Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield: Sunset Embrace!

Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield: Sunset Embrace!

Emma Stone embraces her boyfriend Andrew Garfield while hiking together on Thursday (December 1) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress and her 28-year-old beau stopped to look at the scenery as sunset began to hit on the horizon. So cute!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Emma Stone

Emma‘s hit film The Help is coming to DVD and Blu-ray this coming Tuesday (December 6) – just in time for the holidays!

Be sure to pick up your copy of the film, which also stars Jessica Chastain, Viola Davis, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Octavia Spencer.

Bigger picture inside…

emma stone andrew garfield embrace 01

Photos: National Photo Group, Getty
Posted to: Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE

bobbyweiner @ 12/04/2011 at 9:07 pm

no interest in seeing the Help Jared…..I think Andrew wants to be American..he has spending a lot of time here….i hope he don’t ruin Spider-man

I love them both seperately and together. They are an awesome couple but it seems as if he’s always pulling away/distracted when he’s with her. Maybe he’s annoyed by the paps.

I think Blackwhite’Planet.COMit’s a good place to meet friends. I am certain I can meet a ri;ch man there, because I am at the beginning of my career and I would like someone’s support. Maybe you want to check it out!

Elizabeth @ 12/04/2011 at 9:27 pm

THEY SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!
Although the paps need to stop getting caught…it ruins their moment!

Elizabeth @ 12/04/2011 at 9:30 pm

THEY’RE SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Although the paps need to be a little more discrete, it ruins their intimate moment!

THEY ARE SO FREAKING CUTE!! I can’t wait to see The Amazing Spider-Man !!! *-*

too cute for words!!

they remind me of Shia and Carey Mulligan. so fake.

His boyfriend must be jealous

she’s soooo much better with RYAN GOSLING <3

@Eva:

Ryan Gosling is a manchild, he needs to grow up before committing to a serious relationship. It’s why Rachel dumped him.

supercute couple @ 12/04/2011 at 10:41 pm

Very unpretentious cute couple! Finally.

Alex Welch @ 12/04/2011 at 10:47 pm

it kind of makes you think, which relationships are PR stunts and which ones are genuine.

Shia Labeouf and Carey Mulligan.
Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson.
Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift.
Diana Agron and Alex Pettyfer.

These two, I believe are genuine just because they don’t need the career boost as they have had commercially or critically successful movies on their own terms but then again they don’t call it Hollyweird for nothing.

@Alex Welch:

Right, it’s not like they’re trying to launch a franchise together or propel their individual careers or anything that could benefit from a very public “romance” like this.

… oh, wait.

shia + carey, Taylor + taylor & Diana + Alex… immediately broke up right after the released of their movie together.
kristen & rob still continues coz there’s still Breaking Dawn Part 2…

They are adorable! :D I hope it lasts. LOVE Andrew and Emma <3

Alex Welch @ 12/05/2011 at 12:18 am

@go_figure: That’s my point! They break up as soon as the movie is done. It’s like…. WTF. Do the PR people think the public are that stupid?

How long would they last is …. how far do their pr agents / handlers would want Spiderman 2 to bring in more money & attention.

loverducky @ 12/05/2011 at 2:57 am

@Dani:

woah woah woah…there is nothing wrong with man children…or whatever the plural is. haha

If you dont have a partner in Hollywood you are nothing!

Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield are so cute together!
Love them… <3

jacybrown @ 12/05/2011 at 8:32 am

I am a lady lawyer, young and beautiful. And now I am seeking a good man who can give me a real lo;ve, so I got on Blackwhite’Planet.COMit’s where ri;ch men and women loo;king for comp;anionship for a fabulous lifestyle, maybe you want to try out :)
kristen & rob still continues coz there’s still Breaking Dawn Part 2…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All