Freida Pinto: I'm 'Relieved' I Used A Butt Double!

Freida Pinto: I'm 'Relieved' I Used A Butt Double!

Freida Pinto arrives at The Grove on Wednesday (November 9) in Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old actress taped an interview with Extra host Mario Lopez.

Freida recently revealed that she wasn’t the one baring her backside in one of Immortals‘ steamy scene with co-star Henry Cavill.

“It wasn’t really my butt,” she told E! Online. “It was a butt double. I’m relieved I don’t have to deal with that issue.”

FYI: Freida is wearing a Michael Angel dress with Roger Vivier shoes.

10+ pictures inside of Freida Pinto filming an Extra interview at The Grove…

freida pinto grove extra 01
freida pinto grove extra 02
freida pinto grove extra 03
freida pinto grove extra 04
freida pinto grove extra 05
freida pinto grove extra 06
freida pinto grove extra 07
freida pinto grove extra 08
freida pinto grove extra 09
freida pinto grove extra 10
freida pinto grove extra 11

• James Van Der Beek gushes about his Dawson's Creek co-star Michelle Williams- US Weekly
  • Instagram crashed because of Coachella?- TMZ
  • Why is Stephen Colbert the perfect replacement for David Letterman?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Marano is guest-starring on Liv and Maddie- Just Jared Jr
  • Seth Rogen is hosting Saturday Night Live tonight- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kate Upton left a large mark on The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Huffington Post
  • Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie together- Lainey Gossip
  • Merethe Hopland shows off her amazing body in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Put your paws down B!itch @ 11/10/2011 at 10:12 am

she is pretty loved her in planet of the apes

another terrorist muslim..
go back to your cave..this is a jews business..

She sounds very insecure about her butt. I think my curvy butt is one of my sexiest body parts and I just do various exercises and follow an adequate and well balanced diet. It mesmerises my boyfriend when I perform an erotic naked dance for him!

@the dr.:what muslims have to do with this post????Frieda is a hindu and indians don’t take of their clothes

Just Wondering @ 11/10/2011 at 10:35 am

Did they use Jennifer Aniston’s face as her butt?

@the dr.: and even if she was a muslim what a differents thats make , it’s just wrong and racist to judg people because of there religion we all human !!!! and frieda looks nice :)

@Just Wondering: Always one obsessed idiot on the post take your jolie -pitt anison somewhere else loser! …….Frieda looks great

you look amazing girl

LOSER ALERT @ 11/10/2011 at 10:59 am

@Just Wondering: Get a grip and move on you freak………………Freida is hot hot

From Paris with Love @ 11/10/2011 at 11:21 am

Glad she did, makes me like her even more.

Freida Pinto is Christian not Hindu

she’s stunning! I love her features a lot

How the hell does anyone like her. Shes freaking ugly with horse teeth. On yeah she isnt Hindu ..please dont insult the Hindus by including this whores name in their ranks

@wingy: well she is a christian actually.

I’m not a fan of her’s actually. But she looks really pretty here
she looks so bubbly and glowing

She is a real BEAUTY.

SHe is gorgeous, and I’m not tired of saying it LOL

@the dr.:

Hey schmuck, likely being accompanied with terrible breath and pimple pus, hiding behind your keyboard and calling random people terrorists…

Did your savta not teach you ANYTHING?!!

I’m pretty sure Pinto’s were recalled for their butts.

suneel shetty @ 11/19/2011 at 1:08 pm

kaamwali bai is here !

Why do people think Freida is hot ? I have seen prettier indian girls than her. Americans are so stupid. Just because she seems to be the only indian in Hollywood they think she is the most beautiful indian girl. If you guys don’t like Ash rai , then look up Bipahsa Basu or Deepkia Poudone or Priyanka Chopra. They are HOT! Not this girl from bandra.

freida is ugly and plain

Who is she ? don’t care or even heard of her

sujata verma @ 11/19/2011 at 1:15 pm

I saw Immortals ,she sucks at acting and Aishwarya is more beautiful than her. look her up . You guys will be in shock.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All