Lady Gaga Releases Holiday Songs

Lady Gaga Releases Holiday Songs

Check out the artwork for Lady Gaga‘s new holiday EP, A Very Gaga Holiday.

“I’m so excited to SURPRISE announce my release of a $3.99 holiday EP ‘A Very Gaga Holiday‘ on ITunes and Amazon now!” the 25-year-old pop star tweeted. “Happy Thanksgiving!!!!”

The EP features four live versions culled from her Thanksgiving TV special: “White Christmas,” Nat King Cole‘s “Orange Colored Sky,” “You and I,” and “Edge of Glory.” Gaga even adds her own original verse to “White Christmas.” Check it out below!

FYI: Her TV special “A Very Gaga Thanksgiving” airs TONIGHT (November 24) at 9:30 p.m. ET on ABC!

Lady Gaga – “White Christmas”

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks gorgeous. It’s good to see her dressing properly and looking normal. Now this is the Stefani I remember when she first became famous.

wandalismus @ 11/24/2011 at 6:37 am

I really don’t get why so many singers throw their sucky christmas songs at us…I don’t wanna listen to gaga & co. while sitting with my family…

Assured success

I am just glad she didn’t dress like Rudolph

She sounds like an old woman

She sounds like an old woman

Knoxville @ 11/24/2011 at 8:31 am

She looks so beautiful here!!

Johnny Walker @ 11/24/2011 at 8:45 am

Really very stylish and intelligent

I liked it myself.

I liked it myself.

windrider2 @ 11/24/2011 at 9:14 am

@wandalismus:

Then don’t listen to them. Personally, I loved the EP and all the songs on it, including ‘White Christmas’. Gaga’s versatility as a singer allows her to sing a broad range of material, from big band/jazz to pop, and I love to hear her singing old standards as well. She genuinely appreciates the long history of music and is the only ‘pop singer’ I know who can sing songs like ‘White Christmas’ and the Nat King Cole hit, ‘Orange Sky’ like the polished pro she is.

For a person who doesn’t want money she sure has managed to release more crap in 3 yrs than any other pop star has in a decade. Another reason this B is as fake as they get. She cares about her fans so much that she needs to produce tons of junk and encourage them to buy as many multiples as they can afford to keep her breaking pointless records.

Woah, she looks great in that picture. She’d so beautiful if she decided to put down the costumes. We know she’s gaga, now she can move onto another of her career if she wants to remain on top for long!

wandalismus @ 11/24/2011 at 11:47 am

@windrider2 I don’t judge her singing abilities nor do I trash them, but the fact that she is one of the ones who bring out x-mas albums and EP’s doesn’t fly well with me because it’s not about the singing, it’s about making a lot of money.

lady gaga isn’t as original as she want’s to be….

LadyGag copies and pastes 24/7 @ 11/24/2011 at 12:58 pm

Lady Caca keeps trying to follow in Christina Aguilera’s footsteps.

Which other pop star had released a Christmas album???
Long blond platinum hair on the album cover???
Eyelids closed and with heavy makeup on them????

Who had already done this, 11 years ago?
Christina Aguilera.

Lady Caca is the biggest f*cking troll.
In only 3 years, Lady Caca already copied Christina Aguilera 987568359347689747568 times.

Lady Caca even ignited her career in the first place by using Christina Aguilera’s NAME IN PAID ADVERTISEMENTS, back in late 2008.
Lady Caca and her team are deranged, shameless, idiotic clowns.

this idiot wearing fur again….s!ut

I’ll say it’s cute but what’s up with the accent? Is she trying to sound British? “So as you can tell I’m very outgoing…”

Lady Germ @ 11/24/2011 at 6:27 pm

Lady Caca ignited her career in the first place by using Christina Aguilera’s NAME IN PAID ADVERTISEMENTS, back in late 2008.
Lady Caca and her team are deranged, shameless, idiotic clowns.

Lady Caca is a bully and a fake-@ss.

I can’t understand how people can relate to her and her extremely wack music + ret@rded persona. People have horrible taste.

sound like Liza Minnelli

lol, funny how these “haters” actually waste/spend (depending how you look at it) time of their life writing about someone they don’t like. just do yourself a favor and SHUT IT

wandalismus @ 11/25/2011 at 12:33 am

@xax: funny how these smart asses call everyone with a different opinion a hater…get real people! not everyone who would eat her sh*t is a hater

well said…she is not original..

@wandalismus:

Nobody forces you to listen. LMAO………

@windrider2: ermm then I advise you to go listen to Beyonce silent night, Gaga is not the only pop singer with a voice if anything her voice is quite ordinary…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All