George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Head Home from Cabo

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Head Home from Cabo

George Clooney wraps his arm around his girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, as they head home from Los Cabos, Mexico on Sunday (November 27).

Joining the cute couple were Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber as well as their daughter, Kaya.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of George Clooney

George is wearing a sling as he recovers from elbow surgery – he went under the knife to repair a torn tendon.

Earlier this month, George and Stacy met up with former Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Jonathan Ogden at a Ravens game in Baltimore!

george clooney stacy keibler leaving cabo 01
george clooney stacy keibler leaving cabo 02
george clooney stacy keibler leaving cabo 03
george clooney stacy keibler leaving cabo 04
george clooney stacy keibler leaving cabo 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

George only dates Trannies.

wow! Nice T-shirt Mr.Clooney it seems like it was bought in a market stall

I Ate a Thesaurus @ 11/28/2011 at 5:57 pm

There’s something really attractive about Stacy Keibler – she’s so darned fit! She doesn’t have an inch of flab. So athletic. Emily Blunt has the same thing going – and she’s a dancer, I think.

they look cute together! think ill pay to see the day that george gets engaged and married, and has kids! theyd have cute babies :p !

it is time that commit to someone who really fall in love

Old pics released to make it seem as though they are new. Same old crap from the playbook that was used for Canalis.

George is trying to leave the Opus Dei cult, but they have been threatening his loved ones and friends, making it very difficult for him. The only reason George finally agreed to the Keibler arrangement is due to the threats Opus Dei made against George’s friends and loved ones. Opus Dei is who arranged for Keibler to be contracted as George’s publicity escort, just as they did Canalis. Opus Dei is who starts and spreads the false rumors about George having kinky sexual tastes in an effort to hide his celibacy and injuries that are inflicted on him by Opus Dei. People are very aware of the Scientology cult. Opus Dei is another cult that controls and abuses people.

they look sooo good and he smile with stacy .both hot and in love. imo

@oh: “oh” as in Opus Dei. Try to be a little less obvious.

The only way George is going to show this is serious is to get engaged. He looks uninterested in her and it’s all her throwing herself at him. Stacy would love it the girl has no talent none of the girls Clooney dates ever do. Maybe an engagement will help his Oscar chances it seems no one is really buying this as serious just a way to keep the Italian Queen of his back. George won’t win the Oscar he can’t even act well enough to look in love with a girl he chose to play along. Either a breakup or a ring…..

I know people say she’s his beard, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen him look so genuinely happy with a girlfriend as he is here.

offtheproperty @ 11/28/2011 at 10:26 pm

Stacy grew up in Baltimore !
Baltimore is a major East Coast city.

George’s interchangable girlfriend schtick is getting super old…and lame. I don’t know what it is, but somehow he’s slowly starting to head into creeper territory…

Brad Pity @ 11/29/2011 at 4:53 pm

AND CLOONEY LOOKS FAT HIMSELF!!
LOOK AT HIS BEER GUT!
AND FAT TREE TRUNK THIGHS!
****
Awwwww he looks SO IN LOVE..
What a phony!

Brad Pity @ 11/29/2011 at 4:59 pm

Keibler is major lame-looking trying hard to play the fit trump card. But no! Just plain!
Plain-Jane Keibler is a friend of Randy Gerbil’s & Cindy Crawford.
And Mr Congeniality must conform to their wishes. Doin’ a favor, Einstein reasons. What a loser!!
Dickwad!!!
*****

They’re all getting a slice of the advertising revenue pie.
Corrupt pricks…
*****

Biggest mothertrucker shemale I’ve seen!
As if Canalis wasn’t fugly enough.
*****
Hey, Keibler, did your parents overdose you on growth hormones??
Even your forehead didn’t stop extending.
*****
Next Batman film, I hear they’re looking for a Female EggHead!

Kirstie Alley @ 11/29/2011 at 5:06 pm

this song is awesome!!!!

Brad Pity @ 11/29/2011 at 5:17 pm

Insecure man like Clooney conforms to how others delegate.
Or God-forbid they lose profit from brand George Clooney!
****
And if you notice on other photos…. he’s trying to protect his crown jewels from Keibler grabbing them… Feel sorry for him? Hell no!
He does as he’s told.
Made his own bed & he can sleep in his mess..

****
Everything so contrived & controlled.
From the imbecile who posts as Silverscreen/ Signage/ Prime Eve/ etc…. with her conspiracy theories (latest offering is some Opus Dei crappola). Her real profile can be found on YouTube as jillangie3….
…..
enough to make anyone hit the sauce every night…….

George Clooney posts on clooneysopenhouse.com as “phys major” & “it’s me.”

No reason for me to lie.

Who's the coward? @ 11/29/2011 at 7:06 pm

Don’t you dare to call me a coward one more time!
Let’s face it: Yes, I cancelled a date with you, as if I was one of your bimbos on demand who you can parade around happily stucked into ugly non fitting dresses. And didn’t you find lovely replacement pretty soon? Haha.
Now I am a lifetime coward, but isn’t it you who is denying our “relationship” in public being ashamed of my social state? Hiding behind the name of your best friend (and how perverted is that), singing love of my life on the phone with me.
So don’t you dare to call me a coward, Grandaddy.

@FYI: No reason for you to lie, huh, Katiebuttplug? I wonder how many unsuspecting people have given their personal information to your sockpuppets “it’s me” and the others you use at your forum for datamining and control purposes.

“He does as he’s told.”
it is SONY & ITALIAN MAFIA which penetrate into United States.
Kristie Alley, Stacey, they all spend their holidays in Italy.

Freudian Slip @ 11/30/2011 at 6:22 am

Corruption infiltrating every corporation & organization. From Vegas to Milan & keep circumnavigating. Everywhere.
How appropriate to make films like Michael Clayton, huh? Ruse?
$$$
And so Mr Congeniality Puppet-On-A-String sells his soul.
Aaaargh… it’s criminal.
And he’s forced to publicly date hook*ers like:
Keibler: “Whoopie! I’m half-German.. Errrrrr…from where? Ummmm…like…ummmm…. somewhere in Germany??? hee-hee… Do I get brownie points??? *giggle giggle*
****
And the mobster-moll monstrosity that caters to the Italian underworld & the Cosa Nostra cross-Atlantic. Talentless hooker snorts a gram of coke per day. Someone’s gotta foot the bill. And she stinks of dead fish on a dock that’s been out for days.

*****
Promoting Cabo on the menu. Drum it in to the common man.
It’s the place to be. South of the border!
Clooney’s a regular! Geez, must be idyllic if the connoisseur goes.
Aniston too..
Kid Rock. Talentless wannabe.
The Gerbils/ Crawfords love it. Never mind they’re part of the funding…
Mafia-invested hotels? You bet!

Brad Pity @ 11/30/2011 at 7:55 am

Awwwwww…… What really happened here, Georgie????
???
Shall I reveal?
Nearly had a cardiac arrest in the car? About to choke on your own vomit?
Godzillla didn’t care. She’s basking in her own delusional glory.
You can take the trailer trash out of the gutter, but you sure can’t make her into a beautiful, elegant woman.
Still unattractive. Touche!
Billboard for hookers, aren’t you??
So blind drunk that you stepped on Godzilla’s mafia-sponsored gown and ripped the trunk? Oooops!!!!
So smashed drunk that Bryan Lourde had to hold you from toppling Godzilla as you collapsed down the stairs outside China Tang?
Hmmmmm?
What’s troubling you, Georgie?
How’s your conscience?
Control-freak Alpha male!
I’ll give you “my way or the highway!”

Drinking and smoking till the weeeee hours of the morning?
Wasted! Insomnia??????
You got yourself in this mess!
:-P
Where’s your pimp Kirstie Alley these days? Already pigging out before Xmas is she???

@Brad Pity: They know who I am. How do you think they knew where to leave the spider? The lies are only protecting them, not me.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All