Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: BMI Country Awards!

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban: BMI Country Awards!

Nicole Kidman and husband Keith Urban attend the 2011 BMI Country Awards on Tuesday (November 8) in Nashville, Tenn.

Renowned songwriter Radney Foster recently shared that he credits the 44-year-old Aussie actress for making Keith‘s 2010 song, “I’m In,” a hit.

Keith is a huge fan of [the 1999 album See What You Want to See] and ['I'm In'] came on the iPod when he was driving through the desert with Nicole Kidman,” Radney recalled.

“She said, ‘Honey, that’s a really sexy song.’ And he said, ‘Yeah, it is.’ And she said, ‘Baby, you ought to think about doing that song on your next record.’ So he did, and apparently we owe Nicole flowers,” he added.

FYI: Nicole is wearing a Stella McCartney dress with Fred Leighton jewels and L’Wren Scott shoes.

nicole kidman keith urban bmi country awards 01
nicole kidman keith urban bmi country awards 02
nicole kidman keith urban bmi country awards 03
nicole kidman keith urban bmi country awards 04
nicole kidman keith urban bmi country awards 05
nicole kidman keith urban bmi country awards 06
nicole kidman keith urban bmi country awards 07

Credit: Jason Kempin; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Lindsay Bowe @ 11/08/2011 at 9:59 pm

They seem like such a happy couple!

Muah

I love his cds

Who is she…

jk

They looks so cute… I love this couple!

bobbyweiner @ 11/08/2011 at 10:05 pm

she looks like a wax figure

Rose Garden @ 11/08/2011 at 10:08 pm

Love Love Love his music!

*miss*

Darin aka Bo @ 11/08/2011 at 10:10 pm

Love Nashville, Tenn.

That dress…beautiful!

She’s a mermaid. How many 44 year olds can you say look like a mermaid? Tom Cruise is crazy to have let her go……By the way have you guys seen “Rabbit Hole”…Great film if you like artistic movies.

@DEBORAH: I bet my life that Nicole is VERY happy she is no longer with Tom.

Nicole looks gorgeous <3 Keith is one VERY lucky bloke!

NotBuyingItInNashville @ 11/08/2011 at 11:25 pm

He’s so emasculated it’s sad.

Please! She looks gorgeous???? Her face is frozen due to Botox, which it’s still going on apparently. She does seem happy though. Why does she keep on using it? Or maybe the effect is so massive, she can’t go back???

Barely together there. Body language tells. Sad. I had hopes.

beautiful couple! love nicole’s dress.

Both look great. Such a nice couple.

irene olson @ 11/09/2011 at 12:37 am

Gorgeous, gorgeous talented couple and appear to be so happy. To see Keith in concert is an awesome experience. He is a total, true entertainer. Buy his latest cd; fun, beautiful songs.

danielik25 @ 11/09/2011 at 2:21 am

Nicole looks more and more unnaturally. Sorry, but look at her!

Sorry, but that dress is ugly. I think Stella McCartney creates really ugly styles. Keith’s hair is starting to look weird.

siennagold @ 11/09/2011 at 5:19 am

I agree with Sara. Don’t like the dress either.

My favorte couple. Keith deserves to win Entertainer of the Year tonight. If it was voted on talent he would win for sure. More importantly, get well after surgery Keith.

Very ugly dress! The pattern is just . . . wow . . . hard to look at.

GleeLover @ 11/09/2011 at 9:44 am

She needs Tom’s stylist back very badly!

ShakingMyHeadInMusicCity @ 11/09/2011 at 10:24 am

What has happened to Keith? I know he isn’t that sexy as heck younger guy I loved, and at 44 he’s not chopped liver, but….. Don’t like the dress or her hair!

I watched his interview on ABC. They are so happy together! Love them both and can’t wait to see more pictures of their new baby. I hope he wins cause he works his butt off in concert. I like the dress a lot but I like most of Stella’s designs. Classy couple! Thanx Jared.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All