Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie gets profiled by Bob Simon on CBS’ 60 Minutes, which will air on Sunday (November 27) @ 7PM ET/PT.

“I went through heavy, darker times and I survived them,” the 36-year-old actress shared. “I didn’t die young, so I’m very lucky. There are other artists and people who didn’t survive certain things.”

Angie continued. “People can imagine I did the most dangerous and the worst. For many reasons, I shouldn’t be here. You just think [about] those times when you came too close to too many dangerous things, too many chances taken, too far.”

“I’m still a bad girl,” Angie added. “I still have that side of me…it’s just in its place now…it belongs to Brad [Pitt]. Or…our adventures.”

Angelina Jolie: Lucky to be Alive!

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All

I just hope Jenn doesn’t have children for their own sake. She reminds me of my neighbours always lying and blah blah blah

@Passing Through: PT, Keep shooting Those fish in the barrel .
Did you see the teaser video on pop sugar? Angle looks so pretty. Can’t wait to see this interview.

How is that possible from the person who was a dependent on drugs she could adopt children?
Normally, such persons can not
Jolie should be set by law

God bless this woman for her open and honest answers about the mistakes she made in her youth.
I think Angie helps and inspires many young people, and older ones as well, by sharing her story.
If someone watching and listening to her interview, who never heard it before, can find hope and help in what she says and by seeing what she has accomplished and the lessons learned from her mistakes, then the interview has served a very good purpose.

Thank you, Angelina for being such an inspiration to so many people around this world. Thanks to you and Brad for all the help you both are to so many people who would be in dire straits without the helping hand you both have provided.
Love’s blessings cover you and Brad and your children always.

And we’re unfortunate she’s still alive

Thanks for the heads up Jared — great to read 60 Min. is doing a profile on Angie. I’ve got my DVR set!

@NO:
#132
I am not clear on what you are trying to say, but I think this is what you meant and if it is you are right.
If Angelina’s body was not “squeaky clean” she would never have been allowed to adopt any children, and she could not be a United Nation’s Goodwill Ambassador. And look at the perfectly beautiful children she and Brad have produced together. I do hope they have one more bio. :)

she BADLY NEEDS publicity AGAIN
Jolie -drugs, blod and manodepressiv as young girl and yuong women
is now “Mother Theresa” f….ing Brad(Pitt) in sadomassochist

so pathetic…. BED GIRL?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA!, THAT´S LOVE LADY’S AND GENTLEMAN!

Man, she’s looking REALLY old. At least she admits how messed up she was, but I doubt her demons are gone completely. She just directs them at married men and wanting to feel loved any way she can.

Methe second @ 11/22/2011 at 5:34 pm

@Sean: Oh yeah,your parents are saying how unfortunate you are still alive.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 5:42 pm

Sean @ 11/22/2011 at 5:22 pm

And we are unfortunate you are still alive as well.

just funny @ 11/22/2011 at 5:42 pm

SWorry i find it funny that on the jj Jolie post the only people who repeatedly spam Are ”PASSING THROUGH” AND ‘MEDIA ***** MANISTON” wow her fan base is just huge ahahahah everyone hates this women on other sites this is actually the only site i see positive things written about her by her two big fans

@just funny: #142, obviously, you are blind.

Why are you running from site to site to check on someone you obviously dislike. That’s makes you the person with a problem.

Go check the sad spook’s thread and give her some love, she is lacking hits for about one week now, show her some love.

A AND B THE PERFECT COUPLE @ 11/22/2011 at 5:55 pm

THE RED XES ARE MAKING ME WANT TO COME BACK AND BE THE FAN I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN.

WHEN THE HATEFILLED HENS ARE NOT RESPONED TO THEY GET UPSET BECUZ THEY ARE BEING IGNORED AS THEY SHOULD BE.

ANGIE WILL ALWAYS BE BRADS SEXIEST HOTTEST LOVABLE MOST BEAUTIFUL PARTNER. ,GOING FROM JEN TO ANGIE WOULD BE LIKE GOING FROM BEANS AND WEINERS TO FILET MIGNON.

BRAD PITT HAS SAID HE IS THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD SINCE HE SETTLED DOWN WITH HIS SEXY BEAUTIFUL ANGIE.
EASY TO SEE WHY.

THEIR 6 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN MAKE MAMA AND PAPA JOLIE PITT
THE HAPPIEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD.

WHOEVER THOUGHT OF MAKING THE FILM MR AND MRS. SMITH
BROUGHT TOGETHER THE TWO MOST SOUGHT AFTER SEXIEST
COUPLE WHO IMPROVED EACH OTHERS LIVES MORE THAN ANY OTHER COUPLE IN HW.

Thanks Jared for the New Angelina Thread.
I so Admire Angelina Jolie for Her Sincere
Truefulness.One thing for sure she is No Fraud.
Blessings to You Angie and Your Lovely Family.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 11/22/2011 at 5:56 pm

Rose @ 11/22/2011 at 5:53 pm

Troll is blind and stupid.

wtf is wrong with these celebs who love to brag about their “dark past”? ooooooooooo, what a bad ass! these celebs all think they invented drugs and promiscuous sex! get it over it ange, plenty others have done it since the beginning of time! If you need to go on tv why not talk about your project, about an actual acommplishment! any ass hole can do drugs and f uck!

Wow I cannot wait for this interview. I just love this woman. She is such an inspiration and hope to so many people. I agree with Jones that Ticky will watch and study Angie’s interview and you can bet she will copy each move or inflectionof Angie and will repeat her words. Ticky s a stalker and we all know it. As for Angie you go girl you are an inspiration and I am so glad she and Brad found each other.

ha ha @ 11/22/2011 at 5:57 pm

because bob asked her the question. also, you trolls always love to bring up angie’s pass. why does it bother you now?

@Amanda:

she is no different from any other celeb she needs to get over herself and so do you

bizzy bee @ 11/22/2011 at 6:15 pm

Very refreshing to see how honest she is with her past, even if some of her fans might not like to hear it. The important thing is that she’s past it. Adversity is what helps us grow.

Live and let live.

The ORIGINAL Miami D
===============

Do you make out with your daddy or brother? You seem to know a lot about the subject — you sick pervert! You need help.

ha ha @ 11/22/2011 at 6:08 pm

obviously you haven’t gotten over her otherwise you wouldn’t be on her thread. couldn’t stay away ha.

leigh-anne @ 11/22/2011 at 6:28 pm

Here again is Angie being grateful for what other stars pay money to lie and cover up. Thats why it pays to be honest, they have nothing on Angie.

She has made Brad Pitt a better man, a healthier happier man by just being herself. Going on 7 yrs Brad and Angie talk about the day they become grandparents. They were meant to be.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 915 » Show All