Leonardo DiCaprio: Having A Great Time with 'Gatsby'

Leonardo DiCaprio: Having A Great Time with 'Gatsby'

Leonardo DiCaprio gets close to Carey Mulligan on the set of The Great Gatsby on Friday (December 2) in Sydney, Australia.

The 37-year-old actor, wearing a full tuxedo suit, and Carey, in a sparkly formal gown, were joined by co-star Tobey Maguire.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo recently told Access Hollywood that The Great Gatsby is being filmed in 3D!

“It’s the great American novel…I’m having a great time with the material for sure,” Leo said about playing the leading role in the iconic story.

leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 01
leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 02
leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 03
leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 04
leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 05
leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 06

ABC

Thanks Jared! What a thrill to see Leo with Tobey and Carey on the set.

Leo is great!

Leo looks so handsome! Enjoy your work, honey!

Love you forever Leo! So the website said you are attending Conderence of parties is not correct?

Leo looks great, carey looks great, tobey looks great. I like carey’s dress.

good lord he is cute!

Iconic actor for iconic story.

@ka simply: Nice to see you here too. Agree with you. He is so handsome. I come here for Leo (and for you too!) Dont understand why you got so many thumbs down. Just ignore those haters.
@sab: agree with you. He looks younger with clean shaven.

I am really curious to discover the chemistry between Daisy and Gatsby. Carey is awesome so it should be great.

ka simple and sab, and others’ comments were deleted, I had made a complaint to JJ. It’s not the first time! It made me mad! See if this one will also be deleted!

LondonCalling @ 12/02/2011 at 7:28 am

awesome outfits!!!

I. Love. This. Man. I can’t help it. He is the best! Thanks for the new pictures, JJ!

Hmmm. I want this man just for me. Leo, right now in my bed! Hehe.

Hi Ichi! Hi YUMMY!

Wow Carey looks so pretty. They all look great. I especially like Leo’s facial expression in the first picture. The way his mouth is in that pic is just amusing :)

hola Raven, nice to see you around here, well Leo makes days better!

tinkerbell @ 12/02/2011 at 9:03 pm

Agreed, looks great. I want to see this movie even if gatsby is almost a cliche- everyone reads it in like 9th grade in the states…but I want to see this version a lot.

tinkerbell @ 12/02/2011 at 9:06 pm

finally new thread!

Hi Everyone
why was my earlier post deleted???…..all i said was how beautiful Leo is…….and how much better he looks clean shaven……..strange…..
I also mentioned how inlove I am with his hands…..(huge sigh)…….is that unacceptable these days?….hand fetishes???…(lol)..
when i look at him…..he reminds me of a way when you look at an object of beauty, like a piece of exquisite jewellery or something……and then you start looking for the imperfections,,,and realize that there arent any….
BTW…hi ka…..hi raven…..hope you are well?

Is that frank william abagnale?

Hope he can finish shooting by christmas.

he’s so cute in pic 2

Hi Sab, Tinkerbell, and Ka!!

Sab I Love his hands too!! They are great. I remember Canada Girl liked his hands too. I also really love his voice!! hee hee. I’m well. How are you?

tinkerbell @ 12/04/2011 at 1:04 am

He was great in Hoover, just saw it on bootleg—-the movie’s format was a little weird but he was great. I wish we could just love Leo for his work but then we hear of his bimbo chasing habits its too bad. But then you see what really matters to him-his work, and you remember why you love him in the first place. He’s really honing in on what he does best.

Hoover was a tour de force….you should see it. Sorry about the bootleg thing, I just didint feel like going out.

Hi raven, hi sab. I am fine too.
Sab it’s horrible that around 10 comments disappeared in one night. Those comments have nothing wrong. One of them is from my dearest friend Ka simply who says hi to me. Some from magda mama and some from slig cute. And as well as yours. I wonder someone had abused the flagging system or JJ had some technical mistakes. Ive asked JJ to check.
tinkerbell you make some good points here. please dont bring up those past memories and you will be good.

Hi Everyone,
Hi Love…….ooohhhhh I so love his ear in that pic..hahaha…in fact that whole pic is so hot…he has a great profile and such a perfect nose…i even like his facial hair!!!!
Hi Raven..I’m good thanks too…….dont get me started on his voice!!!!…..this guy is the complete and ultimate package……thanks to Love, I can now confirm that leo even has perfect ears tooo..(lol)
actually what im most interested in seeing is his feet!!….i know it might sound weird….but i dont think ive ever seen them properly…..
hey Ka…..thanks for your support re deleted comments…..i think jj is having a good sort out….im really enjoying this new thread!!!
Hi tink…..i still have to wait till 5 jan to see j edgar here in london….its not fair…..I know his acting is great in it and his reviews have all been positive (well done leo)…..but to everyone who has already seen it….How was the kissing scene?….was it has hot and sexy as they say?…..hahaha

tinkerbell @ 12/04/2011 at 2:01 pm

@sab: No, it was kind of sad, they had a fight and armie wound up kisshing him against his will…it made Hoover pathetic, or sympathetic, not romantic.

I know comments are disappearing. Some from you guys are kind of repetitive, maybe they edited for that reason. Some of mine went too.
It’s because in part of certain PR reps and flacks as well.

I agree about the past…but the past isnt past. It’s still dogging us for some reason.

@tinkerbell: dogging YOU only…

tinkerbell @ 12/04/2011 at 7:46 pm

“The past is never dead, its not even past.”

-William Faulkner.

(Sorry I read.)

But I’ll give it up if everyone else will.

tinkerHell @ 12/04/2011 at 7:55 pm

Why don`t you give up posting here already? That would be a relief for so many ( sane ) Leo fans ( excluding your alter egos of course )!

tinkerbell @ 12/04/2011 at 9:57 pm

@tinkerHell: why dont you stop COMING here? Is there a law you have to read this?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

You’re the only one that seems bothered–that and your aliases.

BUZZ OFF if you dont like it schweetheart.

HOLLY WOOD @ 12/04/2011 at 10:49 pm

HOWEVER

I am totally willing not to discuss the UNMENTIONABLE if everyone else agrees to here. The minute I hear “they’re getting back together rumors” I post every embarrassing article from around the globe in translation, including fashion critiques, which are quite nasty,BUT if I dont have to hear about it you dont either.

tinkerHELL @ 12/05/2011 at 4:37 am

Is there a law that you have to come here and ruin every Leo thread? It`s obvious people don`t want to read your gibberish so why don`t you buzz off already? There`s no law that forces me to come here. I`m a Leo fan and I enjoy reading these threads except for your cr*p and apparently I`m not the only one who thinks this way. So you are wrong and I`m not the only one. So why should we leave. And unlike you I don`t have aliases. It`s you who have several alter egos here so you can have a conversation with yourself. Pathetic! Creating yourself an audience even though it was made clear how much people don`t want to read your comments!

HOLLY WOOD @ 12/05/2011 at 2:20 pm

@tinkerHELL:
sorry, I’m not going anywhere, you must realize that by now. We’re in deadlock. I am going to ignore you, so I suggest you ignore me. The more you protest, the more determined I get.

Ever see Chinatown with Jack Nicholson and Faye Dunaway? Great movie, 1974. Saw it law night.

tinkerbell @ 12/05/2011 at 2:20 pm

@tinkerHELL:

tinkerHELL @ 12/05/2011 at 2:31 pm

I don`t give a cr*p whether you are going to ignore me or not. I`m gonna post my opinion about you and your more than sick mental state. You just proved that you do have alter egos. You pathetic dummy! :)

@tinkerHELL: people are leaving Leo threads because of her. She ask herself questions and then answers it pretending to be two people!! Thats why she has all the negatives.

What I don’t understand is HOW Leo’s ex and her camp have such voice on his threads and JJ permits it. They insult, cat call, and work in packs. Then I noticed that JJ did some clean up of the stupid things that Tzipi/Adi wrote, and is archived now as such. Isn’t it supposed to be CREEPY to have your ex and her family commenting almost a year after they broke up?? WEIRD! I wonder why JJ let’s this happen? They even gang up on Tink, and JJ doesn’t really reprimand them. JJ can you please explain their heavy presense on LD threads….

tinkerbell @ 12/06/2011 at 3:33 am

ever read a bio on Ian Fleming…the guy who wrote the bond series? He was actually involved in some real British intelligence in WWII- very interesting guy and leo wants to do him in a biopic..after seeing Hoover I say its a go.

Armie Hammer is such a cutie ! All 6’5 of him.

tinkerbell @ 12/06/2011 at 3:35 am

thanks 43. SMH. I think its dough..they are running out so the clean-up campaign has begun.

BTW, did I call it, or did I call it–shes doing reality TV with Lipps. She cant act but loves attention so its a match.

tinkerbell @ 12/06/2011 at 3:38 am

Karlie Kloss is doing great as a model- I see her all over the place, she’s in a Macy’s campaign all over the internet and NY Times Magazine. Doing great for a 19 year old–apparently she had a really hot season as a runway model. Not that I think he should go there, but she is cute. Not beautiful, kind of bony, but cute.

Kloss is ugly and stupid that is why she has a career nowadays.But i think he should go there.Nudes pics – she has a good start!I suppose she will be a great mother for his kids.

Yeah unlike the great innocent Bar that took obscene piccies with the Jersey Shore crew. Now she would have been a great mom. Something for the kids to be proud of.
Sarc/Off

tinkerHELL @ 12/06/2011 at 7:57 am

@48 ( aka tinkerbell ): why don`t you turn yourself and your pathetic Bar obsession off already? Everybody is tired of it!
@43: What I don`t understand how can you be this stupid! They? They are Leo fans who are sick and tired of tinkerhell and her tiring comments. Just because someone doesn`t like her it doesn`t mean that person is a Bar fan. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be still not to understand that? You are just embarrassing yourself with this Bar and her family posts here cr*p!
Insulting tinkerbell? Isn`t it the exact same thing she has been doing to someone else for years? Can you spell hypocrisy? How is her bashing justified in your eyes? But again who am I kidding? You are one of tinkerhell`s alter egos so you are also the product of the same sick and disturbed mind. Didn`t I say a couple of comments ago how pathetic it is that tinkerhell defends herself from time to time? LOL! Loser!

Why do you CARE if s/he doesn’t like Leos ex.
You obviously follow her as you insist shes been doing it for YEARS
And it clearly affects you hence harping on how unfair it is to Bar then say you’re not a fan. Yeah right
Are you her family? Did they hire you as their defence attorney? But everyone but you is sick, disturbed an idi*t e.t.c
Mayb Leo fans have left JJ cause of the regular bitchiness in his posts these past few months.
K/C, Canada Girl, KingSchlong haven’t been here a while and Tinkerbell only came back recently!
The truly devoted seem to be the ahem ‘psychics’

tinkerHELL @ 12/06/2011 at 8:41 am

No, I`m not a fan of Bar. I`m simply tired of reading about her on this thread. Why is it so d*mn hard for some dummies to understand this? I followed Bar while she was with Leo and tinkerhell continuously attacked her. But now she is the past but this disturbed person keeps bringing her up and blab about her. WHY? I don`t want to hear or know about her anymore. You have no idea how far I am from being her fan. Quite the contrary. And that`s exactly why I`m beyond annoyed by tinkerhell`s continuous Bar post. Enough already! Leo is not dating her anymore so why do we have to read about her? Instead of telling me that I`m a Bar fan or part of her family why don`t you answer that question? It`s easy to call everyone who doesn`t like tinkerhell part of her `camp` instead of facing the fact that Leo fans ( not Bar fans ) are tired of her posts. So just simply answer, please, why is it necessary to talk about Refaeli even though Leo is not with her. And why is it so hard to understand that nobody likes her and nobody wants to hear about her. Why can`t you accept the fact that it`s not because someone is a Bar fan? Paranoia? Conspiracy theories? No, it`s much more simple than that but you make it complicated with the `you are Bar`, `you are her mom` and `you are part of her PR team` slogan.
Reasonable answer, anyone?

tinkerHELL @ 12/06/2011 at 10:24 am

PS: Don’t you think a Bar fan would actually defend her against tinkerbell’s insults? Have you seen anything like that? Or just comments that we don’t want to hear about her anymore and that tinkerbell should stop posting about Bar? I wouldn’t care about tinkerbell’s essays if it wasn’t for her reoccurring obsession about Bar. It’s so simple.
Instead of claiming that people posting here are ‘Bar camp’ why don’t you just give it a thought? Maybe the insults and bitching would stop finally.

53 - REQST - No more BAR talk @ 12/06/2011 at 11:49 am

The last two threads people have been complaining about using “her” name. Then are we agreed? We shouldn’t have any problems wth tinkerHell, since she’s NOTa fan of “she who shouldn’t be mentioned,”

Sasha, Yummy, Tal, Love, Naomi, and Ka, Sab, and Fan of Beauty should all be advised that we don’t bring up her name again. If anyone wants to talk about her, DO IT ON HER threads. As for Bar, stay away, love.

According to people on various boards, she’s done.

tinkerHELL @ 12/06/2011 at 12:14 pm

@53: Exactly! I’m no fan of hers & I just simply don’t want to hear or read about her anymore! That’s all! I agree if someone feels the need to waste time on her then please, go to her threads!

Official-Audience @ 12/06/2011 at 1:38 pm

Hey all….. Long time… But, nothing has changed here…. Except for one thing…. Leo threads have gotten smaller….. I guess, everyone grew tired n just wants m waits for Leo n his Soul Mate thingy to finally happen…. Well, i m still hoping for that too…. Hi to TeamLeo…. C u all real soon…. Take care people…. Kisses!!!!!

tinkerbell @ 12/06/2011 at 3:55 pm

@@Guest: thanks,
I am TOTALLY willing to give up talking about the unmentionable, my point is I dont want her team to use JJ to start “reunion” rumors is all.

Actually the reason we fell into this pit is that he’s keeping it in his pants and is in Australia—nothing to talk about! Wait until after Oscar season and there will be, I guarantee.

As far as I can tell, NO ONE has left JJ and frankly I WOULDNT CARE IF THEY DID, just for the record

58 TEAM BARF @ 12/06/2011 at 4:33 pm

If people begin implying or playing wih the public’s perception that they’ve gotten back together. Back on. JUst like to say the words, “loyalty,” “addicted to drama” “self centred.” THE END.

Not getting It @ 12/06/2011 at 4:46 pm

@58
Sorry I’m kinda slow
Could you explain what you mean by those 3 words?

tinkerHELL @ 12/06/2011 at 6:21 pm

@58: ??????????????????????

thought this was a leo thread @ 12/06/2011 at 9:21 pm

whats with all the hating?

Back to our regularly scheduled topic…..LEONARDO.

Where is Miss Cleo or Crystal Ball? Havent seen them on in a while.

sorry, i mean in #58….

tinkerbell @ 12/06/2011 at 11:16 pm

King ******* is Leo. The official term (i’m studying for a medical certification right now so excuse me I just covered this) is satyriasis. The female term is nymphomania. In other words, he loves sex, the chase, flirting, etc. But I think part of that may have been dissatisfaction with the unmentionable. I hope he learns to focus all that manly energy, but the prognosis is statistically unreassuring.

And before you go there, I’mnot saying I’m going to medical school, just getting my coding cert. I already know how to do it basically, I just want it on paper to make more money.

Oh My My-it might be that you have a dash in that and that’s an unaccetpable character. Try Ohmymy.

When will Leo finish filming in Sydney.

No posts for 2 days? Yeah right. Where is Leo and Bar right now? Hiding out at St. Kits, hiding out in Australia? Maybe he has a hot new Polish girlfriend???? :)

I saw a commercial for Good Morning America, I think, and they are going to talk about people that date only the same type over and over and what that means. They showed Leo’s pic and the pics of his ex’s giselle, br, and bl. I wonder what they are going to say about him? Is anyone going to watch it??

tinkerbell @ 12/11/2011 at 1:31 am

@65: I thought were going to have no rumors…who started this now

NOT ME. This is what I didnt want to see, so its on.

tinkerbell @ 12/11/2011 at 1:33 am

@65: Newsflash, he’s done with that racist stupid *****, and no there is no Polish GF either. Might be someone somewhere, but if you guys are going to to do the “still together” rumors I will drop buckets of tea ALL OVER YOU AND ANY POST ABOUT HER.

@tinkerbell: We all know it’s you saying these ridiculous things, just so that you can keep boring us with your bitter hatred. you are so sick in the head.

tinkerbell @ 12/11/2011 at 2:31 am

@idiot: No, that was someone else. I dont know who 65 is, but I am not backing down. And you know, what, this is exactly what I thought her stupid camp would do.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF LEO.

No, I’m not sick in the head at all, this makes me sick what they do.

HOW DARE THEY START THE RUMOR MILL SIX MONTHS after they broke up.

And I’M GOING NOWHERE.

tinkerbell @ 12/11/2011 at 2:42 am

…just wait and see what happens when they try to plant a post about the unmentionable on JJ. Dont waste your shekels, girls.

the resistance @ 12/11/2011 at 2:43 am

I hereby declare this a Refaeli free zone-this and all of Jared. Peddle yr behind somewhere else honey.

I agree, Bar and Leo are so over. Dont waste time posting this crap here, no one believes it. I hear he’s waiting until after the Oscars to start dating again.

Boo Boo Kitty @ 12/11/2011 at 2:46 am

ITS OBVIOUS TO ME THAT THE BAR CAMP IS HERE…THEY KEEP POSTING ALL THIS NONSENSE.

i am from Israel and here everyone hate her. the orthodox peopl ripp her face off posters.

why you arguing about a mattress backed ***** anyway? everyone in tel aviv know what she is. take money from guys all the time.

Serious question.
I think Leo IS trying to stay low -key and appar single for the awards sasons. ( I dont beleive that NO-ONE can tell me he has been celibate all thes months esp his ahem b-day party antics)

But why is you-know-who remaining single announcing it and planning on coming to the US next year?
Twitter links, hollering at his friends………..

And it just keeps going on… Why do we still have to mention her? There’s always someone who has the urge to push this topic? Just let it go already!
I have to agree that it still seems like Tinkerbell is having a conversation with herself. Actually it’s pretty obvious. Someone new all of a sudden starts posting and asks tink a question. Like she’s some sort of expert! No other Leo fan gets a question it’s always tinkerbell. And of course it’s often related to Leo’s ex. Pathetic!

Hey there
I’m not Tinkerbell
These are genuine questions I asked Tinkerbell because from his/her past posts s/he seems to have been JJ poster a while and in the know
Also due to a lack of news/gossip, s/hes fun to talk to
Why does it bother so many? Theres been no news for daayyys so we go with what gossip,gist, we have. Seems harmless to me.
Tink I asked you in the older Leo post so you could answer me there and not be a bother

`in the know`? What she `knows` is based on what she read online. Posts and comments. Is that impressive? No, it`s not.
And I DO believe that it`s you, tink, who keeps having a conversation with herself. Asks a question – always with some new screen name like milk – and then she answers her own question. It doesn`t take a genius to see the pattern. P A T H E T I C!
Why does it bother people? Because one way or another tinkerbell always brings up Refaeli. No matter how many times people asked her to shut up about her already she keeps pushing the topic. It`s sick, pathetic and annoying.

@tinkerbell:
@Hi Tink:

@tinkerbell:
@Hi Tink:

(sigh) second try through moderation….That was me Tink (65) My ohmymy isn’t going through no way, no how. When I got home Friday, it seemed RIDICULOUS that there were no posts in 2 days. So it was ME that mentioned Volbarmort. Sorry, Really sorry. It seems impossible to me that 2 days went by and NO POSTS? Anyhow, one thing, Leo and Bar are 2 of 3 investors in Undeez. So, it makes sense they will have some sort of ongoing relationship. Bar seems desperate, so this is the perfect opportunity for her (ahem) charm.

@tinkerbell:
@Hi Tink:

@tinkerbell:
@Hi Tink:

cute…you digital polterguists (this time, one try)

quid pro quo @ 12/12/2011 at 5:15 am

I just saw Romeo+Juliet- never saw it actually. It was really great–loved the imagery and what he did with the subject matter.

Leo was SO BEAUTIFUL back then…just a beautiful boy. Not the kind of man he is now, which I like so much better…he was much prettier than Clare Danes for one thing, although I like her as an actress and she’s much prettier now.

I loved the shoot out scene with Leguizamo as Tybalt (opener) it was great. Generally cant stand Leo in his early kissy face roles because he’s so different in life, but just the movement of emotions on his face at times was beautiful and perfect.

did anybody read that story in National Enquirer about how Leo’s dog farts too much? The story was obviously fake but it was pretty well written and funny.

@Ari:

Yeah, I heard that too. What do they call girls in that role, glamour girls, party girls…. something like that?

eek – I would never want to do work like that.

Ok – No more barfing from me. I intend to stick to my oaths at 53 and 57, which were not written by Tink – a person who I’ve never met or spoken to before. Tink does ge the tea though…. she probably has more reliable peeps in her place at NY than the camps. Observers=truth, usually.

Wow, 91 went through the first time.
Love,
Ohmymy

Hello everyone, – does anyone Know if LEO is gonna be in Los Angeles for Chrismas, or New Years?? – would b FUN to surprisingly see LEO at Clubbing here in Cali….. Thanks.

@quid pro quo: Finally,something worth talking about.I have to say R&J is my most favorite Leo movies of all time.He was pretty back then,but i think he’s turned out really handsome.It’s such a great movie,it’s got my hopes set high for GG.@Donna L.I read it.I don’t know how true it is but it wouldn’t surprise me.I’ve been around some rank dogs before.Anyway I’d much rather read about Leo’s gaseous dog than his x gfs.lol
Amused Aussie posted that Gatsby has again been held up due to the bad weather that they have had in Sydney,
and that he was at Luna Park on Friday with “a bevy of girls”.
Bellazon has a great scan from People of Leo and Carey in Great Gatsby.

The story about Djabgo is from National Enquirer so that says it all about credibility… Poor Django!
Where was that link about Leo and ‘a bevy of girls’ posted?

@@sos:lol kind of sad that’s all they could come up with,a dog’ flatulence.No link just amused aussie posting her info?her post is in the J Edgar trailer thread.

LMAO at the dog story!!! Poor doggie can’t defend himself from the tabloid. Hugs to his dog Django :)

I also recently saw R&J for the first time. I think he looks better now, but he still was attractive then. When I started watching it the shakespearean language threw me off because it looked so modern and I thought they weren’t going to use it in the film.

quidproquo @ 12/13/2011 at 12:52 am

@sos:
he was beautiful then but not masculine or grown up or masculine..now he is and looks good. I dont believe about the gassy dog but my old dog ran in his sleep and farted up a storm so it could be. Pure breds are also sensitive. If Gatsby wrapped he’ll probably be in home to hit Teddys, Premiere, Villa, and Goal.

Yeah hit us with that aussie link.

All I can say I loved the format and production values of R+J and its the same director and same lead.

Hi Everyone,
there have been a couple of official image releases of gatsby. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/13/gatsby_n_1146139.html?ref=entertainment
How gorgeous does he look in that camel sweater????…..his hair flop (the bit at the front) is definately longer…..and i have to say he does look reminisent to robert redford’s gatsby……not sure if thats a good thing!!…..i like it when he puts his own spin on things…….i know its just a pic, but one of my first impressions was does’nt he resemble redfords gatsby……i want to be able to forget the original and discover the new one like its the first time…..but i keep seeing RR, the more i see that photo…….still leo does look good….the makeup makes him appear very rich playboy type (as per character), ie perfect skin, perfect bone structure, PERFECT!!!!………
loving his hairy arms tooo……what i wouldnt do to be carey in that pic…….i bet he even smells good..lol

@sab: Thanks sab those are the pics I was talking about yesterday.Seems jj liked them as well we got a new post for them.
Passing this on from Amused Aussie,the sighting is from the Daily Telegraph in their Spotted section,no link to that yet.Here’s a link about Tobey and the weather holding up filming:

leo's fan girl @ 12/14/2011 at 6:27 pm

Great to know that GG is being filmed in 3D. Smile for me Leo Baby!
Also thanks for making this movie and if i wish you a Great Holiday Season, wish i could be a present for you!

MDR