'Revenge' Cast: Bloody Pillow Fight!

'Revenge' Cast: Bloody Pillow Fight!

The cast of ABC’s hit series Revenge get into a bloody pillow fight in this new photo shoot Tyler Shields.

“[The] cast was awesome and game for a crazy shoot,” the celeb shutterbug said on his official site. “I had my doubts. It’s rare that the entire group of people are all awesome and all game. They did not disappoint! This shoot was so fun and such an incredible group of people. Can’t wait to do it again.”

Pictured below in group shot (left to right): Christa B. Allen, Gabriel Mann, Connor Paolo, Emily VanCamp, Nick Wechsler, Joshua Bowman, and Ashley Madekwe.

A new episode of Revenge airs on Wednesday (November 16) on ABC at 10/9c!

‘Revenge’ Cast: Bloody Pillow Fight!

revenge cast photo shoot 01
revenge cast photo shoot 02
revenge cast photo shoot 03
revenge cast photo shoot 04
revenge cast photo shoot 05
revenge cast photo shoot 06
revenge cast photo shoot 07
revenge cast photo shoot 08

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Hot, Best Fall show of the Season ;-)

Bev Johnson @ 11/09/2011 at 1:08 pm

Best New Show on TV!!

Bev Johnson @ 11/09/2011 at 1:08 pm

Best New Show on TV!!

This is a very entertaining show! One of my new faves, next to New Girl and Person of Interest.

bobbyweiner @ 11/09/2011 at 1:19 pm

Tyler Shields is a no talent hack

I like this show. Great cast, great photo shoot!

Such a HOT cast. I am obsessed with Revenge! Best new show.

LOVE this show! One of the few shows that have me excited this season.

It’s so nice to see Nick Wechsler on screen again. And Emily VanCamp is gorgeous, so is Ashley Madekwe!

battle-of-the-blondes @ 11/09/2011 at 1:43 pm

If y’ all looking for the best looking actress; blonde & hot TV girl… Emily Van Camp is the name!
Eat your heart out Blakey Flakey Lively!

gglover128 @ 11/09/2011 at 1:51 pm

now this is a show everyone needs to tune in tonight at 10!!

gglover128 @ 11/09/2011 at 1:51 pm

now this is a great show everyone needs to tune in tonight at 10!!

“Kyle” from Roswell!!

Loving Revenge! It pulled me in from Episode 1 and hasn’t let up. Each week gets better and better. Good casting with actual talent and looks in sync. Definitely one of the best of the best of the new tv season.

I’m so happy for Nick Wechsler! He deserves all the attention so much!

Love this show!!!

haha. Both male leads are soooo tiny.

love this show..im loving emily vancamp and gabriel mann

Love this show but all the guys are too short for the girls.

Nick Wechsler! It has been too long. I missed watching him on TV on a weekly basis. Really loving Revenge.

Love seeing Emily VanCamp doing so well. I’ve loved her since the Everwood days

i love this its really diffrent.

I sooooooooooooooooo f**cking LOVE this show———- Gabriel Mann is AWESOME.

Although there are lots of elementary business sunglasses brands, Fake Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
beget proved next to themselves hazard and in days of yore formerly more by continually pushing the restrictions in conditions of arrangement and innovation. ceaseless probe in optical engineering has permitted the identify as rank to develop the two contacts and frames that resign unrivalled ranges of draw a bead protection.

As I website owner I believe the written content here is real great , thankyou for your efforts.