Angelina Jolie Opens Up to '60 Minutes'

Angelina Jolie Opens Up to '60 Minutes'

Angelina Jolie gets profiled by Bob Simon on CBS’ 60 Minutes, which aired on Sunday (November 27).

Here’s what the 36-year-old actress had to share:

“I always felt not traditionally beautiful. I have big features…as I get older I look like my mom. And I love my mom. You start to kinda put your lineage in line of the different things you are. I see the Native American in me I can see the German from my father’s side and you come to love the combination,” Angie said.

“As long as Brad [Pitt] thinks I’m beautiful…I wake up and I want to be a smarter person. But I feel like that’s certainly what I’m encouraging my girls to do,” Angelina continued.

Angie teared up when talking about her mother.

“My mother was a full-time mother,” Angelina said. “She didn’t have much of her own career, her own life, her own experiences … everything was for her children, I will never be as good a mother as she was. She was just grace incarnate. She was the most generous, loving – she’s better than me.”

Angelina also discussed negative tabloid stories.

“I don’t see those things. I don’t know who they are but I assume they’re not me. They’re not who I am. They’re not what I spend my day caring about. I find them quite shallow and often quite wrong.”

Click inside for some additional footage…

Getty

Angie is beautiful

cannot wait to see ITLOBH

Angie is beautiful

Love her, she’s my inspiration.

I think it’s moronic to post on here just to say “first!”. Why not say something relevant?

This woman is a beautiful inside and out, Hollywood needs more people like this gorgeous and Talented person. She’s much much more than a pretty face.

Saw 60minutes. She’s absolutely breathtaking. And she wasn’t wearing much make-up. Definitely going to see the movie.

JEN IN REHAB @ 11/27/2011 at 10:23 pm

She is Beautiful inside and out, Jolie is living her life with meaning and purpose, at an early age she showed she is a Caregiver.
LOL at the loons!

No more MORONIC than you finding fault with a silly little thing I have been doing forever. Yeah and posting under multiple names like most trolls do.

I hate so much .. i love jenn

I enjoyed most of the interview. Angle deflected the nonsense and stayed on message. She is all about her family and is not out living the superficial life. I’m so proud to be a fan of Angelina and Brad. Angie looked beautiful. Brad must be so proud of his girl.

@ANI: Hate is a strong word. Why go on a thread to verbalize that you hate someone you have not met. Free yourself, stop the hate, it will kill you.

Loved the interview. Can not wait to see her on the next RC for ITLOBH. I am proud to be a fan.

I saw the 60 minutes interview – wished it was longer.
Why do people hate her so much??? I will never understand it. There is so much to admire about his Lady, Angelina. She is so smart, talented, beautiful (inside/out) loving, giving and a whole lot more. I will definitely go see the movie. It’s true she looks more like her mom as she’s getting older.
Brad is one lucky guy.

JEN IN REHAB @ 11/27/2011 at 10:36 pm

It was a good interview, AJ always gives Intelligent answers, love that color of green, Gorgeous woman.

changing monikers to annoy the nut jobs who NEVER MISS ANYTHING JOLIE RELATED, SHE OWNS YOU!

GREAT.
GO ANGIE

Such an amazing woman. Glad she does not let the jerks of the world bother her.

Badazz woman. Gorgeous inside and out and a great mom and partner. She’s an inspiration.

toomuchanistontalkhere @ 11/27/2011 at 10:42 pm

@DC:

pure jealously, but we must accept that haters wil alway be out there.
even people like obama and mother theasa had haters, some people will never like angelina, and i guess they have a right to that opinion, even if i don’t agree with it.

that’s not to say troll are not annoying, because they are, but i do accept not everyone will like angelina, but not a single person on eatth has a 100 % approval rating, not even the pope.

Beautiful from the inside out!

I also liked the interview, but I wish 60 minutes had not let the tabloid trash be included, it just encourages the continuing public fascination with lies and the papparazi hounding of famous individuals. Angelina is intelligent and articulate and I do like how 60 minutes addressed the beauty versus intelligence of Angie. Angie is not just beautiful, Angie shines when asked difficult questions on tough issues!

scott feingberg still has ITLOBH as possibility for oscar best picture,he said in his weekly chat that it was a well made and well acted film,does anyone know it it qualifies for independent spirit awards

Sonambulistic @ 11/27/2011 at 10:59 pm

The CBS 60 mins website is diff to use. I’ve registered, confirmed email but still can’t read the transcript of interview. Can someone provide transcript copies?

I like how she spoke of her mother and how she looks like her. My mother recently died and I see her in my face something I never noticed before too.

I also liked how she mentioned the Native American so people should stop w/ the other lie that her mother was from France. French-Canadian/ Iroquios ancestry but not from France.

Agree that hating someone you don’t know and never did anything to you or your family is pretty psychotic and looney tunes.

Angelina was never as bad as some of these starlets today. She just grew up and she adopted Maddox whgen she was 24 so whatever she did or didn’t do ended before then.

people mag have gone down hill when they quote sites like x 17,whoever their management is,they seem to be a total tabloid trash now

Passing Through @ 11/27/2011 at 11:02 pm

# 470 toomuchanistontalkhere @ 11/27/2011 at 9:01 pm
I don’t think she’ll ever trust her father fully, but she’s definitely decided not to talk about her father publicly anymore and said as much – that she hopes they can have a more private relationship. He slips up every now and again, but for the most part he’s actually done a good job of honoring her request. At least now when he talks about her it’s in relationship to how great she is with her kids and he’s not flapping his gums about something he knows nothing about.

Yes ITLOBH qualifies for ISA. In the VF article Rich Cohen said the budget was about $10M. Below are a few qualifications for 2011. I am sure it will be same for next yr.
_______________________________________________________________.
Eligible films must have either played one week in a commercial theater in 2011, or have been shown at one of the following six film festivals: the Los Angeles Film Festival, New Directors/New Films, New York, Sundance, Telluride, or Toronto.
Eligible films must be made for no more than $20 million, including post.

@Passing Through:
PT do you know if ITLOBH qualifies for spirit awards

Love the interview. I cannot wait to see this movie.
I have followed her since her graduation from high school. I think she was sixteen and the youngest. She seemed very smart then also. I never thought her antics were anything like these young actors today. Never in the streets or going from club to club drinking. I bet she tried all kinds of tricks on her motor bike and I wonder if she ever tried to do stunt with her plane? I dont care what anybody say, she is a beautiful woman and lady and I bet she is a lot of fun to be around. I bet she get to let her hair down with Brad and the kids……………

toomuchanistontalkhere @ 11/27/2011 at 11:08 pm

@QQQQ:

i see,,,ty for infos

Great interview…
She is such a beautiful woman, inside and out.
She’s really evolved into an amazing person.
I feel bad about her mom.
It’s obvious she misses her terribly.

Passing Through @ 11/27/2011 at 11:13 pm

# 477 dianad1968 @ 11/27/2011 at 9:18 pm
Of course Ticky’s going to talk about the Parade interview when she’s pimping Wanderbust. That’s a given because she’s got nothing else – unless she wants to talk about yoga, diet and exercise and her hair…AGAIN. She can’t talk about Squiggy unless Heidi took a pay-off or otherwise agreed not to give an interview calling her a liar.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – Ticky will NEVER stop talking about or alluding to Brad. She’s going to be 75 and at the Nik at Night 50th year reunion of the Friends cast and everybody else will be talking about their kids, grandkids or great grandkids and Ticky’ll be saying, “Remember when I used to be married to Brad Pitt?”

Passing Through @ 11/27/2011 at 11:16 pm

# 486 toomuchanistontalkhere @ 11/27/2011 at 9:34 pm
and from 2007 to 2010 venice meeting angie and jon slowly started again, but only on condition of no past being mentioned.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Angie reconciled with JV in mid-2009 because in the early part of the year when she was shooting Salt and during the awards season they still weren’t talking. But after he was seen in Venice JV said it wasn’t the first time they’d gotten together and that he’d spent part of X-mas with them and James. I remember that because we were all groaning that Angie had barely let him back into her life and he was flapping his gums already. After that he didn’t say anything for a long time but we’d occasionally see tweets or there’d be sightings of him going to dinner with Brad, Angie and the kids. IIRC London a few months ago was the first time he was photographed with the kids since Venice in March 2010. When he was asked about it he said he was surprised to hear that he’d been photographed because he hadn’t seen anyone taking pix. Either he’s a better actor than I think he is or he was genuinely surprised to learn about the pix.

The lady is gorgeous!

I bet you the trolls are now studying the interview very closely to find something to criticize. At least they are luckier than me because they get to watch THE Angelina Jolie talk. I can never tolerate watching their idol Ticky, even in short short interview clips. Too much hair flipping and dumb unfinished answers.

Pittstain&da spearsweave @ 11/27/2011 at 11:21 pm

Angie itz time to go hang backstage at a jlo concert . Itz time to datez one of jellos backup dancerz. Pittstain is not good for da New director image

DC
I agree with you it was too short. I wanted her to talk some more. I get the feeling she has a lot more to say. I love both she and Brad, they are the BOMB!!!

Angie looks so beautiful in the interview. She still gets emotional when talking about her mother. Love when she says as long as Brad thinks she is beautiful, that’s all the matter.

Passing Through @ 11/27/2011 at 11:30 pm

# 488 Susan @ 11/27/2011 at 9:41 pm
@toomuchanistontalkhere: James was talking to his father years before Angie.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
No, he wasn’t. James cut off all contact with JV after his AH interview that caused his split with Angie. James didn’t start talking to JV until a few months before Angie did in 2009. James did an interview in some mag (whose name I can’t recall right now) in late 2008 or early-2009 talking about how he didn’t wish his father any ill-will, but that JV had been a shittty father and verbally abusive to Marcheline – and the crap he’d pulled with Angie – and unless his father changed he really couldn’t see any reason to reunite with him. Then James became a born-again Christian and that’s what precipitated his reunion with JV later on in 2009. IIRC there’s a pic of them going to a Lakers play-off game in late-May 2009 and that was the first time anyone in the media had an inkling that the two of them were back on speaking terms.
Also, I think it was JV who reached out to Jamie in 2009. He gave an interview last year where he was talking about having had some epiphany about his past a-hole behavior and it led to reuniting with his kids. Around the same time James got involved with the Saddleback Church and became a born-again Christian and decided to give JV another chance.

Passing Through @ 11/27/2011 at 11:31 pm

# 490 QQQQ @ 11/27/2011 at 9:43 pm
That’s right. JV spent time with the family just before Angie, Brad and the kids went back to NYC for Salt re-shoots.

Love the shoes @ 11/27/2011 at 11:32 pm

I thought it was one of the best interviews I have ever seen her give. I loved the dog Jacque! You can feel the happiness and contentment she has now. She doesn’t have regrets but she is also no longer the girl who cut herself or wanted to shock and awe. She’s an amazing person and should be a role model for those who find growing up a *****. She has proven that it (life) will get better if when you choose to step out of the darkness into the light. Cambodia and Maddox were the first light and then Brad and the rest of her brood.

She’s amazing!

SHe does inspire... @ 11/27/2011 at 11:40 pm

It’s hard to believe that AJ was once that “wild child”… but for all those that are going through that confusing time in their life doing detrimental things to themselves, she can inspire someone to HOPE. The hope of growing beyond that and making a positive impact in their world. Of course, there are those that will never forgive the past, but those people don’t matter.

It was great!. I wanted more! Next up will be the movie premiere.

Waving to all fans

am i the only one having problem posting comments

I love her <3

I agree that not everyone will like Angie or for that matter there’s no one that will have 100% approval all the time. Everyone is entitled to their opinions/feelings. But what I cannot understand is how can you hate someone that you don’t even know. People who come on this site and others, spew these hateful things about her have never met her, don’t know her or anyone that’s close to her. I just cannot comprehend that. I am NOT a fan of Jen Anistin (never was) but I certainly don’t hate her. When I see write up on her I may read it but most of the times I don’t and I don’t leave comments. I a not a fan so I stay away and even if I wrote something it wouldn’t be hateful.

Someone mentioned US Weekly – cannot stay it – trashy – I think People.com is better. These rags are mostly in Anistin’s corner.

The interview was great. Angelina seemed so happy and content. With Brad and her children, she is in great place.

Passing Through @ 11/27/2011 at 11:53 pm

# 37 lurker @ 11/27/2011 at 11:06 pm
I was going to reply but I see 4Q already posted the qualifications. It’s a good thing someone answered you before BBOQ weighed in…

hello. i am new to this site. i am a fan of angelina. she is so beautiful xx

It was an OK interview. I’m liking the parts posted that were edited out. Jaques is a rock star. LMAO!

She seems happy and content. And for those whining that Brad is keeping her from working. Listen to what Angelina said. She likes being at home with their kids.

And PT and a few called it on Lenny and hello widow’s peeeaaakkkkkkk! I mean, Squiggy.

It’s nice that his pay includes him picking up Dolly’s sh i t. He’d rather do that then let Lenny have the umbrella when it’s raining or opening the car door for her and making sure that she gets in and out of the car all right.

What a guy. Dude, don’t wear a hat that lets everyone see just how far back your hairline really goes. Lenny, does not like that. Tsk, tsk.

Kara KJ Miller

At #SonyPictures right now. After #moneyball screening. Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill a few feet away discussing the film. #wonderfulmovie

Sasha Stone

“The beauty of this story is that it’s about values, not about success or failure.” Nice, Brad.

@lurker:
>>>>>>>>>
Good to see the guys are putting in the leg work to promote their oscar chances without having to resort to dating ex wrestlers …

Passing Through @ 11/28/2011 at 12:20 am

Something I forgot to mention yesterday – this week’s Outta Touch. I was going to do a tabloid report on their bogus story based on the French woman who’s suing Brad and Angie, but after reading the article I decided it wasn’t worth the effort. Of course they had no direct quotes from the woman and claimed that “other former staffers” had “come forward”, all breaking their confidentiality agreements and risking being sued, but that’s beside the point… And that’s the basis of their story – fake former “staffers”. But here’s the hilarious thing – most of the crap they claimed supposedly happened during the family’s recent stay in Budapest. And this is how the tab report became unnecessary – they kept saying such-and-such happened at the HOTEL Brad and Angie were staying at while he shot WWZ. For instance – Brad and Angie left the kids on one floor with nannies and got a room on another floor where they ate dinner and drank multiple bottles of wine. This is why I get annoyed at the tabloids lack of research – Brad and Angie rented a house in Budapest, the same house they rented LAST YEAR. Ergo, they weren’t staying at a hotel and the only times they were at a hotel is when they had date nights – when they left the kids at ther rented house with his parents. But, Outta Touch is only $2.99, folks…
Also, the Star had a hilarious story with supposed inside info from celebrity stylists. One fictional “stylist” claimed that designers don’t want to lend Angie clothes anymore because Angie, who’s skeletal, has no ass and wears a padded butt shaper to give herself an ass and that it ruins the lines of their clothes and stretches them out, so they don’t want to lend anything to Angie. I was reading this in Walmart while chewing gum. Just for your own personal edification – It’s never a good idea to chew gum while reading the tabs. If Angie has no ass, then Brad’s been coppin’ feels from Platex for the last 6 1/2+ years…

@Me: Bet, honey! can you please tell us exactly what you meant ‘coz your sentence doesn’t make any sense. Please, go back to school or if you don’t want to do that, just don’t comment at all. Okay, Bet?

even sasha stone from awardsdaily is drooling over papa pitt

Sasha Stone

It’s always bizarre looking at extremely pretty primate humans like Pitt. They are so easy in the eyes

tabloid are so trashy that is not funny anymore,the lies they make up is just too obvious

@dianad1968:
>>>>>
Well, ssigolo gets a thread walking the dog. Brad and his 4 kids don’t get his own thread?
Yep, JJ is being paid to put up ssigolo threads.

calling it a night,always fun to be chatting with jp fans

dianad1968 @ 11/28/2011 at 12:40 am

Another “celeb” that JJ can’t stop covering is Mirand Kerr. If this woman sneezes, she gets a thread. Before she got pregnant and marred OB, she was lucky if she was mentioned more than a few times a year, now JJ has her on every day, with or without the baby. And she is sure enjoying the attention, as she can’t seem to shut up. She is challenging Gisele Budchen (sp) to be the most annoying super model.

Not taking up for JJ… u all know how I feel about him and I agree with what most folks say but the movie pixs with Brad and the kids are from X-17. I don’t think JJ has a real contract with them. Occasionally he’ll post a pic from them but he usually post it with a link to the same pics on their site which he doesn’t do for other agencies. Also Popsugar has an exclusive on these pics, they are not posted any where else. DailyFail buys pics from x17 and they don’t have the pics either.
My point is, JJ doesn’t have access to all the pics/agencies out there.

can i just say, she is gorgeous, smart, caring,great mom and partner to brad, brad is all of those things too, they belong together.

the part when she talked about her mother…it feels like we can feel her…she truly admires her…we love you, Angie!

dianad1968 @ 11/28/2011 at 1:33 am

@QQQQ:

#83

OK, that explanation makes sense re Brad and the kids at the movie pics.. It doesn’t however excuse him for putting up pics of Ticky and her gigolo going walking her dog.

Cookie_Monster @ 11/28/2011 at 2:02 am

You know when celebreties can’t stop talking about their significaant other so many times in 1 conversation–they’re headed to splitsville

Cookie_Monster @ 11/28/2011 at 2:05 am

You know when celebreties can’t stop talking about their significant other so many times in 1 conversation–they’re headed to splitsville

Justanotherfan @ 11/28/2011 at 2:07 am

I saw the full interview tonight but can’t remember half of it because I was so mesmerized by her beauty….it’s like you’re in a trance. She is drop dead gorgeous in all of the shots of the interview. Brad and director of the tourist were right about her beauty, that it makes you stare and stare and it doesn’t go away. But I did snap out of it enough to notice she is very articulate and lives life to the fullest. You could tell Brad, the kids, and her mom mean so much to her. Her world revolves around them. I like that she answers with real answers and doesn’t play games. She’s not only the most beautiful woman but she remains genuine, grounded, and intelligent.

Angelina is a great mom. Brad is a great dad. They both are amazing human beings,They are so caring, so loving, so authentic. Hope more people like them in Hollywood.

Passing Through @ 11/28/2011 at 2:11 am

# 64 QQQQ @ 11/28/2011 at 12:41 am
Plus, x17 sold Popsugar an exclusive on them. Anyone who looked at the pix at Popsugar couldn’t have missed the big blue EXCLUSIVE! They had in the title of the thread. Sheesh. x17 didn’t even have the pix up on their own website until 9pm PDT tonight. Jared can probably buy the pix now that the embargo has ended.
This is at least the 3rd or 4th time this year Popsugar has had an exclusive on J-P pix from x17. Yet only hens and haters post in their comment section – and they know it. But they that’s what makes them money, so they continue buy exclusives and letting haters shite all over Angie and cash the checks. And that’s why we’re still ragging on Ticky, hens. Because you mofos won’t leave Angie alone, so wo why should we leave the biggest celebrity fraud since Milli Vanilli slide…

Angie is gorgeous, look at that face and her skin is to die for, so smooth like a baby’s skin. She will always get emotional when talking about her mom, you can never forget and the passing will always remain fresh in your mind especially if you were close to your mom. People say time heals but I don’t think so, not with a loving mom.

I also like what she said about negative tabloid stories, it is more about them than it is about her. I hope they’re listening. Angie doesn’t give a ratsass about your lies. She is happy, in love with Brad and living her life to the fullest with her family while you scums are losing nights bashing her to no effect. Haha. You don’t exist in her world and you all mean nothing to her. Lol. You go beautiful Angie!!!

Passing Through @ 11/28/2011 at 2:17 am

# 64 QQQQ @ 11/28/2011 at 12:41 am
BTW – I’m sure Star and Outta Touch will slap this “near miss” on their covers Wednesday with the headline that Brad and Ticky met up on purpose so Ticky could meet the kids – for the 50th time, but hey, why bring up the fact that they’ve already done this story a few dozen times…and that Angie was livid when she found out and she and Brad are now living in separate parts of their Los Feliz compound. Everybody keep their barf bag handy…

Angie great interview @ 11/28/2011 at 2:23 am

Angie is a role model, a real inspiration. I love everything about her including her past. Her past is a part of what she is today. I admire her for not letting the tabloids daily attack bother her.

And I hate to mar this Angie thread but I just couldn’t stop laughing at the new pictures of Lenny and Squiggy. If you’ve ever wondered what Waldo from Where’s Waldo would look like in black and white and as a midget then wonder no more. Squiggy looks just like him in the new crop of photos. And I see Lenny is wearing that bed sheet around her neck again. Good grief, how can she even breathe? And it’s all just to hide that gargantuan chinny chin chin of hers.

Humble, articulate with a fierce intelligence (like Brad) and utterly captivating with her shining soul. Who are the idiots that can say one bad word about Angelina Jolie? What a bright light she is!

@toomuchanistontalkhere:

LOL, especially the pope.

Say What? @ 11/28/2011 at 3:30 am

@Agent99:

I think X17 got a call from a source at the box office for Arclight that Brad was there with the kids. Then X17 called Huvane and he sent X her marching orders. Doesn’t it seem a bit odd to anyone else that two “hipsters” would got to see Hugo AND on a Saturday at 4:30 pm?

Supposedly X is renting a suite at the Sunset Towers for three months while they looks for new digs in LA. If that is true they went twice as far to go to the Arclight — the AMC is way closer.

Angie you are beautiful inside and out and truly an inspiration!Just amazing!definitely a force to be reckoned with!

beautiful woman for sure, but I won’t say the most beautiful one

@lil:#82, Who would say is the most beautiful one? We all know that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. For me, she is the most beautiful in my eyes.

She’s become a regular woman with a man and their kids. At last!!!

don't understand it @ 11/28/2011 at 5:26 am

@Agent99:

“”"”"Angie looked so beautiful in the interview. And she always has something intelligent and meaningful to say in her interviews. Can’t wait for more to come hopefully.

And one question I have that I don’t know if anyone can answer is, does Ticky live that close to Brad and Angie’s that they would be going to the same movie theater? I didn’t think they did that is why I was surprised that they went to the same one. Of course Brad was there first and probably wouldn’t take long for the word to get out and time enough for Ticky to wake Eddie Munster from his nap and run over there. I don’t know, it just seems weird and a little too convenient for her to be at the exact same theater as them considering how large the LA area is.”"”"”
======================================

Out of the two comments you made, Angie got only 3 lines, but the hollywood hag got 15 lines.

We all need to focus on Angie and her family and forget the hollyhag even exists. What, where or who she does shouldn’t matter to us. Angie’s got Brad and Brad has Angie and it will always be that way.

When we rag on the hag, we are taking time from Angie. No one dislikes her more than me, but she doesn’t even cross my mind unless I’m reading comments here.

This is the golden rule of Hollywood and it’s so true “bad publicity is better than no publicity.”

@Rose: Every woman has her beauty

@Rose: Every woman has her beauty

pair of rats!!!!!!! @ 11/28/2011 at 5:30 am

anorexia, sadistic and demented there’s the big manipulative marketer of idiots ….

anorexia, sadistic and demented, there’s the big manipulative marketer of idiots ….

@Say What?: Call me cynical, but I believe she went to Arclight hoping she would run into Brad and his children so she and her PR could start some buzz. I would not put anything pass SS and her people.
She knows this would be big news if someone could get a picture of her, Brad and kids in the same frame photo. This woman is a narcissist, it’s always about her. JT is going to find out sooner or later that his life is no longer his, it’s now all about Fluff. Right now he may be sitting on her couch smoking blunts and petting and walking her dogs. What a life!

Im more like Jen rather that Angie.

pair of rats!!!!!!! @ 11/28/2011 at 5:48 am

The great beast of the apocalypse is called ANGELINA JOLIE and here jj and a piece of hell where the great demon queen Angelina Jolie and manipulation of idiots …

pair of rats!!!!!!! @ 11/28/2011 at 6:01 am

This and the great queen of pretension, mediocrity and manipulation of idiots …

Aniston THE REAL HOMEWRECKER @ 11/28/2011 at 6:06 am

Angie is beautiful inside out, smart, brave, generous, loved by her man and kids and fans, she is very happy in her family life.
Suck it up haters.

pair of rats!!!!!!! @ 11/28/2011 at 6:11 am

You who are close friends of MANJOLIE can answer me a question please? This entrvista What do you think she sniffed, smoked or injected drugs vein? Her eyes because these are the addicts …

Aniston THE REAL HOMEWRECKER @ 11/28/2011 at 6:29 am

Haters have to take more meds, they are out of control. Angie said she does not care about tabloits lies, they are shallow and not true LOL

What upcoming flop is she promoting now?

————————–New Brad Thread—————————-

Really enjoy hearing Angie’s thoughts and always have done. She handles all the nonsense so well and has her priorities right. My heart always goes out to her about her mother, I know exactly how that feels, it never leaves you.
Great to hear she’s got even more projects in the pipeline, go Angie!

Richard P @ 11/28/2011 at 7:03 am

My girl Angie is smart and beautiful. I love her smile.

She feels like a woman. Gorgeous!!

ugly inside and out! disgusting coke addict!

All ways be true to your self for that reason you always will have my greatest admiration & love angelina god bless you

Beautifule and HONEST inside and out! No trying to cover anything up, or making excuses! Love Angelina!

@ANI:

Then why are you here? God your a moron!!

Love this woman!!

Watching Jen walk her dog is more interesting than this bull!

dark angel @ 11/28/2011 at 11:16 am

Don’t post here that often but I am so glad that Angie and Brad are still together. I hope their relationship flourish till the end of time. The JP family are in my prayers.

I teared up when she talked of her mother. She is such a beautiful person….it’s no wonder Brad is more in love with her everyday.

I dropped everything yesterday to wtched 60 mins. She is so well verse and so intelligent and of course so beautiful.

Just a short comment I dont know if this one will go throught…what is going on with your side JJ…….

dark angel @ 11/28/2011 at 11:56 am

Who let the trolls out??

Does anyone else get the vibe that Angelina is at a completely different vibe than Brad? She pretty much admitted that she tried to walk away from her family because she said it was easy to walk away from a marriage but much harder to walk away from a family. She seemed so different in the interview than in past interviews where she couldnt help but talk about brad so much

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 11/28/2011 at 12:33 pm

Woman of substance through and through !
Take notes Maniston and your 14 years old mental age !

I’d kill myself if I had German genes in me.

yeah, she rocks- blah blah

to QQQQ #9 @ 11/28/2011 at 1:18 pm

I guess JJ agreed that your #1 “First!” post was moronic because he removed it, LOL!

@SnOOKIE:

Your test just came back.. you do..

And the Oscar of Fake Person goes to: ANGELINA JOLIE! Congratulations!

Even acts through an interview— guy who interviewed her so boring

Both have houses in the Hollywood Hills so closest movie theatre would be that one Sunset blvd.

@Laranjen:

Jen isn’t living in the Hills and if she were the closest for an adult couple is in Los Feliz — not the ArcLight in Hollywood.

She is allegedly staying at the Sunset Towers so she should have gone to the AMC.

And what couple of 40 year olds goes to a family movie at 4:15 on a Saturday??

My goodness, she is just drop dead gorgeous. She is BEAUTIFUL! Anyone who disagrees is either lying or is a hater. She’s breath taking.

Ummm why the hell are they still saying she is dark and “weird” and all that? That was when she was young and growing up. She is a grown, mature woman now and hasn’t done anything crazy since she became a mom 10 years ago!!!! Let it go. She’s not odd or weird. She’s beautiful, intelligent, and the most caring & giving woman!!!

TexasLovin @ 11/28/2011 at 3:17 pm

@CJLOVE23:

Exactly! If anyone is weird or “odd” it’s that drunk Jennifer Aniston who goes to award shows plastered & makes a fool out of herself when Brad & Angie are there. She’s dated nothing but losers since Brad dumped her.

angelina is extraordinary , she’s probably the most inspiring celebrity. no one will ever be like her.

*Veinzilla* @ 11/28/2011 at 3:51 pm

That forehead vein is going to explode any time now… Take cover…

quite quite @ 11/28/2011 at 4:02 pm

we can see the self absorbed bytch

Aniston's Dirty Grandma Panty @ 11/28/2011 at 4:10 pm

Angie is beautiful… I wish last night’s 60 minutes show was all about her though.

Marsha Lean @ 11/28/2011 at 4:15 pm

tears = MASSIVE GUILT
good

Pittstain&daspearsweave @ 11/28/2011 at 4:18 pm

Dang y’all don even wanna be in da pittstain thread cause he face look chalky and his eye wrinkle worse den eva jajaj

Pittstain&da spearsweave @ 11/28/2011 at 4:24 pm

Justjared Don even wanna put Pittstain picture at da top cuz I bet hiz pr team call and say dey forget da airbrush on Pittstain eye wrinkle so Don promote da pix and also no otha site want da photo of Pittstain. Dey focus on Angie and Pittstain get no publicity jjajjajaaj

ass.hole name changer stalking my post. Get a f.ing life, it is not that serious.

On Negative Tabloid Stories: I NEVER see them,,,,but, they are wrong and shallow.Stung.

I don’t get it. If you hate her so much, why do you keep coming on her thread ? Did she or Brad ever did something to you ? You don’t know her personnally so stop attacking the woman and her family, Jeez !

Wow it is a great interview real and she is full of life. She is also a sweet heart and sound brave. Brad definetly chose extrodinary woman for a partner. Looking forward for the movie.

@Passing Through: I am sure that makes you two happy because you will have all the time to talk about her. That is what wants you to do and that is what you two and others wants to do. I wish someone ban people who are obsessed with what maniston do or doesn’t.
You should use your brain to do or talk about something Angelina BRAD hello!.. If maniston Bring anything as usual due to her only way you don’t need to discuss but I G N O R E. That is the only way you can’t do it because that is the only way you can get your highs. annoying.

I love Angelina Jolie!!!! She is so sweet and above all; INTELLIGENT! Not many actresses I can say that about nowadays. Everyone in Hollywood is so fake and dumb nowadays. Angie helps people in need, is a good mommy and is loyal to Brad. She doesn’t ***** herself around or make sex tapes, or does nude photos like most people nowadays do. She’s very special and genuine =) Angie is also very talented. Many people should learn from her. If more people were like Brad and Angie, this world would be a much better place! Go ANGIE! =) I ♥ YOU!

@Sammy: you don’t have to inslut others to say nice things about angie.

# 102 mike @ 11/28/2011 at 7:35 am -46
=================

I couldn’t agree more, Homewrecker Anuston is ugly inside and out! disgusting bed-hopping A-list wanna be should quit stalking the JPs! She is a laughing stock.

queen jolie @ 11/28/2011 at 6:07 pm

angelina jolie is not only the most beautiful woman in the world, she is also and intelligent woman as shown in this interview.love you girl.

@gracie: I wish jared baned those of you who promote Maniston and anything Maniston. Remeber you ingore in everyway in blogs. Brad and Angie answer by the way they talk and act. That is the only way. Your saying shitt promotes her and look at her in Brad and Angie expesne. How come Brad and angie have idoit people like t his who don’t get it. it is sad.

What’s eating you trolls up? Angie rattled your roach infested cages? She looks fantastic and speaks eloquently, there is no slurring her words like chin chin. Angie is very smart. She has beauty and brain.

No ****, you would like that — wouldn’t you? so you and all the other fake fans will take over Brad and Angie’s threads and have free reign to spew your hatred without anyone calling you and the other trolls out? It will never happen. You better get used to it. You are not a fan but a pretend one and that’s why you get thumbed down all the time, fans see thru you.

bizzy bee @ 11/28/2011 at 6:49 pm

It was one of the best interviews I’ve seen with Angelina. Angie, your mom may not be with you in the physical sense, but she’s with you in spirit every day. I now understand why Brad feels the way he does about you, it’s a different take on Angelina and very refreshing. She’s a beautiful woman, inside and out.

The movie looks extremely well made. Bravo!

@Sammy: have you ever really listened and understand that she can not combine two thoughts together. she relies upon the person who is interviewing her to provide a specific question for her to answer. oh yeah why hasn’t she spoken openly to the public without a person interviewing her if she is so articulate? has any one heard of a star willing to answer only certain questions when been interviewed. she sells herself as any Hollywood star does to make herself look great

@No S**t, 1ST of all, its INSULT! NOT INSLUT! LEARN YOUR VOCABULARY DUMMY, 2ND I DIDNT INSULT ANYBODY! NOW PLEASE GO AWAY!

@joseph: You dont even know her, if you dont like her, than why waste time writing about her. JEEZ! I write something good about Angie and everyone attacks me! You have no life to sit behind a computer and waste your sorry little life attacking Angelina! Why? because she has a better life than you! Oh wait! I forgot! YOU DONT HAVE ONE!

@gracie: no no shiit. I am not a hater and I think who promote maniston should be banned or their talk should be not posted. She is not their family member, a friend, or a new wow thing that happened in hollywood I don’t understand what she does or doesn’t do matter to you and discuss her and fail for the bait over and over again. “Insulting her” also know as promote h never done nothing will do nothing. You giving in for the proven method you need to learn to not engaged. The method should be only answerd by Brad and Angie talk and move not by your rant. You use your brain to support as a fan to bring news if you found one etc… that is my take.

@Sammy: May be you didn’t but that LOONEY talk just didn’t sound all a FAN adoration and talk to me.

@No S**t whatever your slow

Jesus! every day, whiny losers preaching to folks what they should post about. SCROLL! Its not that fr*gging hard.

15.4 million people watched 60 minutes last night, coming in #1 for the night. The power of the Jolie.

It’s funny how some fakes shut their eyes to the barrage of insults thrown at Angie and Brad on a daily basis, they act like they don’t see but they get pissed and stoop to name calling coz fans throw the same sh!t right back at the scums and their idol. We are not the instigators, we don’t go to Anuston’s thread but as long as her fans come here with their lies, they will get called out and sent crawling back into their rat holes.

Angie and Brad giving interviews to promote their respective movies doesn’t mean they are open for abuse and insults and Anuston stalking them. Brad and Angie deserve to live their lives as they please without being harassed or bullied.

@Rose: I am so happy funny didn’t know it was last line. They say it in december. Anyways nice to here that.

good interview, i was surprised that she said they couldn’t film her children. i like her very much, and i hope she (and brad) slow down in acting. they are just too overexposed. i would much rather see them in 1 great movie per year rather than 4 average ones. god i wish i could afford her wardrobe, lol. it’ll be interesting to see how this movie does, much luck.

@gracie: Then keep doing what you doing and let it exist in their expesne. Some people just defeintly cant think

Elizabeth @ 11/28/2011 at 7:49 pm

@Rose:

Wow, I was one of them. I dropped everything went home and whalllllaaaa
I waited. The funny things was i upset (bought sunday news paper and couldnt find info/what is the local channel) because I grab the wrong news paper I should have gotten a local one. Hmmmmmm I spend $2.00 and so upset throw it away and hurry home.

It was short but worthed ( I thought it’s an hour-but it’s ok)

Rose, Wow! that’s fantastic. I’m elated. I’m sure trolls/haters all watched it too — funny. #1 — that’s incredible Jolie, no one can keep her down. She always come up trump.

Ticky “what do I’ve to do to get notice, Stephanie called and said hurry over to the movies, this will be a great photo-op, but damn I missed them by a few mins. Then we walk the dog, but all people are talking about is 60 mins, we watch that show to see what is so special about her, and they did not mention me once”.
Squiggy “hon you have to give your obsession with this woman, all these people you’re paying to discredit her, is only making her more powerfull. Hon, you have my pay ready for this month, I’ve to pay my rent in NYC, you said I would be getting offers of work, but so far no one is hiring me”.

i live in argentina an the movies the one actrisses to get win in taquilla is angelina jolie & julia robers same in latino-america.is the same o in every-continet .
plese .be honesty this womman is they best in the world
not jennifer ,sandra ….
maybe dont for they fans jenko be cause brad to elect angie
angelina is more fan in the world dont only in eeuu.
sorry for my inglish.
angie we love

plese .be honesty this womman is they best in the world
not jennifer ,sandra ….
maybe dont for they fans jenko be cause brad to elect angie
angelina is more fan in the world dont only in eeuu.
sorry for my inglish.
angie we love!!!!… :)

No matter what people say about her, it won’t change the fact that this woman indeed means something to the world.
Angelina, you”re extraordinary woman and you’re an inspiration.
Wish her and her family all the best.

this interview was aewome! Love Angelina- could listen to her talk for HOURS!

BTW- the only reasin Anustain showed up at the theater when Brad was there is because she was assured Angelina was not there. The F*ing COWARD would never show her face *ugh* if Angie was there- she KNOWS BETTER!

should have been *awesome* – fat fingers sorry

I just find it so comical that, the day Angelina’s monumental 60 Minutes interview came out, where she is DIRECTING a very respectable and sure-to-be nominated for Oscar film, Aniston just couldn’t sit on her a.s and has to “stroll” with her hired boyfriend-du-jour WALKING HER DOG! How comical, and pathetic a comparison is that? Does she not see how sad and laughable this is? Her desperate, completely desperate need to be in ‘par’ with Angelina?

Pittstain&da spearsweave @ 11/28/2011 at 10:01 pm

da only cowards are Pittstain fans. dey cant just let Angie be great. why would Angie care bout aniston and theroux going to da movies? Angieiz not evil like u. She don care for pr gamez dat why she waasnt there……. she know Pittstain haz to play pr gamez to stay in da news cuz people Don care about Pittstain on hiz name alone………just like in da moviez he need big time director . in real life he need big time actress and now first time director to Keep him in da newz. Angie & and her colorfulness keeps herself in da news without Pittstain. Jajaja@ifsogirl:

@ assstain or whateva u mizzed my point completely- brad was there first – so fugly followed him. he has a lot of clout- but he definately doesn’t want to interact with *fugly* – now or ever- why would he when he has Angie’s love- doesn’t get betta than that

omg Shiloh looks exactly like baby Angie showed in the picture! ><

I love this interview. I wish it was at least 2 hours long just for her. It was too short, I want more. It was a nice, informative interview with smart answers from Angie, unlike Anuston in every interview, it’s so boring, she tries to be funny just for her excuse so that the viewers will not focus on how she answer the questions being asked cause her answers are always out of questions and sometimes the topic. You can see Anuston is not smart at all cause she always have this bipolar moment in every interview. Angie is one smart woman and a tough one, like Brad said, she’s lethal. I am looking forward on her movie ITLOH.

Wow,Angie just keeps getting more awesome!

I don't understand why... @ 11/28/2011 at 11:41 pm

I don’t understand why people don’t like her… She has grown into a beautiful person, inside and out… is intelligent and doing positive things. She is generous, a humanitarian, is not a racist, and a good mother and partner. Other celebrities have a much more tainted past, look at Robert Downey, Jr., or other women who dated men who were attached to someone else, Julia Roberts, Rachel Weisz and yes, even Aniston. They came out unscathed, compared to Angie. Is it just because she split up the “golden couple” (though we know someone’s hair is really not blond.). I don’t get it… I don’t think Angie can ever redeem herself from these judgmental jealous people. I guess she will never please the tabloid readers.

@MJ: You are spot on with your analysis of Aniston’s interviews! That’s how I always feel when I watch JA in interviews. She tries to divert the attention away from her inability to be articulate with “one-liners”, cute cliches, etc. I mean, she would be fun to have lunch with but to talk about deep issues. No way.

I watched the interview too. I’m so glad she turned her life around after she adopted her son, Maddox. I remember in one of her interviews, she didn’t have a sense of purpose, now that she has Maddox, life is more beautiful and has something to live for now…
Cause I was not liking her during her days with Billy Bob. Luckily, one little man changed her life!! And now I enjoy reading about her and her family with Brad!! I hope they do last a very long time. I hope they grow old together and raise their beautiful kids till they are 100 years old!! hehehe

Justanotherfan @ 11/29/2011 at 1:04 am

On extra tv tonight Mario said angelina drew in 18 million viewers, either way Jolie was an amazing interview for them. She was so beautiful, smart, articulate, and caring of her family and issues in the world. It was an important interview for her directorial debut as it was covered on all the news.

# 175 I don’t understand why…

I don’t understand why people don’t like her…
==========

Honey, it’s called JEALOUSY ENVY, whatever you want to call it. Angie has it all. She is gorgeous, intelligent/smart, A-list actress with incredible talent in her profession, a succesful humanitarian who is globally loved and respected by her peers, policians and head of states. She has achieved so much so young, not to mention has a hot looking A-list Brad as her partner and 6 little cuties. She has it all and some of these losers want some of what she has and can’t and most are fug to look at too including that one with no talent they idolize.

18m viewers and the number keep rising. Haha. No one can pull Angie down, she is a force to be reckoned with. Amazing woman — lucky Brad.

Fr the other JP thread:
Happy Birthday, Pax!! @ 11/29/2011 at 4:28 am

Thumb up Thumb down 0

Pax is 8 years old today- lots of fun and celebrating at the JP house today!! Here is Pax’s b-day from last year:

“Haters are confused admirers. Keep walking in love, jealousy gets you no where!!!”
Keep on inspiring us Ms. Angelina!! You rock our world!!! :-)

@NYFCC2011 NYFCC2011
Best Actor: Brad Pitt for “Moneyball,” and “Tree of Life”
7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

a southamerican fan @ 11/29/2011 at 12:10 pm

she breaks the screen! if i say she is beautiful or smart or sweet or kind lady so I’m getting short. she is all these things, all together, in a only one person.

i really understand to her detractors, world is unfair, the life is it. SHE HAS ALL. they feel envy on her. meanwhile, we love her just how she is.

UPDATE: NY Film Critics Circle Revealing Winners; Meryl Streep Best Actress For ‘Iron Lady’, Brad Pitt Best Actor

The ORIGINAL Miami D. @ 11/29/2011 at 12:35 pm

@Besane:

Did you REALLY JUST TYPE: “I just find it so comical that, the day Angelina’s monumental 60 Minutes interview came out, where she is DIRECTING a very respectable and sure-to-be nominated for Oscar film, Aniston just couldn’t sit on her a.s and has to “stroll” with her hired boyfriend-du-jour WALKING HER DOG! How comical, and pathetic a comparison is that?”
You really think that Aniston HAS TO STAY HOME, and not be allowed to walk her friggin dog, because Jolie had a 60 Minutes interview coming out on the same day? This is a prime example why lucid people think AJ fans are RETARDS and OBSESSIVE! I can’t believe anyone would think that way ever.

What the hell ghoes on in your heads?

NOT BEAUTIFUL @ 11/29/2011 at 12:36 pm

HOW CAN ANYBODY THINK SHE IS BEUTIFUL??? SHE’S HORRIBLE!!

a southamerican fan @ 11/29/2011 at 12:41 pm

@NOT BEAUTIFUL:

omg you’re so right. she is ugly. thanks for say that to us. thanks so much!

LOL LOL LOL LOL

A pattern has emerged! The paid trolls are on the job. They are earning their pennies, I see. LOL. You paid bloggers are not fooling anyone.

Clint Eastwood @ 11/29/2011 at 1:19 pm

Things I like:

regular BMs
afternoon naps
prune juice
Angie’s new movie

Sorry if this has been posted. I love all things faimily pet, especially JP’s English bulldog!

pax good luck to brad
best actors and father

BrosOverHo*s @ 11/29/2011 at 4:59 pm

My favourite actress is Angelina and my favourite singer is Beyoncé , obviously Clint Eastwood feel the same as i do !

@NOT BEAUTIFUL: Maybe your just jealous that you look like a tree stump next to her!

omg! she looks so old! she doesnt look ugly but she does look like she is 40 years old already

I love her 60 minutes intreview, she is very honest. Just love the Jolie-Pitt Family.God bless them always.

@addie: true.
@DC: I wished that too.God bless her & her family.

What a beautiful and intelligent woman!

Angelina is always an inspiration to most people in the world. She is a good role model.