Tom Hardy & Chris Pine: 'This Means War' Poster with Reese Witherspoon!

Tom Hardy & Chris Pine: 'This Means War' Poster with Reese Witherspoon!

Tom Hardy and Chris Pine sandwich in Reese Witherspoon in the latest movie poster for This Means War, out February 17, 2012.

Other includes include Reese receiving a funny text message in the parking lot of the Literati Cafe on Friday (November 18) in Santa Monica, Calif. The 35-year-old actress walked into the eatery and bought a green juice and a bag full of food!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

The day before, Reese visited a pal in Brentwood, where she showed her love for the Pittsburgh Steelers on her baseball cap.

chris pine tom hardy reese witherspoon this means war poster
reese witherspoon grabs lunch 01
reese witherspoon grabs lunch 02
reese witherspoon grabs lunch 03
reese witherspoon grabs lunch 04
reese witherspoon grabs lunch 05

Rich Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love Reese

Oh Please! @ 11/19/2011 at 10:07 pm

Her “fake-ness” AGAIN!

One of these Reeses is not like the others. (Hint: one has used photoshop to shave about 15 pound off her arms and hips and injected about 1/2 of it into her boobs.)

DontHateTheTruth @ 11/19/2011 at 10:12 pm

ROFLMAO

Photo shopped! She can only dream to be able to look like this!

SORRY Pine and Hardy but this will BOMB also! You should of paid attention to Wilson and Rudd gig with this woman!

Hot is a sexy man but that picture does not do him justice

InTheIndustry @ 11/19/2011 at 10:18 pm

This is nothing more then the spy version of “How Do You Know” which BOMBED!

Poor Poor Lads. I guess they didn’t get the memo.

The trailer for this movie was forgettable. It really didn’t make me want to see this movie even with hottie Tom Hardy playing one of the leads.

@Anna:

Bleh I meant *Tom instead of hot. Ughh I can’t multitask for sh*t

impending box office disaster

Mrs Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 11/19/2011 at 10:54 pm

Pine and Hardy,

Hopefully this movie doesn’t poison your career!
WitherFake has some deadly venom!

I am going to see this.
I love Chris Pine and Tom Hardy is my new favorite.
Reese….eh
at least she can act pretty well.
I enjoy most of her movies.
The previews looked pretty great.

Reese looks gorgeous and is an amazing actress.

Whose the person in the middle of that poster. Because does not look like R Witherspoon. BTW what two guys would fight over Witherspoon. T

Lucky Charm @ 11/19/2011 at 11:37 pm

I thought that was Jennifer Morrison, it doesn’t look like Reese…

it would be more appealing to have cast a younger up and coming actress, like emma stone. nothing wrong with the male leads except they will be made to look silly with the always silly reese. the story is real silly too but wouldnt hurt to cast a better female lead

Dumbest movie ever.

This Means “FLOP”

Another boring flop. Like anyone would even remotely believe that 2 men would fight over Witherbore. Her chIn would stab them to death. And did they paste her head on someone else’s body for that poster?

If Reese is only 5′ 2″ how come she is so tall in the poster? LMAO

Holy photoshop! That’s not even her body shape, let alone size. Even in her smallest days way back when. It’s like they don’t even try very hard anymore…

Love Tom Hardy :)

Try as hard as you can but no one is ever going to convince me that Reese Wtherspoon is sexy!!

sorry but why is reese witherspoon the chick? couldn’t they get someone better. she doesn’t seem to have chemistry with either of them.

Dee or Deemebr @ 11/20/2011 at 8:06 pm

CHRIS PINE!!!!…………TMW!!!!…………..Sorry, it took me to get here… but I had other things to do on a Sunday…… LOL

:-) :-)