Kate Bosworth & Rachel Bilson: Vanessa Bruno Bash!

Kate Bosworth & Rachel Bilson: Vanessa Bruno Bash!

Rachel Bilson and Kate Bosworth meet up at a party for Vanessa Bruno on Wednesday (November 9) at Lucques in Los Angeles.

The L!fe Happens co-stars helped the Parisian clothing designer celebrate the one-year anniversary of her flagship boutique.

Vanessa collaborated with designer/filmmaker Stephanie di Giusto for some short films – including A Visual Poetry, which starred Kate – as part of her Fall 2011 Nordic-themed campaign.

You can check out video, in which Kate performs all of her own stunts, at VanessaBruno.com!

FYI: Rachel is wearing an olive khaki ruffled blouse with a black skirt and black Vanessa Bruno blazer. Kate wore a white shift dress with silver metallic detail.

Rachel accessorized with a pair of Anita Ko 18k yellow gold Spike stud earrings.

kate bosworth rachel bilson vanessa bruno 01
kate bosworth rachel bilson vanessa bruno 02
kate bosworth rachel bilson vanessa bruno 03
kate bosworth rachel bilson vanessa bruno 04

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

@@BlueCrushed #25

Rachel was never seen alone with any of those guys, except Chase Crawford at a dinner with friends in New York City. Chase Crawford was supposedly dating Kelly Osbourne at the same time as Rachel, but Kelly said they never met, and Rachel’s rep said Rachel was friends with Chase’s manager, and knew Chase for awhile but they were not dating. She was at a concert in a park with friends that Ryan was in, never seen with Andy Samberg, who had a girlfriend he was with at the time. She was seen at the gym in the same yoga class Jake was in, that was how that rumour got started. She was never seen dating any other guy when she and Hayden broke up, and Hayden was not seen dating anyone else. Sophie Monk went to the after party of Takers with Tove-ha Tove was seen carrying her purse which was totally ignored. Rachel is not seen partying all the time and dragging different men around with her while she does it. Hayden is not seen partying with other women than Rachel. Hayden and Rachel are pretty boring when it comes to anything exciting happening to them scandal wise, I would say.

And to my knowledge, Rachel never went after her married friends husbands.

@La nouvelle icône fashion:
healthy? you must be anorexic too, or you need glasses. She clearly has an eating disorder.

Actually.. @ 11/11/2011 at 11:49 am

@Actually… (24): Last night I posted two links comparing the two hair styles, but I guess it got deleted overnight because it had two links. Without it 24 look random and grammatically awkward, oh well. Sorry for how it’s a bit redundant now.
I can’t believe I noticed this, but I think the clip in extensions are from when she was on Jimmy Fallon. She had a warmer dye job then and it was a bit wavy. Note how the hair in front of her shoulders at the Bruno dinner is a different color and texture from the hair at the top of her head and framing her face. And how that hair looks exactly like her hair did when she was on Jimmy Fallon (if you factor in that the dinner had cooler, bluer lights than the studio):

@Actually..:
I think you’re right!!!! it’s a shame her stylist didn’t dye the hair to match the hair extension…or gave her another hairpiece, because you can see the color mismatch right away.
I think she should go back to this kind of haircut:

KB and RB look gorgeous and healthy. Because obesity is rampant, fat is the new thin. Heart attacks waiting to happen.

@#33–What are you talking about? KB hasn’t looked healthy in years and I think you will find you are in the minority when you say that about her. It scares me that you think she is healthy looking.

Her “life partner” was in attendance, posing with Vanessa Bruno, because she is clinging and dragging him all over the place, and the funniest thing is he goes willingly, maybe he is as big a famewhore as her, I mean seriously, he was probably the only so called bf there.

When you see Bilson and the creature together you realize just how much damage the creature has done to her face. She has absolutely done damage that can never be repaired, she looks likes she has about 10 years on Bilson.

That hair is the most ridiculous thing we have seen on her in a while, but for some reason, lately she really is trying to pull off that bed head sex kitten look and it doesn’t work when everyone and their mother knows you are wearing the most disgusting unmatching hair extensions possible.

Seriously, she was probably so happy she had people to pose with, no matter who they were, since everybody stayed away from her at the Clint Eastwood dinner in which I would love to know how Robin B got her invited, she probably had to have a bunch of her A list clients go and got KB and life partner thrown in; why would any of those amazing A listers want to be photographed with her. The famewhore is a pariah with the worst reputation in HW, I can just imagine she was probably seated at the table by the bathroom, looking around for a friend, but we all know she has none, unless of course she pays for them.

Her posing for the paps is just getting worse and worse, it truly is like a drug fix for her, when the paps show. She puts on that ridiculous smirk and tilts her head and tries to pose. She is just getting more and more desparate.

It is like okay since I am not working and have nothing lined up, I will just go to everything and anything I am invited to and if there is nothing then I will go to the hair or nail salon and call the paps, because I need my fix, I must stay important.

It truly is scary that nobody in her life cares about her scary, weird behavior.

@wow: Exactly! That’s what I thought too! Rachel looks much younger. Good genes, I guess :)

Sofie Fox @ 11/11/2011 at 4:06 pm

I really don’t like how Jared and other outlets are saying that she did all of her own stunts. When the video came out she said herself that she did all of the stunts EXCEPT “the back flips and crazy acrobatics.” But now Jared and the LA Times are trying to make it sound like she did EVERYTHING. Now I’m afraid of heights, so I give her credit for being placed in that tree without a harness, but it is really disingenuous to say she did everything herself when she did not. I don’t know if she’s changed her story or if it’s just lazy celebrity “journalism”.
On the video, from the LA Times article on the dinner: “Bosworth busts out some action star-worthy flips and is placed at the top of a very tall evergreen –- all stunts she performed herself. “

@Sofie Fox—I agree, all she probably did was ride the horse, but I think she wasn’t standing in a tree, they probably used a green screen and she was standing on a box and we all know she did none of those flips, her people are probably just lying like they usually do with her to make her seem more important, because she has absolutely nothing lined up and isn’t even rumored to be doing anything; now that I said that watch all these ridiclous rumors start, like she was in that huge tree without a harness, very, very sad. Too bad all it does it make her more and more desparate looking, it is just getting worse with each and every post.

@mia: Kate looks older because she has had extremely poor work done on her face. She has stretched it to the limit with Botox and who knows what else. So of course Rachel looks younger everyone looks younger next to Kate Bosworth. More actresses should stand next to Kate!!

Question is L!fe Happens ever going to be released? It was filmed over a year ago and has no release date for the dud movie these two starred in.
Second question Does Kate still have an acting career anymore like any movies coming out something?

Sofie Fox @ 11/12/2011 at 9:40 am

@mforman: Well in the LA Times article, immediately after the writer incorrectly stated that Bosworth did some “some action star-worthy flips”, quoted Kate as saying: “This cherry picker placed me at the top of this tall tree. They were going to put a harness on me, but I was like ‘you can’t put a harness over these gorgeous clothes!’”
What I don’t get is don’t they need to have insurance? I really don’t believe they would let her go all the way up there without a harness or SOMETHING. That would be a major liability for the production. (Obviously I don’t know exactly what happened since I wasn’t in Slovenia with them.) And if they did put her up in that tree, they shouldn’t have bothered because it LOOKS like it was shot in front of a green screen.

How nice that Molly Sims didn’t even get a mention even though she is clearly pictured above with Kate and Rachel.
Even Instyle mentioned Molly!!! Sims is just as well known as both of them are. Yet Sims doesn’t even get a mention. Seems messed up to me.

BlueCrushed @ 11/12/2011 at 12:31 pm

Why isn’t she wearing any Junkmint?

@#40–Sofie Fox–Once again I must totally agree with you. There is no way, and I do not care what the writer wants to quote KB as saying either she was harnessed or like I truly believe and like it really does look like, she was shot in front of a green screen.

It really just goes to show us all how desparate she is to stay relevant at all that she makes up ridiculous stories, becuase she knows we will talk about it. Seriously, a cherry picker, give me a break, the girl has some very serious problems.

@#39—???????-There is no release date for that bomb of a movie, KB is box office poision. I really don’t think she has anything coming up and that is why she is all of a sudden showing up everywhere and anywhere and doing some modeling again, she needs her fix, so she needs cameras.
That is why within the next week she will be going to the vet or the doctor or at the airport again, without any luggauge. How very, very sad.

I love Kate. She looks beautiful. I also loved the Vanessa Bruno campaign she did. It was stunning. Regarding insurance, I think in Slovenia they’re very lax about that sort of thing.

i like them all they are amazing <333 especialy rachel she’s my darling

Actually.. @ 11/12/2011 at 5:17 pm

@April: Regardless of the laws in Slovenia that doesn’t mean that Bruno wouldn’t have to worry about Kate suing them if she got injured. (The following is based on many conversations with my lawyer parents:) Bosworth’s contract is based in the United States or France, and because of that If she had fallen she could have sued them for medical costs, loss of wages, and/or emotional distress based on the fact that Bruno failed to meet an acceptable level of worker safety. Bruno could have argued that the standards were up to Slovenian standards, but a jury and many judges would not side with them and would penalize Bruno for not meeting the standards of the country the contract was signed in. I don’t know what the standards/laws are in France, or which country her contract was signed in, but I assume they are similar to American laws and I doubt Bruno would have wanted to risk the cost OR the bad press. If they did put her up in that tree (and I actually think they probably did even if it does look fakish in the online video), they MUST have put a harness on her under the clothes. The dress she’s wearing in the tree is quite loose so it could easily hide a harness and I just can’t imagine them taking that risk just for that shot.

I like famewhores. They’re amazing.

Actually.. @ 11/12/2011 at 5:52 pm

I love watching the part of the video where she’s arguing. She can never pull it off; Something about the way she always does it is just completely unbelievable to the point of being comedy. (Kind of like when she tries to cry on camera.)

Bosworth’s dress would be ok if it actually fit her, and didn’t have the same quilting pattern that my granny uses to make bedspreads. Seriously, it’s a pattern she uses a lot, just with different colors. Why you’d wear a dress that looks like an old lady’s quilt is beyond me.

@April: Slovenia’s an EU country, so they’re probably not that lax. Though if you can come up with actual links and proof, I’d be more than happy to see them.
@Macy, why wouldn’t she wear a dress that looks like her grandma’s quilt, for the Nylon cover party she wore a dress that looked like her grandma’s lace tablecloth. I’m waiting for something inspired by grandma’s flannel nightgown.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All