Angelina Jolie: Movies with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie: Movies with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie holds onto the hands of her daughters Zahara and Shiloh as they make their way into a movie theater on Saturday (December 3) in New York City.

The 36-year-old actress also brought along her son Pax for the family outing.

Last weekend, Angie‘s partner Brad Pitt took the kids to see the new Martin Scorsese film Hugo, which happened to pick up the National Board of Review’s Best Film award this week.

In case you missed it, check out Angelina‘s interview with 60 Minutes, which aired over Thanksgiving weekend.

FYI: Angelina is carrying the Ralph Lauren Collection “Bedford” bag.

angelina jolie movies kids 01
angelina jolie movies kids 02
angelina jolie movies kids 03
angelina jolie movies kids 04
angelina jolie movies kids 05
angelina jolie movies kids 06
angelina jolie movies kids 07
angelina jolie movies kids 08
angelina jolie movies kids 09
angelina jolie movies kids 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Love this family

Her hair looks fantastic

Nice to see them out and about. I like this family and wish them well!

Amazing family!

Amazing family!

Wonder what movie they are seeing.

Passing Through @ 12/03/2011 at 5:37 pm

I thought they’d be in NYC today. Z looks so pretty in her winter coat, but Shiloh’s cracking me up with the fake-tie t-shirt, trousers.and chunky black boots. And Pax hiding his face with the shark cowl is classic. That kid REALLY loves to thwart the ratzi…

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 12/03/2011 at 5:38 pm

beautiful mum and daughters

l0nely-girl @ 12/03/2011 at 5:43 pm

The most beautiful family I have ever seen!

Angelina was taping an interview with Christiane Amanpour today and it will air tomorrow.

Pax is funny, apparently he doesn’t like paps.

Angelina Jolie looks beautiful. Zahara and Shiloh are two cuties. These paid hens are on the job. Got to make 15 cents a post. I am looking forward to seeing ITLOBAH. Angelina Jolie is an inspiring humanitarian, Mom, Writer, Director and Actress. Baby Jane and her two paid hens are just bitter.

They look beautiful. Will be watching AC on Monday. The ss fans cannot stay away from this beautiful woman. Sad spook fans are here before Angie’s fans. Even the haters know when they see beauty. Now, eat your hearts out with envy. Go Angie!

This awards season both Brad and Angie will be busy particularly Brad, it seems Moneyball, TOL and himself will be the contenders of awards. I can’t wait for Monday’s premiere.

Angelina’s hair looks great.
Re the suit.: Whatever. Call me when Angelina and GK Films wins this suit. If you Google Bosnia war and rape . You will get lots of articles and and books on the subject. This ass just wants attention.

They are possibly watching daddy’s film Happy Feet 2. The kids are so cute.

Angie’s hair loooks gorgeous and i love her coat. The kids probably love going to the movies, what kid doesn’t. lol at Pax, he has been trying to
outsmart the paps for some time , looks like he found the answer.

I am so proud of the JP’s.

love this family,poor trolls always the first to comment plus they make no sense

outsmart the paps for some time , looks like he found the answer.

I am so proud of the JP’s.

ps…Jared or Chris, I wish you would fix your site. I have had to skip too many comments to mention due to them not going thru.
I am sure if i continue to click send on this one i will end up with a couple of the same posts..or ppl do give up.. Fix it pls…

Richard P @ 12/03/2011 at 6:10 pm

Beautiful girls

I love them

Are they the same tweets that said Angie was in South Africa. Spotted by several people.

whatever.. Madd and the twins are not in the picture either.

@just a tidbit: @just a tidbit:
If it is true, must be WWZ reshoot. Anyway I am looking forward to ITLOBH premiere.

Passing Through @ 12/03/2011 at 6:14 pm

# 370 busted @ 12/03/2011 at 7:22 am
Porgie’s saying HW shouldn’t whine about their lot is so typical. Mr. Say What They Want To Hear. He really missed his calling, but it’s still not too late to run for President. These days the pickings are slim.
As for Ticky and her biitch? They’ll be seen either later tonight or tomorrow. I’m going out on a limb and say they’ll be on the stroll in NYC. She’s undoubtedly been emboldened by all of the “Near miss” press she got from last week’s Hugo stalkery. Maybe she’ll even be seen going to dinner somewhere in NYC at the same time as Angie’s premiere. I have faith in ya, Ticky, so don’t fail me!

Zahara needed that coat today, Sunday will be close to sixty
Anderson Cooper is taping a second show on Monday about Indentity theft, if you had yours stolen, email the show for tickets or to appear on the show.
Wondering if AC is vain, he want pictures, if a person had their identity stolen, who cares what they look like.
They actually send an email asking you to dress nicely to be seen on camera. If Angie was not on his show, I would not be going, all he have to do now is giggle like a little girl on the show.

Very pretty Ze and Shi look at the boot of the Shi ! :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All