Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie: Lucky To Be Alive!

Angelina Jolie gets profiled by Bob Simon on CBS’ 60 Minutes, which will air on Sunday (November 27) @ 7PM ET/PT.

“I went through heavy, darker times and I survived them,” the 36-year-old actress shared. “I didn’t die young, so I’m very lucky. There are other artists and people who didn’t survive certain things.”

Angie continued. “People can imagine I did the most dangerous and the worst. For many reasons, I shouldn’t be here. You just think [about] those times when you came too close to too many dangerous things, too many chances taken, too far.”

“I’m still a bad girl,” Angie added. “I still have that side of me…it’s just in its place now…it belongs to Brad [Pitt]. Or…our adventures.”

Angelina Jolie: Lucky to be Alive!

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All

this is why us angie fans love her,she is the real deal

lol poor trolls having a meltdown as usual

bizzy bee @ 11/22/2011 at 6:34 pm

Takes a real strong man not to run away from a girl with a past. Tells me Brad doesn’t give a damn, he likes that he has a girl who can kick ass, and who’s been there, done that. Good girl or bad girl, we’ll take Angelina either way. If Brad loves her, I like her.

She’s gorgeous….sexy…..smart….and has a dangerous side…

*Salivating*

# 150 ha ha @ 11/22/2011 at 6:08 pm -6
==========================

Take it easy sucker, stress is a killer and green will give you wrinkles. If she is like everyone else, you won’t be here stressing over a mere interview. You know she is unique and not like any other celeb. You’re eaten up with envy and choking on your own puke. She owns you already. Lol.

dianad1968 @ 11/22/2011 at 6:50 pm

This is why the Ian Halperns and Andrew Mortons, and FFers of the world will NEVER be able to embarass or bring this woman down. She tells you the facts about her life, with no apologies. She is…..”here I am, warts and all”. There are no skeletons in her closet to come tumbling out, (can’t say the same for Ticky). So the rags and trolls and Handjob and Ticky can TRY all they want to malign her or destroy her, but will only destroy theselves. l admire this woman so much, and cannot believe the candor and wisdom from one so young. No wonder Brad said he is happy his kids have her as a mother.

THERE IS MY GIRL!!!!!! GOD SHE IS GORGEOUS, I CANT WAIT FOR THE INTERVIEW.

Ohhhhh Angie looking beautiful as always i cant wait to see the interview.

Brad knows that with Angie, life can never be BORING. She is one HOT mama. He will never find life dull and uninteresting with Badass Jolie. Haha.

@gracie … daang girl, you just schooled a few of the Anustain hens. Ha Ha. I too LOVE how the haters go ape sh*t over this woman. If they’re not careful they’ll implode.

People hate what they are incapable of understanding.It is okay..
Some people are Stupid with lack of Education, and Some are just stupid cause of some chemical imbalance in their brain..lol
JOlie is a human being.She has alot to learn like ALL of US.
And I am glad that she can share her life story and impart some wisdom to everyone from what she has learned so far in her life.
To hate this woman is simply madness.
To listen and take in from what she is saying is Smart!
No one is perfect.
And No one can truly judge anyone.
So People can get on their pulpits and say whatever the hell they want too..
I don’t think GOD will be asking any of you your opinions and thoughts when Judgment day comes…lol
We live..We let live..We embrace Love and We Let People grow and make the most of their lives.
What is hard is living in a world- where people want to condemn Us for having Flaws and Trying to be human.

I love you Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Methe second @ 11/22/2011 at 7:03 pm

@ha ha: What a stupid human being you are! She was asked a question,she answered it truthfully! Get over your dislike of her and go throw yourself into the lion’s den.They will be so fortunate to have you as their dinner.Get it!!!

Just Saying @ 11/22/2011 at 7:05 pm

Learn from Angelina, trolls. There is hope for you.

Yaay I’m going to set my dvr to record it on Sunday.

dianad1968. You’re so right about Angie, she has nothing to hide. She tells it like it is, you either take it or leave it. We know Anuston has a lot of skeletons in her closet, that’s why she has her PR team to protect her 24/7 but they cannot protect her for ever. Sooner or later, the truth will come out and when they do, it will come with a BIG BANG. Just look at Demi and Ashton world, all their little secrets are coming out now. Secrets are not hidden for ever.

@Syd:

she is not human, as much as these freakin people on here are nasty as s hit, real people are human, celebs are not. she fools all of you into believing she is

Just Saying @ 11/22/2011 at 7:11 pm

From the interview:

_____________________________________________________________________
Don’t know who’s luckier, Angelina or Brad.

@Methe second:

methe must mean meth head, but you’re stupid and can’t spell, t wat

Just Saying @ 11/22/2011 at 7:16 pm

I want to take back what I wrote (# 168). Angelina has a brain and is using it. The troll has nothing to use.

Can’t wait to see Angelina. Angelina looks lovely.

@Just Saying:

From the interview:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I guess that is the part of the interview that pushed them (oops just the ONE nut that is ) over the edge.. Wonder why.. Wonder why..

LMAO… so rich. Go Angie..

Methe second @ 11/22/2011 at 7:31 pm

@ha ha: @ha ha: It is so unfortunate you can’t even read,moron! Just like your idol, the elongated chin woman,hahahahaha!!!

He*l yeah Angie! you tell ‘em girl!

He*l yeah Angie! you tell ‘em girl!

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All