Jude Law Watches Rudy's Soccer Game

Jude Law Watches Rudy's Soccer Game

Jude Law steps out on Saturday (December 3) to support his son, Rudy, at his soccer game in London, England.

The 38-year-old English actor and proud papa cheered on his 9-year-old son while chatting with other parents on the sidelines.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jude Law

You can catch Jude on the big screen opposite Chloe Moretz in Martin Scorsese‘s Hugo, and he’ll also join Robert Downey, Jr. in theaters when Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows is released later this month!

jude law rudy soccer game 01
jude law rudy soccer game 02
jude law rudy soccer game 03
jude law rudy soccer game 04
jude law rudy soccer game 05
jude law rudy soccer game 06
jude law rudy soccer game 07

Jesse Grant/Getty

urbigfatass @ 12/04/2011 at 2:14 pm

oh is this mr. fun ?

Jude you are the best! Always!

Lou S. Konte @ 12/04/2011 at 4:05 pm

Not Hot.

Not that I’m actually complaining (think it’s great & the right thing for the kids here) but why is it only Jude Law’s kids get their faces blurred in pap pics? You never see any other celeb kid’s faces blurred, is he the only one to threaten lawsuits or something? If I were a celeb I’d do whatever he does & make sure my kids faces were blurred if pics were printed/used.

dolorescraegt @ 12/04/2011 at 5:57 pm

i love to see dr. watson transform himself into a doting dad…..jude doing what he loves best…being with his kids.

he looks very good imo(and beard suits him)and noone has to agree with me it´s just my opinion..he is handsome man who needs beard for his role..can´t await to see this movie btw :) very HOT
thanks Jared…i think he have mentioned more then once that he don´t like to be photographed with children and that´s why the faces are blurred imo.

Jude looks fantastic and is always happy in his role of Dad to his children. ….probably his favorite role. He once said his favorite word was “Dad”.

DAYUM, he’s one hot daddy! Sherlock Holmes/Dr. Watson only two weeks away, a definite must see.

agent spencer @ 12/04/2011 at 7:01 pm

what a present dad.

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is my very own Jude Law. I’ve been a very good girl. Promise.

rattlesnakes @ 12/04/2011 at 8:25 pm

he looks freaky/creepy to me , sorry i’d run like he ll …. I bet he wouldn’t blur the faces if he ever had a real job for a while ,say like picking tobacco, selling insurance door to door or selling women’s shoes… he’d take a second look at how easy he has it and let the paps take a few pix

I love what Jude’s wearing in these pictures. He’s such a hot yummy stylish dad. *winks at Jude*
Everybody at my house gets excited for Sherlock Holmes GOS every time they show a commercial for it on TV. They loved the first movie. I can’t wait for more Dr. Hotson.

My very favorite DILF! <3

Jude, I’ll be in London next week so I thought we could go ahead and get married while I’m there. Wear something nice for me, baby.

nepenthes @ 12/05/2011 at 7:11 am

Dilf for sure. Is the beard for a film?
His boy is so big now!

dolorescraegt @ 12/05/2011 at 9:59 am

yes the beard is for anna karenia with kiera knightly. he also had to wear the beard for the stage play anna christie. i can’t wait to see that beautiful clean shaven again…love you jude.

I adore his character in Hugo.