Kelly Clarkson: 'What Doesn't Kill You' on 'X Factor'!

Kelly Clarkson: 'What Doesn't Kill You' on 'X Factor'!

Kelly Clarkson hits the stage during The X Factor‘s live elimination show on Wednesday (November 23) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old singer belted out her latest song, “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger).”

“The band and I recorded different versions of new and old Kelly Clarkson songs for a special iTunes package. It was a lot of fun! We also put a Christmas song on there as well. I can’t wait to make a Christmas album. It was such a tease :),” Kelly wrote on her WhoSay page.

Over the weekend, Kelly performed “Mr. Know It All” at the 2011 American Music Awards.

Kelly Clarkson – ‘What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)’

FYI: Kelly is wearing an All For The Mountain necklace.

kelly clarkson x factor 01
kelly clarkson x factor 02
kelly clarkson x factor 03
kelly clarkson x factor 04
kelly clarkson x factor 05

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

babyblues @ 11/24/2011 at 1:45 am

Beautiful.

Kelly looks hot in that foxy dress. Yummy.

She sounded so out of breath on this song. Not my fave.

Love her! but she ran out of breath a little and was not´╗┐ able to hit the high notes i wanted like in the cd version, but still loved it!!!!

commonsense @ 11/24/2011 at 3:25 am

Christina could never look that good in the same dress!

Both her and Xtina wear the most unflattering dresses for their body shape

@Brrr: maybe. Kelly has a good voice but she’s not very popular

Wow, she looks good!

lexy hates bilson @ 11/24/2011 at 7:14 am

She’s so awesome and she looks great!!

Livestock @ 11/24/2011 at 1:11 pm

Kelly looks amazingly beautiful I would tear her up big time!!

I think Kelly’s voice is amazing, but this is not my favorite song.Hook is pretty good but the verses aren’t very melodic – she was a bit pitchy as a result. And yeah that dress isn’t so flattering either.

TWPUMPKIN @ 11/24/2011 at 1:14 pm

The fact is she is the best singer out there today. Unfortunately her weight will keep her from being the biggest superstar around. Today’s female stars have to not only sound and perform great, but also take care of themselves. I know this is not fair but it is a fact. Allot of people may buy her records but they will not go to her concerts. People don’t want to see a fat chick perform. Sorry, but very true.

nice talent..nice color of dress…however like christina this dress pushes everything to your gut, has to be recut to prevent the pregnancy look in big girls or need a tummy shaper

What? You’re all liars. She looks hideous in that dress… whoever let her go on stage with that elastic band that looks like it’s going to pop right off is evil! She should wear things that compliment her not suffocate her.

@TWPUMPKIN:

I don’t mind. And I don’t think she’s fat. Stop saying the same thing on each post about her.

@TWPUMPKIN:
You are incorrect on so many things that it’s funny and you are way beyond crass. First of all Kelly is not fat, it’s called curves and she is normal size, people who have met her always say how tiny she is in person and you are wrong about “her weight will keep her from being the biggest superstar around”. That is bull about people will not go to her concerts because of “her weight and not taking care of herself. People see Kelly live because of her kick ass talent not because of what her current weight is. Kelly is in great shape, she has mentioned so many times within the last year about working out and she is probably in better shape than most of us are and takes better care of herself than we do. And it is so not true about people don’t want to see a fat chick perform. Hello look at Adele & Aretha (I’m a fan of both) who are bigger than Kelly and tons of people go to their concerts.

@Yas:
No, you are the liar Yas. Kelly looked great last night. Grow up and aim for the higher. Seriously I don’t understand how you and other negative Neds towards Kelly or someone else have the nerve to say mean things. You wouldn’t want someone to say crap about you.

LOL at the haters. @ 11/25/2011 at 1:43 am

@TWPUMPKIN:

No one will go to her shows? Really? Is that why one of her shows sold out only a day after tickets went on sale the other week? Have you even been to a show of hers before? I’m guessing you haven’t since if you had you will have known that thousands upon thousands go to each show that she does, WORLDWIDE. From tiny kids to people in their late 60′s and older; everyone fills in to a Kelly show. People go to see her because of her VOICE. No one is interested in what she wears. People go to hear her amazing vocals. FACT! Kelly is all about the music and nothing else. Always has been and always will be.

And yes, I’ve also had the pleasure of meeting her before and trust me, camera angles and outfits make all the world of difference when looking at photos of someone because she is FAR from fat. She has curves, yes, but she’s nearly 30 years old and she’s 5’3! Give the woman a freaking break. She is tiny with a huge booty and I feel sorry for those who are so concerned with how she looks and that ultimately stops them from being entertained by her. You’re really missing out on one of the most amazing female vocalists in music and not to mention one of the most sweetest, funniest, generous and appreciative people in general.

To quote Kelly: “When people talk about my weight, i’m like “You seem to have a problem with it; I don’t.”

Get over it. Nearly 10 years later and people are still harping on about how big or small she is. It’s boring. Find a new hobby.

On another note, I know Kelly was nervous about performing this for the first time on tv and they had to cut the song short too, but she and the band did a fab just as always.

TWPUMPKIN @ 11/25/2011 at 6:58 pm

@Isabelle I AM ALLOWED TO GIVE MY COMMENT. JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT AGREE, DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL ME TO STOP DOING ANYTHING.

@TWPUMPKIN:
Well you’re comment is still mean and not true.