Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes: Holding Hands at Paris Airport

Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes: Holding Hands at Paris Airport

Ryan Gosling holds hands with his Place Beyond the Pines co-star, Eva Mendes, as they make their way through Charles de Gaulle airport on Sunday (November 27) in Paris, France.

The co-stars and cute couple visited Paris’ famed Père Lachaise cemetery earlier in the weekend.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ryan Gosling

Ryan is in town visiting Eva as she works on her latest movie, Holly Motors, in the French capital.

Ryan and Eva first were spotted out together last month driving around in Hollywood.

ryan gosling eva mendes holding hands paris 01
ryan gosling eva mendes holding hands paris 02
ryan gosling eva mendes holding hands paris 03
ryan gosling eva mendes holding hands paris 04
ryan gosling eva mendes holding hands paris 05

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

he’s so fine…i’m jealous ;P

Hah! i knew it. They were photographed by paparazzi the entire time they were there. This is such a showmance.

aS FAKE as reese and jake.

Anonymous @ 11/27/2011 at 4:03 pm

LMAO. She LOVES the attention. This publicity stunt is not going save your dying career you pig.

I’m glad to see Eva Mendes happy again and in a new relationship with Ryan Gosling even though he is 7 years younger than her.
I have always liked younger men. I have never dated or had sex with anyone older than me – it hasn’t been a conscious choice, just a fact. I love their youthful energy, it makes me feel young. Not that I am old – really, 35 isn’t, and society is more accepting of cougar relationships these days.
So beware guys the cougars are on the loose – and if they lure you in you might just be in for the best ride of your life.

Another showmance…yawn

Barbie Kate @ 11/27/2011 at 4:06 pm

She is pregnant
Are getting married
A true love
They will be together forever
He will never have a box office success
She is 37 and still not a movie star

I had my doubts before because I didn’t want to believe Ryan would be like this but their photo-ops this weekend pretty much confirmed to me that this is a fake couple. Playing up to the cameras BIG time and no chemistry at all.

anonymous @ 11/27/2011 at 4:11 pm

who cares? they can die on their flight for all i care. i have no respect for fake hollywood couples.

@Fakery: and don’t forget Jake and Taylor

First of all: this man is SO freaking damn hot!
I don’t know if they are or aren’t in love, but their match is like eating at the same time a delicious chocolate cake with raw fish, Eva Mendez is…nice, but not with RYAN GOSLING, in my opinion

This is seriously like Blake and Leo version 2.0. I’m sure Derek Cianfrance, the director of their movie, is loving this publicity stunt that he probably set up himself. Their movie is still going to flop though.

Love the shoes @ 11/27/2011 at 4:18 pm

Well waddaya know. Cool beans! I love it. At first I thought it was all about the movie and didn’t want to get to excited. YIPPIE! They are too cute.

Love the shoes @ 11/27/2011 at 4:20 pm

@anonymous: YOU care! Man, are you so stupid as to say something SO stupid and here your butt is CARING?! Don’t post that you don’t care, Let us assume that you don’t because YOU ARE NOT HERE!

I am SO over him. It’s not because of Eva, I don’t care about her and don’t have anything against her, but he has become so damn fake with these photo-ops and his contrived act. He’s sold out and gone all Hollywood.

Love the shoes @ 11/27/2011 at 4:26 pm

@Rissa: Pretty presumptious of you. No, damn presumptious of you. You sound 12. The man gets his picture taking by the papz and you’re pissed because he’s got a woman who happened to be also in the same movie on his arm. Um, I guess Paul Newman and Joanna Woodward went hollywood along with Liz Taylor and Richard Burton, or Brad & Angelina, or pretty much EVERY couple who met on a movie and ended up romanitc. Grow your ass up.

method acting is not real acting

@Rissa:

i feel the same way. he sold his soul to hollywood

@Love the shoes:

Lol @ you defending that scumbag Eva. Is this her publicist? Does she even have any fans?

@Love the shoes: Do you mean presumptuous? It also sounds better if it was ” Happens to also be in the same movie” Its better to spell things right when you diss people. I guess someone pushed your buttons.

She’s a good lay when she’s high on C! That’s all.

She is PSYCHOTIC. There are so many stories about what a crazy,rude ***** she is. I’ve read that she was physically and mentally abusive to her long-time boyfriend who she just broke up with. You know she’s probably trying to get pregnant by him. She’s getting old. I hope it happens and she ruins his life. He’ll find out soon enough how crazy she is and I’ll die laughing..

Fake couple

i used to love Ryan so much in the Notebook times
he & Rachel were a beautiful couple and seemed very much in love

this 2 don’t look like a couple at all.. don’t even look like friends.. just 2 people desperately seeking for attention

and well, they both look arrogant and cold.. which is probably just stylists’ recommendation, so be it..

She’s not a girl you take home to mom. I wonder what his mom will think of her. She has to be hearing all these bad things about her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All