Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie gets profiled by Bob Simon on CBS’ 60 Minutes, which will air on Sunday (November 27) @ 7PM ET/PT.

“I went through heavy, darker times and I survived them,” the 36-year-old actress shared. “I didn’t die young, so I’m very lucky. There are other artists and people who didn’t survive certain things.”

Angie continued. “People can imagine I did the most dangerous and the worst. For many reasons, I shouldn’t be here. You just think [about] those times when you came too close to too many dangerous things, too many chances taken, too far.”

“I’m still a bad girl,” Angie added. “I still have that side of me…it’s just in its place now…it belongs to Brad [Pitt]. Or…our adventures.”

Angelina Jolie: Lucky to be Alive!

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All
I Ate a Thesaurus @ 11/22/2011 at 4:31 pm

The number of celebs (or people, for that matter) who try to ‘beef’ up their otherwise totally bland personalities with ‘I’m a bit of a bad girl’ or ‘I have dark moments’ makes me wanna puke!

Do us a favour. If you’re so deep and mysterious and interesting, keep it to yourself. Where would Angelina Jolie be without her hyped up lesbian relationships, a self-professed obsession with knives, and a knee-jerk impulse for getting really ugly tattoos to tell the world how goth/deep/troubled/interesting/rebellious she is? Exactly what is she rebelling against again? Being born into a privileged background? Having a hippy mom? Being mildly incestuous and just plain weird? YAWN~~~~~

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:31 pm

4Q-
BTW – Check out the match stats at the link I posted. BDB either didn’t show up at all or Roger was effin’ brilliant. BDB only won 15% of 1st serve returns, 31% of 2nd serve returns, had O break points to Roger’s 6 – 4 of which were breaks for Roger for a 67% break average. BDB only won 27 of 81 total ponts to Rogers 54/81. Ouch. Wished I’d seen the shellacking…

To loll
You don’t know what you are talking about. Billy Bob was married when Laura Dern was involved with him. After Billy’s divorce Laura wanted to marry Billy.
If anything, Laura broke up Billy’s marriage to his wife.

Angelina did not break up Laura Dern and Billy Bob. BILLY BOB BROKE UP HIS RELATIONSHIP W/LAURA DERN.
You need to stop printing lies you have no proof of. You are just repeating what someone else said and you have NO FACTS to back up what you are saying.

I saw Bob Simon interviewing Iran’s President Ahmadinejad, thought he was going to suffer a stroke or heart attack, because he could not get a straight answer from Ahmadinejad.
He toyed with Simon like a cat playing with a mouse, at one point he told the President to answer the question, and his reply to Simon was you’re in Iran you don’t tell me what to do.

Methe second @ 11/22/2011 at 4:35 pm

Will definitely watch this interview Sunday.So glad Bob Simon is doing the interview,and not Dianne Sawyer.Oh yeah Angie,keep inflicting pain to all your haters with your sweet words,they deserve it.Beautiful and gorgeous lady,you truly are most admired all over the world!!! Keep it up!

What the hell is she talking about?

One word – yuck.

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:40 pm

# 103 Jones @ 11/22/2011 at 4:30 pm
I think someone in the media had a law passed making it illegal to interview Angie and NOT bring up her past. She’s the only celeb who gets treated like this. Drew Barrymore’s past is much worse than Angie’s but you don’t see her having to defend herself in every interview. And they NEVER do this shite to a man. People interviewing Johnny Depp aren’t dragging up his dirty laundry – coke and heroin abuse, wrecking hotel rooms in coke-fueled rages, physically fighting with Kate Moss, allegedly providing the drugs that River Phoenix OD’d on, allegations that the Viper Room was mobbed up, then having his former partner sue him for stealing money from the club – a suit which Depp settled out of court for an undisclosed amount of money and agreed to sign over all of his rights to The Viper Room which is basically an admission of guilt, etc. I could go on and on, but you get the point. I’ve said it for years – it’s the Angie Double Standard. Only SHE is not allowed to grow up and move on with her life.

I’ve always liked Angelina but she really has some LOONEY fans. The proof is right here in the comments, sorry

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:42 pm

I Ate a Thesaurus @ 11/22/2011 at 4:31 pm

No. You do us a favor. Stop commenting. Nobody ask you to be here. If you don’t want to puke your guts out, get off the thread. But I doubt you will.

Didn’t realize her movie is tanking before it’s even released–why else would you bring up all the trashy things you’ve done in you life when everyone already remembers them?

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:44 pm

# 104 Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:30 pm
The trolls make it sooooooo easy. I used to never understand the saying, “It’s like shooting fish in a barrel.” I always thought, “Why would you shoot fish if they’re in a barrel? Why wouldn’t you just use a net to scoop ‘em out?” Then…along came trolls. Bustin’ a cap in their fish eyes is actually a polite manner of death for them…

Cont’d to Loll
You need to go ask Billy Bob WHY he dumped Laura Dern?
And then ask Laura Dern how she managed to get herself pregnant with Ben Harper’s child while Ben was STILL married to his wife. That is the real scuttlebutt you should be looking into. Go ask her how she managed to break up Ben Harper’s marriage.

She really is pretty and pretty consistent with her life story. Happy to be a fan.

Angelina has more to show

What a beautiful lady. So honest , that’s what i love about this famous Queen of Hollywood.

@Laranjen:

How stupid are you? Angie has always been honest about her past. Bob Simon ask her a question and in true form Angie who has nothing to hide answer the question honestly as she always does. Now F”’ off

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 4:58 pm

Passing Through @ 11/22/2011 at 4:40 pm

I 100% agree. Look at Charlie Sheen. He didn’t get s hit. RDJ was given a 2nd chance. Arnold has a love child. The story didn’t even last in the tabs for a month. We can go on and on about other celebs who did some s hit but no one cares and treat them like they did with Angie.

I think Angelina has gone through very difficult moments in her life because she’s pretty and intelligent. Above all because she’s intelligent and sexy. I think she just couldn’t understand that.

Now that Angie has given us a juicy soundbite on her inner bad girl belonging to Brad (LOVE IT!), expect Ticky to make some similar revelation about Stumpy/Squiggy, continuing her stalkerish behavior.

Angelina Jolie has never lied about her struggles in life. As a real fan of Angie, because she’s much more than your average actress. She applies her life to very much more important things then walking red carpets. She is someone in the business that we should all respect because she contributes her time, money & effort to those less fortunate in the world. Her honesty I will always admire.

Methe second @ 11/22/2011 at 5:01 pm

@lolll: Stupid and idiot you are.Get your facts straight before you blah,blah,blah!!!

Hey at least this woman admits her wrong doings. The other one (the one with the long azz chin) has always paraded around in the masquerade of the good girl. Liar !

Josephina @ 11/22/2011 at 5:06 pm

Angie is one sexy, badass woman!!! I am only too proud to be her fan!!!!

Not a boring moment in her life with Brad. She owns her mistakes and makes no excuses. Going from a wild child to becoming one of the most extraordinary and revered woman of our time.

She is more than just inspirational. She is only 36 years old and she has accomplished so much. She is the first of many firsts. And God is not done her with yet……

This is what love can do when you have it in your life and you nourish it.

She has the courage and heart of a lion.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 815 » Show All