Brad Pitt: Maybe More Kids Someday?

Brad Pitt: Maybe More Kids Someday?

Brad Pitt smiles during an interview with Australia’s 60 Minutes.

Here are a few highlights from Brad‘s interview:

On how his kids cope with being in the spotlight: “Their idea is that when they go out beyond the gate – because we have to live behind a gate – there’s people standing there in line with cameras that try and take your picture. Their idea is everyone has to deal with that.”

On planning to work for three more years and what happens after that: “Hell if I know. Hell if I know. I am really enjoying the producing side and development of stories and putting those pieces together. And getting stories to the plate that might have had a tougher time otherwise, so…You know, I have gotten away with a few things in writing and I have been pissed off about a few things. How’s that?”

On how big he wants his family to be: “You know, I don’t know that we’re finished. I don’t know yet. I don’t know.”

Click over to 60 Minutes‘ official site to watch a 12 minute video of Brad‘s interview!

Getty
  • Jared Leto's glorious hair evolution- US Weekly
  • Guess who this little Santa Claus turned into- TMZ
  • Ariana Grande reveals she's repulsed by Santa Claus- Gossip Cop
  • Sweet Suspense and Jordan Fisher drop "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" after JJJ takeover- Just Jared Jr
  • Exodus banned in Egypt due to historical mistakes- Entertainment Weekly
  • Eight movie scores we'll still listen to in 2015 - Huffington Post
  • Prince Harry's hot Christmas exercise- Lainey Gossip
  • North Korea calls President Barack Obama a monkey- The Hollywood Reporter

121 Responses to “Brad Pitt: Maybe More Kids Someday?”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

1. 1
    notalent Says:

2. 2
    nakedoldjennifer Says:

Keep up the Good Work Brad, he looks great!
    God bless the jolie-pitts

3. 3
    Gallagher Says:

I am always skeptical when celebrities say that they are retiring like with Steven Soderbergh who I never believed when he said that he was retiring. In addition, Brad Pitt has 31 projects in various stages of development.

4. 4
    nerd glasses Says:

On sloppy wig glue: “My eyesight is heading south too”

5. 5
    nakedoldjennifer Says:

Don’t stop now Brad you are on a Roll He has a Great wife in AJ she encourages him to be a better man.

6. 6
    Denise VanSanten Says:

Angelina Jolie does so few movies now so she should procreate in her extended time off from work.

7. 7
    No More Mumbling Says:

gee that’s too bad

8. 8
    Kirsten Says:

Love him and the Jolie-Pitt family. Both Angie and Brad’s work is amazing on and off the screen.

9. 9
    Brad Says:

On being emasculated and becoming mister mom: : ” Anyone have any good recipes for spinach quiche? “

10. 10
    nakedoldjennifer Says:

One name changing idiot troll got here first,you should worry about mcstumpys Bald head and his 46yoa sponsor her face is not holding up and the old hasbeen can’t find work.

11. 11
    Media Wh@re MANiston Says:

Brad is not quiting. He’ll act less but be more involve in the producing side.

12. 12
    Brad Says:

On adopting one child from each continent: “Anyone know about orphanges in Antarctica?”

13. 13
    deke Says:

He doesn’t know much does he.

14. 14
    Passing Through Says:

# 448 The wrong power of Jen (Ho) ! @
    Speaking of Ticky’s 2009 Oscar debacle – I was reading the tabs on Friday night and LMAO because one of the Bauer rags (doesn’t matter which) claimed that Brad andn Ticky were having an Oscar war because Brett Ratner is producing and he’s friends with both of them (NOT!) and that both of them were trying to get spots presenting awards. They also said that they may present an award together to prove to everyone that there’s no hostility between them. First of all – Brad has presented at the Oscars exactly 1 time in the 23+ years he’s been acting. Secondly, if Brad wanted to present, the producers would sell a kidney to make it happen. And lastly, if Brad’s not nominated and Angie isn’t either, then he’s not going to be at the Oscars – period. That’s not his style and never has been. Meanwhile Ticky’s well aware that Brad will probably be nominated again this year and has the Brothers Huvane speed-dialing Brian Grazer begging for a spot presenting Best Sound Editing or Best Lighting…

15. 15
    pssshhhh Says:

I just want them all to disappear from the media spot light Jolie-Pitt and that aniston they are always annoying and their fans are even more dense and annoying..just leave so JJ will stop posting !

16. 16
    Passing Through Says:

# 440 Ako si Gladys @ 11/14/2011 at 8:18 am
    # 441 Ako si Gladys @ 11/14/2011 at 8:20 am
    # 442 Ako si Gladys @ 11/14/2011 at 8:21 am
    Okay, people, don’t shoot me – but…I gotta ask…what’s the point of running the French translation of Brad’s English interviews through a French-to-English translation tool which mangles them beyond recognition instead of just finding the original English version of quotes? For instance -
    “Angie and I decided to end our arguments because I’ve realized on the set of Benjamin Button at any moment I could lose everything. I spent the whole night without seeing or see my children and it was hard for me! ‘
    The translation is nowhere near what Brad actually said – especially the part about spending the whole night without seeing the kids being hard on him.
    Rolling Stone – Dec 15, 2008
    “I’m scared to death of it,” he said when asked if he thinks about the end of his life. “But, you know, it made me think of things like… Angie and I do not fight anymore. What occurred to me on this film, and also with the passing of her mother, is that there’s going to come a time when I’m not going to get to be with this person anymore. I’m not going to get to be with my children anymore. Or friends, people I love and respect. And so, if we have a flare-up, it evaporates now.”

17. 17
    Passing Through Says:

# 3 Gallagher @ 11/14/2011 at 10:19 am
    Nobody cares if you don’t believe Brad when he says he’s retiring in 3 years. I don’t believe Ticky when she says she’s moved on and getting dumped by Brad was “100 years ago”. All things considered – I’d say I have a better chance of being right than you do.

18. 18
    wonderful legacy Says:

Whatever Brad & Angie decide to do, they both already have such a wonderful legacy of films- a rich, diverse slate of projects that many actors would LOVE to have. I am grateful for all that the JPs have already done and anything more will be a treat. Also, PT, I agree that it is silly to call Bret R/Eddie fresh or new- I found this tweet to be pretty funny:
    Billy Crystal is replacing Eddie Murphy as host of the Oscars. What a crazy year it’s been! Only two more months and it will be 1986!
    ___
    yes, Eddie WAS funny, but he had such a ‘tude during that DGirls award season*, I had my doubts the Eddie M Oscar host thing would happen, even before the Bret R meltdown (or Bret just being himself!). I’m not much on conspiracy theories, but the under-performing BO of Tower Heist and the hassle of “playing nice”- both for him & Eddie M- may have led to Bret tanking the deal on purpose- who knows.
    __
    *this was all at the time that he had island wedding to his then GF while denying paternity of Mel B’s baby

19. 19
    Passing Through Says:

# 10 nakedoldjennifer @ 11/14/2011 at 10:27 am
    That’s what she gets paid for – getting to new J-P threads and posting a ton of negative comments on the first page. Jobs are scares these days…especially when your edumacation is lacking. It’s amazing how many employers want employees who can read above picture books level and count higher than their fingers, toes and any dangly bits they may have…

20. 20
    Rose Says:

Sad spook needs the hit those hits the trolls are wasting on Brad’s thread. Sad spook is so boring that her fans have abandoned her for six days. Imagine, 6 days 43 hits.
    Brad’s new thread 20 minutes and 17 hits. The power of the Jolie Pitts. Happy times.

21. 21
    Media Wh@re MANiston Says:

pssshhhh @ 11/14/2011 at 10:37 am

You know what would be better. You disappear. Your problem is solved.

22. 22
    A Wise Decision Says:

Brad does not want to continue to shrivel up and decay before our eyes.

23. 23
    Lara Says:

He looks great, and he and Angie’s focus and priorities will always be the kids and each other.

24. 24
    Catceh Says:

they do not need anymore kids..
    Since laying off 2500 people http://goo.gl/kZRxn McDonalds been giving away $100 giftcards..next 24hrs ONLY

25. 25
    CSW Says:

He looks hot. After three yeas, he and Angie will act less, he will produce and Angie will direct. So we fans will still see them on the red carpet.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All