Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: LAX Lovers!

Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: LAX Lovers!

Kate Bosworth and her boyfriend Michael Polish make their way through LAX International Airport on Friday (December 2) in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the week, the 28-year-old actress and her design partner Cher Coulter were a part of a special Cyber Monday event for their jewelry line JewelMint. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen also participated with their StyleMint line, as well as Rachel Bilson and her ShoeMint collection.

After running the festival circuit for the past year, Kate‘s film Another Happy Day hit theaters late last month in a limited release. Have you had a chance to see it yet?

FYI: Kate is wearing cute JewelMint pins!

kate bosworth michael polish lax lovers 01
kate bosworth michael polish lax lovers 02
kate bosworth michael polish lax lovers 03

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

DAMN that guy is ugly.

Michael looks just like Alex in the “East”. HA HA HA!!!!!!!
You know this was the look Kate made him do.

Seriously? The only thing she has to promote now is that crappy film no-one wants to see? Better practice your skills as a checkout girl at the Piggly Wiggly Kate.

JARED !!!! I just saw Straw Dogs !!! Kates is such an amazing actress – I guess she will get an Oscar nomination for that !!!

You are extremely STUPID. STUPID STUIPD STUPID.
HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueCrushed @ 12/03/2011 at 6:51 pm

Where’s the awkward hand holding the life partners usually display? Molish looks like he’s through already. NEXT!!!!

Why are these ” life partners” not carrying any bags. Are they faking again. Pretending that the are flying in or out to work. Really?! what a joke. They are true losers.

LMAO!! Wow, cute boyfriend Kate.

Arlene Moon says... @ 12/03/2011 at 6:58 pm

only 3 pics. what gives?!

BlueCrushed @ 12/03/2011 at 7:09 pm

Michael Polish deserves much better than sloppy 100ths.

Bon voyage….you won’t be missed.

I can relax now! @ 12/03/2011 at 7:52 pm

I am very happy for worth-molish they look so happy (sarcasim) HA HA and still together and going really stronge …………….. thank the lord.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
because there was a tweet that askars was seen at the chateau and I thought that bosworth might have tried to stalk him there being back in LA now I can relax MOVING ON!!!!!!!!!!

kristindonnelly Kristin Donnelly
I think today is the best day of my life. Alexander skaarsgard just sat down fifty feet away #chateaumarmont
8 hours ago

i can relax now @ 12/03/2011 at 7:56 pm

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

kristindonnelly Kristin Donnelly

Jewel Mint @ 12/03/2011 at 8:01 pm

@Arlene Moon says…: Really one pic that Just Jared cropped into three. Gotta keep those Jewel Mint checks coming!

OMG, Kate left Alexander Skarsgaard for that super ugly dude??? Starving herself must have made her crazy. ;)

in all her yrs of being in the buisness?! all she cud notch up is sum cyber event for crappy-jmint line? and some director/producer guy? who I have never heard of or seen his work? nice! well played kbos,

I cannot believe some of us were just commening on Thursday and Friday that we hadn’t seen these two for awhile and then low and behold their they are.
Does she really think she is to good to carry even a tiny piece of her own lugguage or is this once again an arranged photo op, to show her, her life partner and their matching rings. Since she started dragging him all over the place, those rings are always on display.

Also, I do find it interesting she isn’t doing any press for this film, with her co stars; Ellen Barkin, Ezra Miller, even Demi Moore (with what is going on in her life), are all doing publicity whether together or alone, yet she is doing nothing.
From the reviews I have read, once again she gets her standard very stiff performance but they seem to like the other cast members.

Next JJ phot op will be the hair salon.

he looks like he’s well on his way to becoming the next unibomber

LAX LOVERS?! Where is the Strange hand holding and Kate clinging all over MP trying to prove to the world how “Happy and in Love ” they are? Kate does not look too “Happy” and I love how Kate is walking ahead of MP. Also, the photo is rather blurry.Kate probably needs a little more time to” Heal”.This is just a photo OP to pay for some “Freebies”.Give Kate another week or two and we will see her smug face coming from some random place.Like the Vet or the Gyno.

@Blackcat99: Or you could read it as they really love LAX which is why they seem to hang out there without any luggage.

DailyNightly @ 12/03/2011 at 9:48 pm

Is her nose looking bigger than usual??

Do people not realize my comment was sarcasm?

BlueCrushed @ 12/04/2011 at 2:54 am

@TWPUMPKIN:

That’s no beautiful, talented young girl, it’s Kate Bosworth.

call me crazy but..... @ 12/04/2011 at 4:10 am

@TWPUMPKIN
Ya wanna get those darn specs checked there, oldtimer! Ya seeing skeletal Kate No Talent in fuzzy focus!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All