Ashton Kutcher Talks Demi Moore Divorce

Ashton Kutcher Talks Demi Moore Divorce

Ashton Kutcher has spoken out about his divorce from wife Demi Moore.

“I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi,” the 33-year-old Two and a Half Men actor wrote on his Twitter account.

“Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail,” he added. “Love and Light, AK

Ashton and Demi were married for six years before announcing their split on Thursday (November 17).

Demi, 49, confirmed the split earlier in the day and asked for privacy during the trying time.

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Once a Douche-bag, always a douche bag.
He doesn’t care at all, you can cheat and humiliate her publically once, not again & Again.. as if Cared at All!
Demi is Good without Him.

i am sure she tried to save the marriage but he was not having it ashton has long made up his mind about leaving her soo sad hope she starts eating now she looks awful thin lately

get it girl @ 11/17/2011 at 6:31 pm

demi is waiting to file until ashton gets his two and a half men check so she can get half lol

ASSton Kouche-bag @ 11/17/2011 at 6:33 pm

It’s quite sad that these two kids didn’t make it. But, let’s be real, it was expected that some time in the near future they’d end up like this. But, that ASSton Kouche-bag decided to speed things up by sleeping around…hope he gets his. And, his little tid bit on twitter, that’s ultra lame. Trying to sound like if nothing wrong happened and he’s the broken victim. psshhh!11

It’s an Open Marriage, they were perfect for each other,,vomit.

ASSton Kouche-bag @ 11/17/2011 at 6:35 pm

ASSton Kouche-bag @ 11/17/2011 at 6:36 pm

Sorry for the double post, I thought it didn’t go through cause I sat there hanging on a white screen. Alas, we have more ass to go around….

grannyglasses @ 11/17/2011 at 6:36 pm

He married a grandma and is surprised it didn’t last.

“marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world”
of course it’s difficult when you want to have sex with other people while married, all that sneaking around can be exhausting. try being in a marriage where the lack of money is a real problem or having a child who is very ill and you can’t afford to seek medical help.
ignorant fool! are you even aware of the poverty and diseases in the world? have you ever been in combat to serve your country and witness your brothers and sisters in arms die? it’s the most difficult thing in the world for selfish, narcissitic people who want everything, i guess.
boofreakinghoo for you, ashton.

brenda dubois @ 11/17/2011 at 6:42 pm

i’m surprised they even lasted 6 years

“I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi” – He really means “Thank God, I was able to minimise this episode in my life and really get on with what I want which is to be with someone my own age duh, the reports that I wanted to bring this to an end before she was 50 were spot on”.
“Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail” – He really means “Well this was never a goer was it anyway because perhaps it wasn’t my free will in the first place that led me into this marriage, more like a friends with benefits start up which will never lead to a lasting marriage”.

“Love and Light, AK” – He really means, “Hell, that was a narrow escape, just made it before she turned 50 and now I can pursue my real life’s wish and this is a much Lighter situation than the one I’ve been in for the last 6 years”.

privacy? what privacy? if she wants privacy, STOP Tweeting about your divorce!!!

Gee, what a surprise.

Justine, you’re incredibly ridiculous.

She is too old for him a sixteen year age difference is huge. Good luck Demi I hope you find a more age appropriate man to love don’t become a laughingstock like Madonna.

SHUT UP YOU DISGUSTING FREAK!!!!!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 11/17/2011 at 7:30 pm

..Of course his fame hungry ass would run his mouth. Keep talking ashton, you corny fcuking douchebag.

# 15 Teddy @ 11/17/2011 at 7:00 pm
Duh, here’s AK online with us, pretending, pretending, pretending that this marriage really meant something.

@eyeroll:

“it’s the most difficult thing in the world for selfish, narcissitic people who want everything”

so true.

As Ricky Gervais said on the Golden Globes when introducing Bruce Willis – “Here’s Bruce Willis, Ashton Kutcher’s Dad”.

sweetness @ 11/17/2011 at 7:43 pm

If the BOTH of them hadn’t tried so hard to push the ‘cougar who got her boy toy to marry her’ image…there would be more public empathy. But they were BOTH trying too hard to convince the world how age didn’t matter and they were so loved up. Keep the bragging to a minimum and stop exploiting these Hollywood relationships. Now people are laughing at both of these sad people.

I called it! @ 11/17/2011 at 8:11 pm

will he claim January Jone’s baby on twitter next week?

@sweetness: Exactly! Dita von teese is dating younger man, but she never tweets about it, never posts her bikini pics taken in bathroom either, she doesnt need to prove something all the time like demi, she doesnt care, she lives, simples. Demi and ashotn were always so fake to me, she was trying to act like a young girl and he.. didnt care, it looked silly to me and im surprised it last that long.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All