Leonardo DiCaprio: Having A Great Time with 'Gatsby'

Leonardo DiCaprio: Having A Great Time with 'Gatsby'

Leonardo DiCaprio gets close to Carey Mulligan on the set of The Great Gatsby on Friday (December 2) in Sydney, Australia.

The 37-year-old actor, wearing a full tuxedo suit, and Carey, in a sparkly formal gown, were joined by co-star Tobey Maguire.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo recently told Access Hollywood that The Great Gatsby is being filmed in 3D!

“It’s the great American novel…I’m having a great time with the material for sure,” Leo said about playing the leading role in the iconic story.

leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 01
leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 02
leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 03
leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 04
leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 05
leonardo dicaprio films great gatsby 06

Credit: Andy Athineos; Photos: INF Daily
Posted to: Carey Mulligan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All
tinkerHELL @ 12/06/2011 at 8:41 am

No, I`m not a fan of Bar. I`m simply tired of reading about her on this thread. Why is it so d*mn hard for some dummies to understand this? I followed Bar while she was with Leo and tinkerhell continuously attacked her. But now she is the past but this disturbed person keeps bringing her up and blab about her. WHY? I don`t want to hear or know about her anymore. You have no idea how far I am from being her fan. Quite the contrary. And that`s exactly why I`m beyond annoyed by tinkerhell`s continuous Bar post. Enough already! Leo is not dating her anymore so why do we have to read about her? Instead of telling me that I`m a Bar fan or part of her family why don`t you answer that question? It`s easy to call everyone who doesn`t like tinkerhell part of her `camp` instead of facing the fact that Leo fans ( not Bar fans ) are tired of her posts. So just simply answer, please, why is it necessary to talk about Refaeli even though Leo is not with her. And why is it so hard to understand that nobody likes her and nobody wants to hear about her. Why can`t you accept the fact that it`s not because someone is a Bar fan? Paranoia? Conspiracy theories? No, it`s much more simple than that but you make it complicated with the `you are Bar`, `you are her mom` and `you are part of her PR team` slogan.
Reasonable answer, anyone?

tinkerHELL @ 12/06/2011 at 10:24 am

PS: Don’t you think a Bar fan would actually defend her against tinkerbell’s insults? Have you seen anything like that? Or just comments that we don’t want to hear about her anymore and that tinkerbell should stop posting about Bar? I wouldn’t care about tinkerbell’s essays if it wasn’t for her reoccurring obsession about Bar. It’s so simple.
Instead of claiming that people posting here are ‘Bar camp’ why don’t you just give it a thought? Maybe the insults and bitching would stop finally.

53 - REQST - No more BAR talk @ 12/06/2011 at 11:49 am

The last two threads people have been complaining about using “her” name. Then are we agreed? We shouldn’t have any problems wth tinkerHell, since she’s NOTa fan of “she who shouldn’t be mentioned,”

Sasha, Yummy, Tal, Love, Naomi, and Ka, Sab, and Fan of Beauty should all be advised that we don’t bring up her name again. If anyone wants to talk about her, DO IT ON HER threads. As for Bar, stay away, love.

According to people on various boards, she’s done.

tinkerHELL @ 12/06/2011 at 12:14 pm

@53: Exactly! I’m no fan of hers & I just simply don’t want to hear or read about her anymore! That’s all! I agree if someone feels the need to waste time on her then please, go to her threads!

Official-Audience @ 12/06/2011 at 1:38 pm

Hey all….. Long time… But, nothing has changed here…. Except for one thing…. Leo threads have gotten smaller….. I guess, everyone grew tired n just wants m waits for Leo n his Soul Mate thingy to finally happen…. Well, i m still hoping for that too…. Hi to TeamLeo…. C u all real soon…. Take care people…. Kisses!!!!!

tinkerbell @ 12/06/2011 at 3:55 pm

@@Guest: thanks,
I am TOTALLY willing to give up talking about the unmentionable, my point is I dont want her team to use JJ to start “reunion” rumors is all.

Actually the reason we fell into this pit is that he’s keeping it in his pants and is in Australia—nothing to talk about! Wait until after Oscar season and there will be, I guarantee.

As far as I can tell, NO ONE has left JJ and frankly I WOULDNT CARE IF THEY DID, just for the record

58 TEAM BARF @ 12/06/2011 at 4:33 pm

If people begin implying or playing wih the public’s perception that they’ve gotten back together. Back on. JUst like to say the words, “loyalty,” “addicted to drama” “self centred.” THE END.

Not getting It @ 12/06/2011 at 4:46 pm

@58
Sorry I’m kinda slow
Could you explain what you mean by those 3 words?

tinkerHELL @ 12/06/2011 at 6:21 pm

@58: ??????????????????????

thought this was a leo thread @ 12/06/2011 at 9:21 pm

whats with all the hating?

Back to our regularly scheduled topic…..LEONARDO.

Where is Miss Cleo or Crystal Ball? Havent seen them on in a while.

sorry, i mean in #58….

tinkerbell @ 12/06/2011 at 11:16 pm

King ******* is Leo. The official term (i’m studying for a medical certification right now so excuse me I just covered this) is satyriasis. The female term is nymphomania. In other words, he loves sex, the chase, flirting, etc. But I think part of that may have been dissatisfaction with the unmentionable. I hope he learns to focus all that manly energy, but the prognosis is statistically unreassuring.

And before you go there, I’mnot saying I’m going to medical school, just getting my coding cert. I already know how to do it basically, I just want it on paper to make more money.

Oh My My-it might be that you have a dash in that and that’s an unaccetpable character. Try Ohmymy.

When will Leo finish filming in Sydney.

No posts for 2 days? Yeah right. Where is Leo and Bar right now? Hiding out at St. Kits, hiding out in Australia? Maybe he has a hot new Polish girlfriend???? :)

I saw a commercial for Good Morning America, I think, and they are going to talk about people that date only the same type over and over and what that means. They showed Leo’s pic and the pics of his ex’s giselle, br, and bl. I wonder what they are going to say about him? Is anyone going to watch it??

tinkerbell @ 12/11/2011 at 1:31 am

@65: I thought were going to have no rumors…who started this now

NOT ME. This is what I didnt want to see, so its on.

tinkerbell @ 12/11/2011 at 1:33 am

@65: Newsflash, he’s done with that racist stupid *****, and no there is no Polish GF either. Might be someone somewhere, but if you guys are going to to do the “still together” rumors I will drop buckets of tea ALL OVER YOU AND ANY POST ABOUT HER.

@tinkerbell: We all know it’s you saying these ridiculous things, just so that you can keep boring us with your bitter hatred. you are so sick in the head.

tinkerbell @ 12/11/2011 at 2:31 am

@idiot: No, that was someone else. I dont know who 65 is, but I am not backing down. And you know, what, this is exactly what I thought her stupid camp would do.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF LEO.

No, I’m not sick in the head at all, this makes me sick what they do.

HOW DARE THEY START THE RUMOR MILL SIX MONTHS after they broke up.

And I’M GOING NOWHERE.

tinkerbell @ 12/11/2011 at 2:42 am

…just wait and see what happens when they try to plant a post about the unmentionable on JJ. Dont waste your shekels, girls.

the resistance @ 12/11/2011 at 2:43 am

I hereby declare this a Refaeli free zone-this and all of Jared. Peddle yr behind somewhere else honey.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All