Christina Aguilera - AMAs 2011 Performance with Maroon 5!

Christina Aguilera - AMAs 2011 Performance with Maroon 5!

Christina Aguilera belts out on stage at the 2011 American Music Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE on Sunday (November 20) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old singer joined Adam Levine and Maroon 5 on stage during the show to perform their hit single “Moves Like Jagger.”

After the song ended, Maroon 5 was joined by the Gym Class Heroes to perform “Stereo Hearts”.

Maroon 5 beat out LMFAO and One Republic earlier in the evening to win the award for Favorite Pop/Rock Band/Duo/Group! Congrats to Adam and the boys!

FYI: Christina is wearing Neil Lane jewelry.

christina aguilera amas 2011 01
christina aguilera amas 2011 02
christina aguilera amas 2011 03
christina aguilera amas 2011 04
christina aguilera amas 2011 05
christina aguilera amas 2011 06
christina aguilera amas 2011 07

Credit: Kevork Djansezian; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2011 AMAs, Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera, Maroon 5

she looks hot. love christina!

Christina Aguilera you sounded good and your makeup is flawless! Jealous wish I was like you who isn’t scared to embrace your curves. You rock girl! Keep being a fighter!!Can’t wait for your new album and The Voice to be back!!

Cookie_Monster @ 11/20/2011 at 11:19 pm

She oozes sexiness but I think the dress was squeezing her to death..when she turned sidewways she looked like a stuffed sausage(LOL!) You could see the whole contour of what looks like a baby bump?

Wrong dress for her figure! She looked horribly distracting! Takes away from the performance :(

Nobody confident in their own body has to resort to bullying others.

WORST performance of the night!
Christina ruined it

This girl is a true DIVA, she rocked that stage. GORGEOUS <3

AMAZING!!!! Omg she looks fabulous.

wow has she lost weight? she looks so skinny lol

She looked and sounded amazing!

BEST PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT!!! SHE KILLED IT!

The ugly haters are working overtime just to hate on her.. wow…. get a life.

Wow, people have no taste. She looked bad? How about katy perry or nicki minaj or any of the other people there in outfits that looked way worse? People are so jealous it’s sad. She will continue to sing better than your faves, and look cuter while doing it. Keep hating though. Whatever makes you feel better about yourselves.

I Love you Christina Aguilera with your voice and those boobs xo

QueenN1 Aguilera the best @ 11/20/2011 at 11:36 pm

THE BEST <3

If by failing career you mean number one song and tv show, then yeah I know what you mean. People are so jealous of her it’s ridiculous. Keep bullying her, she’ll still sing better than all of your favorites combined. And if we’re talking about poor outfit choices did anyone see katy perry or nicki minaj…they looked way worse. At least Christina can sing live, and she looked cuter while doing it, too. Haters just deal with it, she’s not going anywhere.

XXL-TINA!!!! What a stupid fat b!tch

I can’t believe people think SHE looked bad when Katy Perry was there looking like a Judy Jetson covered in bubble gum. Christina is a woman with curves. She has a child. She’s short, therefore her weight is more noticeable. GET OVER IT. Christina has proven that she could care less what haters/media have to say about her weight. She likes the way she looks and she’s proving that you do not have to conform to the pencil thin norm just because society wants you to. She talks the talk and walks the walk and she always has! She’s the baddest ***** in the pop scene!

love her, hate her dress. well it would look good on someone smaller. spanx would of been good underneath it. but i thought she was good.

Lmfao xxl she’s probably a medium at best. I’d love to see what all of you look like! ;) If you think she is that fat, get a mirror. You are obviously delusional as to what a fat person actually looks like. Go troll another celebrity, this Christina hate is getting so old.

Julie, the hater @ 11/20/2011 at 11:51 pm

I wish my fave Britney Spears could have a voice like Christina Aguilera! She look flawless! Xtina certainly made that song go #1 worldwide!

Sexy as hell with a voice to boot. ;)

What a voice!!! She’s so beautiful!!!! Things are going great for her: #1 song, #1 show and in love!!!

The Voice of the Generation!

she is like who cares what society thinks how one should look like! This is me and I love it and love this dress on me!!!! KMA!
u go girl! haters don’t hate!

HA. Love how you can tell Christina’s PR team is in full effect here… Sorry to disappoint (like this performance) but I’m siding with the haters on this one. Such a sad display of another aging celebrity in need of help…or a WAKE UP CALL (have we still not learned anything from the National Anthem debacle?)! You ppl should be applauding the haters rather than supporting this s***

I love christina!!… Great voice and she has always been beautiful inside and out… But… That’s a baby bump if I ever saw one!!!:)

That dress was not flattering at all.

its said when other women come on sites like these to call other women fat and blah blah blah….awww keep sitting at your computer as Xtina makes millions not giving a flyin fawk….WORK DIVA!

Maybe Christina is pregnant with Beyonce’s baby??

@Hex: umm, Christina hasn’t made millions since the 90′s hommie! Lmao!
She hasn’t had a hit song of her own in years & she’s a judge on an American game show. She sucks

I was shocked when her fatness came out and in disbelief when she sang so horrible!!! I used to love Christina! What happened to her?!? She is terrible

GIrl you have that voice wicked show tonight Christina! Hope u and Maroon 5 get grammy nods next week and win when the show comes on.. Loved your voice. FYI love love love your makeup tonight and how your eyes shine so blue and pretty. Also, love your Christian Louboutins!Your amazing Christina and so beautiful truely u are underappericated!

Christina Aguilera your voice is still on point. Tonight I saw that you are the voice of the generation. You are also beautiful no matter what people say http://twitpic.com/7h8qvj love how you taught me that too. love

I love HER SO MUCH. I am her fan, but I can’t stand the way she looks from over a year to now. She is not fat and her body is not supposed to be fat. CHRISTINA, IF YOU READ THIS – PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR OLD FIGURE, LIKE IN BACK TO BASICS OR KEEPS GETTIN’ BETTER, I’M BEGGING YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART. I wish you all best.

She needs to wear a better dress, or lose some weight. Just sayin. She looks trashy. Even if she has an amazing voice.

It was a great performance until SHE came out.

elizabeth @ 11/21/2011 at 1:40 am

It takes a real strong confident woman to embrace their figure like Christina Aguilera. It’s a shame all of you judging aren’t as beautiful & confident as she is. Christina your vocals were on point too. Keep being fierce momma!

Stephanie @ 11/21/2011 at 1:47 am

She has an amazing voice! She dresses how she wants and that’s important. If an actress was wearing this dress I guarantee people would be critising her. We need to put out positive messages for women and their bodies.

TWPUMPKIN @ 11/21/2011 at 1:54 am

She needs to get in shape. Im not saying she is fat but she looks pretty bad. Just needs to tone up.

Christina Aguilera is IRRELEVANT. Yeah so damn irrelevant that she doesn’t even have an album out, but yet haters are still tracking her every move! “She hasn’t made millions in years,” but she sitting on a “game show” making almost a quarter a mill every episode just to sit there and look pretty. She hasn’t had a top record in years, wait I totally missed that #1 single “Moves Like Jagger”, or wait all her other billboard chart toppers, and the songs that made billboard 100 out of how many songs out there! Oh wait she isn’t making millions at all she just sang 4 songs for 3 mill because that’s the same chump change we all have in our pockets. Oh wait and her failing fragrance line, that just won top awards for. Man if Christina is an irrelevant failure I want to be just like her!!! All you haters are pressed, depressed, and oppressed by the woman Christina Aguilera represents, instead of hating maybe you should focus on your sad pathetic lives then you would find some happiness instead of passing your insecurities onto someone who doesn’t give a damn what you think! And since the haters are obviously not very bright that whole irrelevant thing was sarcasm!

@Amy: At least Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj take care of their bodies. Christina’s love handles need a dress of their own. The dress looks like it’s going to tear at any minute. I mean, she takes the title of “entertainer” way too far–her her ridiculous and unkempt look is far more entertaining than her screeching.

Hey Xtina fans, now notice that when you click on the AMA’s for this site there are barely any comments, but when you come to Christina headline she tops all the other artist headlines with comments. Irrelevant my ASS!!!

@Amy: Christina is that you? What a freak.

she look so fat!

Hello! It has been weeks now since many many pictures have 2 black points on the center. It is because of a photo objective… a photo-camera. Look on Christina’s skirt or skin, you will observe them. And it’s happenings for weeks now…

Christina flaunted her sexy curves at this event which probably added to her performance in delicious and wonderful ways.

Is it just me or does she look more and more like Cyndi Lauper?????

porcelain @ 11/21/2011 at 6:06 am

The song isn’t bad.

If she is happy with her weight and body, good for her and it is nobody’s business… (is that a baby bump?)

…That said, for any figure you can find a flattering dress and look gorgeous. This dress would have been ok, if it wasn’t for the
strings/tights cutting deeply into the fat. With spandex underneath she would look awesome.

In this thread: jealous haters who will never be as successful, talented, beautiful or charitable as Christina. Stay mad and keep trolling threads. Your lives are sad…

She really have a very beautiful voice. love it.
(By the way is she pregnant?)

she is preggers o just big on tha stomach area n she always gain weight on her cheeks

she needs to learn how to dress for her new size, and stop pretending she’s still a 0. she needs to embrace her new figure and work with what she’s got

I think she looked good as well as sounded good but the only problem I have is that you can see where her underpants stopped at because you can see the cut off point. She should of either worn a thong or g-string or just went ahead an gone commando

@HA:

Soo true, it is clear that people hear get paid or something because she looked horrible! Dress was way too small and her hair looks disgusting!

christinalover @ 11/21/2011 at 9:35 am

christina was the queen that night, her beauty will never be reached by another woman!

I feel sorry for all of you “kids”
The music industry has been destroyed.
None of you even know what great music is or what “cool” really is.
We went to concerts with Led Zeppelin, the Grateful Dead, Springsteen,
Van Morrison, Dave Mason, Bob Seeger, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd…..
They were cool and could play music.
JLo, Christina, wow, what a joke.
I feel for all of u.

Seriously, to feel comfortable in your own skin and to embrace your curves is one thing, but to wear a dress that is simply to small and makes you look like a cheap h**ker is a totally different thing.
She really needs to wear things that accentuated her good parts, not her bad ones. And I say this as a pretty curvy woman who feels damn good with herself and is also a big fan of Christina.
Loving and accepting yourself is not an excuse to dress badly and without taste. We can be pretty damn sexy without wearing the tightest shortest dress we find.

Legendtina Voicelera @ 11/21/2011 at 11:27 am

Christina Maria Aguilera is the MOST HEADSTRONG AND CONFIDENT POP STAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WITH GOOD REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS THE MOST TALENTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS THE BEST VOCALIST and she makes the best pop music with the best lyrics + melodies.

Christina Aguilera is the best and she knows it! She doesn’t need anybody’s validation!!

Christina is also still the prettiest, at 98734252374567435 pounds or 0,0000001 pound!!!!! I love her trademark big curly hair!!!!!!!

SHE IS THE BEST!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!

Legendtina Voicelera @ 11/21/2011 at 11:31 am

To the people complaining about Christina’s dress size : STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WHINY F*CKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina Aguilera has her own style!!!!!!!!!! Get used to it, you imbeciles!!

Christina sh*ts on her stupid, ignorant haters!

I’m not complaining about her size..but I think she is..if she was confortable in her own skin she wouldn’t continue wearing this type of dresses..she’s not skinny anymore,so she should hire a stylist too.

i love her as an artist but she’s so fat it’s impressive!

Okay, I LOVE this girl and I am not a fan of the stick figure female body image, I am also a fit 45 year old mother. That being said, this performance by Adam was not his best and when Christina walked out I was hoping for her to save the song. What I heard was the voice of a very distracted, possibly self conscious woman. It was not good :( Something is up Miss Christina, and I hope whatever it is you find peace.

She looks amazing and she sounded great. people who call her fat are clearly have low selfesteem because she is not close to being fat. she has a real woman body and she looks great. peopel pay to hear her sing and not to look at her body.

For me the weight is not a problem but I do have an issue with that unflattering dress. Hilary Scott from Lady A is not a thin girl but she always manage to look amazing on and off stage, take note Christina!

an overstuffed sausage

She pregnant?

mooooooooooooooooves like jabba. cow

She is a diva and talented women don’t need to starve themselves. They need to be emotionally, spiritually and physically happy that is all that matters. Her figure is amazing, wrong clothes on any figure is devastating!

Question? Is she pregnant? Nobody is saying it but she totally looks pregnant?

oh and her blonde hair looks horrible. It looks like a halloween wig. She needs a makeover

I didn’t know Snookie sang! She looks horrible with that messy blonde wig though…

She had a horrible boob job! What is going on with those things?
Very VERY ugly cleavage!! She is a filthy mess