Brad Pitt: 'Moneyball' Press Conference in Seoul!

Brad Pitt: 'Moneyball' Press Conference in Seoul!

Brad Pitt speaks candidly with an audience at the Moneyball press conference held at Coex Megabox on Tuesday (November 15) in Seoul, South Korea.

The 47-year-old actor smiled and waved for fans as he posed in front of a giant image of himself in character for the film!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Moneyball opens in South Korea on November 17!

Did you check out the interview Brad did with Australia’s 60 Minutes? He touched upon subjects such as possibly having more kids with partner Angelina Jolie, and his future in the acting biz!

15+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt at the Moneyball press conference…

brad pitt moneyball press korea 01
brad pitt moneyball press korea 12
brad pitt moneyball press korea 13
brad pitt moneyball press korea 14
brad pitt moneyball press korea 15
brad pitt moneyball press korea 16

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I hope he finally receives a well-deserved Oscar.

Gorgeous Brad. You are just too beautiful for words.
God bless you, sweetheart. You and your beautiful Mrs. Angelina Jolie and your beautiful family.
Angels watch over you and take you safely back to your family in Viet Nam and keep your family safe and healthy always.

GO JOLIE-PITT

@bobbi:

He’ll definitely get nominated for Tree of Life and/or Moneyball.

Americans are so ignorant thinking every asian is japanese or chinese.

When there are koreans as well(the hottest asians)

Now you will know of S.korea

Brad is so sexy.

JJ just getting spoil from the JPs…..keep it coming.

What a handsome guy. I hope to see video..Hello to all JP fans

What an elegant man. He is really beautiful.

OT:
What can you say about Angie’s signing with a talent agency?

Angelina Jolie Signs with Talent Agency
3:53 PM PST 11/14/2011 by Borys Kit

Jolie has signed with IFA Talent, which will help her find smaller character-based roles in independent projects. She left CAA in 2006.

Angelina Jolie has added a talent agent to her team of representatives.

The actress-filmmaker has signed with Ilene Feldman at IFA Talent, who also represents Ryan Gosling, among others.

The last time Jolie had acting representation by a talent agency was in 2006, when she was with CAA (a stint that lasted 13 months). In March, she signed with UTA to rep her as a writer and director but not as an actor. She continues to be with her longtime manager Geyer Kosinski at Media Talent Group and attorney Robert Offer of Sloane Offer Weber & Dern.

Sources say IFA will help Jolie, arguably the biggest female star in the world, find roles in smaller, independently financed films, not studio tentpoles or franchises.

The move comes just over month before the release of Jolie’s directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey, which she also wrote. Jolie has spent the past several years acting in big studio movies such as The Tourist, Salt and Wanted, and has lent her voice to the mega-grossing Kung Fu Panda movies.

Her last dramas were 2008’s The Changeling and 2007’s A Mighty Heart, the former earning her an Oscar nomination. She won the best supporting actress statuette for 1999′s Girl, Interrupted.

yuckBITCH. @ 11/15/2011 at 12:04 am

TO RUE yuck?
YOU’RE WASTING YOUR FUUCKING TIME TO COMMENT SOME TRASHY THINGS.
MAYBE, YOU GOT MENTAL ILLNESS.
TAKE SOME MENTAL MEDS.

alabama IS A JERK. @ 11/15/2011 at 12:08 am

alabama:
DON’T BE RUDE AND UNEDUCATED.
YOUR PIGS ARE WAITING FOR YOU.

Passing Through @ 11/15/2011 at 12:16 am

# 29 first and last post @ 11/14/2011 at 4:50 pm
FALP -
Sorry to tell you this, but I’ve looked through my files at home and just as I suspected I don’t have the story from 2002. I didn’t think I kept it, but I double-checked just in case I’m more anal than I realized…

My gosh, he is so hot. Angelina is blessed.

I like scruffy and old and aging BRAD PITT! Nuff said.

He is gorgeous.

hot papa pitt still way hotter than the midger dwarf trolls need a chill pill

I love Brad @ 11/15/2011 at 12:33 am

Brad is so gorgeous . The older he gets the more he is loved. A body on him like a 20 yr old. . Brad will always be a pretty face.

Jealousy from trolls wont change Brads rich happy life.

Passing Through @ 11/15/2011 at 12:37 am

# 15 TO PT @ 11/15/2011 at 12:03 am
I’m not quite sure why this was addressed to me, but thanks. It’s an unexpected move for Angie to sign with an agent to find her indie roles when she gets offered every script with a female role in it. All this says to me is that she doesn’t want to spend 3 months making a movie anymore. She wants to work a few weeks or a month on something that really speaks to her but otherwise wants to spend her time with Brad and the kids or on her humanitarian work. She’s got her priorities figured set and she’s doing exactly what she said she was going to do – work less and be with her family more. Angie walks her talk. Too bad some forty-something’s with a newfound love of skinny jeans and man-stealin’ can’t say the same.

Passing Through @ 11/15/2011 at 12:38 am

GC -
I saw your message on the other thread. I’ll get back to you tomorrow…

@Passing Through:
Thats exactly what i thought,her and brad have a plan and they are living their lives in their own terms

I wonder how long he will keep this WWZ looks. He is still beautiful but he will be even more beautiful without the long hair and the beard.

I wonder if Brad is wearing his “Dad’s Pants” belt buckle on his belt? It is hard to make out what his buckle says but it looks like that is what he has on.
I don’t know if there has ever been another male movie star as pretty as Brad. He just hits all the beauty points. He is so perfectly proportioned, with an incredible voice, and gorgeous hair and the face is so beautiful it leaves one almost speechless.
Plus he has the sweetest disposition and such a gracious personality. And since he has been with Angelina he has matured in so many wonderful and various ways.
He seems to be more a man of the world with knowledge about so many interesting subjects. He has really come into his own.
He and Angelina are so perfect for each other. They truly complement each other and seem to have their priorities straight.

Forgot to ad I love his look. Love the glasses the hair, the whole package.
And I hope we will see Angie, Brad and the kids again before they leave Viet Nam.

Brad Pitt says he enjoys getting older
(AFP) – 44 minutes ago
SEOUL — Hollywood heart-throb Brad Pitt said Tuesday he enjoys getting older because age brings wisdom.
“Me personally, I like ageing. With age comes wisdom… I’ll take wisdom over youth any day,” he told a press conference during a visit to South Korea to promote his latest film “Moneyball”.
“I think, certainly, being a father changed everything for me,” said the actor, 47, whose partner is fellow superstar Angelina Jolie. They have six children.
Parenthood means a changed perspective for him, an interest in taking care of himself and mornings being around for their children, he said.
“Moneyball,” an adaptation of Michael Lewis’s 2003 bestseller “Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game”, is scheduled to be released this week in South Korea.
Pitt stars as Oakland Athletics baseball team general manager Billy Beane, who took on the big league by assembling a competent team on a shoestring budget — using a new method to evaluate players and find their hidden talent.
Pitt said the film’s box office success elsewhere was not merely celebrity-driven.
“Popularity is good for the opening weekend but what we’ve been really happy with this film is that it keeps playing weekend after weekend, crossing generations and genders,” he said.
“And that tells us we have something more than a film, (more than) a celebrity-driven film or a subject-driven film. It’s really a good movie and it’s really fun and it’s a good laugh and it’s got meaning in it.”
Pitt said he was interested in shifting from acting to the production side but was not putting an exact time limit on his acting career.
During an interview with an Australian current affairs show in Tokyo, he had said he would quit acting at 50.
“I do quite enjoy the producing side,” Pitt said in Seoul, adding he would like producing films which are difficult to make under the current system or “getting behind talent that we believe in”.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All