Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie gets profiled by Bob Simon on CBS’ 60 Minutes, which will air on Sunday (November 27) @ 7PM ET/PT.

“I went through heavy, darker times and I survived them,” the 36-year-old actress shared. “I didn’t die young, so I’m very lucky. There are other artists and people who didn’t survive certain things.”

Angie continued. “People can imagine I did the most dangerous and the worst. For many reasons, I shouldn’t be here. You just think [about] those times when you came too close to too many dangerous things, too many chances taken, too far.”

“I’m still a bad girl,” Angie added. “I still have that side of me…it’s just in its place now…it belongs to Brad [Pitt]. Or…our adventures.”

Angelina Jolie: Lucky to be Alive!

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

First,

We love you goddess Angelina Jolie.

Waving to all fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Memento mori

We appreciate you , sweet, lovely beautiful Angelina. You are a gift to Brad, your children and us fans.

Can’t wait to see this interview.

I understand her i survived to those things too.

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 11/22/2011 at 2:50 pm

All Hail the Queen Angelina Jolie !

she shouldn’t be here

…..but now she’s just starving to death

The world is lucky to have people like Angelina Jolie!!!

Yes Angelina, Redemption is sweet!!! It’s just a phase and we will always outgrow it if we educate ourselves and open our eyes to how lucky we are indeed. Thank you for being a good example.

Yep she is very lucky she got out of hard drugs and cutting otherwise she wouldn’t be where she is today!

elizabeth @ 11/22/2011 at 3:01 pm

I really admire her, she gives me hope.

Wow, this will be a must see. Angie always gives the best interviews.

The Good Die Young @ 11/22/2011 at 3:01 pm

And
This
Homewrecking
Hobag
Lives

Speaking from my own experiences, not to compare to hers (bc Idk what she went through) it is this amazing feeling of accomplishment to survive when you were so close to the edge.

You want to scream on the top of your lungs bc you are so proud but what you survived is so dark that you don’t want to speak of it.

Congrats on making it through to the other side Ange and you are all the better for it.

older angelina @ 11/22/2011 at 3:01 pm

she looks so flabby and veiny…

We all did those and most of us survived. Angie you beautiful in and out.

Love her honesty!

She’s so gorgeous inside and out..just very inspiring..

Yeah, she is dangerous! She is totally psycho, manipulative, hypocrite!

Peace Cowpoo @ 11/22/2011 at 3:05 pm

The emaciated one say she my mom.

A southamerican fan @ 11/22/2011 at 3:05 pm

MY GOD! WHAT FACE! I COULD KILL FOR THAT FACE lol

toomuchanistontalkhere @ 11/22/2011 at 3:06 pm

don’t like the sensational and tabloidly attitide of this interviewer man,
the only thing that stops me hating it is angelina has obviously granted access..

this interview will give blogs and celebs sites reams and reams of things to twist and re=hash over days..ugh

A junkie who turned her life around good for her she used to be really creepy before but at least she is decent now

Her face is sooooooo beautifulllllllll

angie has a @ 11/22/2011 at 3:06 pm

masculine square face

We love you Angie. You are REAL that is why you are intriguing you are effortless sexy that is why so many jealousy surrounding you.
That said you didn’t do anything that is many others get a pass and didn’t receive a constant reminder. Keep on keeping on.

Yep she is a ex home-wrecker an ex junkie and ex s e x addict and ex psycho well she has come a long way

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/22/2011 at 3:09 pm

Wow, seems like everybody, except the loons on here, remembers that makeout session with her brother. They still have the picture ready and waiting to share with everyone…. Guess you guys have to admit now, since you’re reminded by the interview showing the pic. That’s NOT a normal way to kiss your brother……not by ANY stretch of the imagination.

I think she just grew up :)

take your kids to school Angie
some things money just cannot buy such us education and culture

world exclusive @ 11/22/2011 at 3:13 pm

It was necessary to talk about her past again?
Again with the drugs and the bad girl? Is how she is going to sell her movie?

pathetic

I don’t believe a word shes saying

I can’t wait to watch the interview. It sounds like it will be great!

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/22/2011 at 3:15 pm

@world exclusive: Haha, I totally agree. This is how she stays relevent these days. Totally PATHETIC!

so nothing unpredictable . I love love the interview. did I miss it aired. or when will it air?Damn sure you should be here. go to hell jealous freaks and those of them who make their living on her head.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 3:17 pm

Can’t wait for the full interview. Love her.

beautiful interview. she learned from her past and moved on and made a wonderful life out of it.

She looks beautiful in the interview. Looks like the interview was done at their Budapest villa when Brad was filming WWZ.

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/22/2011 at 3:21 pm

OOOOOOOH SOOOO EDGY…..SNORT!

JUNKIE JUNKIE JUNKIE I PUT HER ON THE SAME LEVEL AS LINDSAY LOHAN PURE TRASH

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 3:22 pm

The Good Die Young @ 11/22/2011 at 3:01 pm

If that’s your logic, how come MANiston is still here. Oh wait, MANiston is a homewrecker old hag who broke up someone’s 14 years relationship.

world exclusive @ 11/22/2011 at 3:22 pm

Intouch not believe it;)
Another cover for next week

Go Jolie

Way to go Angie like a Phoenix from a dark past to become the highest paid and most powerful actress in the world.All things are possible BTW. Same goes for Robert Downey JR. Can’t wait for 60 minures and Anderson Cooper and Clint Eastwood Interview

beautiful….she learned from her past and moved on to better things in life. that is what you call admiration and hope.

- Cured - @ 11/22/2011 at 3:23 pm

Now this person of former excesses is just a serial child collector/ fame ho, who enjoys never staying in the same place for more than a week.

“I still have that side of me…it’s just in its place now…it belongs to Brad [Pitt].” awwww. Swoon. She belongs to Brad.absolutely.

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/22/2011 at 3:26 pm

I used to really like Jolie, even while she was crazy, because she OWNED her attitude. I could respect her for being true to herself. Now she’s just covering her freak with lies = FRAUD!

@awwww: I went awww too. That is cute.
@The ORIGINAL Miami D.: having “fans” like you who who haters. Fcuk off her she doesn’t want you.

thelookoflove1365 @ 11/22/2011 at 3:31 pm

Such raw honesty and the unwillingness to care about what others think of her. She knows her TRUTH and that’s good enough for her. Can you say the same thing about others and some so called American sweetheart? Nope!.
The AS sent press release or called rags to let her lemmings know that no, she did not steal her current boyfriend, who was in a 14 years relationship with another woman. AS is all about public image while Angie could care less. Yeah, Angie has THE BALLS. It should be an interesting interview, but then again, ALL her interviews are interesting. Can’t wait to watch it.

Love her interviews, can’t wait for the rest….I do wish she would gain 10 lbs…..

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 3:31 pm

Da trolls are having a fcuking melt down. Love it.

Doan Trang @ 11/22/2011 at 3:33 pm

she’s the most down to earth person!!! the biggest figure alive!!!!!! My biggest inspiration.

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 11/22/2011 at 3:33 pm

@ 44 MANELINA
Maniston, is that you ? How is your coke addiction ? We KNOW you’re still at it and smoke pot day in day out. You bragged about it !…all those trips to Joe Francis mehicooo places and your bizarre boyfriend are to be for something shady.

Angie, you are showing others that there is light at the end of the tunnel if you are willing to change. You are a inspiration to so many, and you always come from a honest place. Your fans love and support and respect you because you are so honest. Love you Angie!!

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/22/2011 at 3:35 pm

@thelookoflove1365: She hasn’t spoken a word of truth since she hooked up with Pitt. And I hold him personally responsible for canceling the freak show, formerly known as Angelina Jolie. GRRRRRRRR!

@pittstain & spears weave: he is her man disgusting infamous. He hers she his deal with it. What taken you so long? lol She talk about her man he talk about his girl. That is how it goes.ok

@The ORIGINAL Miami D.: the tabloid freaks and comps are worried their money aka hating on Angie touched. panking

TRES JOLIE @ 11/22/2011 at 3:37 pm

So proud being her fan!! She has a beautiful heart who always wants to helps people in needs. She is not a pretentious person like many other celebrities. A beautiful woman, wife and mother!!!!

I bet she and Brad have the hottest sex life.

Richard P @ 11/22/2011 at 3:41 pm

“I’m still a bad girl,” Angie added. “I still have that side of me…

I love it

I agree with Doan Trang…Angie is a person I look up to.

queen jolie @ 11/22/2011 at 3:41 pm

wow.thanks jared.i can’t wait to see this .she looks gorgeous in that video.what a face.this is why i love angie, she’s always been honest about her past and never make excuses and acknowledge it which for me is really admirable.i am not perfect or anyone here , so who am i or you trolls to judge her.what is important is the she turned her life around and do a lot of good things to a lot of people.how about you trolls have you made some good things to some less fortunate other than bashing and atacking this woman.angie, you are one admirable woman.

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/22/2011 at 3:44 pm

@Vanessa: Sure, if you’re into having sex with a rake! Sounds lovely.

queen jolie @ 11/22/2011 at 3:46 pm

i bet now that angie will be visible , her stalker will be seen again strolling in new york.

Very lucky Brad, mainly sexually ….
I love Angelina and her side “bad girl ” ….

a comment for you to downrate

Her bad girl side belongs to Brad in their bedroom. HOT

TRES JOLIE @ 11/22/2011 at 3:51 pm

Swooooooonnnnnnnn swoooonnnn swoooonnnn hearing Angelina and Brad adoration to each other…..

toomuchanistontalkhere @ 11/22/2011 at 3:52 pm

@heres:

with pleasure *thumbs down the self aware troll

Let see if any of this interview in a good light make it the main stream “Media”. They can’t have this because it is M o n e y.

She’s soo gorgeous. Does that phrase ever get old? Nope.

Let see if any of this interview in a good light make it the main stream “Media”. They can’t have this because it is M o n e y to bash angie.

I find both fans from both sides so funny The Jolie Fans are Hypocrites because Jolie broke two marriages therefore calling Jen a home-wreacker just makes them hypocrites the Jen fans can’t accept that Jen is no longer the victim both FANS need psychological help and medical attention

woman spanish @ 11/22/2011 at 3:57 pm

An honest person and a wonderful woman!

Love you Angie- so naturally beautiful.

I Admire Angelina so much, she certainly gives me hope.. cant wait to see this interview.. :)

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:03 pm

BBBBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Did ya hear that, biitches? Angie’s inner bad girl belongs to Brad and/or their adventures TOGETHER. Everybody queue up for next week’s rubber sheets, sex toys, S&M and bondage tabloid stories. Outta Touch ONLY $2.99! On Sale next week at a gutter near you…

Narcissists like Ang are always batlling the unseen hand (usually their own) that wants to keep them down and destroy them, thus she wants you to know she’s a hero, miraculously overcoming the odds.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:08 pm

lolll @ 11/22/2011 at 3:56 pm

What 2 marriages????? You have no proofs Angie broke up Brad/Jen’s marriage. Show me proofs.

elizabeth @ 11/22/2011 at 4:08 pm

Oh my gosh I will not miss this interview…its already login my calendar definitely stay home………………

Go Angie…… hello to all JP fans.

She’s trash. I don’t buy her “goody-two-shoes-mother-of-the-world” facade. She has a great PR team, I’ll give her that.

@Media Wh@re MANiston: but she did break up billy thortans everyone knows that as a jolie fan even you are aware of it because billy admitted it do your research about your said idol you might learn something about her she was known as hollywoods mattress

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:12 pm

# 15 The Good Die Young @ 11/22/2011 at 3:01 pm
I love it when the trolls inadvertantly make fun of themselves. If the good die young and they’re still here… Even those idiots ought to be able to finish the previous sentence.

queen jolie @ 11/22/2011 at 4:13 pm

hey jared, why is my comments awaiting moderation .i didn’t say anything bad, not even bad wpords and yet the trolls bashing angie passed.what is wrong?

@lolll: I find people who can’t stand her yet read/ watch every interview very sad. Thanks fans for thumbing down trolls. Over 80 comments in an hour. I see Maniston hasn’t had 80 comments in 2 weeks(Nov 8 th). The Power Of Jolie.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:14 pm

lolll @ 11/22/2011 at 4:12 pm

BBT wasn’t married to Laura Dern. Get your facts straight. Moron.

luvangie4ever @ 11/22/2011 at 4:15 pm

What a beauty! And she has such a captivating voice to go with her intelligent mind. First thing I did was to set my DVR for Sunday. Bet Brad LOVES her bad side, that comment made me chuckle. I love her eyes. Everything about her is so beautiful but her eyes are just mesmerizing beyond belief. Bob Simon is completely charmed, I have no doubt.

Can’t wait to see 60 mins. Angie always gives interesting interviews. Love you Angie

Look how I get away with everything…

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:20 pm

# 91 silvina @ 11/22/2011 at 4:09 pm
If Angie’s trash, then you must be that gunk they try to scrape off the bottom of the barrel…right before they say, “Fvck it. Let’s just burn the barrel instead.”

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:24 pm

OT -
4Q -
WOO-HOO!! Did you see the score for today’s match? Roger kicked BDB’s ass! 6-3, 6-0. Roger’s 2-0 now and still has to play Fish on Thursday, but he should easily make the semis…
I know someone’s going to pop up and say BDB was coming back from injury, but an ass whoopin’ is an ass whoppin’, baby!

This woman grows more beautiful, wonderful and intelligent as the years go by. Love you Angie! Also, the bad girl comment is so cute.

I realize Bob Simon needs to bring up her past struggles in order to show Angelina’s evolution as an award-winning actress, humanitarian, philanthropist, a successful partnership with Brad Pitt, mother of six and now writer/director, but I just hope he doesn’t spend too much time on this topic. Angelina has always been full disclosure when it comes to her past, so we’ve heard this time and time again. The fact is, the woman has grown exponentially from the girl she was when she was trying to figure things out. She’s 180 degrees from the person she used to be. Only hens bring up her past struggles because that’s all they’ve got. They can’t touch Angelina’s life now because she’s just too accomplished and such an inspiration to so many around the world. And that just kills them, so they go for the easy target — the past struggles — which she’s already addressed openly. But if there’s one thing Angelina can do with great skill, that is handle herself in an interview. She’s articulate and honest in her responses, so I will definitely be watching on Sunday. And Angelina looks so beautiful here. She’s clearly glowing.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:30 pm

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:20 pm

You never disappoint. Always have a good laugh from your posts.

I Ate a Thesaurus @ 11/22/2011 at 4:31 pm

The number of celebs (or people, for that matter) who try to ‘beef’ up their otherwise totally bland personalities with ‘I’m a bit of a bad girl’ or ‘I have dark moments’ makes me wanna puke!

Do us a favour. If you’re so deep and mysterious and interesting, keep it to yourself. Where would Angelina Jolie be without her hyped up lesbian relationships, a self-professed obsession with knives, and a knee-jerk impulse for getting really ugly tattoos to tell the world how goth/deep/troubled/interesting/rebellious she is? Exactly what is she rebelling against again? Being born into a privileged background? Having a hippy mom? Being mildly incestuous and just plain weird? YAWN~~~~~

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:31 pm

4Q-
BTW – Check out the match stats at the link I posted. BDB either didn’t show up at all or Roger was effin’ brilliant. BDB only won 15% of 1st serve returns, 31% of 2nd serve returns, had O break points to Roger’s 6 – 4 of which were breaks for Roger for a 67% break average. BDB only won 27 of 81 total ponts to Rogers 54/81. Ouch. Wished I’d seen the shellacking…

To loll
You don’t know what you are talking about. Billy Bob was married when Laura Dern was involved with him. After Billy’s divorce Laura wanted to marry Billy.
If anything, Laura broke up Billy’s marriage to his wife.

Angelina did not break up Laura Dern and Billy Bob. BILLY BOB BROKE UP HIS RELATIONSHIP W/LAURA DERN.
You need to stop printing lies you have no proof of. You are just repeating what someone else said and you have NO FACTS to back up what you are saying.

I saw Bob Simon interviewing Iran’s President Ahmadinejad, thought he was going to suffer a stroke or heart attack, because he could not get a straight answer from Ahmadinejad.
He toyed with Simon like a cat playing with a mouse, at one point he told the President to answer the question, and his reply to Simon was you’re in Iran you don’t tell me what to do.

Methe second @ 11/22/2011 at 4:35 pm

Will definitely watch this interview Sunday.So glad Bob Simon is doing the interview,and not Dianne Sawyer.Oh yeah Angie,keep inflicting pain to all your haters with your sweet words,they deserve it.Beautiful and gorgeous lady,you truly are most admired all over the world!!! Keep it up!

What the hell is she talking about?

One word – yuck.

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:40 pm

# 103 Jones @ 11/22/2011 at 4:30 pm
I think someone in the media had a law passed making it illegal to interview Angie and NOT bring up her past. She’s the only celeb who gets treated like this. Drew Barrymore’s past is much worse than Angie’s but you don’t see her having to defend herself in every interview. And they NEVER do this shite to a man. People interviewing Johnny Depp aren’t dragging up his dirty laundry – coke and heroin abuse, wrecking hotel rooms in coke-fueled rages, physically fighting with Kate Moss, allegedly providing the drugs that River Phoenix OD’d on, allegations that the Viper Room was mobbed up, then having his former partner sue him for stealing money from the club – a suit which Depp settled out of court for an undisclosed amount of money and agreed to sign over all of his rights to The Viper Room which is basically an admission of guilt, etc. I could go on and on, but you get the point. I’ve said it for years – it’s the Angie Double Standard. Only SHE is not allowed to grow up and move on with her life.

I’ve always liked Angelina but she really has some LOONEY fans. The proof is right here in the comments, sorry

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:42 pm

I Ate a Thesaurus @ 11/22/2011 at 4:31 pm

No. You do us a favor. Stop commenting. Nobody ask you to be here. If you don’t want to puke your guts out, get off the thread. But I doubt you will.

Didn’t realize her movie is tanking before it’s even released–why else would you bring up all the trashy things you’ve done in you life when everyone already remembers them?

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:44 pm

# 104 Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:30 pm
The trolls make it sooooooo easy. I used to never understand the saying, “It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.” I always thought, “Why would you shoot fish if they’re in a barrel? Why wouldn’t you just use a net to scoop ‘em out?” Then…along came trolls. Bustin’ a cap in their fish eyes is actually a polite manner of death for them…

Cont’d to Loll
You need to go ask Billy Bob WHY he dumped Laura Dern?
And then ask Laura Dern how she managed to get herself pregnant with Ben Harper’s child while Ben was STILL married to his wife. That is the real scuttlebutt you should be looking into. Go ask her how she managed to break up Ben Harper’s marriage.

She really is pretty and pretty consistent with her life story. Happy to be a fan.

Angelina has more to show

What a beautiful lady. So honest , that’s what i love about this famous Queen of Hollywood.

@Laranjen:

How stupid are you? Angie has always been honest about her past. Bob Simon ask her a question and in true form Angie who has nothing to hide answer the question honestly as she always does. Now F”’ off

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:58 pm

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:40 pm

I 100% agree. Look at Charlie Sheen. He didn’t get s hit. RDJ was given a 2nd chance. Arnold has a love child. The story didn’t even last in the tabs for a month. We can go on and on about other celebs who did some s hit but no one cares and treat them like they did with Angie.

I think Angelina has gone through very difficult moments in her life because she’s pretty and intelligent. Above all because she’s intelligent and sexy. I think she just couldn’t understand that.

Now that Angie has given us a juicy soundbite on her inner bad girl belonging to Brad (LOVE IT!), expect Ticky to make some similar revelation about Stumpy/Squiggy, continuing her stalkerish behavior.

Angelina Jolie has never lied about her struggles in life. As a real fan of Angie, because she’s much more than your average actress. She applies her life to very much more important things then walking red carpets. She is someone in the business that we should all respect because she contributes her time, money & effort to those less fortunate in the world. Her honesty I will always admire.

Methe second @ 11/22/2011 at 5:01 pm

@lolll: Stupid and idiot you are.Get your facts straight before you blah,blah,blah!!!

Hey at least this woman admits her wrong doings. The other one (the one with the long azz chin) has always paraded around in the masquerade of the good girl. Liar !

Josephina @ 11/22/2011 at 5:06 pm

Angie is one sexy, badass woman!!! I am only too proud to be her fan!!!!

Not a boring moment in her life with Brad. She owns her mistakes and makes no excuses. Going from a wild child to becoming one of the most extraordinary and revered woman of our time.

She is more than just inspirational. She is only 36 years old and she has accomplished so much. She is the first of many firsts. And God is not done her with yet……

This is what love can do when you have it in your life and you nourish it.

She has the courage and heart of a lion.

I just hope Jenn doesn’t have children for their own sake. She reminds me of my neighbours always lying and blah blah blah

@Passing Through: PT, Keep shooting Those fish in the barrel .
Did you see the teaser video on pop sugar? Angle looks so pretty. Can’t wait to see this interview.

How is that possible from the person who was a dependent on drugs she could adopt children?
Normally, such persons can not
Jolie should be set by law

God bless this woman for her open and honest answers about the mistakes she made in her youth.
I think Angie helps and inspires many young people, and older ones as well, by sharing her story.
If someone watching and listening to her interview, who never heard it before, can find hope and help in what she says and by seeing what she has accomplished and the lessons learned from her mistakes, then the interview has served a very good purpose.

Thank you, Angelina for being such an inspiration to so many people around this world. Thanks to you and Brad for all the help you both are to so many people who would be in dire straits without the helping hand you both have provided.
Love’s blessings cover you and Brad and your children always.

And we’re unfortunate she’s still alive

Thanks for the heads up Jared — great to read 60 Min. is doing a profile on Angie. I’ve got my DVR set!

@NO:
#132
I am not clear on what you are trying to say, but I think this is what you meant and if it is you are right.
If Angelina’s body was not “squeaky clean” she would never have been allowed to adopt any children, and she could not be a United Nation’s Goodwill Ambassador. And look at the perfectly beautiful children she and Brad have produced together. I do hope they have one more bio. :)

she BADLY NEEDS publicity AGAIN
Jolie -drugs, blod and manodepressiv as young girl and yuong women
is now “Mother Theresa” f….ing Brad(Pitt) in sadomassochist

so pathetic…. BED GIRL?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA!, THAT´S LOVE LADY’S AND GENTLEMAN!

Man, she’s looking REALLY old. At least she admits how messed up she was, but I doubt her demons are gone completely. She just directs them at married men and wanting to feel loved any way she can.

Methe second @ 11/22/2011 at 5:34 pm

@Sean: Oh yeah,your parents are saying how unfortunate you are still alive.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 5:42 pm

Sean @ 11/22/2011 at 5:22 pm

And we are unfortunate you are still alive as well.

just funny @ 11/22/2011 at 5:42 pm

SWorry i find it funny that on the jj Jolie post the only people who repeatedly spam Are ”PASSING THROUGH” AND ‘MEDIA ***** MANISTON” wow her fan base is just huge ahahahah everyone hates this women on other sites this is actually the only site i see positive things written about her by her two big fans

@just funny: #142, obviously, you are blind.

Why are you running from site to site to check on someone you obviously dislike. That’s makes you the person with a problem.

Go check the sad spook’s thread and give her some love, she is lacking hits for about one week now, show her some love.

A AND B THE PERFECT COUPLE @ 11/22/2011 at 5:55 pm

THE RED XES ARE MAKING ME WANT TO COME BACK AND BE THE FAN I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN.

WHEN THE HATEFILLED HENS ARE NOT RESPONED TO THEY GET UPSET BECUZ THEY ARE BEING IGNORED AS THEY SHOULD BE.

ANGIE WILL ALWAYS BE BRADS SEXIEST HOTTEST LOVABLE MOST BEAUTIFUL PARTNER. ,GOING FROM JEN TO ANGIE WOULD BE LIKE GOING FROM BEANS AND WEINERS TO FILET MIGNON.

BRAD PITT HAS SAID HE IS THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD SINCE HE SETTLED DOWN WITH HIS SEXY BEAUTIFUL ANGIE.
EASY TO SEE WHY.

THEIR 6 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN MAKE MAMA AND PAPA JOLIE PITT
THE HAPPIEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD.

WHOEVER THOUGHT OF MAKING THE FILM MR AND MRS. SMITH
BROUGHT TOGETHER THE TWO MOST SOUGHT AFTER SEXIEST
COUPLE WHO IMPROVED EACH OTHERS LIVES MORE THAN ANY OTHER COUPLE IN HW.

Thanks Jared for the New Angelina Thread.
I so Admire Angelina Jolie for Her Sincere
Truefulness.One thing for sure she is No Fraud.
Blessings to You Angie and Your Lovely Family.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 5:56 pm

Rose @ 11/22/2011 at 5:53 pm

Troll is blind and stupid.

wtf is wrong with these celebs who love to brag about their “dark past”? ooooooooooo, what a bad ass! these celebs all think they invented drugs and promiscuous sex! get it over it ange, plenty others have done it since the beginning of time! If you need to go on tv why not talk about your project, about an actual acommplishment! any ass hole can do drugs and f uck!

Wow I cannot wait for this interview. I just love this woman. She is such an inspiration and hope to so many people. I agree with Jones that Ticky will watch and study Angie’s interview and you can bet she will copy each move or inflectionof Angie and will repeat her words. Ticky s a stalker and we all know it. As for Angie you go girl you are an inspiration and I am so glad she and Brad found each other.

ha ha @ 11/22/2011 at 5:57 pm

because bob asked her the question. also, you trolls always love to bring up angie’s pass. why does it bother you now?

@Amanda:

she is no different from any other celeb she needs to get over herself and so do you

bizzy bee @ 11/22/2011 at 6:15 pm

Very refreshing to see how honest she is with her past, even if some of her fans might not like to hear it. The important thing is that she’s past it. Adversity is what helps us grow.

Live and let live.

The ORIGINAL Miami D
===============

Do you make out with your daddy or brother? You seem to know a lot about the subject — you sick pervert! You need help.

ha ha @ 11/22/2011 at 6:08 pm

obviously you haven’t gotten over her otherwise you wouldn’t be on her thread. couldn’t stay away ha.

leigh-anne @ 11/22/2011 at 6:28 pm

Here again is Angie being grateful for what other stars pay money to lie and cover up. Thats why it pays to be honest, they have nothing on Angie.

She has made Brad Pitt a better man, a healthier happier man by just being herself. Going on 7 yrs Brad and Angie talk about the day they become grandparents. They were meant to be.

this is why us angie fans love her,she is the real deal

lol poor trolls having a meltdown as usual

bizzy bee @ 11/22/2011 at 6:34 pm

Takes a real strong man not to run away from a girl with a past. Tells me Brad doesn’t give a damn, he likes that he has a girl who can kick ass, and who’s been there, done that. Good girl or bad girl, we’ll take Angelina either way. If Brad loves her, I like her.

She’s gorgeous….sexy…..smart….and has a dangerous side…

*Salivating*

# 150 ha ha @ 11/22/2011 at 6:08 pm -6
==========================

Take it easy sucker, stress is a killer and green will give you wrinkles. If she is like everyone else, you won’t be here stressing over a mere interview. You know she is unique and not like any other celeb. You’re eaten up with envy and choking on your own puke. She owns you already. Lol.

dianad1968 @ 11/22/2011 at 6:50 pm

This is why the Ian Halperns and Andrew Mortons, and FFers of the world will NEVER be able to embarass or bring this woman down. She tells you the facts about her life, with no apologies. She is…..”here I am, warts and all”. There are no skeletons in her closet to come tumbling out, (can’t say the same for Ticky). So the rags and trolls and Handjob and Ticky can TRY all they want to malign her or destroy her, but will only destroy theselves. l admire this woman so much, and cannot believe the candor and wisdom from one so young. No wonder Brad said he is happy his kids have her as a mother.

THERE IS MY GIRL!!!!!! GOD SHE IS GORGEOUS, I CANT WAIT FOR THE INTERVIEW.

Ohhhhh Angie looking beautiful as always i cant wait to see the interview.

Brad knows that with Angie, life can never be BORING. She is one HOT mama. He will never find life dull and uninteresting with Badass Jolie. Haha.

@gracie … daang girl, you just schooled a few of the Anustain hens. Ha Ha. I too LOVE how the haters go ape sh*t over this woman. If they’re not careful they’ll implode.

People hate what they are incapable of understanding.It is okay..
Some people are Stupid with lack of Education, and Some are just stupid cause of some chemical imbalance in their brain..lol
JOlie is a human being.She has alot to learn like ALL of US.
And I am glad that she can share her life story and impart some wisdom to everyone from what she has learned so far in her life.
To hate this woman is simply madness.
To listen and take in from what she is saying is Smart!
No one is perfect.
And No one can truly judge anyone.
So People can get on their pulpits and say whatever the hell they want too..
I don’t think GOD will be asking any of you your opinions and thoughts when Judgment day comes…lol
We live..We let live..We embrace Love and We Let People grow and make the most of their lives.
What is hard is living in a world- where people want to condemn Us for having Flaws and Trying to be human.

I love you Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Methe second @ 11/22/2011 at 7:03 pm

@ha ha: What a stupid human being you are! She was asked a question,she answered it truthfully! Get over your dislike of her and go throw yourself into the lion’s den.They will be so fortunate to have you as their dinner.Get it!!!

Just Saying @ 11/22/2011 at 7:05 pm

Learn from Angelina, trolls. There is hope for you.

Yaay I’m going to set my dvr to record it on Sunday.

dianad1968. You’re so right about Angie, she has nothing to hide. She tells it like it is, you either take it or leave it. We know Anuston has a lot of skeletons in her closet, that’s why she has her PR team to protect her 24/7 but they cannot protect her for ever. Sooner or later, the truth will come out and when they do, it will come with a BIG BANG. Just look at Demi and Ashton world, all their little secrets are coming out now. Secrets are not hidden for ever.

@Syd:

she is not human, as much as these freakin people on here are nasty as s hit, real people are human, celebs are not. she fools all of you into believing she is

Just Saying @ 11/22/2011 at 7:11 pm

From the interview:

_____________________________________________________________________
Don’t know who’s luckier, Angelina or Brad.

@Methe second:

methe must mean meth head, but you’re stupid and can’t spell, t wat

Just Saying @ 11/22/2011 at 7:16 pm

I want to take back what I wrote (# 168). Angelina has a brain and is using it. The troll has nothing to use.

Can’t wait to see Angelina. Angelina looks lovely.

@Just Saying:

From the interview:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I guess that is the part of the interview that pushed them (oops just the ONE nut that is ) over the edge.. Wonder why.. Wonder why..

LMAO… so rich. Go Angie..

Methe second @ 11/22/2011 at 7:31 pm

@ha ha: @ha ha: It is so unfortunate you can’t even read,moron! Just like your idol, the elongated chin woman,hahahahaha!!!

He*l yeah Angie! you tell ‘em girl!

He*l yeah Angie! you tell ‘em girl!

dianad1968 @ 11/22/2011 at 7:34 pm

@gracie:

#170

gracie, I’m waiting for David Arquette to get drunk one day and spill some juicy titbits. LOL. Or who knows, when the inevitable break up with Cheater boy happens, we may get some doozies.

She is a survivor and thankfully so . Angelina certainly has moved on and affect many lives in a positive way. Thank you Angelina for your humanitarian work and your courage for owning your past but use it to empower you on your journey.

Just to remind those who constantly take a shot at her appearance the next time you need to criticise her slim frame take a good look at Sarah Jessica Parker.

@Methe second:

ewwwwwww, i never freakin said i was a fan of that ass hole either she s a bogus bi tch, fake as monopoly money, cant stand her and her ugly squiggy looking b/f! y do people assume if you say criticize one you have to like the other?
I dont even dislike angelina, people here are just ignorant! she is not the first celeb to have a drug past, thats all I freakin said. why doesnt she focus on her movie which is at least work related, tired of all the bragging these celebs do about their dark past just to show how bad ass they are! pul eeeze kno your facts!

Wow Angelina is super hot in that video.

I cannot wait to see our angie plus the anderson cooper interview,and the one by clint

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 7:56 pm

ha ha @ 11/22/2011 at 7:38 pm

Damn, you are just plain stupid.

I LOVE YOU, I HONESTLY LOVE YOU, I HONESTLY L O V E YOU…..

To ha ha @ #182 – What are you bangin’ on about?! Angie is not bragging about her past. She’s being interviewed by Bob Simon of 60 Minutes you idiot! HE’S asking the questions and Angie has agreed to sit down and answer them. Have you ever watched this news program before?! Anyone who agrees to be interviewed on this show is NOT in control of the interview. The interviewer is. In this case, it’s Bob Simon. That’s how 60 Minutes rolls. Get your head out of your azz and get YOUR facts straight.

Some Bunny @ 11/22/2011 at 8:06 pm

I have always admired Angelina Jolie for her compassion, her sincerity, her inner strength and most of all, for her honesty. Angelina Jolie has always been forthcoming about her life choices, even though she does not need to explain to anyone what she has done in her past. I think she does this to show others that may be going through their own personal darkness; that their is hope and light for them.

For those who have continue to bash her, those who seem to be on a mission to campaign against her as if they are threatened by her courage, and her frankness. Its a sad waste of energy to put this wonderful caring woman down, when she has done so much good for so many, In a world of billions there are millions and millions whom have been blessed by the good heart of this wonderful lady’s kindness. whose lives she has touched and helped and are also lucky she is alive .

I am honored to have been here as a devoted fan for almost 20 years now, and still find something new about her that i learn from, especially the parts that make her most human and not some shell of an actress that most celebrities become when famous. Through the years I have seen how much she has grown and have seen all the positive things that she continues to do but I am sure there are many many more whom Angelina has gone out on a limb for, and who all went on to help others for this type of goodness has had a domino effect and is contagious and needed in a world that can be so unforgiving and cold..

Angelina has never been someone who needs to hide behind a HW image and be what others think she should be in order to sell tickets to her next movie. She doesn’t need PR gimmicks to come to the aid of others and she is a lady who doesn’t just talk the talk, but walks the walk in every way. To me she is flawless even if she has scars to show for the darker times. To me and many fans, this shows true inner beauty in everything she is about . She is a true Angel here on earth and truly is deserving of all the love and support and blessings that continues to find their way to her and her family.

Okay forgive me for my lesbiancrush because I can not help my imagination and love to envision her wild side in ways that might even shock Angelina but am glad that she can share this with her true love and man, Brad Pitt. I think this and the combination of everything else, it makes Angelina Jolie even more beautiful than ever!!

Okay so maybe next to Angelina Jolie and her beautiful children, maybe Mr. Brad Pitt is after all the luckiest, that Angelina is alive, for he has changed into a real hero in every way. As Angelina has blossomed into who she is and is still becoming, her imprint is on her man Brad and has etched deeply into his soul. How lucky he is for knowing her true self and having her by his side through everything!! He also gets to live out the dream in every way, so I envy him most

I am so proud of Angelina Jolie and I wish I could thank her beloved mother for raising her to be such a grounded and inspiring woman to so many. I bet her brother James is just as interesting and the JP children,are learning from the best of the best!.

May many many Blessings continue to flourish for the lovely Angelina Jolie and to the JP’s and to their family and fans!!

Just Saying @ 11/22/2011 at 8:06 pm

One never brags a dark past.
Fault-finders are people who have difficulty accepting, loving, and forgiving themselves. They are always aware of how imperfect they are.

@Just Saying:

celebs do for street cred. Read interviews with ANY celeb and they will just happen to bring up their drug past. i’m not against drugs but I find it annoying when people brag about them esp. their addiction to it because it looks really cool. I have yet to read an interview where a celeb didnt metion how much drinking or drugs they do/did.
Ange is no different, she should think about her kids when she shares this info with the world, but of course, its HER bad ass image thats important isnt it?

Just Saying @ 11/22/2011 at 8:14 pm

@ha ha:

Move on. You don’t have to be here.

Just Saying @ 11/22/2011 at 8:19 pm

@ha ha:

Move on. You don’t have to be here.

To ha ha @ #192 – Angie doesn’t need street cred. She’s a global icon, loved by millions around the world. You’re thinking of Ticky, one who lies in interviews about throwing chairs at film directors, is now sporting a tattoo and is running around in all-black ensembles with motorcycle boy. All in an attempt to lose her good girl image. That’s who you should be calling out. So do us all a favor and STFU.

sweetness @ 11/22/2011 at 8:24 pm

She is still incredibly beautiful. Wow with minimal make-up and her hectic life..it’s unbelievable how stunning she is.

How sweet it is when Angie mentioned Brad’s name.Music to my ears.Oh la la!

To Laranjen @ #199 – At least their combined ages equal twice your IQ. Both Brad and Angie were asked about their past in interviews and they answered the question. This usually happens in interviews. Especially since both their lives have changed in a big way for the better. Angie has become a citizen of the world and Brad has found his causes as well (Make it Right Foundation) loves Angie, has the family that he’s always wanted and is a contented man. Sure beats sitting on a couch getting high and hiding out from his former dull life and marriage. Sounds like to me they’ve both moved on just fine. Maybe you should consider doing the same.

Mrs. Lenny @ 11/22/2011 at 8:52 pm

THANKS ANGIE……..WE APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT AS FORTUNATE AS OTHERS…..GOD BLESS YOU, BRAD AND YOUR FAMILY.
PEACE~

Ha ha, you sound like a sour puss. The tabs talk about her life 24/7, 365days in a year and she doesn’t have the right to set the record straight after all the lies written about her? You better get used to hearing the truth. Angie is right. She can shout it from the roof top if she wants, a lot of lies are written about her life everyday and she has never responded to them, this is the only time she talks to her fans and the public, what better way to let those gullible trolls/haters hear the truth from her. She is telling all the haters out there, yes, I have done a lot of things to myself when I was younger, even though, I never hurt anyone but myself, I have pulled myself through and I’m in a better place in my life now. That is a remarkable achievement coz not everyone is that honest or can achieve all that she has accomplished after all she has been through. Look at Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson, Anuston etc, some in their 40s and 50s and if they’re not into drugs it is alcohol, these people are still making the same mistakes over and over. Angie should be commended for her honesty and for her achievements and not hate on.

Jen the HAG @ 11/22/2011 at 8:55 pm

ha ha @ 11/22/2011 at 8:12 pm

Geezz braindead she was asked about her past life and she answered honestly. Do you think people like you and the haters will like it when she’ll avoid that question then you would have another reason to talk non stop about her denying her former bad image in HW.. so stop your s t u p i d and r e t a r t e d comment!!! You don’t like AJ but you are going from site to site looking for her thread what a crappy life you got!!

while Maniston is forgotten,brad’s baby momma busy helping and lookin delicious.

I admire her ,she used to be very unhappy when she was younger because of her family issues but she managed to turn all that pain into something beautiful by giving all her love to those who needed it like her kids. she is an inspiration

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 11/22/2011 at 9:04 pm

Lol, Fanistons are just jealous. Maniston can’t talk about her stupid pygmea gigolo of a boyfriend cause first he doesn’t inspire those lovely thoughts and second, that nasty homewrecker shut her trap cause she is too scared Heidi will unleash the true about those two losers.

jared what happend to my comments,this is crazy useless trolls are allowed to write vile shi* but fans comments are missing

She is so real... @ 11/22/2011 at 9:13 pm

What I admire about her is that she comes across so real in interviews. I think when you are honest and not trying to pretend, it shows. She answers so intelligently without “one liners” and cliche words. Of course, there are those who follow the Enquirer mentality that will never forgive and forget. If Lindsay Lohan finally wakes up and turns her life around, those people would never let go of her past either.

JP fans, wouldn’t we want to hear Anuston brag a little about her past including when exactly she stole mr stumpy from Heidi, all the family members she never talks about and what she really feels about her mom? What she does with fugly CH when stumpy is not around and with other bffs. How many bottles of vodka she drinks a day. Lots of skeletons there. She will need lots of courage to speak out without her PR team protection but since she is chickeeeeeeen and scares easily, I’m not holding my breath.

ange has made no mistakes, i never said she did, like i said ,you **** heads should just get your facts straight! doing drugs arent a mistake but they are used to make someone look cool when they talk about them. then for more melodrama she adds she shouldnt be alive! none of you d ouches see its bragging for street cred even tho she has it already, so she has money already, does that mean she doesnt want to make more? Dumbasses, dont attack me for being sharp and onto her!

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:24
Just got home and saw the score. WOO-HOO!! So happy for our boy. WOO-HOO!! One more to go then he’ll have a perfect record going into the semi’s. Can’t believe he gave BDigger a bagel. LOVE IT! Hopefully I will be able to stay up tonite and watch the re-play.

Angelina,
I think you are absolutely breathtaking.
Please come around more often, we miss u.
Too much hiding out.
America loves you.

The usual suspects will try and make something negative about this story even though it should be used as a lesson to all of young Hollywood. Look at her life now. She is amazing and doing amazing things but sites like Huffington Post and Hollywood Life and rags like In Touch and L& S and Star can not and will not ever let it go. They are so negative and such hens that it is sad. Angie is the best and we JP fans know it. She looks amazing and Brad is a lucky man.

AJ GLOWS in the video. Hopefully, the majority of the interview will be about her writing and directing instead of on her past that everyone already knows about. But “journalism” is DEAD, so I don’t have much hope.
Can’t wait to read the Clintalina interview though!

To ellie,

Who made you judge and Jury. Whatever happens to live and let live. Why are you so concerned with what Angie and Brad do in their own bedroom? Is it because you wish you were as bold as Angie? Green is definitely not your color. Angie is not into fooling anyone. She has always been honest about her past, if you can’t handle it , that’s your problem not hers.

If anything Angie talking about her past is inpiring to any young girl struggling with their own demons. Angie was able to overcome a troubled past and become a well loved and respected partner, actress, humanitarian. Can’t say the same about you now can I? You still the same vile, bitter woman who after 7 years is still upset over a divorce that was not yours.

Awww, trolls are having a breakdown. Poor, poor trolls NOT

Angie’s soooo beautiful in that interview.

Love this woman! I can’t wait to watch this interview.

Will you marry me?

Angelina worked her way up,like any other person,i doubt her father did a thing,trolls need better materials

poor pathetic troll,so tabs and losers like you can talk about her but she has no right to talk about how she grew up from the past,this hen is really losing her mind lol,stay away from the computer

hope fans who will be at the taping on the 5th will give us an update

@ellie’: You think Angie is losing sleep because you wouldn’t believe her interview? Get real woman!!! She doesn’t know you,and she no cares about you.Jared put up Angie’s interview for her fans not for some demented,shallow defender of the elongated chin woman like you.

ellie ellie..you seems so angry…becareful dear..take medicine…and go to sleep…

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 11:29 pm

I think the trolls would prefer MANiston to talks about her yoga & pilates.

PT.. Just saw the match. Roger was just bringing it. ButttDigger didn’t know what to do. I am surprised he didn’t call for the trainer. Uncle Tony or Sebastian was trying to coach him but that didn’t work.

Andamentothat @ 11/22/2011 at 11:42 pm

Lovely Angie! She is eloquent, honest, caring and is true to the causes she support. Adore her :)

@ha ha: You misunderstood what Angie said. She did not say she shouldn’t be alive because of what she did in the past, she meant that some people like you thinking that she shouldn’t be alive because of her past. Anuston fans are angry about Angie talking about her past when they are the one who always bringing her past thinking it was just yesterday. It’s good that Angie talking about her past, maybe it will help those kids who have the same problem as she had, that it’s not too late yet to turn their lives to good. You, Anuston fans can learn from Angie being a mature woman not on your idol Anuston whom who still acts like a little re-tarded girl. Grow up people.

Although I agree with all the fans’ comments that Angelina is the ONLY celebrity made to talk about her “dark” past, I think the fact that it is brought up actually is GOOD for Angelina.
For a start, it immediately makes her more relatable to ordinary people. Great or small, which of us haven’t taken stupid self destructive acts to ourselves? Which is quickly followed up by a WOW moment – when we say, “look how far she’s come”. Her past is emphasised because of her achievements built from that.
Sure, many spiteful people will want to tear people like her down. It is sanctioned now, to speak our most mean thoughts through the anonymity of the internet. Some call it an outlet, some call it humour. But the truth of what Angelina does and what she represents is understood by all – she represents HOPE.

@ellie’: First off all,Angie was asked questions during an interview session,she answered honestly.Secondly,you are here mouthing off how Angie is a bad example for the young and for those who did the same thing.Obviously,you did not comprehend what she said.I guess,it’s hard to understand anything when your brain has shrunk to a level of an idiot’s brain,and add to that stupidity as well.This is my only respond to you.so TATA!!!

I’m not going to ask anyone NOT to respond to Ellie. But I’d like to tell you that Ellie is quite insane. If you’ve never interacted with someone who is quite insane, you’ll find out what that’s like when you interact with Ellie!! Do not expect logic, or rationality. Just lots of rants and wild flailings of the mind.
LOL!

Angie you are in my heart. I love you!

dianad1968 @ 11/23/2011 at 12:14 am

@ellie’:

#225

Calm down ellie, you sound jealous of the horse. LOL. I know that pic is ten times sexier and more provocative than naked Ticky sitting like a dog. When you’re boring, you are just BORING. Don’t you see how happy Brad always looks? LOL

@ha ha:
Michale K practically has something for EVERYBODY, including old tv hasbeens, I do not need to post his funny articles here nor anywhere. Anybody who has read him knows this, he is like a blog comedian. Now, if you sy that your peeps are the posters in dlisted, well, now you already described yourself, cray-cray.

She articulates with so much eloquence, even her dark times seem not too dark.

dianad1968 @ 11/23/2011 at 12:29 am

@lylian:

#241

lylian, ellie is so cray cray, that she inadvertently provides lots of comic relief. I LMAO just at the mental image of this idiot becoming madder every second, frothing at the mouth,and poundingaway at the computer keys. She may soon smash it, because Angie said that her “bad self” is for Brad. Isn’t life grand? LOL

dianad1968 @ 11/23/2011 at 12:35 am

@ha ha:

#243

Who gives a f*ck what MK has to say? Do you think Angie’s world is going to stop this bully makes fun of her on a blog? I am 99.99% sure Angie doesn’t know who MK is or care about what he says about her. She is freaking Angelina Jolie. She leaves that to Ticky to accost celeb bloggers in parking lots.

That line about Brad….. so HOT!!!!

I don’t understand some of the people posting here. If you don’t like Brad and/or Angie, why waste your time to come here and post?

jen in christmas break up with justin
and justin come back to girlfriend for jen is boring
angie and brad still together and big family
I LOVE ANGIE :)

@lylian…

cannot stop saying this about this ellie person…
she claims not to be obsessed with AJ, and s/he has lots of posts in her threads… more than many fans who come and go.
Weird. She, like other haters probably does not have much of a satisfactory busy life. Time to look for another hobby when you love to come to a site where
1) you are not welcome, but you actually entertain us.
2) you are expressing only your negativity, not that’s sad.
…….

ellie and other haters:
I haven’t been in a ticky thread for ages, even if I am curious to read the comments, I do not like to go and read them much, there is no point, she is boring, her appeal is he triangle stuff, and her fans can’t even keep her threads alive for long.
………
It is kind of masochistic of you but if, after all you decide to stay here, you are welcome, since your activity provides more traffic to the JPs.

p.s.
I love thumbing down the mean/aggressive posts

dianad1968 @ 11/23/2011 at 1:43 am

@ha ha:
#254

The last time I visited MK’s zoo, was over a year ago, and the bullies were nasty then , and I can’t imagine it’s changed in any way shape or form. Like attracts like. Those people, during their childhoods were the bullies who terrorized kids at the playgrounds and in their schools. They are now terrorizing people on the internet. They are unhappy, vicious little people whose lives give them no happiness. They wouldn’t recognize objectivity if it bit them on the a*s. But of course you would fit right in there…you and them are the dregs of society.

Inspirational @ 11/23/2011 at 1:45 am

First off, this woman is the most beautiful woman inside and out! Angie’s story reminds me of x factor tonight when Simon was telling this male singer how he inspired thousands of people by sharing his story of a similar situation to Angie’s and coming out of it stronger. If he inspired thousands, than Angie has inspired millions with being never ashamed or afraid to share her story. Not to forget the millions she has helped through her various charities like Jolie-Pitt foundation and her humanitarian work. Angie, you show the world what it truly means to be both human and superhuman at the same time. A beautiful inspiration!

awww Angie you are unique and special and you deserve all the best.She has found her soulmate,love of her life in Brad.

RachelSun @ 11/23/2011 at 2:00 am

I am so sick of that characterization of her kiss w/ James.Tthere was nothing sexual or “intimate” about that kiss. Only Americans think a kiss on the lips is always sexual. Many cultures family member’s kiss on the lips. There is nothing sexual or incestuous about it. Both Angie and her brother have full lips which they pressed together. I witnessed that kiss.There was no tongue or even an open mouth. Yet, I knew there would be a controversy because of the sexual hangups Americans have. Here it is almost 10 years later and even 60 minutes thinks it was “intimate”. This characterization is total bullsh$it.

hahaha so are we going to reply to a couple of hundred hens when Angie answers the rest of the interview Sun night.. NADA Please.

If Angie was hated like the hens think why do her and Brad have a full house
with Fans lined up 3 blocks away screaming like Elvis Presley came back from the dead. Obviously they have alot of Fans .

When is Ticky going to stop hiding or when seen with weedyck or
Justin Theroux who was Heidi Bivens man for 14 yrs ontill Ticky
offered up her loot and JT fcuked Ticky and Heidi at the same time .???
Whats up with Ticky (Anustin) being allowed to lie and fcuk another
womans man??????? It’s not all right to do that. Ticky is a sleaze.
JT or little dyck is just a little fa.r.t in the mitt going nowhere fast.

LMFAO..did you see wee-dycks pic in Peoples mag?
Ticky (Anustin) paid big bucks so ppl could say who the eff is that little ****????????…As if….. Sexiest man alive..Give me a break LOL

@RachelSun:

Too true Rachel. Being Angelina’s fan is rewarding but ts also frustrating, there are agendas people have with regards to her, to present her in a certain light, to call up a ‘past,’ that really isn’t much of one as Hollywood starlets thru the years go (see drew Barrymore, Melanie Griffith, Lindsey lohan, Demi lovato, etc) I would hope they give time to her vast accomplishments, her humanitarianism, her world influence, her Oscar winning career, her record smashing box office, etc. I have to tell you, it’s quite sad that, while thrilled initially at the 60 minutes piece, I don’t have faith that even a news,magazine as esteemed as they are, will forgo the faux sensationalism. ..and praise the real woman.

Passing Through @ 11/23/2011 at 2:25 am

# 209 QQQQ @ 11/22/2011 at 9:28 pm
Yeah, the bagel surprised me, too, but I’ll give BDB credit for not claiming injury or sickness. He got his ass kicked and said as much.
“Today he played too good for me, and that’s what happened,” Nadal said. “Just accept that.”
There hadn’t been a 6-0 set between the two former No. 1s since Nadal routed Federer 6-1, 6-3, 6-0 to win the French Open final in 2008 for his 12th win on clay in the series.
“Sometimes it just derails for you, like it derailed for Rafa today and it did for me at the French Open,” Federer said. “Everything you try doesn’t work for the guy who is down; for the one who is up, he’s taking more and more chances, all of that is working.
“Next thing you know, you’re facing a debacle.”
(ROTFLMAO! This would be the 2008 French Open final where Roger got skunked 6-3, 6-1, 6-0…)
An interesting side note – the series now stands at BDB 17, Roger 10. 12 of BDB’s wins have been on clay. 4 of Roger’s wins have been indoors, 2 have been clay. But…BDB’s never been Roger indoors. Subtract the clay matches and Roger leads 8-5. That kind of says it all about BDB – get him off the red dirt and he’s very beatable.

Passing Through @ 11/23/2011 at 2:28 am

# 233 QQQQ @ 11/22/2011 at 11:36 pm
Hehehehehe…I love it when BDB gets flustered and stars crying for Unka Tony to save his ass. Real Champions don’t need to cheat.

Passing Through @ 11/23/2011 at 2:32 am

# 249 dianad1968 @ 11/23/2011 at 12:35 am
Ignore the troll. MK rags on everybody about everything. Hell, he’s ragged on the Pope before…and yes, I laughed… Earlier in the day he had another post on Angie making fun of a UK tabloid story that said she only ate 600 calories a day. I notice the troll didn’t share that though.

I can not believe these haters. I am reading the same article as you guys and I did not read anywhere of her saying that she was into drugs. Growing up Angie was involved in many activities. We do know she graduated from Beverly Hills High at the age of 16. I also know she got involved in learning how to be a boxer, took fencing lessons, She certainly knows how to handler a bad HARLEY, I do believe she knows how to fly an airplane and I do mean a real airplane and the girl is a #1 A List actress and they dont come any badder she is #1. The girl also went to college in new york and she is taking classe in International Law even now. I admire her because she will tell you what she is all about and I think she is very proud of who she is today. I think Angie always knew where and what she wanted to do or be but had to find it for herself. She was nothing like Lohan. I dont ever remember reading of her being arrested, having and accicent driving her car or out in clubs drinking. The only thing we know about this young lady is what she has told us. Some of it could have been bragging to make people think she was so tough, like we all did in high school. cannot not wait to see the interview. When is it? I dont want to miss it. Goodnite all and Happy Thanksgiving.

divagirl715 @ 11/23/2011 at 2:48 am

Oh my gorgeous amazing Angelina, what a web you have weaved sweet girl. The sheer reality of your expanding existence shocks, motivates…and even scares some people. I hope this interview helps that odd group of people, whom clearly never understood you (therefore hating you), to see you are just a girl with a “dark” side…who takes risks. In my world, this is so common I find it hard to find the words to describe this “odd group” or how to even relate to what it is they are so desperately trying to find through disliking, or even hating, you.

You are simply magnificent. As are all of your true fans; as strong, independent, fearless women are what truly scares and intimidates most people. Thank you Angie, for giving us strong women a beautiful loud voice. Brad Pitt is the luckiest man that ever lived.

Thank you for your honesthy sweety……no body is perfect……

nicewoman @ 11/23/2011 at 3:00 am

Some people are so obsessed with Angelina Jolie. This proves the great power she has that she makes some people stay up late just to watch her again.

I don’t understand the interview. I’m trying to figure it out. Can anybody explain me?

damage control for the story that was published about her strange behaviour in intouch magazine

@uchy:

You’re a twit.

if you want to talk..come with the fact. The 60 minutes interview was done WEEKS ago.. when the family was in Budapest..

But keep making dumb post. it is in line with who and what you are.

It takes courage to be as honest as Angie is, no need to hide the past no need to lie. RESPECT.
This is a lady to be admired unlike a lot of others who pay people to keep their secrets out of the news.

Angelina is an amazing woman and no amount of tabloid lies and distortions will change that. Folk we exoected that Huvane will do his best to bring up some negative story about Angie to try and deflect from the greaness of her movie and her happiness with her family. So no surprises with all thehaters coming out of the woodwork. But our Angie is so smart and so honest there is nothing new that they can do but bring up old garbage and bring up tabloid garbage stories. Brad and Angie are doing great and that is just killing them Instead of praising them for making it work with 6 kids they try to bring them down.

jenhags are now saying angie cannot comment on HER OWN LIFE?????? those SICK FREAKS are unbelievable.
after all those years saying ugly MANNYHAG had every right to pour out her grief, regret and “feelings” for 7 long, years about getting DUMPED.

AnusTon was 1/2 responsible for the end of that mismatched marriage because of her own selfish ambitions. her hags are STILL BUTT HURT 7 YEARS LATER

With other words
NO SCRIPT ARE SENDED TO HER

Thats why she is a queen of supermarkets tabloids

Peace O'Dung @ 11/23/2011 at 7:04 am

yes,the skinny lady is big attention ho

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 11/23/2011 at 7:17 am

@ 255 Peace O’Dung

the only attention h0 here is you and the other hens who love, love getting some attention in Jolie’s thread.
With an imbecile of an idole who can’t even articulate properly and need to stole someone else midgetof to finally get her own man, I understand why her hens are too ashamed to even get the attention they so crave in her thread…Even they, know who is the loser and don’t want to get near her thread.
Pure attention h0 thy name is you and the other moronic hens lost in here cause it’s too damn much greater in here than to Maniston’s sorry world.

With Angelina violating the trust of others over and over throughout her life she can expect the tables to be turned on her in a major way in the future. Her current good deeds, done out of guilt , will not save her from her karma.

Bwahahahhahah, trolls are so stoooopid! Karma doesn’t work like that! Google is your friend use it!

Passing Through @ 11/23/2011 at 2:25
U know how much I dislike most of the people who commentate on Tennis but there is this one guy who has been really fair and basically said the same thing you are regarding the record they have against each other. The record is very misleading because the majority of BDigger’s win are on surfaces where the ball bounces high for Roger from BD racket and Roger has a hard time returning. For indoors and other hard surfacse Roger has a better chance against him because the bounce with his topspin is not as effective. Roger is able to take the ball early.

Karma- energies/actions out of balance will be brought back into balance. So what does it mean to you genius? wfb
(wrinkledasz fat bytch ) .

Passing Through @ 11/23/2011 at 2:28
I find it amusing that at this stage Uncle Tony/Sebastian still feel the need to send signals to him when things are not going well.
U know what I find amazing, the way Roger body has ‘held’ up thru the years especially when he was dominating. BDigger is always ailing, retiring from matches, so is Nole. I can’t remember Roger quitting during a tournament because of some ailment and he hardly EVER calls for the trainer. I guess it has to do with his style of play.
Every time I watch Nole play, I am worried for him; the extreme way he arches his back when he serves cannot be good for him in the long run.

HELLO JOLIE-PITT FANS!!!

I SEE OUR LOVELY ANGIE IS GIVING ANOTHER INTERVIEW. ILOVE WHEN SHE DOES INTERVIEWS SHE IS SO HONEST. CAN’T WAIT FOR IN THE LAND OF BLOOD AND HONEY.

toomuchanistontalkhere @ 11/23/2011 at 8:05 am

@Karen:

u idiot.
all the trolling you are doing, is only giving angelina more good karma, and bad karma for you,
you are attacking a person you don’t even know, bad karma coming for you.

angelina has done more than enough good to pay back her wilder years, plus angelina only damaged herself, never killed or harmed anyone directly.

@I agree:

you shouldn’t be here either!!! LOSER!!!

Ghost of Rooney @ 11/23/2011 at 8:08 am

Can’t wait to see this desperate trainwreck on 60 Min.

angelina jolie @ 11/23/2011 at 8:15 am

u seem happy i hope u get treated well by ppl who know u

angelina jolie @ 11/23/2011 at 8:15 am

u seem happy i hope u get treated well by ppl who know u

@Karen:

Don’t worry your empty head about Angelina’s karma. She has it going on in spades.

@Ghost of Rooney:

You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself.

@Peace O’Dung:

PEACE O’ DUNG DEAR THE BIGGEST FAME HO IN HOLLYWOOD WOULD BE YOU LOSE IDOL CHINNIFER. COMPRENDE?

She saves her inner bad girl for Brad and their adventures? :)

I’m guessing she probably means things like traveling to war-torn countries and getting involved in relief efforts and advocacy… but I can’t help but be amused at the thought that she means all those days & nights of wild jungle s*x with Mr. Pitt.

YOU GO, GIRL! :)

Peace O'Dung IS A WHORE @ 11/23/2011 at 8:32 am

Peace O’Dung:
THE ONLY WH@RE IS YOU AND YOU’RE A RUDE WH@RE.

love u angelina great lady great mother , & great interviewer, nothing lame like trickys interview i see she has come out of the wood work as perdicted by her pr ho’s renting appartment while she is investing in her property protfolio, for get about the economy giving to charity i’e she should help greece they need some

“When a man Loves a Woman”. Angelina is lucky to have a man like Brad. Thats how God wants it to be! Men loving women with no conditions.

She’s still kooky right under the surface. It’s what makes her her.

Passing Through @ 11/23/2011 at 9:27 am

Just now I was walking through the hallways at work and had to LMAO because walking toward me was a man with his daughter (in light of the Penn State scandal…at least I hope it was his daughter…) and they were holding hands and swinging their arms between them. Normally this wouldn’t be interesting except…the little girl had on cargo shorts (it’s fvcking cold here!), a black/white checked shirt that was tucked in…a big red necktie that was probably her father’s…and her black hair was cut in a page boy. In other words…she was dressed just like a certain JOlie-Pitt child that the trolls and hens keep calling a lesbo-in-training. The little girl was happy as a clam and skipping along to keep up with her father’s longer strides. No signs of trauma or gender conflict. She looked damned cute, too, and it didn’t look like anyone was forcing her to dress like that either. I think if a parent had put that look together they’d have at least made sure the clothes go together. No adult with an iota of fashion sense pairs green cargo shorts with a black-and-white checked shirt and a bright red tie…a white belt…I almost forgot about the 70s polyester blue leisure suit white belt…

Yes, well there are plenty other people who have been through much much worse, lived through it and didn’t need to blab it to all and sundry – and they didn’t resort to drugs or stealing other women’s husbands. This woman is full of BS. No new film to advertise so we’re getting the sordid details of her life!

The hens are loosing their minds. They read a one minute portion of an interview and,start yelling that they “were getting the sordid details of her life.”
If you don’t like her, stay off this thread, don’t read about her and don’t watch her interview on Sunday, or any other time. Stop punishing yourself by looking at her beautiful face. Oh. I get it, you cannot help yourself.
The fans know she mesmerizing, but, why are you here again?, cricket, cricket!! Stop hating you are the only only one drinking the poison in your heart and hope Angie will die. Guess what, you are killing yourself with hate, free yourself.

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 11/23/2011 at 10:09 am

@ 277 Selena M
Oh cry me a river !
As if YOU care about other people but MANISTON, the urinated homewrecker. You people don’t even care about the woman she stole her boyfriend from who is now living in a poor studio nor care anbout the mother she shamlessly abandonned to strangers in modest appartment after her stroke.
You only crave for attention in here cause you’re so jealous of jolie overwhelming well desreving wordly attention.
Your idole fanbase is becoming tiny by the day. Her men are becoming tiny by the day too, her type of BFF are becoming trashy by the day too. She is losing it FAST. Hence your presence in here cause it’s too damn depressing on her side.
You Maniston hens are just like her : infantile WHINING braindead morons who are soooo jealous to not have a peice of that jolie attention and success you so crave for yourself and that stupid bimbo whose only claim to fame is a stupid hairstyle and trapping Pitt to marrying her on false promises of children.
You’re just a bunch of whiny losers who have failed in life in every department.

Selena M GOT MENTAL @ 11/23/2011 at 10:10 am

A WOMAN IS FULL BULL SHIIT I THINK IT’S YOU.
WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE AND STUPID?
YOU’RE A DIRTY BIITCH.
YOU SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
YOU’RE ONLY WORTH LICKING ANGIE’S ASS.
YOU’RE UNCOOL TOO.
YOU’RE WASTING YOUR FUUCKING TIME TO POST TRASHY THINGS.
MAYBE, YOU GOT MENTALL ILLNESS.
SAD TO SAY, YOU’RE A DIRTY WH@RE.
SHAME ON YOUR PARENTS FOR HAVING YOU IN THEIR FUUCKING LIFE.

Jen the HAG @ 11/23/2011 at 10:24 am

Selena M @ 11/23/2011 at 9:35 am

dear Fugly Jen hen the only one who is full of BS here is you and your braindead idol Maniston. She was asked a question about her past and she answered honestly. Angelina is a person who does not run away from her past life unlike your idol maniston who until now is still afraid to come out of the closet and admit that she’s a LESBIAN and don’t like TO HAVE A KID!!

dianad1968 @ 11/23/2011 at 10:45 am

I am LMAO reading the various comments from the hags/hens because Angie DARED to talk about her life. But what is REALLY causing them to unspool is her comment that her “bad side” is for Brad. It is HILARIOUS. I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of splattered brain marrow in the next few days. LOL. Fun times.

Brad an Anj –same publicist used to promote movie: schedule a high profile interview. chck—say something provocative about your past and how you are sooo above it now and pray for the soundbite to stick–chck—refer to your delirious happiness Now–chk. Keep talking and try to convince everyone that Brad has a say in ANYTHING!–chck ….Hey anj are we done having kids yet ?? Hey what country r we havin Thanksgiving in this year ? Sushi in Thailand really ? — if I can’t have turkey can I at least have marshmallows on top of my sushi–puhleeze ??

JEN IN REHAB @ 11/23/2011 at 10:55 am

Yahoo, love Jolie interviews she is in complete controll because she is NOT A STUPID WOMAN that has to memorize talking Points beforehand!

the 47yoa botoxed hasbeen has started her coattailing dragging out sick babies and pretending to care,that hag has no shame

God bless the Jolie-Pitts

@tcnb:

and there is nothing wrong with that.

I love that Angie is and has always been true to herself.

LOL at the hags.. Jennifer has a man.. and has had many after Brad, yet they keep screaming Angie stole him. Which is it. I thought Jenny kicked him out.. I guess hate clouds the brain. But yes they are pissed by her quote regarding Brad. that is why they are all mad.. imagining them together.

Perfect..

@tcnb:

and there is nothing wrong with that.

I love that Angie is and has always been true to herself.

Perfect..

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/23/2011 at 11:09 am

@Miami D.: Haha, still using my name? HAHAHAHAHA, well you know what they say…the truest form of admiration for someone else is copying them, haha. Well, go ahead and copy my name if you want, but know that you will NEVER be me….

Jen the HAG @ 11/23/2011 at 11:14 am

Laranjen @ 11/23/2011 at 10:52 am

Wow you braindead JENHAG are really CRAZY .. when YOU people are always bringing out her past life but when ANGELINA is the one talking about her past life it’s all about bragging and you think that she should not talk about it??? So she can’t talk about her past but YOU IDIOT MAniston fans has the right to post about her past whenever there’s a thread about her just wow the nerve of these MORON JENHAGS!!

How can you not love this woman? Angelina is beautiful, caring, street smart, intelligent, mysterious and so interesting. Love her! And I would KILL for that jawline! Stunning!

JoLie wants to get the blogs going about HER.(and her movie) at one time she was a self-destructive immature privilaged Y.woman w/no direction.Now she doesnt have to make out w/her brother(what ever happen to him?)she has pitt-still seems insecure if you have to tell everyone about your wild side(LOL) w/your baby daddy.
so great shes happy

JEN IN REHAB @ 11/23/2011 at 11:21 am

What is it with the Thanksgiving Obession??? Thanksgiving is about being THANKFUL no matter where in the world u are if u clebrate it. After Thursday you idiots can go back to aj is too thin.

Keep living a Good and Meaningful life B&A!

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 11/23/2011 at 11:32 am

@ 290 5150
Boohoo, another whiny hen who would have loved the blogs going about THEM and their stupitt idole.
Too bad, when you’re a loser and a moron, you stay at the back. Take your seat at the back and wait for your turn. Maybe, If you are lucky in a two decades you and your idole will get that attention in blogs you so crave for.
Hell, she can’t even get that James Bond girl role after she begged for it. She is on her way out while Jolie is still rising….And that’s precisely what drive ultimate attention h0es like yourself over the edge…bwahahahahaa !!!!

Jen the HAG @ 11/23/2011 at 11:38 am

5150 @ 11/23/2011 at 11:19 am

If you got a brain it’s called GROWING UP and being a PRODUCTIVE MEMBER of your community since hens like you prefer Maniston who’s growth is r e t a r t ed and think she’s always in her twenty’s and only cares about herself … it’s all about ME ..ME. Well Angelina is a mature woman compare to your idol whose IQ stuck in puberty bwahahahhahahah!!!

JEN IN REHAB @ 11/23/2011 at 11:46 am

Poor jen the 47yoa hasbeen will spend another holiday surrounded by people on her Payroll, lots of Forced Smiles,Forced laughter some will Feign sickness just to get away from CrazyJen

OK, I usually don’t give much weight to comments on some blogs but this one in Gawker got me steamed today and I can’t post. There’s a blind item repeated today from NE about an A list actress shamed into paying her sick mom’s medical bills by her mom’s gfs. ALL the comments accuse Angie. No one seems to know her mom’s been dead for years!!!!!! Onlu one person said maybe Aniston but then wrote whyit probably wasn’t Of course, if its something neg. it has to be Angie, right???? Incredibly stupid, I’ve tried to post but always get sent to the moderator. Can someone else please try?

RebeccaPrus Rebecca Prusinowski
Private screening of #AngelinaJolie directorial debut, #InTheLandOfBloodAndHoney. Deliberate. Strong female + male war perspectives. crdt laloper/imdb

@Try:
why waste you time on blind items when most are just make up lies,we all know ticky hates her mum and probably doesnot pay her bills

Lurker, I know you’re right but it just is frustrating how people will automatically assume its Angie if its something negative even if it makes no logical sense –in this case, that her mom is dead already so it can’t be her. Plus, it says elderly girlfriends – Aniston’s mom is in her 70s and Angie’s mom died when she was only in her early 50s.

dianad1968 @ 11/23/2011 at 12:19 pm

@JEN IN REHAB:

#291

At this point they are so deranged that they are just reaching into the “hate grab bag”, and whatever comes up they run with that. That is pure and utter desperation. LOL. There is spittle flying all over with this bunch of idiots. LOL.

nOJobbStdebrosegulLoveB&A @ 11/23/2011 at 12:29 pm

nojobcybilRosedebrabusteddiettaDakota !
nojobcybilguliLove B&AbrangefanBA+6JPSjpfan !
Dang , how many phoney aka’s debra and guli got ?
=== ============

AARPbevchilly lyng lonlee 59 , AARPguli lonlee 56 seniar citizan’s ! guli and looser’s @t jps on jj’s thuming fan’s down lonly unhaaply maried 56 old bish ! u piteeful ! bawaah lmbao .
deparate AARPguli aka LoveB&A needin’g tention , posted inevasive video of jp kid’s ! guli will name change ! shy wit no shirt perfvet’s-pffff stoopid old bish !
===== ==

cybildebrabustedrose , cybilguliLoveB&A live’s there
@rse’s @t jj’s !))
rose debra busted back and forth lmbao !
bawaaaaw unemployeddebrarose @n AARPguli !
======================

unemploydebrabustedrose need’s tention thumb up’s !
rosebusteddebra steal’s lye’ s too tyme warp @t grotto !
sta n k fic’s cybildebrarose , yawn !
debrabusted u rose and aka’s why fake ??? lmao !
===========
usegoogletraduction aka laploper troll fan !
troll fan’s swich name’s , rePly too there troll post’s lmbao !========

tish aka catsup aka tigress name was fliped @ jj’s !
catup’s name fliped when posting @s troll bashing angie ! castup was lara croft @t m4 !
tish aka catsup troll fan ! troll posting @t jj’s !
lyng catsup tish !
=========

nojobcybilMarcusPA phoney troll fan !
Jones , carly Debra19 bizzy bee irene phoney aka’s @jj’s ?
pop uP name’s ! bawaaa ! world eclusive prolly a troll fan !! troll bizzy bee name flip ! poser **** troll fan Jen book pffff bish shortin it ! lmbao !

Angelina Jolie always the best :)
i appreciate her , Good interview ‼

@The Good Die Young

yes, they do. and yet you’re still alive. what does that tell you

@dina

some things money just cannot buy such us education and culture
=========================
are you speaking from experience troll?

@Love B&A:
thanks she looks amazing love her voice

@Love B&A: Thanks for posting new clip

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/23/2011 at 1:13 pm

Hey Angie, wanna know the correct way to give to charity??

Here it is right in the New Testament about how to give to charity and you FAIL:

So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets…to be honored by others…But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret.

- Matthew 6 (NIV)

Oh, but wait, they DON’T BELIEVE IN GOD……ooops, nevermind…

@theresa: @Theresa apparently the troll is too educated to proofread her comment(…buy such as education and culture,not buy such’ us’ education and culture.)

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/23/2011 at 1:18 pm

Angie, sit your tired ass down and eat a cheeseburger and be thankful for what you have. Quit bringing out your past that some don’t even believe was true anyway.

Thanks love B&A for the heads up on the 2nd 60 min. clip. So happy her lead actors also getting in on the interview!!

I was just at Andersoncooper.com and tickets are still available for the Dec 5th show. Has it been confirmed that’s the show Angie will be on?

@The ORIGINAL Miami D.:

really because you HAGS are constantly talking about her Past. That is al you talk about. But if Angie does she needs to sit down. OH but wait. now you don’t believe it..

Such a bitter bitty you are.. Get life Angie has a fab one.

I love Angelina…she’s beautiful

Thanks for the new CBS clip. Again, our girl was just GLOWING! Loved the part when she said the most difficult process about the whole thing is dealing with press. SO TRUE.. with their annoying tabloid ‘journalism’ and contrived controversies.
It’s great that Zana, Gorahn and Rade were there with her as well. Great exposure for them.

@The ORIGINAL Miami D.:

you sound so sad.. and pathetic.

What your life must be like. uh.. so sad for you.. Yes I pity you..

ANISTON THE HOMEWRECKER @ 11/23/2011 at 1:39 pm

Wow. AJ is glowing! Can’t wait for the whole interview. Its never going to be a dull one that’s for sure. LOL

Yoco @ 11/23/2011 at 1:24 pm Yoco, I specifically requested tx for the Angelina Jolie taping without specifying a date. The email I received gave me instructions on confirming for the tix i requested and stated the date was Dec. 5th.

ANISTON THE FRAUD @ 11/23/2011 at 1:46 pm

My hens, why are you here posting and not in my thread? Why are you all ditching me? Cheer up my hens! You will see me soon with my PAID ESCORT, I mean my PAID MIDGET, opps sorry, with JT just in time when Angie is promoting her movie.

ANISTON THE IDIOT W.HORE @ 11/23/2011 at 1:50 pm

Angelina is stunning. Her inner bad girl belongs to Brad. Awwww….Where is that i.diot starzilla who keeps on whining about Brad. Truth really hurts. No wonder why the JENHAGS are here, lying and smearing this beautiful and intelligent creature. Their idol is faaddddding into oblivion. I guess that is called KARMA.

Passing Through @ 11/23/2011 at 1:51 pm

# 259 QQQQ @ 11/23/2011 at 7:44 am
I’ve pretty much thrown in the towel on announcers for all sports. They build up one person and then when the person screws up they ignore the fact that they’ve just spent hours saying the person’s shite doesn’t stink. With Roger and BDB it’s exponentially worse because the majority of the time they’ve met in finals it’s been on clay. BDB would lose before the final on other surfaces and Roger would make the final and beat someone else. So it’s not Roger’s fault that BDB couldn’t play consistently on anything but clay. Meanwhile Roger was making it to the finals on the surface that BDB owns – and then getting ragged on by the announcers for losing on his “worst surface” when he’s actually the 2nd best player on that surface. If it werent’ for the fact that I like to hear the sound of the ball coming off the racket – I’d watch tennis with the sound on mute.

Passing Through @ 11/23/2011 at 1:59 pm

# 261 QQQQ @ 11/23/2011 at 7:53 am
The Uncle Tony sitch is ridiculous. And that’s so true about BDB and his injuries. He reminds me very much of the Williams sisters – always injured. They’re too musclebound. And Nole – sometimes he’s almost coming out of his shoes when he hits his forehand. I feel my back cramp just watching him. At the same time though, I think he’s a bit of a hypochondriac. He’s ALWAYS got something wrong with him. Even when he was winning every tournament earlier in the year – it’s the hip, the back, the knee, asthma, a cold, a pulled this, a twisted that, blah, blah, blah. I’ve gotten to the point where if I watch his matches I spend half my time guessing what ailment he’s going to come up with during the match. Definite hypochondriac…

@Dec5:Thanks for confirmation. I DK why I thought Dec 5th was the only day you were available to attend the show. I may be getting you confused with another poster, though.I wonder if audience members are allowed to bring cell phones/ cameras. On the Oprah Show cell phones/cameras weren’t allowed but the Rosie show allows them in the studio. Well anyway keep us updated w/ info about air date. Gotta go . Have a nice day.

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 11/23/2011 at 2:32 pm

HENS = LOSERS = EVERLASTING LITANY OF THE JEALOUS ONE.
It’s their favourite litany : why always Angie who is revered and adored, why not USSS and our urinated homewrecker queen of the losers , MANISTON ???, why, why, why ?????
Juvenile WHINY desperate pathetic, one digit IQ BRAINDEAD morons !

HARD WORKING CAREER WOMAN AND MOTHER , ELEGANT AND ARTICULATE, SEX KITTEN IN THE BEDROOM WHAT A RARE COMBINATION BRAD KNOWS WHAT HE HAS AND HE IS STICKING TO IT LOL GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

suspicious package @ 11/23/2011 at 2:43 pm

@Try:
Actually, the majority of guesses for today’s Gawker blind item #1 are Aniston – the vast majority. The guesses for the A+ actress with hepatitis are Jolie.

@Dec5: I got tickets for Dec 5, arrive at 9 am, show @ 10:15. What time are you tickets for?

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/23/2011 at 3:20 pm

Awwww, the trolls are still going beserk over Angie talking about her past. Angie is not allow to talk about her past. Only the trolls are allow.

ANISTON THE ADDICT @ 11/23/2011 at 3:34 pm

————
That’s why the loony hens are losing it. HAHAHA

elizabeth @ 11/23/2011 at 3:37 pm

Go angie….I posted a yellow sticker as a reminder for Sunday, will not miss it .

Hello to all JP fans.

War Is Bloody And/Or Fun In Posters For ‘In The Land Of Blood And Honey’ & ‘This Means War’

Yeah, we know. Not exactly the most obvious pairing, but since both movies are about war and because we’re feeling a bit of Thanksgiving laziness settling in, this is how we’re gonna roll on this one okay? Deal. New posters have popped up for the war-centric films “In the Land of Blood and Honey” and “This Means War.”
First up, we suppose blood is sexier than honey (though some might disagree) as a couple get silhouetted in the red stuff in the first poster for Angelina Jolie’s upcoming directorial debut. Starring Zana Marjanović (”Snow”), Rade Šerbedžija (”Snatch”) and Goran Kostic (”Taken”), the film is a romantic drama about the troubled relationship between a Muslim woman and a Serbian man in the midst of the Bosnian war. This one will be headed to theaters in its Bosnian/Croation/Serbian language iteration, which should piss off the Moms who watch “Entertainment Tonight,” but given the subject matter and setting, it’s the right choice. How it will factor in the Oscar race or not is yet to be determined, but this one does looking promising. Its awards qualifying run will kick off on December 23rd with a wider released planned for 2012.

bizzy bee @ 11/23/2011 at 4:00 pm

There’s not many things or people I like, but I happen to love Brad and Angie, so anyone who badtalks them becomes my instant enemy. The saying goes, when you’re a child act like a child, when you’re an adult act like one. If everyone sowed their wild oaths when they were younger, maybe there wouldn’t be so much infidelity and divorce happening these days. Angie is a strong person and was able to overcome her past and find the right partner and settled down living down living her life.

Susan @ 11/23/2011 at 3:15 pm Same time. I’m getting there extra early since unless there’s a special section reserved for friends of the show and guest, you get led in in the order you are in line.

sorry — what I meant to say you are led in and seated in the order you’re in line and by the number in your group.

Thanks for the link Lucky — didn’t realize the ILOBH poster’s blood splatters were the 2 leads!!!! Very creative!!!!

@QQQQ:

Thank you for the poster link! I can’t wait to see this movie our Angie wrote and directed!

Another link for the poster and ITLOBAH.

The Poster for In the Land of Blood and Honey Debuts
Source: GK Films
November 23, 2011

GK Films and FilmDistrict have released the poster for In the Land of Blood and Honey, Angelina Jolie’s directorial debut coming to theaters on December 23rd. Also written by Jolie, the movie stars Zana Marjanović, Goran Kostić, Rade Šerbedžija, Vanesa Glodjo and Nikola Djurićko.

Set against the backdrop of the Bosnian War that tore the Balkan region apart in the 1990s, In the Land of Blood and Honey tells the story of Danijel (Kostić) and Ajla (Marjanović), two people from different sides of a brutal ethnic conflict. Danijel, a soldier fighting for the Serbs, and Ajla, a Bosnian held captive in the camp he oversees, knew each other before the war, and could have found love with each other. But as the armed conflict takes hold of their lives, their relationship grows darker, their motives and connection to one another ambiguous, their allegiances uncertain. “In the Land of Blood and Honey” portrays the incredible emotional, moral and physical toll that the war exerts both on individuals and people as a whole, and the terrible consequences that stem from the lack of political will to intervene in a society stricken with conflict.

What a beautiful person inside & out!!

Passing Through @ 11/23/2011 at 4:33 pm

# 302 Love B&A @ 11/23/2011 at 12:39 pm
Thanks for the clip. What a stark contrast in marketing – A sitdown interview with a prestigious news program vs. pimping oneself on the streets of NYC and wearing too-revealing mini-skirts that show you boobs and hoo-ha while attending other peoples’ awards ceremonies. Huvsy may be the hardest working beeyotch in show biz and brilliant at coattail riding…but despite all his hard work the best he can manage for Ticky anymore is 2nd tier magazine covers and Billy Bush as a BFF…

Passing Through @ 11/23/2011 at 4:42 pm

# 324 QQQQ @ 11/23/2011 at 2:33 pm
Cool poster. We should use it as a Rorschach test for the trolls

Hens need to get their fact straight and those stupid Tabloid and legit reporters too! She did not wear vial of blood with Billy, it was all urban legend. I’m not sure if anyone watch TV GUIDE, celebrities URBAN LEGEND, they talked about it, it was some sort of dried flower.

@Dec5: The last talk show I went to was Geraldo Rivera, went to a couple of Sally Jesse Rapheal’s. Will try to get there early, wonder if they will show ITLOBH to the audience.

Passing Through @ 11/23/2011 at 4:47 pm

# 332 lucky @ 11/23/2011 at 3:55 pm
Reese looks like Brooklyn Decker’s shorter, less boobage sister in this photo. And her trying to be sexy is about as believable as Chihuahua in a lion costume…

HF2 review.

Review: ‘Happy Feet Two’ should have been about krill

There are two completely inconsequential subplots, one involving the other Robin Williams ethnic stereotype penguin trying to win the affection of a lady penguin (boring as well as inconsequential), and one following a pair of Antarctic krill who have left their swarm to seek adventure. These krill are pretty much the highlight of the movie.

The best jokes come from the pair of runaway krill, Bill and Will (Matt Damon and Brad Pitt). Conservative critics of Happy Feet were convinced the whole singing and dancing penguins thing was about being gay. Bill and Will play with these critics; at one point Bill suggests they start a new swarm before Will reminds him they are both male. They also ponder existentialism. Will longs to be free, but Bill asks what, exactly, is free, Will?

All in all, needed more krill. If they had just cut out the penguin stuff and made Bill and Will the Krill instead, this would be a positive review.

# 327 suspicious package
====================

That’s exactly what your momma thought the moment she had you. She thought she got the wrong package, Her baby was and still is as ugly as the day she was born.

Apart from the A-list claim, this sounds awfully familiar. Brad’s ex anyone?
Can’t think of anyone else that selfish and vindictive.

I like the new poster. Saw it at JJb first. Thank you guys for posting it here. Can’t wait to see this movie.

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 11/23/2011 at 5:42 pm

@ GJ
You’re right ! It’s probably that mother hater Maniston.
She can buy herself a gigolo and appartmenets left and right with special services and personal butler but let her mother who is now limping rot in a pitiful apartment dealing with recovering, few money for food and hospital bills while this nasty biitch is living la vida loca with that stolen boyfriend of hers, the same who booted his ex from his appartment to get that job vacancy as Maniston paid boytoy.
Those two pitiful and sad individuals deserve each other !

ANGIE, TELL US, IS THIS YOU? @ 11/23/2011 at 6:05 pm

From GAWKER Blind Items:
4. “This A+ list movie actress has not really filmed much in the past year or two. The reason? Turns out that when she was younger she did a lot of drugs and there were a lot of needles and she has hepatitis. Her doctors told her she needed to slow down and take care of herself so she has been. There have been whispers it might even be something worse than hepatitis.” [CDaN]

Troll Angelina is A+++ list not run of the mill A list, ok? Learn to read! And hello Angelina may not have acted in a film but she directed one didn’t she?

FYI.

Posted: Wed., Nov. 23, 2011, 12:00pm PT
Catherine Keener on Jonah Hill in ‘Moneyball’
SAG Preview 2011: Actors on Actors

‘Moneyball’

“All of Jonah’s prior work seems like practice for what he does in ‘Moneyball.’ Bennett Miller’s movie is fantastic and unexpected, and it needed a fantastic and unexpected performance from the actor who plays Peter Brand, the guileless fresh-out-of-college kid who’s pilfered from his first job crunching players as mere numbers for another team. Brad Pitt’s general manager Billy Beane steals him, and together they pull off something that changed the game of baseball. Billy and Peter need each other to reach that wild territory. Jonah’s a great actor, but his performance in ‘Moneyball’ is different. It’s funny, yes, but quiet and filled with a generosity of spirit toward everything and everyone he comes in contact with in a scene. He played ball with Brad Pitt. They were a team, and as a result caught lightning in a bottle together, unexpectedly. Although I’m not surprised.”

————————–New Thread————————–

LOVE HER! Her intelligence, kindness and honesty is what makes her an inspiration. I love that she is so comfortable in her own skin..never makes any excuses for who she is. I’m so glad for everything for everything she has given to the world so far and I can’t wait to see what more she has to offer the world. She is beautiful in every sense of the word and I’m pleased to call myself a fan!

angelina is bad angelina is devil

@alice: And you are an idiot,stoopid,nincompoop.What do you think of yourself? Oh yeah,the village idiot!!! Geez!

To The ORIGINAL Miami DUMBO.
=================

it’s time for your med. You’re going to have a heart attack soon if you’re not careful. It doesn’t matter how many dogsh!t you drag in here, Brad and Angie are Mega Stars and they’re madly in love. You can’t change that and your friends at allscornedwomen.com can’t change that either. But before you meet up again with your friends in their trailer parks, take this piece of quote from badass Jolie to the scorned women…….

“I’m still a bad girl,” “I still have that side of me…
it’s just in its place now…it belongs to Brad [Pitt].
Or…our adventures.”

let them read it again and again, they might learn something from it or they may decide it is too much to bear and thumb themselves, either way, Jolie and Brad will continue to love and live. …..and have their sexy adventures.

Angie & Brad do they have anything else to talk about. Why are they always trying to prove that they “LOVE” each other, and I really don’t care about your s+x life either. I’ve never seen so much of this couple in only this year alone,and your private people. your both fake and yes Angie you BAD.

@TC: I guess you would rather see Aniston exposing her nips,ha! You are sick!!!

@ANGIE, TELL US, IS THIS YOU?:

A s s troll how does that fit Angelina. She is not slowing down. When she is not working she flying to a premiere with Brad, flying to different countries on behalf of the UN, doing interviews for the new movie she directed , probably writing another screenplay and being a mother to six kids.

@Love B&A:

Angelina looks great. Can’t wait to see the interview

Jolie has the greatest fans!