Rachel Weisz: 'I'm Still A Blushing Bride'

Rachel Weisz: 'I'm Still A Blushing Bride'

Rachel Weisz bundles up for the chilly weather on Saturday (November 26) in London, England.

The 41-year-old British actress recently sat down with U.K.’s Telegraph where she briefly talked about married life with husband Daniel Craig.

“I’m a newlywed. I’m still a blushing bride and it’s really private. I can’t tell you anything. Come back to me later,” Rachel said.

“We have actually known each other a long time, since our early 20s,” she shared, adding that they performed together back then in Les Grandes Horizontales years before teaming up for Dream House. “He is a very good actor.”

FYI: Rachel is wearing MiH Oslo jeans in Navy Velvet.

rachel weisz bundles up london 01

• Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

ok, hope it lasts………

Met both Rachel and Daniel. Both are nice people

NS – nothing special

RachelFan @ 11/26/2011 at 5:07 pm

It’s refreshing to see a smart, attractive, mature couple be happy without being famewhores like so many others in the business. Congrats again to the Mr. and Mrs.

Come back to me later? Well there’s a invitation

I think they’re a good match, much better what they had before w/ their respective partners.

how nice! Rachel is now in London to be with Daniel. and there are those who said that Daniel and Rachel don’t have a real relationship. i wonder how they feel about being dead wrong.

“I’m still a blushing bride”
I know!! You look so happy.

Bernadette @ 11/26/2011 at 8:45 pm

I absolutely adore them! They will last forever.

Daniel Craig went to Cambridge?

Aww I must say, Daniel and Rachel make a lovely couple!! I love they haven’t a vain and frivolous lifestyle especially in large cities. CLASS!

They bonded, working together, then they have a strong bond now.

Whoa! You’re still obsessed with them. You look a miserable loser….. Too much hating will make your life a ruin.

ONE PENNY COIN @ 11/27/2011 at 9:02 am

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHA GOT A LOVE HANGOVER AFTER ALL THAT MOONSHINE!!!!!!!???? HAHAHA

LOVE,
ROBERT JOHNSON, “CROSSROAD.” HAHAHAHA SEE U THERE!!!!!! HAHAHA COME TO COLLECT!!!!!!! HAHAHA PASS THE PLATE AND THE PEAS!!!!! HAHAHA LOOK OUT STOMACH HERE IT COMES!!!!!! HAHHAHA BANG BANG!!!!!! DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR HAT!!!!!! HAHAHHA AT THE ROAD!!!!!! HAHAHA

ONE PENNY COIN @ 11/27/2011 at 9:07 am

HEY CHRIS, “SWEET HOME CHICAGO.”

LOVE,
BROADWAY!!!!!! HAHHAHA THE ROAD!!!!! HAHAHAH BOOM BOOM!!!!!

ONE PENNY COIN @ 11/27/2011 at 9:11 am

THIS ONE IS FOR ALL THE BLIND DOGS OUT THERE!!!!!! HAHAHAHA GET YOUR CANES OUT!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
BLIND LEMON JEFFERSON,”BLACK SNAKE MOAN.”!!!!! HAHAHA

ONE PENNY COIN @ 11/27/2011 at 9:15 am

SKIP TO MY LOU!!!!!! THE PLAYGROUND!!!!! HAHAHA GOES ROUND!!!!! HAHAHA AND ROUND!!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
SKIP JAMES,’DEVIL GOT MY WOMAN.”

ONE PENNY COIN @ 11/27/2011 at 9:18 am

THE WATER IS HIGH!!!!!!! HAHAHA THE MOON IS RISING!!!!! HAHAHA LOOK OUT!!!!!! BECAUSE IT’S PARTY TIME!!!!!! HAHAHHAHA

LOVE,
MUDDY WATERS, “CHAMPAGNE AND REEFER.” HAHAHAHA BANG BANG!!!! THE COCKTAILS ARE ON THE HOUSE!!!!!! HAHAHA DRINK UP!!!!!! HAHAHA CHEERS!!!!!! HAHAH

ONE PENNY COIN @ 11/27/2011 at 9:27 am

WHO WANTS TO GO FOR A LITTLE RIDE!!!!!!?????? HAHAHAHA

LOVE,
BECAUSE, “MUSTANG SALLY” IS READY !!!!!!!!! HAHAHA RIDE BABY RIDE!!!!! HAHHA TAKING BETS!!!!!! HAHAHA PLEASE DON’T SCRATCH IT!!!!!!! HAHHA

ONE PENNY COIN @ 11/27/2011 at 9:34 am

“I’M YOUR HOOCHIE COOCHIE MAN.” HAHAHHAA LA LA !!!!!!!!! HAHAHHA

LOVE,
SMELLY!!!!!!!! HAHHAA STILL NOT WASHING IT!!!!!!????? HAHHAA SHE’S THE MAN!!!!!!! HAHHA

ONE PENNY COIN @ 11/27/2011 at 9:45 am

THE REAL HOOCHIE COOCHIE MAN, IS GONNA GET YOUR COOCHIE!!!!!!!!! HAHHA

LOVE,
BANG BANG!!!!!! HAHAH

Who is this VAGABOND with fat lips?!

the most beautiful girl @ 11/27/2011 at 1:23 pm

I’m sure she’s still stunning if she wears an overall.

Daniel Craig slams ‘idiot’ Kardashians

Shaken, and stirred: James Bond actor Daniel Craig has revealed why you won’t be pawing over snaps of his secret wedding to Rachel Weisz anytime soon.

The fiercely private star staunchly believes that his personal life is off-limits, and he refuses to “pander” to people who continue to probe him over his nuptials.

Craig wed Weisz in June this year. The under-the-radar pair tied the knot during a hush-hush ceremony in New York, attended by just four other people.

The British star dishes on why his marriage is a no-go zone in an interview with the January edition of GQ magazine, and takes a swipe at people who crave media attention – and sell their privacy for profit.

He’s looking at you, Kim Kardashian.

“I think there’s a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel,” Craig told GQ mag (via the Daily Mail).
“It’s not about being afraid to be public with your emotions or about who you are and what you stand for. But if you sell it off it’s gone,” he explained.

“You can’t buy it back – you can’t buy your privacy back. Ooh I want to be alone. F*** you. We’ve been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?

‘All I have to do is behave like a f***ing idiot on television…’

He then singled out Kardashian and the rest of her reality TV clan.

“It’s a career. What can I tell you? It’s a career, I’m not being cynical. And why wouldn’t you?” he said.

“Look at the Kardashians, they are worth millions,” Craig told GQ. “Millions! I don’t think they were that badly off to begin with but now look at them.”

Kardashian infamously filed for divorce from basketball player Kris Humphries after only 72 days of marriage.

Craig continued: “You see that and you think, ‘What, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f***ing idiot on television and then you’ll pay me millions.

“I’m not judging it – well, I am obviously.”

The 43-year-old 007 star also maintains that he’ll continue to keep details of his marriage out of the spotlight.

“We got away with it. We did it privately. And I’ve got a lot of people to thank for that. But that was the point,” he said.

“We did it for private reasons. Because we didn’t want it f***ed up, because that would be sharing a secret. And the whole point is that it was a secret – a secret is a secret in my mind.”

He continued: “Look. I’m in love. I’m very happy. And that is as far as I’m prepared to go. Life is long, life goes wrong and I don’t want to say something now that might be thrown back later.

“Loot the sh*t that’s been written already. If that is the audience that I have to pander to, if that’s what I have to do to make people feel happier about me, then no, f**k ‘em. Because my happiness, I’m sorry, is more important to me.

“Ultimately, people are saying, ‘Give it six months.’ Well guess what? I’m not responding. Life is long and I am hopefully in this for the long run.”

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All