Bar Refaeli: Boujis Babe in London

Bar Refaeli: Boujis Babe in London

Bar Refaeli leaves Boujis nightclub on Tuesday (November 8) in London, England.

The 26-year-old Israeli model attended the 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards over the weekend where she met up with Justin Bieber backstage.

“#MTVema was SO much FUN!!!! Thank you @REPLAY for making a beautiful dress for me, @ValemiCChetti for being w me & @justinbieber for high5!” Bar tweeted after the show.

In case you missed them, check out some behind the scenes pics from Bar‘s Especially Escada ad campaign!

bar refaeli boujis london 01
bar refaeli boujis london 02
bar refaeli boujis london 03
bar refaeli boujis london 04
bar refaeli boujis london 05

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

oh let me be the first!

Leo gets a story so BAR has to get a post too…except…no one CARES !

Leo went to Good Morning America and nearly started a riot…Bar not so much…

sorry !

Blonde wannabe Pocahontas

LondonCalling @ 11/09/2011 at 5:50 am

woooow an high5 !!!!!! What a funny, outrageous, exciting, incredible,extraordinary day it was for her!!! ahahahahahahaahahhaahah!!!!!!!!!

You’re looking great Bar… wherever you go, whatever you do.
Thanks Jared!

Hmmm
I dont remember her hair ever been that thick
Trying to copy someone with beach waves?

She looks good in black.

@daffy/tinkerbell @ 11/09/2011 at 6:40 am

You have some serious issues. Your hatred towards Bar is scary. Go and get yourself checked and Bar should be worried about obsessed people like you.

@@dafft/tinkerbell @ 11/09/2011 at 6:49 am

I agree, some “posters” need serious shrink sessions to get rid of their envy and jealousy….. so unhealthy.

Is she dating someone? I can’t believe a girl her age and looking like this has no man to keep her warm.

@8 and @9 @ 11/09/2011 at 7:00 am

Why are u always telling peeps who dont like Bar to go get checked
U however have no probs insulting others
I’m guessing you’re Hmmmmmmm

I love that shes in London so she can see the great Gisele on the cover of British Vogue
Sthg Bar will NEVER have

No, sweetie, I`m only telling daffy/tinkerbell to go and get herself checked because clearly her hatred/obsession is far from healthy. Do I like Bar? Not at all but now that she is not with Leo I just don`t care about her and I don`t feel the need to keep posting about her. Thank god she doesn`t get a lot of attention these days so who cares? :)

love her! So many jealous women here…

shes so boring. her look,personality,”modeling” career, a total yawn. The most interesting thing about her was Leo, lol.

Girl go model and give people a reason to call you a model. All she is is a lad’s mag model famous for dating Leo.. Nothing more.

she is so dumpy looking, face and body. She’s irrelevant now. When she dated Leo she had so many hits, haha now nothing.

Agent_Torpor @ 11/09/2011 at 6:15 pm

Could this broad be any more boring?

tinkerbell @ 11/09/2011 at 8:53 pm

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHHA

love how she got 16 posts

actually i dislike her for a very cogent reasont-her PR team (mom, best friend and herself writing anonymously here) are extraordinarily obnoxious, pretentious, racist, and insulting. Otherwise I dont really care. I just get to laugh at her once in a while. They so aggravatingly over promoted her, now they get to deal with the die off. If they hadnt pissed me off or insulted me so many times I woudlnt bother.

and dont give me that bar doesnt read/post here- not all the time but old timers know whos who.

she does look like a sad little pwuppy here. suprised she hasnt gotten another rich shmuck to sponsor her. that’s the other thing i never liked about her- tedi Sagi and other people giving her stuff for dates. she does look lonely and paris can be a lonely city.

she was/is straight up a mercantile ho!

She’s ugly

Hey Tink! @ 11/11/2011 at 1:43 am

@tinkerbell: Tink, where is C/G, Dr. Brown….all the vets?