Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie gets profiled by Bob Simon on CBS’ 60 Minutes, which will air on Sunday (November 27) @ 7PM ET/PT.

“I went through heavy, darker times and I survived them,” the 36-year-old actress shared. “I didn’t die young, so I’m very lucky. There are other artists and people who didn’t survive certain things.”

Angie continued. “People can imagine I did the most dangerous and the worst. For many reasons, I shouldn’t be here. You just think [about] those times when you came too close to too many dangerous things, too many chances taken, too far.”

“I’m still a bad girl,” Angie added. “I still have that side of me…it’s just in its place now…it belongs to Brad [Pitt]. Or…our adventures.”

Angelina Jolie: Lucky to be Alive!

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

Her face is sooooooo beautifulllllllll

angie has a @ 11/22/2011 at 3:06 pm

masculine square face

We love you Angie. You are REAL that is why you are intriguing you are effortless sexy that is why so many jealousy surrounding you.
That said you didn’t do anything that is many others get a pass and didn’t receive a constant reminder. Keep on keeping on.

Yep she is a ex home-wrecker an ex junkie and ex s e x addict and ex psycho well she has come a long way

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/22/2011 at 3:09 pm

Wow, seems like everybody, except the loons on here, remembers that makeout session with her brother. They still have the picture ready and waiting to share with everyone…. Guess you guys have to admit now, since you’re reminded by the interview showing the pic. That’s NOT a normal way to kiss your brother……not by ANY stretch of the imagination.

I think she just grew up :)

take your kids to school Angie
some things money just cannot buy such us education and culture

world exclusive @ 11/22/2011 at 3:13 pm

It was necessary to talk about her past again?
Again with the drugs and the bad girl? Is how she is going to sell her movie?

pathetic

I don’t believe a word shes saying

I can’t wait to watch the interview. It sounds like it will be great!

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/22/2011 at 3:15 pm

@world exclusive: Haha, I totally agree. This is how she stays relevent these days. Totally PATHETIC!

so nothing unpredictable . I love love the interview. did I miss it aired. or when will it air?Damn sure you should be here. go to hell jealous freaks and those of them who make their living on her head.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 3:17 pm

Can’t wait for the full interview. Love her.

beautiful interview. she learned from her past and moved on and made a wonderful life out of it.

She looks beautiful in the interview. Looks like the interview was done at their Budapest villa when Brad was filming WWZ.

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/22/2011 at 3:21 pm

OOOOOOOH SOOOO EDGY…..SNORT!

JUNKIE JUNKIE JUNKIE I PUT HER ON THE SAME LEVEL AS LINDSAY LOHAN PURE TRASH

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 3:22 pm

The Good Die Young @ 11/22/2011 at 3:01 pm

If that’s your logic, how come MANiston is still here. Oh wait, MANiston is a homewrecker old hag who broke up someone’s 14 years relationship.

world exclusive @ 11/22/2011 at 3:22 pm

Intouch not believe it;)
Another cover for next week

Go Jolie

Way to go Angie like a Phoenix from a dark past to become the highest paid and most powerful actress in the world.All things are possible BTW. Same goes for Robert Downey JR. Can’t wait for 60 minures and Anderson Cooper and Clint Eastwood Interview

beautiful….she learned from her past and moved on to better things in life. that is what you call admiration and hope.

- Cured - @ 11/22/2011 at 3:23 pm

Now this person of former excesses is just a serial child collector/ fame ho, who enjoys never staying in the same place for more than a week.

“I still have that side of me…it’s just in its place now…it belongs to Brad [Pitt].” awwww. Swoon. She belongs to Brad.absolutely.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All