Mariah Carey & Justin Bieber: 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' Video Preview!

Mariah Carey & Justin Bieber: 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' Video Preview!

Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber shoot the music video for their duet “All I Want For Christmas Is You (SuperFestive)” at Macy’s Herald Square on Wednesday night (November 2) in New York City.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Mariah Carey

“One of Mariah‘s looks in the [Sanaa Hamri-directed] video was inspired by a vintage animated Christmas card,” her official site writes. “Look out for a special surprise appearance by Mariah‘s puppy Jill E. Beans in the video!”

Mariah and Justin‘s song “All I Want For Christmas Is You (SuperFestive)” is now available on iTunes!

mariah carey justin bieber all i want for christmas is you video preview 01
mariah carey justin bieber all i want for christmas is you video preview 02
mariah carey justin bieber all i want for christmas is you video preview 03
mariah carey justin bieber all i want for christmas is you video preview 04
mariah carey justin bieber all i want for christmas is you video preview 05
mariah carey justin bieber all i want for christmas is you video preview 06
mariah carey justin bieber all i want for christmas is you video preview 07

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Im not too excited to hear the not-so-talented Justin Bieber singing with the LEGENDARY MARIAH CAREY. But as long as we get to hear something new from MIMI, Im happy. We can always mute his part :).

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 11/05/2011 at 2:05 pm

@Manele: YAAAAS! I totally agree! Can u belive that little d-bag is on such an iconic song?! What has the world come to?!

I see justin in school cry and teashar mraiah say go out

All Justin wants for Christmas is a negative paternity test.

Mariah honey, Justin Bieber, REALLY????? I know she wants to keep up with the younger generations but damn, that’s so low. Especially for someone of her greatness. Ugh. I’m 20 and I believe I belong to the very last generation of girls who loved manly guys and good music. Most teens now have horrible taste in both. I’m sorry but it’s true…. Mariah shouldn’t let him ruin her classic. I’m not saying that as a hater but why does she always mess up with her classic. She’s always re-doing it. And this time, I’m really not feeling it!

call me crazy but..... @ 11/05/2011 at 3:08 pm

The kid still looks like a 12 year old. Find it hard to believe he actually knows where to put his peen w/o a set of instructions and advice from his mommy! Guess I don’t believe the goss bout the baby….the boy still walks like a virgin.

call me crazy but..... @ 11/05/2011 at 3:09 pm