Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie gets profiled by Bob Simon on CBS’ 60 Minutes, which will air on Sunday (November 27) @ 7PM ET/PT.

“I went through heavy, darker times and I survived them,” the 36-year-old actress shared. “I didn’t die young, so I’m very lucky. There are other artists and people who didn’t survive certain things.”

Angie continued. “People can imagine I did the most dangerous and the worst. For many reasons, I shouldn’t be here. You just think [about] those times when you came too close to too many dangerous things, too many chances taken, too far.”

“I’m still a bad girl,” Angie added. “I still have that side of me…it’s just in its place now…it belongs to Brad [Pitt]. Or…our adventures.”

Angelina Jolie: Lucky to be Alive!

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All

She’s soo gorgeous. Does that phrase ever get old? Nope.

Let see if any of this interview in a good light make it the main stream “Media”. They can’t have this because it is M o n e y to bash angie.

I find both fans from both sides so funny The Jolie Fans are Hypocrites because Jolie broke two marriages therefore calling Jen a home-wreacker just makes them hypocrites the Jen fans can’t accept that Jen is no longer the victim both FANS need psychological help and medical attention

woman spanish @ 11/22/2011 at 3:57 pm

An honest person and a wonderful woman!

Love you Angie- so naturally beautiful.

I Admire Angelina so much, she certainly gives me hope.. cant wait to see this interview.. :)

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:03 pm

BBBBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Did ya hear that, biitches? Angie’s inner bad girl belongs to Brad and/or their adventures TOGETHER. Everybody queue up for next week’s rubber sheets, sex toys, S&M and bondage tabloid stories. Outta Touch ONLY $2.99! On Sale next week at a gutter near you…

Narcissists like Ang are always batlling the unseen hand (usually their own) that wants to keep them down and destroy them, thus she wants you to know she’s a hero, miraculously overcoming the odds.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:08 pm

lolll @ 11/22/2011 at 3:56 pm

What 2 marriages????? You have no proofs Angie broke up Brad/Jen’s marriage. Show me proofs.

elizabeth @ 11/22/2011 at 4:08 pm

Oh my gosh I will not miss this interview…its already login my calendar definitely stay home………………

Go Angie…… hello to all JP fans.

She’s trash. I don’t buy her “goody-two-shoes-mother-of-the-world” facade. She has a great PR team, I’ll give her that.

@Media Wh@re MANiston: but she did break up billy thortans everyone knows that as a jolie fan even you are aware of it because billy admitted it do your research about your said idol you might learn something about her she was known as hollywoods mattress

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:12 pm

# 15 The Good Die Young @ 11/22/2011 at 3:01 pm
I love it when the trolls inadvertantly make fun of themselves. If the good die young and they’re still here… Even those idiots ought to be able to finish the previous sentence.

queen jolie @ 11/22/2011 at 4:13 pm

hey jared, why is my comments awaiting moderation .i didn’t say anything bad, not even bad wpords and yet the trolls bashing angie passed.what is wrong?

@lolll: I find people who can’t stand her yet read/ watch every interview very sad. Thanks fans for thumbing down trolls. Over 80 comments in an hour. I see Maniston hasn’t had 80 comments in 2 weeks(Nov 8 th). The Power Of Jolie.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:14 pm

lolll @ 11/22/2011 at 4:12 pm

BBT wasn’t married to Laura Dern. Get your facts straight. Moron.

luvangie4ever @ 11/22/2011 at 4:15 pm

What a beauty! And she has such a captivating voice to go with her intelligent mind. First thing I did was to set my DVR for Sunday. Bet Brad LOVES her bad side, that comment made me chuckle. I love her eyes. Everything about her is so beautiful but her eyes are just mesmerizing beyond belief. Bob Simon is completely charmed, I have no doubt.

Can’t wait to see 60 mins. Angie always gives interesting interviews. Love you Angie

Look how I get away with everything…

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:20 pm

# 91 silvina @ 11/22/2011 at 4:09 pm
If Angie’s trash, then you must be that gunk they try to scrape off the bottom of the barrel…right before they say, “Fvck it. Let’s just burn the barrel instead.”

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:24 pm

OT -
4Q -
WOO-HOO!! Did you see the score for today’s match? Roger kicked BDB’s ass! 6-3, 6-0. Roger’s 2-0 now and still has to play Fish on Thursday, but he should easily make the semis…
I know someone’s going to pop up and say BDB was coming back from injury, but an ass whoopin’ is an ass whoppin’, baby!

This woman grows more beautiful, wonderful and intelligent as the years go by. Love you Angie! Also, the bad girl comment is so cute.

I realize Bob Simon needs to bring up her past struggles in order to show Angelina’s evolution as an award-winning actress, humanitarian, philanthropist, a successful partnership with Brad Pitt, mother of six and now writer/director, but I just hope he doesn’t spend too much time on this topic. Angelina has always been full disclosure when it comes to her past, so we’ve heard this time and time again. The fact is, the woman has grown exponentially from the girl she was when she was trying to figure things out. She’s 180 degrees from the person she used to be. Only hens bring up her past struggles because that’s all they’ve got. They can’t touch Angelina’s life now because she’s just too accomplished and such an inspiration to so many around the world. And that just kills them, so they go for the easy target — the past struggles — which she’s already addressed openly. But if there’s one thing Angelina can do with great skill, that is handle herself in an interview. She’s articulate and honest in her responses, so I will definitely be watching on Sunday. And Angelina looks so beautiful here. She’s clearly glowing.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:30 pm

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:20 pm

You never disappoint. Always have a good laugh from your posts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 715 » Show All