Gisele Bundchen: Extra Virgin Lunch with Benjamin Brady!

Gisele Bundchen: Extra Virgin Lunch with Benjamin Brady!

Gisele Bundchen and her adorable 22-month-old son Benjamin Brady get in some mommy-son bonding time while lunching together at Extra Virgin Restaurant in New York City’s West Village on Saturday (November 19).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gisele Bundchen

Model Elle Macpherson recently praised the 31-year-old Brazilian beauty. She told Vogue UK, “I love the way Gisele looks … She is obviously totally my DNA taste. She’s also really natural looking. She’s growing her brand; she’s staying true to herself; she’s versatile; she’s also a great mum: she’s a cool girl. I like what she represents.”

FYI: Gisele is rocking Calvin Klein Jeans.

10+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen‘s West Village lunch…

gisele bundchen west village benjamin brady 01
gisele bundchen west village benjamin brady 02
gisele bundchen west village benjamin brady 03
gisele bundchen west village benjamin brady 04
gisele bundchen west village benjamin brady 05
gisele bundchen west village benjamin brady 06
gisele bundchen west village benjamin brady 07
gisele bundchen west village benjamin brady 08
gisele bundchen west village benjamin brady 09
gisele bundchen west village benjamin brady 10

• Elizabeth Berkley isn't curious about the new Saved By the Bell movie- US Weekly
  • Former Destiny's Child singer Farrah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct - TMZ
  • Watch Bruce Willis in a new trailer for The Prince- Gossip Cop
  • Pixie Lott is fierce in a neon green dress - Just Jared Jr
  • Bones could be back for an 11th season- Entertainment Weekly
  • What lyrics made Jay Z cry?- Huffington Post
  • Derek Jeter recently played his last MLB All-Star Game- Lainey Gossip
  • Get the scoop on all the parties happening at Comic-Con- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Paulina Porizkova rocks a bikini at 50- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Gorgeous mom. Adorable son.

girlfromVzla @ 11/19/2011 at 7:40 pm

I love her! I hope that when I’m 31 and have a child I can still look at least a bit fit like her hahaha.

Stunning as always and little Benjamin is just precious!

love u gisele

She is gorgeous and that boy looks just like his daddy!

werunthecity @ 11/19/2011 at 8:22 pm

I saw tweets of her in NY. I know she much be shooting some A list Vogue work, yay! Gosh Ben is so big now, he looks just like his dad and big brother the older he gets, so darn cute!

I’m surprised no mention of the new Forbe’s news that Gisele’s stock index still outperforms the DOW. http://www.forbes.com/sites/andersonantunes/2011/11/17/gisele-bundchen-is-still-outperforming-the-dow/

Linda, Linda, Linda. Best model in the world. Outperforms the DOW and no other can or will touch her success.

She is very beautiful and her baby is so cute.

Thank goodness she isn’t smarter because if she was she’d be perfect and everyone on the planet would have more of a reason to hate her.

She’s a gorgeous woman with a beautiful family.

how cute!!!

jerry sandusky @ 11/19/2011 at 10:27 pm

what a cute boy!!!!

benjamin looks like gisele. The older one,John looks like tom

I see one of her sisters in the background (either Gabriela who is her lawyer, or Rafaela who runs her website. cant tell which one) and also her best friend and photographer Nino Munoz. I love when she’s in NY because it usually means she is shooting something rather big, as most famous fashion photographers are based there. *claps* Benjamin is absolutely adorable. I feel like his parents have kept him so private, that all of a sudden he is so big now. Seems like he was just a tiny baby!

@miapocca: SAD that you’re an adult and making a statement like that. You may be a nobody, but I’m sure he is somebody to his parents.

Benj@miapocca: oh shut up. Benjamin is the ONLY million dollar baby here. His parents are The World’s Richest couple in the world according to Forbes. Not that it matters, but still Ben is the $ baby and a shot of him and his mom is alot more than a shot of D listers and their children…that deduce themselves to sleazy cheap tabloid covers for payment.

wow miapockmarks what are u smokin? that is the incarnation of Tom Brady right there! haha. mini Tom Brady! What a cute kid, but with his parents no surprise.

that boy looks just like his daddy!

pão de queijo @ 11/20/2011 at 9:48 am

Haters can say whatever they want. It doesn’t change the fact that Gisele is the most successful model in fashion history.

Of all her talk that Jack – Bridget’s son – is her first born, it is funny how that Gisele doesn’t get to see him unless it is Tom’s allocated time for visitation.

You better work @ 11/20/2011 at 10:30 am

Here are the hate brigade. News flash. Tom and Gisele have been together for FIVE years. Let it go. Bridget has (finally) been with someone for a year.

To girlfromVzla @ 11/20/2011 at 11:03 am

girlfromVzla @ 11/19/2011 at 7:40 pm #2

Thumb up Thumb down +18

*****************************************************
I am in my forty’s, have given birth 4 times, have a flat stomach, and no stretch marks, and wear a size 5.

Did Tom Brady make this baby all by himself? Geez … talk about spittin image.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All