Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 'Learned A Lot' Filming 'Transformers'

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 'Learned A Lot' Filming 'Transformers'

A fresh faced Rosie Huntington-Whiteley makes her way through LAX Airport on Tuesday (November 15) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old English model made an incognito entrance in a floppy hat.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Rosie recently told Fox’s Pop Tarts that she’s caught the acting bug and wants to shoot more movies!

“It was a huge challenge for me and I think it was the right time in my life to be challenged, I had a lot of fun and learned a lot making it,” she said. “I would love to work with another great filmmaker again, and I think my dreams are the same as any new actress – to work with a great cast!”

rosie huntington whiteley fedora 01
rosie huntington whiteley fedora 02
rosie huntington whiteley fedora 03
rosie huntington whiteley fedora 04

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She’s gorgeous Love Rosie!

Excuse me, ‘to have sex with a great new cast’

I hope for the sake of film industry that she doesn’t make more films. She’s taking away jobs from aspiring actresses.

Even Megan Fox is Oscar material compared to Rosie.

Put your paws down B!itch @ 11/16/2011 at 3:19 pm

And the biggest lesson she learned was that she cannot act

@Lola: I do agree but Actresses and Singers began taking models jobs away in the late 90s. Its actually easier for a model to do a show, make a movie than land a cosmetics contract or be on covers anymore. 10 years ago it was models on Elle,Cosmo,Glamour,Vogue,HarpersBazaar,Marie Claire covers every month, not Kim Kardashian’s! yuck.

alice fierce @ 11/16/2011 at 3:50 pm

I know its wrong to post it here but guys..im tryin to write a blog…want some reviews…

sorry!!

@keke, So you’re reasoning that because publicity has expanded and agencies get their clients cover and modelling jobs because of their already existing fanbase, it is somehow alright for models to “get even”? It doesn’t work like that. There is a big difference between modelling and being an actor/actress.

elizabeth @ 11/16/2011 at 4:07 pm

I regrets watching/paying for her movie. She is so plastic and cant act.

You guys really need to get over your Rosie jealousy, she isn’t going anywhere and you’re all going to have to deal with it. My girl is a STAR

bobjustbob @ 11/16/2011 at 4:10 pm

Haha, guess the offers are not pouring in for Rosie. Yeppers, needs to stick to modelling where she doesn’t have to open her mouth and use her words.

Just Haters @ 11/16/2011 at 4:13 pm

Jealousy never ends in these Rosie comments. Scroll away if you don’t like her

Just Haters @ 11/16/2011 at 4:14 pm

@bobjustbob: Jealousy never ends in these Rosie comments. Scroll away if you don’t like her

When i go any model i heard about megan fox but i dont know was megan child model was 5 years

I can’t wait to see her next film.

God, does she really think that she can act and make movies ? i don’t think so

She is BEAUTIFUL, i love her style AND YES! She CAN ACT, haters please die. Jealous people f**k u

Shame she never learned how to act

Guys, guys, don’t worry, she’s kidding, or I hope so.

such a beauty and a beautyful person she is ;)))) rosie is a way better and hotter than ” plastic fox ” !!!!!!

LOL she thinks she’s an actress? How delusional. She was the eye candy of that movie, nothing more. and certainly didn’t take talent

anonymous @ 11/16/2011 at 7:43 pm

She is beautiful. She has natural beauty and I think she is hotter than Megan Fox. Rosie’s acting ability isn’t great, but I think I on the same level as Megan Fox’s. Transformers 3 was Rosie’s first movie ever she had no acting experience prior to that. However, Megan has had more acting experience and yet her acting is not any better than Rosie’s. Even if they were both just eye-candy in the Transformers films, Rosie was better eye-candy and I’d rather look at her.

Rosie is georgous and naturally so – I thought she was excellent in Transformers because thats the role – her role was to be the fluff and she excelled. I agree that she hasn’t had any experience but she will get better if she gets given a chance to show her stuff. Love seeing her on the red carpets as she always always looks stunning and her interviews are fun to watch because she is natural – would love to see more of her and less of all these REALITY stars who are nothing – look at the K Family – they steal spotlight from people who should be in it like Rosie. Love Rosie. PS if you act in a movie then you are an actress for that movie. All you jealous people who aren’t in movies or don’t have successful modelling careers – get over yourselves. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw rocks

ROSIE ROCKS