Ashton Kutcher Talks Demi Moore Divorce

Ashton Kutcher Talks Demi Moore Divorce

Ashton Kutcher has spoken out about his divorce from wife Demi Moore.

“I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi,” the 33-year-old Two and a Half Men actor wrote on his Twitter account.

“Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail,” he added. “Love and Light, AK

Ashton and Demi were married for six years before announcing their split on Thursday (November 17).

Demi, 49, confirmed the split earlier in the day and asked for privacy during the trying time.

Once a Douche-bag, always a douche bag.
He doesn’t care at all, you can cheat and humiliate her publically once, not again & Again.. as if Cared at All!
Demi is Good without Him.

i am sure she tried to save the marriage but he was not having it ashton has long made up his mind about leaving her soo sad hope she starts eating now she looks awful thin lately

get it girl @ 11/17/2011 at 6:31 pm

demi is waiting to file until ashton gets his two and a half men check so she can get half lol

ASSton Kouche-bag @ 11/17/2011 at 6:33 pm

It’s quite sad that these two kids didn’t make it. But, let’s be real, it was expected that some time in the near future they’d end up like this. But, that ASSton Kouche-bag decided to speed things up by sleeping around…hope he gets his. And, his little tid bit on twitter, that’s ultra lame. Trying to sound like if nothing wrong happened and he’s the broken victim. psshhh!11

It’s an Open Marriage, they were perfect for each other,,vomit.

ASSton Kouche-bag @ 11/17/2011 at 6:35 pm

ASSton Kouche-bag @ 11/17/2011 at 6:36 pm

Sorry for the double post, I thought it didn’t go through cause I sat there hanging on a white screen. Alas, we have more ass to go around….

grannyglasses @ 11/17/2011 at 6:36 pm

He married a grandma and is surprised it didn’t last.

“marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world”
of course it’s difficult when you want to have sex with other people while married, all that sneaking around can be exhausting. try being in a marriage where the lack of money is a real problem or having a child who is very ill and you can’t afford to seek medical help.
ignorant fool! are you even aware of the poverty and diseases in the world? have you ever been in combat to serve your country and witness your brothers and sisters in arms die? it’s the most difficult thing in the world for selfish, narcissitic people who want everything, i guess.
boofreakinghoo for you, ashton.

brenda dubois @ 11/17/2011 at 6:42 pm

i’m surprised they even lasted 6 years

“I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi” – He really means “Thank God, I was able to minimise this episode in my life and really get on with what I want which is to be with someone my own age duh, the reports that I wanted to bring this to an end before she was 50 were spot on”.
“Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail” – He really means “Well this was never a goer was it anyway because perhaps it wasn’t my free will in the first place that led me into this marriage, more like a friends with benefits start up which will never lead to a lasting marriage”.

“Love and Light, AK” – He really means, “Hell, that was a narrow escape, just made it before she turned 50 and now I can pursue my real life’s wish and this is a much Lighter situation than the one I’ve been in for the last 6 years”.

privacy? what privacy? if she wants privacy, STOP Tweeting about your divorce!!!

Gee, what a surprise.

Justine, you’re incredibly ridiculous.

She is too old for him a sixteen year age difference is huge. Good luck Demi I hope you find a more age appropriate man to love don’t become a laughingstock like Madonna.

SHUT UP YOU DISGUSTING FREAK!!!!!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 11/17/2011 at 7:30 pm

..Of course his fame hungry ass would run his mouth. Keep talking ashton, you corny fcuking douchebag.

# 15 Teddy @ 11/17/2011 at 7:00 pm
Duh, here’s AK online with us, pretending, pretending, pretending that this marriage really meant something.

@eyeroll:

“it’s the most difficult thing in the world for selfish, narcissitic people who want everything”

so true.

As Ricky Gervais said on the Golden Globes when introducing Bruce Willis – “Here’s Bruce Willis, Ashton Kutcher’s Dad”.

sweetness @ 11/17/2011 at 7:43 pm

If the BOTH of them hadn’t tried so hard to push the ‘cougar who got her boy toy to marry her’ image…there would be more public empathy. But they were BOTH trying too hard to convince the world how age didn’t matter and they were so loved up. Keep the bragging to a minimum and stop exploiting these Hollywood relationships. Now people are laughing at both of these sad people.

I called it! @ 11/17/2011 at 8:11 pm

will he claim January Jone’s baby on twitter next week?

@sweetness: Exactly! Dita von teese is dating younger man, but she never tweets about it, never posts her bikini pics taken in bathroom either, she doesnt need to prove something all the time like demi, she doesnt care, she lives, simples. Demi and ashotn were always so fake to me, she was trying to act like a young girl and he.. didnt care, it looked silly to me and im surprised it last that long.

it always makes me laugh btw when they ask for privacy during the divorce lol! First they share private pics on twitter, and thats ok, because they are sooo in love, they invite us to their world, but when something goes wrong – privacy now! So fu.cked up, you need to decidee you share your privacy or not, but in 100%, because if people get something once, they want more and more and its your fault they will be talking about it now.

rattlesnake @ 11/17/2011 at 9:00 pm

I’m sure he did not even right that statement !

Marriage is not dificult when you love and respect your spouse .

Demi tried too hard to make it work. The guy gave up on the relationship long time ago. Remember, the first cheating allegation…he was flirting with the girl under Demi’s nose in the bowling alley….I am happy Demi can now move on…she was losing touh with herself trying to be with a boy. Too bad Bruce Wilis has moved on (that guy was good to her)

shoes4life @ 11/17/2011 at 10:51 pm

Is anyone really surprised??? I mean Ashton will eventually want someone who is on his level and eventually kids. Demi will need a man who will understand her maturity and changes in her body and will not want to keep trying to be the cool chick for young stuff. So I don’t see the big deal.

Another one bites the dust. I wonder when Ben and Jen are breaking up…oops she keeps pushing babies out never giving him a chance to run lol!!!

Punkinhead @ 11/17/2011 at 11:31 pm

well of course…not surprised at all!

Ashton is still very immature. He may never grow up.
I could not stand being in the same room with him! He’s not funny…just annoying! Big Time!

“I will definitely cherish the time….blah blah blah….now I’m just gonna go bang every **** in Hollywood. Twice. Mkay. Bai. #winning.”

Auntie Em @ 11/18/2011 at 4:48 am

@LadyB:
No, Lady B.

Bruce and Demi were good when it was at, but BRUCE WILLIS CHEATED ON DEMI . They had 3 young kids.
Everybody is ragging on Ashton, and yeha, he was wrong, silly, childish, immature, to publically humilate , degrade Demi. Relaly, the girl did not deserve that.
I feel for her because she marreid both times with the best intentions.

With Ashton, the age differnce was too great. This Cougar BS women feeding themselves is BS.
Age matters!!!
Depends if they people have the same things:kids, former marriage, careers in check, and not too great in age.

Ashton was 26,27 dating Demi. Demi had young kids a few years younger than him. He spent his 20′s early 30′s being marreid to an older woman.
He wants to get out there. Party. See . Marry a ldy his own age later ,like when 37 and have a family.

Age matters for men too.
Bruce is married and having a baby.
Can you say his new , pretty, young wifey is 33, Ashton’s age and is pregnant and is very rich$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
having that money baby.

Demi and Bruce’s spouses’ are the same age . Bruce is a little older than Demi.

Will Bruce’s PYT wifey stay with him when she is in her prime at 40 and he is an old man of 63, hmmm, time will tell. I won’t hold my breathe.

YEs , he did.

They divorced and remained friends..blahblah.

Auntie Em @ 11/18/2011 at 4:55 am

Helen, sweetness, and s are right.

Sorry, people but why so down on Ashton-douche, etc.

He was so immature to publically humilate Demi.

Be a man, and he should have just said he wanted out.

THe age difference was too great. They were domed from the beginning.

Demi should have some fun with her boy toy and broke up with 6 years ago.

AGE MATTERS. If alos matters for younger wpmen with older men, like Bruce Willlis, but the money from the man keeps the lil new wifeies in the marriage. Stil, when those get old, like 60′s, going to 70′s, and these women are 40, if they stay that long, ehhhh, DIVOC$$$$$E.
What women of 40 wants to be boning a 65 year old man.

Divorce sucks, no matter what. I feel more for Demi but she is beautiful and won’t be alone for long. Unfortunately, she’ll have to see her ex in photos with the much younger women he’s going to chase around. Bummer for her. I wonder if the 3 daughters will still talk to Ashton.

Wait, oh yeah. Ashton made such a huge deal of how they were all so cool with Bruce after that divorce. As if they “invented” how to keep things civil with an ex for the kids’ sake. Spare me, please. I hope the daughters are totally snooty to Ashton for what he did to their Mom. Good lesson for all of them though; so many men cannot be trusted!

why does her husbands keep cheating on her….age difference was also big maybe now he can date one of her daughters

It was inevitable their marriage wouldn’t last. There was too much of an age gap which would have been more noticeable as Demi approached menopause. I would say that when he was younger, Ashton had a huge crush on Demi and it would have been better if he’d had a short fling with her and got it out of his system. Instead, he married her and now he has broken her heart. He was always going to play around with younger women.

“marriage is the most difficult thing in the world” – what an out of touch spoilt brat man-ho. I hope Demi stops pining away over him and gets herself together soon, he’s soooo not worth it.

Grow up Kutcher! You’re such a baby

@grannyglasses: And Grandpa Leordo DiCaprio dating young girls

He is a douche. Can’t believe he has so many twitter followers and people watch anything he does. Who are you people that support this idiot??!

“Privacy”??? From the Queen and King of Twitter??! They want privacy now, what a joke they both are. She doesn’t deserve to be cheated on all. But boy she’s done SO MANY douch-like actions herself since she’s been with him so makes me think she is one too (but still doesn”t excuse his cheating).,

@eyeroll:

AMEN! I agree 100% I’m married and speaking from experience, marriage is not as difficult as people want to make it out to be. It’s just like you said, if you wanna be married and still sling your balls all over town then yeah, it’s difficult. However, when Hollywood stops looking at marriage as a red carpet photo op and place the true value on it that should be there from the beginning, then maybe some of these selfish “A”holes could have a marriage that lasts longer than 2 seconds. Just a Damn Shame!

Get it straight, this was more of a business deal than a marriage. They both got what they wanted while they were together. Ask yourself this, if they never married, would either of them had that kind of publicity? Not likely, don’t feel sorry for either of them. Love is the price you pay for fame. It was an excellent marketing scheme, that’s all, just to keep their pics on the cover of the magazines and us talking about them right now. And they’re not stupid either, we are for caring at all about what Demi and Ashton are doing. Maybe we should care more about what’s happening in our own back yards or people who do things that make them worthy of this kind of attention.

Cheater, womanizer, inmature. Cheated on DEMI MOORE. Shame on you!

shame on you AK….and BW…..womanizers and cheators….go to he…

Beware of HIV/AIDS.