Mariah Carey & Justin Bieber: 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' Video Premiere!

Mariah Carey & Justin Bieber: 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' Video Premiere!

Check out Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber in the latest music video for “All I Want for Christmas Is You”!

The song is a remake of Mariah‘s Christmas classic, and features tons of holiday cheer. At the end of the vid, Mariah and Justin receive a special gift – a puppy!

“WATCH “All I Want For Christmas Is You” #SuperFestive version with @justinbieber NOW!” Mariah tweeted in honor of the new video.

Justin debuted the vid at the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree lighting ceremony in New York City.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the new “All I Want for Christmas Is You” video?

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Not impressed by video. Huge marketing strategy by Macys. I kinda expected something better. Oh well :l

Mariah Carey puts Justin’s vocals to shame.

Bow to the Goddess Mariah. I hope Justin’s fans can appreciate that this is her song. I will say though that I am disappointed in the video – the message of the song is totally obliterated by the fact that they are shopping in Macy’s, promoting Nintendo and other material possessions. Christmas is sadly about consumerism I guess.

Bravo. Guys, this can not be better!! Friends told me about Blackwhite’Planet.COMit’s the most wonderful community to meet black and white singles, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, and even Hollywood celebrities. I have tried. It is fantastic. You wanna get laid tonight? Try it! You will find someone you like there.

wow. thats ruins the old song of hers. thanks :|

Can anyone else say huge product placement by nintendo and macys with an extra large dollop of cheese.

It’s fine to collaborate on something worthwhile but he whole concept of the vid is so wrong on so many different levels. What does this say to his teeny fans??

Before you have a go saying I’m jaded or whatever, I grew up in the 80′s where there were plenty of cheesy christmas songs but this is so not the same. They are not celebrating christmas, they are salespeople.

Mr Erection @ 12/01/2011 at 1:53 am

A lesbian and a drag queen singing a Christmas duet? What has the world come to?

liberal mom @ 12/01/2011 at 2:16 am

41 year-old Mariah, 17 year-old Justin. Teachers have gone to jail for this! Mariah sounds and looks great. Video is real f-ing creepy.

justin ruined it

justin has a better voice then mariah and is way hotter too, sexy as he is. I see jealous people still lol calling him a lesbian, well he does like girls how insulting :P

Idk about mariah carey showing her ass to us for half the video like IT’S OKAY to just stand straight and forward….she’s trying way to hard. she’s not 25 anymore and should get over herself. this video was AWFUL…waste of 4 minutes of my life.

MEMEMEMEME @ 12/01/2011 at 6:02 am

I love the old much better.

this new one not so very much.

if all they want for Xmas is you then what were they doing in the show shopping?

I MC just want to show off her new body.

and Justin just want to be Justin u know Romancing older ladies.

that is why the both come up with this BS.

I’m not quite sure what part of Christmas involves having to see the back of her airbrushed thighs? There must have been more than 15 shots of her turned around…..then the ending with her on the sleid….it was creepy, she had a look in her eyes like she was trying turn 17 year old justin on……Totally ruined the song for me. I want my 4 minutes back

Her body looks fake, like they just left her head and replaced the rest by thin person, shes quite chubby. so I dont believe its her, bieber sucks as always, not much to say about him

Unfortunately, the video and song are not as good as Mariah’s original version, which I love. I don’t like the obvious marketing of Macy’s and I think Justin doesn’t sound good. I’m also not a fan of Mariah’s sexy santa look. Nothing about the video works for me. Wanted to like it.

Jennica Panettiere @ 12/01/2011 at 8:23 am

I know Mariah is young at heart and that’s okay because Im a kid at heart too but my gosh Mariah, that doesn’t mean you should be turning your backside and winking at the audience every 5 seconds when your singing a video with a guy old enough to be your son!

Jennica Panettiere @ 12/01/2011 at 8:25 am

It’s kind of funny, her older videos when she was in her early 20s had more emotional depth and maturity than her videos have lately.

From Paris with Love @ 12/01/2011 at 8:29 am

Yeah producers are smart, she didn’t record anything new, they just added his stupid voice to the old version and cumputerized the whole thing so that they don’t drift away from the original cash cow song.
He always makes those ridiculous moves like a mad hip-hop guy, someone should let him know whiggers are lame LMAO The video clip sucks and the product placements are insulting.

THE ONE… AND THE ONLY… THE VOICE… THE MUSIC LEGEND… THE SUPREME SONGBIRD… THE HITMAKER… THE ALL TIME BEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST… THE INCREDIBLE SONGWRITER… THE QUEEN OF WHISTLE REGISTER… THE QUEEN OF UNBELIEVABLE HIGH NOTES… MARIAH CAREY

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All