Jennifer Aniston: Glamour Awards with Chelsea Handler!

Jennifer Aniston: Glamour Awards with Chelsea Handler!

Jennifer Aniston wraps her arms around pal Chelsea Handler at the Glamour 2011 Women of the Year Awards held at Carnegie Hall on Monday (November 7) in New York City.

The 42-year-old actress presented her pal The Queen of the Night award at the big event. Chelsea, 36, is the only female late night talk show host to have a successful run!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

“My mouth has gotten me in trouble my entire life. I just happen to be making a career out of it,” Chelsea told Glamour of her success. “Irreverent would be a good word to describe me.”

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a Versace dress, Celine shoes, and Fred Leighton jewels. Chelsea is wearing Stella McCartney.

jennifer aniston glamour awards 01
jennifer aniston glamour awards 02
jennifer aniston glamour awards 03
jennifer aniston glamour awards 04
jennifer aniston glamour awards 05

Credit: Dimitrios Kambouris, Mike Coppola; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Chelsea Handler, Jennifer Aniston

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Jen’s skin looks terrific here. I like her better with this skin tone; less tan.

there is no way in hell chelsea handler is 36 she looks 66.
she’s not very funny either. just rude

Guess we can expect some more vile jokes about Jolie and innocent kids soon.

Two vile ugly women these two.

Gross. Chelsea is disgusting.

Who you are friends with shows a lot about your character. Aniston is friends with trashy people like Handler, terry Richardson, Brett ratner, Joe Francis etc.

This shows she is trashy and low class as well. You are the company you keep.

Two ugly rich women with lots of plastic surgery that hasn’t taken away their ugliness

She gets an award? (who did she blow now?)
She is the most disgusting VILE witch.
Aniston rolls with class acts LMAO

It would seem that they just got off the Ho stroll. If this is the best that Hollywood has then I would hate to see the worst. I think of these two in the same light as Lindsay L, and Paris H. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Only two are needed – pathetic slvts.

Justin Wants a FrontlaceWig @ 11/07/2011 at 10:33 pm

the 56yoa Handler is getting Uglier by the minute, 2 old Mean Bitter Hags in black
Jens Career is Over!!

speaktruth @ 11/07/2011 at 10:33 pm

I really like her hair!!! She looks fresh, happy and just lovely :)

Justin Wants a FrontlaceWig @ 11/07/2011 at 10:39 pm

Waiting for yep yep theidiottroll to start the Juvenile over the top praises to these 2 Crude Foul mouthed OldHags

Youngest looking 36yr old ever

Ms Pittsburgh @ 11/07/2011 at 10:45 pm

All I see are ugly comments probably from some ugly jealous women. Jen + Chelsea are @ the top of their game + I wish them nothing but continued success. They are both gorgeous, especially at their age. I know some 20 something’s who don’t look 1/2 as good as they do. Keep your ugly comments to yourself!

AlyssaCameron @ 11/07/2011 at 10:46 pm

Saw Jennifer Aniston at the 4 seasons in NYC after the NYC marathon…she congratulated me & a few others on finishing & was super sweet. Wasn’t a big fan before, but now I am. She was so genuinely sweet, no cameras around or anything…Justin was there too & was super sweet as well. She made me fan. genuine woman.

Ms Pittsburgh @ 11/07/2011 at 10:49 pm

Both of them look absolutely stunning! Wow!!! Wish I looked that great. Jen is gorgeous and adorable

Again, cannot stand Chelsea Handler – what a mean person – the awful things she said about Angelina. Every other post is with Anisten – tired of seeing her. Where is Angelina? Haven’t seen anything about her in a while.

i love jen and she’s so sexy and amazing woman

Jared – *** you and your pathetic moderation of thumbs up or down voting. This website is all about hate and money. Karma will get you in the end. You are a lowlife.

two ugly hags

Chelsea is self deprecating and hilarious and honest about herself and her past. DO any of you people actually read her books?

Also Jen looks really healthy here. Some healthy weight gain works well for her.

Go away haters!! Congrats to Chelsea! Jennifer Aniston is absolutely beautiful. She has just a special glow I’ve have never seen on her before. She looks different .

Ok, at 42 it is time to put away the barrettes. And Chelsea Handler is a disgusting B of a woman who powers on slamming on people. Nasty.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All