Reese Witherspoon: Gene Siskel Film Center Honoree!

Reese Witherspoon: Gene Siskel Film Center Honoree!

Reese Witherspoon hands her key to the valet at the Brentwood Country Mart on Monday (November 21) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 35-year-old actress ate lunch at the eatery with a pal!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

It was recently announced that Reese will be honored with the Renaissance Award at the Gene Siskel Film Center’s summer fundraiser in June! Reese will take part in a question and answer session as part of the fundraiser, titled, “A Summer Evening with Reese Witherspoon.”

“It is a privilege to honor Witherspoon with the Gene Siskel Film Center’s annual award. Her wide range of performances have won the hearts of many,” Jean de St. Aubin, director of the film center, said.

reese witherspoon valet car 01
reese witherspoon valet car 02
reese witherspoon valet car 03
reese witherspoon valet car 04
reese witherspoon valet car 05

Photos: Flynet Pictures
Posted to: Reese Witherspoon

Getty

Buck tooth has been….

I saw this set of pictures elsewhere and her fly was down in all of them. How nice that JJ only posts the ones where that can’t be seen.

KissMyA** @ 11/22/2011 at 8:39 pm

I am positive that this cost her and Toth a pretty penny! Out in Chicago? She is just making the rounds around the states and country’s isn’t she? Trying to buy anything she can to stay in the Hollyweird game! DESPERATE DESPERATE WOMAN!

Love&Justice @ 11/22/2011 at 11:27 pm

Why the thumbs down on #3 and #4?

It’s the truth, isn’t it?

DumbFakeBlonde @ 11/22/2011 at 11:33 pm

@ #5

It’s because “America’s Sweetheart, Down to Earth, Good Mother, Southern Belle” has delusional fans with rose colored glasses on!

again, jared? stop, please!

Mrs. Arthur Nonymous @ 11/23/2011 at 2:05 am

Wait, her “wide range of performances”? Does this guy KNOW who she is? Apparently not if he thinks she has any kind of acting range, let alone any acting ability at all.

Oh Please! @ 11/23/2011 at 9:44 am

So I see my first post was pulled. Why? Witherspoon and her trolls dont like the truth? Well I will say it again.
Charging $400 a head and $5000 to $50,000 a table to see her get a award that is undeserving is a disgrace to The Chicago Art Institute.
She is nothing more then a fake a** desperate famewh@re who cant accept that her career has gone to hell in a handbasket. I am embarrassed to be involved in the Art Industry and being from Chicago! Pulling my comments wont keep me from commenting!

Love&Justice @ 11/23/2011 at 11:58 am

@Oh Please!
They sure did, didnt they?
Well you still get my thumbs up!