Tom Hardy & Reese Witherspoon: 'War' Workday

Tom Hardy & Reese Witherspoon: 'War' Workday

Chelsea Handler gets behind the wheel of a VW Beetle with Reese Witherspoon while shooting some more scenes for their new film, This Means War, on Friday (December 2) in Los Angeles.

The two were joined on set by co-stars Tom Hardy and Chris Pine, who sported a fake bloody nose.

The action-comedy, set to be released February 17, centers around “two top CIA operatives who wage an epic battle against one another after they discover they’re dating the same woman.”

In case you missed it, check out the film’s trailer!

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon, Chelsea Handler, Tom Hardy, and Chris Pine filming This Means War

reese witherspoon tom hardy chris pine chelsea handler war 01
reese witherspoon tom hardy chris pine chelsea handler war 02
reese witherspoon tom hardy chris pine chelsea handler war 03
reese witherspoon tom hardy chris pine chelsea handler war 04
reese witherspoon tom hardy chris pine chelsea handler war 05
reese witherspoon tom hardy chris pine chelsea handler war 06
reese witherspoon tom hardy chris pine chelsea handler war 07
reese witherspoon tom hardy chris pine chelsea handler war 08
reese witherspoon tom hardy chris pine chelsea handler war 09
reese witherspoon tom hardy chris pine chelsea handler war 10
reese witherspoon tom hardy chris pine chelsea handler war 11

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

This looks to be an even bigger boring flop than her last movie. Two CIA operatives fight over dating her? Not even a drunk homeless person would find that remotely believable.

Shooting again? must be bad.

No man would fight over Rees Witherspoon…why Hollywood keeps trying to convince audience that she is some babe is a mystery..Victoria Secret models are babes ..between her and jennifer Aniston Hollywood producers are stuck in the 90′s with these outdated actresses.

didnt tom just film dark knight? he’s a bit on the bigger side than when they first shot this movie a year ago right? he must have to wear a wig too. how realistic is that gonna look? Guess they figure the movie’s an impending bomb anyway. reese is a hasbeen with the same boring shtick.

IamKevinSmith @ 12/02/2011 at 11:07 pm

LMAO @ Greasy Reesy

@sweetness:

ooh sorry i mean sweetness not myself!

TinyDancer @ 12/02/2011 at 11:14 pm

Reshoots this late are never a good sign. But to be honest, I was really looking forward to this anyway.

TinyDancer @ 12/02/2011 at 11:15 pm

@TinyDancer:

I mean WASN’T, lol

@TinyDancer:

prob nobody is, lol, just send right to dvd, they could use the reshoots as extra “deleted” scenes………..

They’re doing reshoots two months before release? And after wrapping original filming in the fall of 2010? That is a BAD sign, wow.

Gallagher @ 12/03/2011 at 4:23 am

Random Star Trek connection – Chris Pine (James Kirk) and Tom Hardy (Shinzon) together on screen. I wasn’t interested in this movie until they cast these two in it. They are both incredible actors and it will be amazing to see them bounce off each other in this film. I hope ‘This Means War’ is a grand success – critically and commercially.

look at the second picture!!

marabelle @ 12/03/2011 at 5:03 am

I bet reshoots were ordered when there was such an underwhelming response to the trailer when it was released. There was very little excitement let alone talk for this movie. Not a good sign when you have 4 big names attached to it. Chelsea Handler and Reese Witherspoon are morphing into the same person. LOL Why does Tom Hardy look so bloated in that pic? He wasn’t that big in the trailer. This movie should interest me because I think Tom Hardy is hot but it doesn’t. And Chelsea Handler is such a turnoff that I definitely won’t be seeing it when it comes out now.

I can’t stand Chelsea Handler. I hate the choppy way she talks and the hair flip and how she seems to think she is all that. Can’t stand her.

You can see the implants in Handler’s face. No one’s face looks like that unless they have facial fat injections. She looks terrible. They did too much. Sometimes people just need to let themselves age a bit. These two are going to wind up looking like CGI puppet heads.

Oh Please! @ 12/03/2011 at 10:28 am

ROFLMAO!

@Gallegher must be a Witherfake plant!

I really doubt even with Hardy and Pine that this will be a GRAND SUCCESS, critically and commercially!

Witherfake ALONE makes this a MESS then you add Handler and well, enough said!

I’m sure it will flop because of Reese and it’s unfortunate because she’ll also be responsible for bringing Tom and Chris down with her.

Whoever decided to have her as the actress these two fight over needs meds.

I am hoping this is a flop and pretty sure I will get my wish. Why would any man fight for this old lady when there are so many others. IMO, the whole premise is wrong, made worse by Witherspoon. The best thing Reese could do for her career now is to lie low; Reese you have to stop calling the paps, and come back with some other movie that is not a rom com. That, or just not make any more movies at all.

I don’t care if it’s ****, Chris Pine’s in it, so I’ll be watching it.

Dee or Deemebr @ 12/03/2011 at 4:54 pm

It’s unbelievable. .. they are still fighting for Reese …CHRIS PINE so that’s it, he was busy in LA … whatever I want to see this …

I think Tom is something Blane………..Ok I’m kidding….

:-) :-)