Leonardo DiCaprio: Sydney Sightseer!

Leonardo DiCaprio: Sydney Sightseer!

Leonardo DiCaprio takes the beautiful day to do some sightseeing with some pals on Tuesday (November 15) in Sydney, Australia.

The 37-year-old actor, who celebrated his birthday this past weekend, visited Sculptures by the Sea at Bondi Beach, where there are art installations that coincide with the actual landscaping!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo celebrated his birthday in NYC this past weekend. The party was held at Avenue, where Leo “was having a great time and talked to everyone at the party,” according to People.

Bradley Cooper, Alessandra Ambrosio, Russell Simmons, and mom Irmelin were all in attendance!

leonardo dicaprio sydney sculptures 01
leonardo dicaprio sydney sculptures 02
leonardo dicaprio sydney sculptures 03
leonardo dicaprio sydney sculptures 04
leonardo dicaprio sydney sculptures 05
leonardo dicaprio sydney sculptures 06

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Oh - My, My @ 11/15/2011 at 2:25 am

Saw “Edgar” today. Man that was a triumphant performance. Thanks for the excellent work! Hope you have some lovely weather, fun, and relaxation built into your Australian schedule!

Just being nitpicky, but it is technically Sculpture by The Sea, not Sculptures. Just a teeny typo, doesn’t really matter. :)

Haha I kind of like the fact that he’s totally lacking style wise. At least he’s not vain and decked out in designer labels. Guys like that turn me off.

He doesn’t look 37 at all. At least in these pictures.

stupid man

tubby!!! lmaoooooooo

Enjoy your day, Leo. You look great.

Look at pic 2, the girls are so excited!

@ Oh - My, My @ 11/15/2011 at 4:10 am

@Oh – My, My: This is the first time I agree with you.

tinkerbell @ 11/15/2011 at 4:26 am

you know, I just like that he went to see the sculptures. Looks like a dweeb, but that’s OK. white ankle tube socks-but you know, I like he has some flaws.

Only a blind man does not see this man is 100% gay

@Drake: in your dreams!!

tinkerbell @ 11/15/2011 at 4:39 am

you mean drake on top of the page…because leo aint gay.

BTW, one of them must be ethan suplee. ethan is married with kids but leo hooks a buddy up with a trip now and then- took ethan to Bhutan, remember???? like his loyalty, just not his socks. But I think the big dude is security.

Leo is so cute!!!

@Lovely: No offense, but they’re not excited for Leo, they’re not even looking at him. They are looking at the old woman coming towards them. Probably their mother or grandmother….that’s what it looks like if you look at the pic closely and her arms, as if ready to greet/hug her.

@ tinkerbell @ 11/15/2011 at 5:38 am

@tinkerbell: i was going to ask who the big man is. Leo put his hand on his shoulder and they talk to each other. Look like they are friends.

beautiful @ 11/15/2011 at 5:43 am

@A: Who cares??? It’s about Leo not them!!!!

beautiful @ 11/15/2011 at 5:44 am

@Lovely: are you lesbian?

It’s tuesday then why doesnt he go back to shoot as the schedule is tight?

@beautiful: No. Who cares? It’s all about Leo, not me.
I just want to say if I was there and saw Leo, I would be as happy and surprised as them.

beautiful @ 11/15/2011 at 5:57 am

@Lovely: That’s so obvious!!!

@Ka simply: Hi, nice to see you and Leo here too.

Hi.
Friendly waves to Tinkerbell (it’s good to see you back) and Raven. Hope you’re well girls.
So Leo dresses goofy in his down time – at least he’s consistent right? Plus it makes him look all the more handsome when he wears those gorgeous suits/tuxedo’s on the red carpet.

It sounds like Leo had a fun birthday shame though that there was no mention of Kate being there. I had hoped that being around Leo for a while could help her put that new Ned Rocknroll (eye roll) guy into perspective.

I have to wait until January 2012 to see ‘J Edgar’ where I am unfortunately. I’m really looking forward to seeing his performance in that.
Baz does n’t seem to be hurrying himself with Great Gatsby. It’ll be interested to see how over budget they go.

Take care all.