Lily Collins & Julia Roberts: 'Mirror, Mirror' Trailer!

Lily Collins & Julia Roberts: 'Mirror, Mirror' Trailer!

Check out Lily Collins as Snow White in the trailer for Mirror, Mirror!

Here’s the film’s synopsis: “An evil Queen (Julia Roberts) steals control of a kingdom, and an exiled princess (Collins) enlists the help of seven resourceful rebels to win back her birthright in a spirited adventure comedy filled with jealousy, romance, and betrayal that will capture the imagination of audiences the world over.”

Armie Hammer takes on the role of Prince Andrew Alcott, while Nathan Lane plays Brighton, the hapless, bungling servant to the Queen.

Mirror, Mirror hits theaters March 16, 2012!

‘Mirror, Mirror’ Trailer

Charlize Theron makes a better evil queen. I will be seeing Snow White and the Huntsman.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/15/2011 at 7:13 pm

They are different. SNATH is darker than this one. I like both. I will see both.

Snow White and The Huntsman looks better in my opinion. Love Julia Roberts but I have to agree with the other post, Charlize Theron makes a better Evil Queen

Wow….this looks stupid. What horrible jokes. The Kristen Stewart one looked a lot better.

Sorry about the double post!

I’ll be seeing Thor White instead, thanks.

Im glad ones a comedy and one is more drama
i will enjoy both :)

This looks so awful.

This looks stupid. Definitely a let down.

This looks so awful. Who is the target audience? I can’t see anyone, kids and adults alike, actually wanting to sit through this.

Seems silly.

More geared towards children than the other … although, that might make it the more successful of the two.

I had heard this movie was supposed to be in the comedy vein of The Princess Bride, but…. NO. It looks on the level of an ABC Family movie!

Meh. The other one looks WAAAAAY better.

OliviaChang @ 11/15/2011 at 7:51 pm

Lily Collins is so adorable! I love the goose hat that she has on, the costume is cute, the dwarves are freaking awesome, and very happy and cheerful, I am in love with this movie!

they both look very different, which is good because now they don’t have to compete with each other.
even though this one look more for the children I’ll be seeing both

well, i’ll wait to see the finished film

and for the people who are saying that the jokes in the trailer were stupid, well I laugh so maybe sometimes we need stupid jokes on our lives.

and I don’t care wich witch its the baddest of them all because both are great actresses.

If this movie had a better script and was a little more colourful it would be great but sh*t this looks terrible. I never laughed once! It’s sad because they usually get movies like this right. How did it go so wrong?

sweetness @ 11/15/2011 at 8:29 pm

all the negative posts is clearly a repeat poster using different names…and probably a Kstew fan.

I doubt even children will like this.

Lily Collins looked like Armie Hammer’s “12 yr. old daugther” = FAILED

This looks like a joke compared to the other one, like a low budget abc family movie or something. Charlize >>>>>>>>Julia

I like this trailer but I love the other of Snow White & the Huntsman with Charlize Theron because Charlize’s evil queen kicks Julia Robert’s evil queen’s ass! I’d like to see both films. :)I am a young and beautiful woman from US. i just think here is a good place to meet friends.

i just wonder if i can meet a rich daddy here, because i am at the beginning of my career

and i need someone’s support..iuploaded my hot photos on —-[SugarDadMeet.C óM ]—-under

the name babylove2011 , maybe you want to check out my photos firstly!

and i need someone’s support..i uploaded my hot photos on —-[Su#5gar#Dad$%Meet.C óM ]—-

under the name babylove2011 , maybe you want to check out my photos firstly!

This looks terrible. Snow White and the Huntsmen looks awesome!

These comments above are so immature! I guess these comments are from Kristen fans. You don‘t need to write stupid things about Lily Collins movie to flatter Kristen movie. This isn‘t a competition, since these two will debut on different dates.
Snow White and the Huntsman is a FREE adaptation of the classic fairy tale. It seems like a mix of Joanna d‘Arc, Lord of the Rings, King Arthur. From original fairy tale, it seems that remains only the name and some descriptions of the characters. It seems an interesting movie, but definitely is not Snow White fairy tale.
Mirror, Mirror is closest to the fairy tale. Does this movie seem like a family movie? Maybe. But this doesn’t mean it is a bad movie. It reminds me of my childhood, i used to watch Shelley Duvall’s Faerie Tale Theatre, an excellent show

Uno dei primi esempi di blog multiautore italiani. È stato fondato da Gianluca Neri, animatore di Clarence e redattore di Cuore, rivista di cui conserva lo spirito “istrionico” e irriverente. Fa parte del network BlogNation.

Segnalazioni e approfondimenti sull’uso della rete nelle campagne elettorali italiane ed estere. Per spin doctor in erba, ma anche per chi vuole capire meglio come sta cambiando la politica sotto l’influsso della Galassia Internet.

This looks so cute! There are doubters out there but I have faith that this will be a great movie! Just give it a chance… KStew’s looks amazing too but they’re clearly completely different.

This is why I will appreciate in watching Snow White and The Huntsmen.

Put your paws down B!itch @ 11/15/2011 at 10:31 pm

Erm people need to understand this is mainly targeted at kids the other one is for older people because it’s dark i will take my little siblings to watch this however i would watch the Charlize Theron one..This one looks funny and fun for kids that is why their is no competition they’re completely different

I’m curious to see this movie, Armie Hammer as prince, OMG! Lily Collins is so sweet, perfect for a fairy tale!

Wow some people are really that stupid sorry this is not really targeted at you it was never meant to be dark and serious like the huntsman this was sticking to the children version of the story and the Charlize Theron one is the brother Grimm version so calm down

seriously people @ 11/15/2011 at 10:43 pm

While Snow White and the Huntsman is dark and mysterious, sometimes a little frightening, Mirror, Mirror comes off a kinda comedic and Roberts plays a more sarcastic queen as opposed to devilish. But this can be a good thing.

If you’re looking for a happy-go-lucky version of the film, then this is the movie for you. However, if mystery and suspense (and seeing Theron be a “total *****”) sounds more exciting, then Snow White and the Huntsman is your best bet.

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/mirror_mirror_trailer_here_which_snow/275336#ixzz1dpuWaPsm

@Put your paws down B!itch: I don‘t think this movie is mainly targeted at kids. There are so many movies and animated movies that apparently are for kids are also for adults – The Princess Bride, Finding Nemo and others animated movies,…

#MIRRORMIRROR looks terrible, #KirstenStewart wins the promo battle with #SnowwhiteandtheHunstman Yay :)

The critics of this movie have never read or heard fairy tales during childhood. What a shame! They only know Harry Potter and Twilight books.

Both movie appeals to me, both also starred Oscar winner, each played similar role, evil queen, except the other one is more comical, hahaha, I am going to watch both, cuz I like Julia Roberts and Charlize Theron, I am not Kristen Stewart or Lily Collins fans, there still young have more to learn to become real good actresses like Julia and Charlize

@lis:
Why assume that ppl prefer SW & The H because they’re Kstew fans? Why pick her and not say Charlize or Thor? others not being of the same opinion as you doesn’t make their opinion wrong u know. And everyone knew from the get go that releasing 2 interpretations of the same story would result in many ppl opting for one or the other. That’s only normal, why watch the same story twice? There’s always DVD for the other. Me, I’m looking at it from an evil queen perspective, and based on the trailers, I like Charlize’s MUCH better. I love Julia but I expected more from her, again based on the trailer.

Good reasons to watch Mirror, Mirror – Julia Roberts and Armie Hammer.
Good reson to watch SW and the Huntsman – Charlize Theron

@shimmy: Interesting your point, evil queen perspective. Both movies are about Snow White and everbody is talking about the two Evil Queens.

this is gonna be entertaining and adorable, true fairytale :D

This isn’t what I expected. Everyone kept saying it was a going to be a dark twist on the classic tale. It seems more like a light comedy.Which I don’t mind, I wont be queuing to see it it, but I prefer two completely different versions of Snow White to come out.

It seems a bit unfinished. I hope the colouring changes. Other than that, I’m interested just because it’s so different from every adaptation of the story there is. Can’t wait!

@Mia: it’s just the first trailer!!! it doesn’t fully reflect the whole movie.

I wish they had cast Lily Collins in the other one.

Nobody can beat Charlize Theron as a Evil Queen! She was just perfect!

Now the people who were bitching about Kristen being in SWATH can watch this movie.

The dwarfs hardly appear on the trailer. They were the best in the cartoon movie.

I like both queens, evil blond vs. bitchy redhead awesome! Snow Whites on the other hand are a different story :(

Two questions:
1. Who are the stupid Hollywood film makers who don’t check competition or what other studios are doing that same year? And when will they be fired? This is clearly a case of scripts of which ONE (whichever) could wait because it is not necessary to be developed right this freaking second. Seriously.
2. Who will ever believe Julia Roberts is evil? Or she can “play” evil? Sorry, Julia, you’re too sweet.

this looks so awful! Julia-DiVA- Roberts can return to her caprices and leave us alone already.

This is for those who expect a Swnow White movie. Snow White and the Huntsman is for those who want a battle movie

These are obviously two completely different adaptations, this one a more traditional, Disney-like take, the SWTH, are darker, Grimm Brothers take…I personally perfer the darker version, but i can see the two movies appealing equally to different markets.

Joneblaze @ 11/16/2011 at 7:58 am

Looks like an awful camp mess.I will see Snow White & the Huntsman
10 times over seeing Mirror Mirror

@Camden: “SWTH, Grimm Brothers take”. It makes me laugh. Does Snow White wear armor in Brothers Grimm version? Does Snow White fight?

Well, isn’t that just… cute?
I will see the other one, with Kristen, thank you. Plus, Charlize is SO much more terrifying than Julia, please!

Lily is soooooooooo AWESOME !

guyz julia’s queen isnt even meant to be a badass and she’s insecure and jealous
charlize is the badass very evil queen thats how characters were designed if u notice that charlize need to actually kill beautiful women to stay beautiful and julia dont they are quite different
the SNAHM may do better because its quite different from all snowhites we have seen when we were kids

Julia Roberts is more beautiful than Lily Collins. The mirror is lying. Lol

This isn’t a trailer, thats just the whole movie compressed. No need to see it now since you know all the twists.

Lily Collins was born to play Snow White as well as Armie Hammer to play the prince

Tonya in Texas @ 11/16/2011 at 6:20 pm

Both movies look awsome and I want to see both, but if I had to choose: Miss Robert’s movie will win!

@Queen:

yep lol. These queens are true queens in life (great role models) AND their careers (amazing actresses). They’re the ones carrying these movies for sure! Oh n Thor is great eye candy…

Yeah, I wouldn’t pay to see this. SWATH looks so much better, with both acting and imagery/CGI looking sensational.

oldfurniture @ 11/17/2011 at 3:36 pm

Sorry Snowwhite, but these eyebrows are just hideous!