Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Visit Vietnam With Kids

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Visit Vietnam With Kids

Angelina Jolie and her 7-year-old son Pax leave a restaurant after having lunch on Friday (November 11) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

The 36-year-old actress, wearing a one-shoulder Roberto Cavalli dress with a Louis Vuitton bag, was joined by partner Brad Pitt who made a separate exit back to their van.

The couple, along with their other children – Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne – are visiting the southeast Asian country where Angie adopted Pax back in 2007.

Earlier in the week, the family spent time in Japan where Brad promoted his latest movie, Moneyball, at a premiere and photo call.

angelina jolie brad pitt vietnam 01
angelina jolie brad pitt vietnam 02
angelina jolie brad pitt vietnam 03
angelina jolie brad pitt vietnam 04
angelina jolie brad pitt vietnam 05

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

Aah! Jolie is color is always a treat.

TRES JOLIE @ 11/11/2011 at 10:56 am

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!

OOhhhhh more pics good to see them again i hope Pax get to see some of his heritage and that they all have fun

Love this family. Angie always true to her word.

There she is in another pop of color, looking good Angie.

naturegirl @ 11/11/2011 at 11:01 am

They are visiting Pax’s homeland that is soooooo cool!

A very special visit for Pax. What a wonderful and loving family. God bless them.

White Swan @ 11/11/2011 at 11:03 am

Angelina Jolie is a good person a great actress a fantastic mother and a super humanitarian…….I LOVE THE JOLIE-PITT.

Thanks for the pics jared it’s good to see them again

Where are the others? i want to see them all …LOL

LOVE THAT DRESS — gorgeous. Thanks for the new thread JJ

Aww the hags are here.

bububububububbuubutttt Lainey said they were going to LA..guess her sources are on holiday

love the dress too.

Passing Through @ 11/11/2011 at 11:14 am

I actually wrote this comment for some other idiocy you posted on the previous thread, but it applies to this series of crack posts as well…
# 3 good God the bones! @ 11/11/2011 at 10:58 am
# 8 Mikado @ 11/11/2011 at 11:01 am
# 9 Beware @ 11/11/2011 at 11:02 am
# 10 as a precaution @ 11/11/2011 at 11:02 am
# 13 The tattooed lady @ 11/11/2011 at 11:04 am
I realize you think you’re annoying the fans, but dudette, you’re looking like a total moron. The nurses need to keep a closer eye on you so you don’t spill your drool cup all over your straight jacket…

Happy to see them …..Pax is such a cool kid. I guess this is part of his early birthday present to see his homeland. Hello to all JP fans.

Pax got to spend special time with mommy and daddy. Brad and Angie are wonderful parents.

The beauty of the Jolie Pitts’ are causing heads to explode. Someone will be in seclusion before the day’s over. Happy times!!

What Angelina is wearing is just beautiful. She’s always so gorgeous and stylish without being trashy.

Never ceases to amaze me with this family. I wish i have 1/3 of their kind of lifestyle!!! Angelina you are my idol!

I like angie’s dress

Wow, this is almost spooky, I just realize. Yesterday I was going out for some lunch at a Korean dumpling place I go to a lot. But for some reason, as I was looking thru the menu nothing really appealed to me. Instead I got a sudden hankering for some noodle soup at the Vietnamese place next door, and it was the best noodle soup I’ve had in ages. It’s almost like I was plugged in telepathically or something…

She’s beautiful and she can pull any dress

Hahaha, just on JA thread and here’s an the spot observation:

Text book example of a dying embers of whatever….

she got 42 comments only since Nov 8th!!!

Thanks Jared.Lovely Family.Brad and Angie True Love,Not Fake
I admire this Beautiful Family.

Stunning as always… And look at those biceps on Pax, bet he is going to be a martial arts expert in the future;)

DanceDanceRevolution @ 11/11/2011 at 12:19 pm