Lindsay Lohan: 'Playboy' Photos Are 'Very Tasteful'

Lindsay Lohan: 'Playboy' Photos Are 'Very Tasteful'

Lindsay Lohan attends the Lana Gomez Art Show at Roseark on Friday (November 11) in Los Angeles.

A few days before, the 25-year-old actress checked in and out of jail as part of her 30-day sentence. She was released in less than six hours due to overcrowding.

Lindsay‘s Playboy feature was recently confirmed by her rep, who told Access Hollywood that she’ll be on the cover of the mag’s January/February issue.

“The pictorial is absolutely fantastic and very tasteful, and will be accompanied by an interview that will let readers see another side of Lindsay,” the rep added.

lindsay lohan art show 01
lindsay lohan art show 02
lindsay lohan art show 03
lindsay lohan art show 04

Getty

huh, does anybody want to see any side of her? hmmh, i think not.

stfu, lohans @ 11/13/2011 at 12:35 am

go away lindsay.

atta girl

bobbyweiner @ 11/13/2011 at 12:58 am

Jared i think you posted pics of LiLo’s mother by mistake

I think her hair looks so much better shorter lol

I'm sorry but.. @ 11/13/2011 at 1:28 am

Did she steal anything from Rosearc and wear the jewelry out in the open like a dumbass?

Pleading No Contest mean you’re guilty! Now go get wasted you good for nothing piece of garbage!

She really needs to go away for at least a year. Live frugal in a small city somewhere far away from the negative environment in LA. Sometimes I wish people would take some sense into some celebrities.

Lindsay, honey, NOTHING that you are in is tasteful anymore.

Flawless queen….my woman is perfect. LiLo you are my idol. I will be buying 10 copies of your playboy. Ignore the haters they are sad trolls

Justice not served @ 11/13/2011 at 3:24 am

So if I commit a crime will I be released due to overcrowding….?

Nice CROWNED teeth. Not zoomed….liar Lindsay

what happend to the red hair lindsay she was so looking good..:(

what happend to lindsay will never do playboy?? no more money lindsay so you have to wwhore yourself

She is taking the publicity and place of WAY more talented and deserving actresses i.e Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Olsen!
I swear I wish this girl would OD and die so we can get rid of her.
go on.. hate me. I dont care, Im serious and wouldnt wish that on anyone else

@Creed:

Yeah………don’t understand why photogs like has-beens like her
when she’s already burned out her rep??????

This girl needs mililtary training to get back on good track of life. If she fail then I would say that she doesn’t deserve to be out of jail anymore.

@Creed: Elizabeth and Jennifer seem like private people. I doubt she’s stealing publicity from them because:

Nobody cares about her any more
Those actresses are not fame whores and sometimes less is more

Hope they were able to Photoshop ALL the herpes blisters.

This is a horrible career move if she ever hoped to get back into acting and taken seriously. She must have needed money BAD

You know when Britney and Amy Winehouse were struggling with drugs and psychological problems they may have done things that weren’t the best (Like Amy hit someone and Britney endangered her kids), but I always got the sense that they regretted it and the “real them” underneath the demons wouldn’t have done that thing. Lindsay is different – I really think she’s arrogant/deluded enough that she could justify her poor decisions until hell froze over. That’s why I put her into the can’t be helped category.

You Lindsay Lohan haters are a sad bunch. I guess you people are so pathetic that you have to attack others in order to feel better about your own miserable lives.

James is dumb @ 11/13/2011 at 10:59 am

Lohan is trash! She thinks she is above the law respects no one, clearly is not sober and does nothing as far as recovering from serious addiction. The fact that someone defends her is incredible considering her actions the past few years. I want her in jail like the 99% of people who get convicted of crimes to serve her time that she was sentenced. I have an uncle who had his 2nd DUI and served 4 months… He has children and a real job. He deserved his sentence served his time and is
Now focusing on recovery. He doesn’t have an expensive lawyer or someone to bail him out. Hopefully lohan is in jail before she seriously hurts someone

offtheproperty @ 11/13/2011 at 11:49 am

I’m looking forward to looking.

I wish her better luck!!with everyone with a camrea up her a.. how can she live!!!they want her to screw up to sell more news!!!keep ur head up linsey!!!!

Lindsay looks terrible. She needs to dye her hair red, wear lipstick, and stop the fake tan.

Willy Wonka @ 11/14/2011 at 2:04 am

She looks like an oompa loompa

Christian Alexander Tietgen @ 11/14/2011 at 5:05 pm

I really can’t wait for it!

I know Linds in such a mess but where do all of these hatefull pricks come from? do you guys really think you are making a statement by being so pigoted and hatefull… I get the feeling that all the poeple who will make those Playboy Mag fly off the shelves will be mostly these idiots who are obsessed with her and only know how to write horrible comments about her.. GO LINDSAY rock it which ever way you want .. it is your life and no one elses.. hope you make it back home safe.

I am eagerly waiting for the Jan-Feb Issues of playboy. Thanks for giving this info!!!

Lohanforever @ 11/30/2011 at 12:10 pm

Lohan is the next big thing. She is the real deal. She will always be an inspiration to a lot of people. Fight the power Lohan.

Loves Lohan @ 12/05/2011 at 1:27 pm

I also want to see the spread. I am not a playboy subscriber but I will be at the news stand getting my copy. I think she is beautiful and I can look past her DUI and theft charges. I would marry that girl. Everyone screws up, she just happens to be in the public eye.

If you’re all hating her so much then why are you taking the time to read about her and dig into her life on this page? I’m sure you haters are on other websites about her and writing the same hate and bullying. Are your own lives that bad? Taking the time to write a hateful comment, get off your high horse.