Leo DiCaprio & Clint Eastwood Cover 'Hollywood Reporter'

Leo DiCaprio & Clint Eastwood Cover 'Hollywood Reporter'

Leonardo DiCaprio and his J. Edgar director Clint Eastwood take the latest cover of The Hollywood Reporter, on stands today.

The 36-year-old actor slashed his $20 million fee to $2 million to help get the $35 million picture made. (The biopic is about J. Edgar Hoover, the controversial first head of the FBI.)

“[Leo] could have made a lot of money just doing spectacle movies with all kinds of CGI,” says Clint. “But he wants to vary his career, like I’ve always looked to vary mine as a director.”

Clint also wasn’t sure if the rumor that Hoover was a cross-dresser or gay holds true, but that didn’t stop the director for putting Leo in a gay kiss for the film.

“Along the way, people accused him of [that],” Clint notes. “But nobody knows how accurate it was. Evidently the woman who accused him of that, her husband had been sent to the slammer by Hoover. So you don’t know how much was vengeance… [But I think] there is a certain amount of truth [to all the allegations].”

leonardo dicaprio clint eastwood hollywood reporter cover 01
leonardo dicaprio clint eastwood hollywood reporter cover 02

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

he needs to find someone who is pretty and nice and comes from a good family and who he can be himself with.i have been with my husband for 10 years and he is my best friend.I hope leo can find that.These same type girl with not good intentions are sucking the life out of him,you can see it in his eyes.

laverdadduele @ 11/03/2011 at 5:06 pm

Clint Eastwood is a living legend and a class act.

Wellington @ 11/03/2011 at 5:08 pm

Pity Leo’s such a -*********-
Clint rules

bobbyweiner @ 11/03/2011 at 5:10 pm

20 million fee wow, Leo you are good, but not that good

Love them… togheter!!!

@bobbyweiner: it says that he was supossed to get 20M but lowered his salary to 2 millions in order to get the film made because it’s controversial and no studio would pay for it. I also think that this “I lower my salary because it’s a passion project” will probably gain him pros with academy members when it’s time to vote so, who knows…

lifeisgood @ 11/03/2011 at 5:21 pm

Love Leo, Love Clint. I cannot wait for this movie.

leo the best actor
And great pretty boy

leo fan sex man

leo looks fat

Whenever I see Clint, I think of Meryl Streep saying she based her character in “the devil wears Prada” on him because he never raised his voice and still managed to be the most intimidating person in a room.
love the man!!!
Leo looks puffy.
lay off the carbs, boo.

@mel: I agree with you on the “I lower my salary because it’s a passion project” part =)

Leo has DEFINITELY looked better. Much better. If you see what I mean!

Mr. DiCaprio's Fan @ 11/03/2011 at 6:05 pm

WOW! Thanks Jared for sharing this amazing magazine cover! Leo looks very relaxed and happy there….:)

sexyleoandclint @ 11/03/2011 at 6:08 pm

I love the both of them, and I also love historical-type movies.

wonder why he is so keen on doing a movie with Beyonce. Did he ever watch Obsessed? can’t act for good!!!!!! J. LO is probably the only singer i’ve seen that can truly be a great movie star too.

Great pics, thanks Jared. Both are great, I can’t wait till next week to see J. EDGAR.

Leo would do everything to get an Oscar (his dream)
even to slash his salari .
he dosnt want to be in a relationship with anyone – all he wants is an Oscar .

i think he is a great actor – i liked the trailer of this movie

@dax: Uh, who says HIS intentions are good? He seems to be attracted to a model type, so why feel sorry for him? He’s just a playboy. He would settle down if it’s what he wanted.

Why, oh why, when there are so many other good, and better, actors, is Leonardo repeatedly cast in these films? He always looks the same, sounds the same, there’s nothing new happening. He’s always the same characterization. It’s getting a bit boring, Hollywood, will you please listen?

MarilynandtheDiamonds @ 11/03/2011 at 7:19 pm

Both great and talented men. Thank you Leo for not being a gold digger like Kim K

Leo always has the right choice of movies. He likes complicated characters. Well done, Leo!

Why people always focus on gay issue?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All