Robert Pattinson: I'm A Prop in 'Twilight' Wedding

Robert Pattinson: I'm A Prop in 'Twilight' Wedding

Robert Pattinson takes a pic with a fan while making an appearance on Today on Thursday (November 10) in NYC.

The 25-year-old British actor also sat down with anchor Ann Curry to chat about The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1, which hits theaters next Friday, November 18.

“You realize the role of the groom in a wedding is that of a prop!” Rob said about the film’s much buzzed about wedding scene.

As for co-star Kristen Stewart’s wedding dress, “Pretty much everyone in the cast hadn’t seen it, so when she’s walking down the aisle and everyone turns around it’s genuine curiosity because there was so much secrecy about it,” Rob shared.

“I don’t know why,” he added. “It’s a white dress. [But] it’s beautiful.”

Robert Pattinson – ‘Today’ Interview

• Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Soooo HOT! Can’t wait for Breaking Dawn!!!! My friends all got their books out and bein bookworms. Whos camping out for the premiere in New York?

I know I’ll get thumbs down for my comment, but I have to say it. Why does he always look he’s on something?

Handsome prop no doubt

rattlesnake @ 11/10/2011 at 10:18 pm

they are all props in all the editions, if it was not for all the tech and prod behind the scenes working these fools would fall flat. And while im making good sense i will continue with saying R Patt didn’t play sports in high school, that makes him a wussy

powerofthree @ 11/10/2011 at 10:29 pm

Ohbaby

biblelover @ 11/10/2011 at 10:38 pm

Introduction—Judges 5:1-3

Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam on that day, saying, Praise ye the LORD for the avenging of Israel, when the people willingly offered themselves. Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the LORD; I will sing praise unto the LORD God of Israel.

Isn’t Edward Cullen aka Robert’s character always just a prop in Twilight? If it wasn’t for Edward and Jacob no one would read the books or see the films because Bella is dull and lifeless on her own. So Robert has always played a prop in Summit’s Twilight Saga. Hes is the “prop” thats pretty that makes people watch the movies. These movies have never tested him as an actor hopefully he will get roles that do once all the Twilight stuff is over.

this guy is smoking hot.i like his acting in the other movies that he done but in Twilight by far he is the best actor between all of them considering the script and the story line of the film is bad,but isaw him in Remember Me and Water for Elephants he was good.he showd some skills there.

alllessia @ 11/11/2011 at 1:06 am

he is the sexiest man alive. HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

Red haired girl @ 11/11/2011 at 5:48 am

Dont buy it, why people say he`s hot? Maybey i`m too old (35y) ? I prefer much more real men, like Sam W or Gerard B :)

well you are old ,35 near 40 bet you dont have steady relationship .:-) i am kidding,you can like what ever actors that you want .its a free world.

Red haired girl @ are you red down there 2 ?hhhhhhhhhhhh,35 and writing on this site that means u dont have a life.lol,

Red haired girl @ 11/11/2011 at 9:23 am

to Alex:
Think about it, (all red question), what else you like to know? Now you need to find one girl, who is red haired and ask it The other reason why i`m here is, i need to practise my english skills, english is not my mother language and i know my english s.cks

@ RATTLESNAKE – You’re an idiot! Not everyone who doesn’t play sports are wussys. Most musically gifted people aren’t jocks! Artists of all types usually spend their time working on that type of thing, whereas jocks don’t even have to use their brains to do what they do….don’t get me wrong, I love a strong athletic man, but just because a guy isn’t, that definitely doesn’t make him a wussy. Go back to high school, you seem like you have a few things left to learn.

nepenthes @ 11/11/2011 at 8:19 pm

Looking good Robert! Love his smile :)

I love rob!!!!!!

Oh..come on..this guy is not hot at all,he is only famous,but he is not even cute..I don’t get it. I’d like some day the people get tired of him.