Angelina Jolie Talks 'Blood & Honey,' Marriage

Angelina Jolie Talks 'Blood & Honey,' Marriage

Angelina Jolie grins as she speaks with journalist Christiane Amanpour in an interview airing during Good Morning America on Monday (December 5).

The 36-year-old actress spoke about directing her new film, In the Land of Blood & Honey, and spoke a bit about her personal life, too. Check it:

On going behind the camera: “[W]riting is the hardest because it feels the most exposed….When you’re an actress, you use somebody else’s words and you can always blame the director and the director can say the editor. But the writer is the one that kind of sits alone in the room and writes what they think is important, funny, historical, topical.”

On her kids asking whether she’ll marry Brad Pitt: “The kids asked me the other day and I asked them if it was just because they wanted to have a ‘big cake. They see movies that have the people getting married in the movies or somebody’s, you know, the happily ever after. Shrek and Fiona are married. We’ve explained to them that our commitment when we decided to start a family was the greatest commitment you could possibly have. Once you have six children, you’re…you’re committed.”

For more from Angelina, visit ABCNews.com!

Pictured inside: Angie dressed in a Stella McCartney suit and a David Yurman cable bracelet while carrying the Ralph Lauren Collection “Bedford” bag while out and about in NYC on Monday (December 5).

angelina jolie white suit nyc 01
angelina jolie white suit nyc 02
angelina jolie white suit nyc 03
angelina jolie white suit nyc 04

Don’t get married Angie!!! No need to conform to other peoples standards. Partnership is working for you and Brad….so stick with it.

JUSTIN THEROUX IS HOT @ 12/05/2011 at 9:22 am

ok. nice interview

Great interview, can’t wait to see the rest. ITLOBAH sounds compelling, bravo Angie.

Tweet: Chelsie Gosk @ChelsieGosk Chelsie Gosk
When Brad saw Zahara’s picture the first time, he cried. @TheTinaBeast’s breakfast with Angelina pic.twitter.com/TbnVBgiO

Horse Teeth @ 12/05/2011 at 9:27 am

needs a bucket of oats

Tweet: @TheTinaBeast Tina Brown
Breakfast at home w/ 1-woman Navy SEAL unit Angelina Jolie: actor, director, producer, humanitarian, bombshell http://pic.twitter.com/GHQ14ZU8

In the Land of Stolen Rape Movies

GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!! @ 12/05/2011 at 9:30 am

Thats one ugly old nag.
Strap on the feed bag pronto!

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 9:30 am

LMAO at Angie saying she asked the kids if they wanted a wedding because they wanted “a big cake”! Too funny. That’s exactly how kids think, too. A wedding means a big cake, a party and gifts…and if mom and dad get gifts, then maybe they’ll get gifts, too! LOL.

Bill and Jane are in the front row. So sweet.

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 9:32 am

I see Huvsy’s troll is back on the stroll this morning after getting most of the weekend off. Guess this means the troll ran out of hay and has to go back to work so she can afford another day at the stable…

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 9:32 am

4Q -
Are you at the AC taping?

ex Jen fan @ 12/05/2011 at 9:34 am

Great interview! Angelina is not just a beautiful face. She has a great mind and a great heart.

Female Grinch @ 12/05/2011 at 9:35 am

She’s a mean one
Ms. Bytch
She’s starving
and she’s foul
She steals men & children,
and the odd script
Ms. Byyyy itch!

alexanderina @ 12/05/2011 at 9:35 am

She is awesome. Thanks for the tweets

I am lmao at the haters

Gemma Healy @ 12/05/2011 at 9:39 am

Isn’t it about time they got married to legitimise their children?

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 9:32
No, but I’m trying to go to the premiere tonite.

ex Jen fan @ 12/05/2011 at 9:40 am

At 36, Angelina is ICONIC!
At 42, Jennifer Anuston is a SUGAR MOMMY.

do we have another movie to promote? i’ts the only time she speaks

How does the children know they are not married? They are not old enough to know unless someone keps hammering it in their heads. At their age, I should think they only know their Brad is their dad and she is the mom.

She looks like a ventriloquist’s dummy.

Love you Angie- you are the best!

my anjie is the best!

my anjie is the best!

She is always gorgeous but right here she looks so cute and happy!

psycho babble..so she was in a hurry to have 6 kids because it will keep Brad the ar*sinine tethered to her?,..he just hasnt met is next it girl yet…lol

Once you have six children, and you’re not married , then you are .. you are absolute psychos !!!
wtf.. seriously .. wt is so creepy about marriage that freaks ppl out… is it the eternal commitment!! is it the division of property after a divorce ??
i dunno ,, but i kno that if u don’t wanna marry me,, then get the hell outta ma house..

@Gemma Healy:
>>>>>>>>>>
What is there to legitimise? How about you get lobotomised?
Nevermind, no need for the kids to be legitimised, they have always been legitimate.
And no need for you to get lobotomised. You have always been a MORON!
YAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!
Some times, the jokes write themselves.. Love it.

I just love her!

kidsneedsenseofpermanence @ 12/05/2011 at 10:00 am

On her kids asking whether she’ll marry Brad Pitt:
Ask the vein.

The fans are having a great morning, and the day has just began. Happy times.
The trolls are having a meltdown, and the day has just began. By the end of the day trolls head will explode.
To the person asking how will kids know if they are married, guess what, 10 y.o. And 8 y.o. Knows about what goes on within their family. Ask your neighbor kids, it’s obvious you have no children.

Ex Jen Fan @ 12/05/2011 at 10:04 am

JENNIFER ANUSTAIN:

HOLLYWOOD’S GOSSIP QUEEN
MS. VICTIMHOOD
ALCOHOLIC
COCAINE ADDICT
CIGARETTE ADDICT
FAMEHO
SELF-CENTERED BYTCH
QUEEN OF MEDIOCRES
MOVIE-GENRE KILLER
etcetera, etcetera

why Mom E why? @ 12/05/2011 at 10:09 am

Mom E and Dad E can foresee potential new trim in the future when we grow tired of each other and lose our celebrity.

The kids do not know the morality around marriage or even what it means in it’s depth. they are far too young. she is LYING. She is pushing it and brad pitty is avoiding. he would step out and run if he could. b—tch is trapped. LMAO.

she is pathetic and so is he. she needs to just STOP already and go back to being her authentic self. i’d go back to liking her. besides…she doesn’t need pitt. at all…but she stole him and is now stuck with him. if she actually dumped pitt, i’d like her again even more.

he has drained the hot and life out of her.

good interview @ 12/05/2011 at 10:14 am

Journalist Christiane Amanpour great interview with Angelina Jolie. Haters are trying to bring Angie down so they can feel good about the idol they adore.Christiane and Angelina both Ladies are very smart.

Pittstainwiglet @ 12/05/2011 at 10:20 am

Jajaja can u idiots see? Angie don wanna marry pittstain. It’z da one ting she keep her word on…… She said long time ago in intaviews. No more marriagez. Jajaja Pittstain say when **** can get Marred Angie and he would do it . Jajaj dat liar just duznt wunna explain why angie feels no need to get married to him. Jajaj Angie used to say maybe wen da kidz ask and den later Pittstain say da kidz are asking well Angie tell dem no jajjaja I tink she buy dem a cake instead of marrying Pittstain jajajaj

UGLY!!! look at her fugly face… must be the cocaine!!! shame on you Jolie!!

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 10:21 am

# 17 QQQQ @ 12/05/2011 at 9:39 am
Ok. I saw the NY weather earlier so hope it doesn’t rain. I love Angie, but sorry, I’m not standing around in the rain to see anyone…unless someone is paying me a huge chunk of money and they person I’m being paid to stand around waiting for doesn’t go by the name of Sad Spook of a Fattened Tick…

Trolls are having a meltdown! Bwahahahha,

I love it

Angie is wonderful .In the Land of Blood and Honey I can’t wait :)

Trolls you better leave now because it’s only going to get worse for you today. Try and find an ocean and go have a big scream as loud as you can.
Angle rules, beautiful mother and wife, that’s what Brad calls her, “my mrs.”….now what you gonna do about that, 1, 2, 3, bye, bye.

Pittstainwiglet @ 12/05/2011 at 10:22 am

in da 60 minutez intaview Angie sayz da reason she and her dadd r taking iz becuz it iz best for da family , not wutz best for her. So yez she will stay in non wanted relationshipz for her kidz and family sake. Y not marry pittstain? Wut da big deal? Jajaja

good interview @ 12/05/2011 at 10:23 am

What kind of Life do these people have who write horrible comments about Angelina Jolie and children.They have to be living a miserable life.Black souls.Parents of Bullys.

Pittstainwiglet @ 12/05/2011 at 10:25 am

Wut da hell. Why is g@yz bleeped. It look like I say homophobic wordz but I didn’t . Da bleeping ting iz silly for wordz like dat.

PT is cool ’cause she’s real
a lesson for many of you nutty JP fans
I can’t dislike her
and a few others here

And the Oscar goes to @ 12/05/2011 at 10:28 am

George Clooney won best actor in DC
He is the great favorite

Pittstainwiglet @ 12/05/2011 at 10:29 am

U r so stupeed and hurt right now. Jajaja “iz it just cuz u want a big cake” jajajaj or did daddy talk u into ask me Jajaja pittstain fanz go cry for your sissybitch maybe he can convinze Ange to do it wen gaayz get married. Jaja yeah right. Jajaj @huh:

I disagree. The comitment to EACH other is the foundation to every realationship. Couples with children split as often as those without. For example: Angie’s parents split and they had two children. Not to say that what they decide isn’t their own business, but I do not for one minute believe the reasons she’s giving as why they don’t marry. However as I said, they deserve their privacy on this matter, just wish they would both say that while interviewed.

good interview @ 12/05/2011 at 10:23 am

______________________________________________
They need go hug a tree or step away from the computer, go outside and let the spirit of the holidays seep into their black holes. Seriously, imagine all the bad karma on their way to them?

Pittstainwiglet @ 12/05/2011 at 10:36 am

Can u imagine going on an 8 hour date wit Angie and at da end she look at u and say “let me walk you home. I want to make sure you’re alright” jajaja and den u invite her in for “coffee” Jajaja I love da Newsweek write up. Jaja

Wonderbust @ 12/05/2011 at 10:37 am

@And the Oscar goes to:
he also won it in 2007 AND 2009 but still lost the Oscars.

MMhmm @ 12/05/2011 at 10:29 am
_____________________________________

there is not greater commitment
between 2 people than children
they r for life
marriages r not
take the ex of brad nd ja
who haven’t seen each other for almost 7 years
nd wont have any kind of relationship ever again
not matter what happen to brad nd angelina as a couple
they r FOREVER in each other’s life
brad’s grandchildren will be angelina’s grandchildren

good interview @ 12/05/2011 at 10:38 am

Cristiane and Angelina are very knowledgeable about the war.Angelina Jolie showing the haters how are articulate a person she is.

Wow, loves it! Love her! I am at work now but my trusty DVR is taping all of Angie’s interviews. I have to reiterate I am so proud of her, and I am just a fan. Can you imagine Brad, and his parents, feeling so proud of this brains and beauty????

speaktruth @ 12/05/2011 at 10:41 am

I mean, I kinda wish they’d get married too. I do find her refreshing though, which is odd and cool at the same time because she’s not a Hollywood newcomer. Her movie seems really interesting, and I think it’s safe to say it’ll bring up important issues that should be discussed more.

She is very pretty except her body shape, it just isn’t healthy for young girls to see someone who obviously has body image issues on the cover of magazines. There should be a regualtion to healthy body index for actresses as they have for run way models. Nothing against Angelina herself, I think she does wonderful things just think that while her children have chefs that cook for them, maybe she should eat what they eat? It doesn’t appear that Angelina is following a good diet…she’s aged considerably this past year:(

@huh: If they are pathetic and lying, why are you here wasting their time commenting about their life, do you know them? Right now you are looking like the pathetic one.
OMG fans are watching mass suicide by trolls, happy times.

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 10:44 am

I just saw this story on the ABC News website that’s a recap of Angie’s interview and had to LMAO at her comment about going to dinner with people and they know not to bring up the death penalty as a convo piece because “nobody wants us to go off on each other…” She wouldn’t say who’s pro and who’s con, but that’s a no-brainer – Angie’s pro, Brad’s con. Brad so left wing that I’m surprised his God-fearing, regular church-going, heart of the Bible Belt, staunch Republican family hasn’t disowned him yet. LOL!
By LAUREN EFFRON (@LEffron831) and WONBO WOO
Dec. 5, 2011
In her first foray into writing and directing, Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie chose to shine a spotlight on a country that has been stricken by years of genocide and incredible violence.
Jolie’s film, “In the Land of Blood and Honey,” due out in theatres on Dec. 23, tells the story of the Bosnian conflict from both sides of the racial divide, and how the Bosnian people were changed forever after their homeland was ripped apart by war in the 1990s.
“I was thinking and meditating on these international themes of violence against women, lack of intervention, and how human beings are changed and warped by war, and how some people come out stronger and some people are truly broken,” Jolie told “This Week” anchor Christiane Amanpour, who covered the Bosnian conflict in the 1990′s. “There’s no safe way to tackle these subject matters, but I think the important thing is to discuss them and tackle them.”
As a Goodwill ambassador to the United Nations and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Jolie has traveled many times to some of the world’s most war-torn and impoverished countries. She said she didn’t intentionally choose Bosnia for the setting of her debut film, but said the more she researched the Bosnian conflict, the more she was taken by it.
“This is our generation’s war. … this was, you know, the worst genocide since World War II in Europe,” she said. “It was– ‘what were we all doing?’ And ‘did we do enough’ and ‘why do we not speak about this enough’ and ‘why I don’t know enough about this?’ And so I wanted to learn. I felt a responsibility to learn.”
The actress said it felt “bizarre” to play the role of the writer and the director, but added that it was “great not to be in front of the camera.” Jolie said “writing is the hardest because it feels the most exposed.”
“When you’re an actress, you use somebody else’s words and you can always blame the director and the director can say the editor,” she said. “But the writer is the one that kind of sits alone in the room and writes what they think is important, funny, historical, topical.”
The entire cast of “In the Land of Blood and Honey” is made up of locals from the region because this was “their story,” Jolie said. The actress added that she even kept her name a secret when they first sent the script to the cast, because she said she wanted an honest reaction from the people who had lived through the war.
“If we sent this script out and actors read it and said ‘this is irresponsible’ or ‘this is inappropriate,’ then I wouldn’t have done it,” Jolie said. “I would have shelved and burnt it.”
Actresses Zana Marjanovic and Vanessa Glodjo, who star in the film, told Amanpour they were touched by Jolie’s script when they read it, which they said didn’t soften the conflict as other films have.
“When I read the script, it was — I had knives in my chest, in my stomach,” Glodjo said. “And I said, ‘My God. What is this? What is this really? It’s so strong.’”
Both actresses said they hope “In the Land of Blood and Honey” reminds people of what their country went through during the Bosnian conflict.
“Our fear is that people won’t know what happened and being ignorant about what happened leaves a chance that it may happen again,” she said. “Hopefully, if it changes or opens up the view of one person, we did a great thing.”
While she said she isn’t expecting the film to be a box office hit, Jolie believes it was an important project to take on.
“We did it because we felt this is a war that isn’t talked about enough,” Jolie said. “I know it’s a hard film to sit through, but it’s two hours to sit through something that’s very hard, and these people lived through it for many, many years, and it was many, many times worse than any reenactment could possibly be. And I feel like it’s a gift and a duty to sit through two hours of what they lived through.”
The star has garnered international fame for launching several revitalization projects in struggling countries, and famously adopting children from those regions, which she and actor Brad Pitt raise and homeschool together.
The six children of the Jolie-Pitt household make up their own mini-United Nations of sorts. Aside from Pitt and Jolie’s biological children, 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, the family includes Maddox, 10, from Cambodia, Pax, 8, from Vietnam, Zahara, 6, from Ethiopia and Shiloh, 5, from Nambia.
“I look at them and think what their birth parents must have gone through, what their birth grandparents would have done through, and so I feel connected to it,” Jolie said. “It’s a gift when you adopt a child from another country. This whole country enters your home.”
Jolie and Pitt are often seen with their kids in tow. The star said the whole family travels together, wherever they go, and the kids are even always on location with them.
“It’s so hard with family in this business so we take turns working, so whenever one of us works, the other makes sure they’re there for the kids so we never have to split up the family,” Jolie said. “If it’s over five days, everybody’s got to move in a big traveling mass.”
Despite their megawatt stardom, Jolie said she and Pitt try to keep things “normal” and even have date nights together. Just like other couples, the actress admitted they have their differences in opinion, especially when it comes to politics. For one, Jolie said she and Pitt differ on the death penalty.
“I won’t say whose side anyone is on, but it’s the one, the thing nobody brings up at dinner because nobody wants us to go off on each other,” she said. “But it’s fun. It’s a fun debate, you know? It’s a good– you want to be able to have — to respect each other’s views and to not be exactly– we’re not identical. We have– we have strong views.”

However, when asked if there were wedding bells in the future for her and Pitt, Jolie delicately dodged the question.
“The kids asked me the other day and I asked them if it was just because they wanted to have a ‘big cake,’” she said, laughing. “They see movies that have the people getting married in the movies or somebody’s, you know, the happily ever after. Shrek and Fiona are married.”
“We’ve explained to them that our commitment when we decided to start a family was the greatest commitment you could possibly have. Once you have six children, you’re…you’re committed.”
Jolie has starred in more than 30 films, earning an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in the 1999 film, “Girl, Interrupted.” However, she said motherhood has changed her whole attitude about her career.
“I don’t feel needed in a position of being an actor. I feel like I’m needed at home as a mom, and I’m hoping that I’ll find other things,” Jolie said. “I’d love to be able to write or direct or work on and produce more projects about issues dealing with situations that I feel passionate about.”

are Brad’s parents really at Anderson Cooper’s show?

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 10:47 am

# 46 Troll @ 12/05/2011 at 10:27 am
Gee…a ringing endorsement from a troll. My day is made, so I guess I can go back to bed now…

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 10:49 am

# 47 And the Oscar goes to @ 12/05/2011 at 10:28 am
This is probably going to come as a shock to you, so I’ll be gentle – Film critics are not members of AMPAS an therefore they don’t vote for the Academy Awards. That’s a great big “DUH!,” moron…

Guidian @ 12/05/2011 at 10:42 am
_______________________________________
stop w/ passive agressive crap
angelina has no body image issues
that’s ur jealous envy fat b i t c h e s problem

His parents were at the Tina Brown event this morning, not sure about AC.

good interview @ 12/05/2011 at 10:53 am

@Guidian: Some people are slim.Not everyone can be the size the public want you to be.Sometimes it is hard to gain weight.Most people find it hard lose the weight.Depends on your metabolism.

Wonderbust @ 12/05/2011 at 10:57 am

@Passing Through:
yup..in fact i just did a search of the critics awards that Sandra B won and she hardly won any..Clooney always wins alot of critics awards he did in 2007 and 2009..so im not worried now..

@Ex Jen Fan: How old are you??? You sound like your 10yrs old..grow up

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 11:00 am

# 61 ? @ 12/05/2011 at 10:45 am
I don’t know if you’re a troll…but here’s the photo of the Tina Brown event. I’m sure someone will have a snitfit about me not giving credit to whoever first found the photo, but I have no idea who that was, so build a bridge and get over it…

Great picture of Angie, Jane & Bill in NYC.

Thanks to all the fans for the Angie news so far today and that to come! From Howard Kurtz’s twiter this am:
HowardKurtz HowardKurtz
At Tina Brown’s, Kati Marton says her late husband Richard Holbrooke would have loved Jolie’s new Bosnia film. Angie loved sparring w him
1 hour ago

Love B&A, many thanks for that pix!!!! Its perfection!!!

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 11:08 am

# 67 Wonderbust @ 12/05/2011 at 10:57 am
You know I can’t stand Porgie, but I don’t have a problem with him winning the Best Actor Oscar because while I think Brad wants to win…I know it ain’t the be-all and end-all of his LIFE. Porgie’s desperate to have something to lord over Brad because the Oscars is the only area where he has a chance of beating Brad at something. Porgie’s never even won a Golden Globe and got passed over by the Indie Spirit nomination folks, so let him have his little stinky Oscar. At the end of the day – that’s ALL he’s got. If Porgie loses he goes gets mad, fires his go, goes to Lake Como and broods about it for a while, hires another ho and gets back on the horse. Rinse and repeat. If Brad loses he’s got his Angie, his kids, his parents, siblings and extended family and life goes on just like it did before the nomination – stalker included. So if Porgie wins, then good on him. He can give the Oscar to his next ho and ask her to rig up so he can self-asphyxiate when she’s not around to do it for him. Give it a few years – Porgie’ll be the next Michael Hutchence or David Carradine.

Fans, if you want to see a couple of fabulous pictures of Jane and Bill with fabulous Angie, go to JJB, page 893. OMG, OMG, the trolls will die right now. Happy times.

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 11:11 am

# 70 Love B&A @ 12/05/2011 at 11:04 am
…and here come the hens…”Jane’s just being polite! She still loves Jen best!”

@Love B&A:

Nice pic of them thank you for sharing.
Im here seating for GM for Angie’s interview. Ive been up early.
I hope everybody ready to support Angie. I know its holiday and everybody busy but lets all support her

@WBPfan:

There are more pictures of Angie Bill and Jane at celebrity gossip.

PassingThrough #73, correction: George Clooney won 2 Golden Globes for movies: lead actor for Oh Brother Where Art though and supp actor for Syrianna.

Thank you Love B&A!!! “Running over” right now!!!!

Angiel loos beautifull with her white suite with Jane An Bill. on celbretiy gossip. My god she looks gorgeous.

@Passing Through:

I know the trolls will go ape sh!t crazy over these lovely pictures of Angie with Brad’s parents in NYC LMAO Here is one more.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/05/2011 at 11:30 am

Love B&A @ 12/05/2011 at 11:24 am

Love the pic. Angie is so happy and so are Brad’s parents. Thanks for the pic.

I totally agree. The MANiston trolls will sure slit their wrist.

She looks so gorgeous and happy being there with Bill & Jane. Holly is there too.

uNEMployeROSbusTdebrgulLoveB&a @ 12/05/2011 at 11:40 am

uNemployednojobrosedebrabustedEttaDakota back forth bawaa !

noJobliFEunHapYMArryguli aka Love B&A brangefan BA+6 JPS
jps jp fan jpfan B&H Another Fan Thx Just Jared Justafan wfb Tree !

Dawg howe miny stoopid handl’e’s debrabustedroseEtta @nd guliLoveB&A unhapey @rs’e’s got ?
=== ============
debrabustedroseEtta @nd AARPguliLoveB&A live’s there @rse’s
@t jj’s ! Ja))

rose debra busted back forth lite we stoopid lmbaopimp !
nolifenojobnoreelmariageguli steelin”g ne’w’s @ jjb @nd mega daile’y !
===================
bawaaah olde bish guli spi’n's ho’ur’s online ! clean ur house bish !
u no ang u grate granny phone’y 56yroldebiddyAARPnolifebi sh jaJaja));

guli dises jj , her @R se here 365 thuming pt , fa’n’s downe !
u triEd run bdj away’e !

busteddebraroseEttacybil @r’se brad da’n’t wo’nt u bawaah !
u need job perm @nd laye urself unemployed bis h !
=======================
ur fan fik’s suk @t grotto bawaaah by to’y's u pityfull !
an oldie u stoo pid big mouthi’n ole bi sh ! phon’ey @rs’e take uP for AARPguli @rse ! an oldie nose guli atack bdj @nd pt stun k bish !! u poser troll oldie n@ssy too women @t jj’s , side with ev il looser’s ! ang wood’nt wo.n’t u @s fan !

Brangelina seem so out of touch with reality…
also,Angelina is YUCK.
especially these days.

you know,I have a feeling when their kids become teens they arnt gonna be able to handle it. they are gonna struggle like hell.
especially shiloh will be doing some major confronting on the gender thing.

@fvghbjkgh: (LAUGHING AT YOU.)

The sky is falling, the sky is falling for the trolls. Hahahhah

————————–New Thread——————————-

Ooops sorry not new thread, JJ just added pics here.

I love this picture of Angie & Jane too.

@Love B&A:

Thanks for those pics, it’s awesome to see them support her. :) :)

toomuchanistontalkhere @ 12/05/2011 at 11:52 am

@Lara:

where?

toomuchanistontalkhere @ 12/05/2011 at 11:54 am

NO NEW THREAD

PLEASE KEEP POSTING HERE

Jared, if you can and will, please post the additional pictures of Angelina with her mother-in-law Jane Pitt and her father-in-law William Pitt. They are absolutely beautiful.
Here is the link from A&B+6. Please scroll down.
How wonderful it is to see Brad’s gorgeous mom and his handsome dad supporting Angelina in her directorial debut. The pictures speak volumes………Holly is there also.
Please Jared. If you can, update and add those pictures as well.

@QQQQ:
#6
Thanks for the tweet. That sure looks like the back of Brad’s dad’s head sitting in the front row.
Yeah, I know, hard to tell but it looks like it to me. :)

toomuchanistontalkhere @ 12/05/2011 at 12:03 pm

oh noez, da wiglett troll is gonbbe verde angryz becauze it sayz that brad would be not be in NYC, and now jane and bill are there.

bwhahahahahahahahahaha

time to slit your wrists and NEVER post here again wiglett,,mad and sad, brad IS in NYC for the premiere. oh noezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 12:11 pm

# 78 2PT @ 12/05/2011 at 11:16 am
Really? Well…just goes to show you how much attention I pay to Porgie’s career and the GGs in years Angie and/or Brad weren’t involved. Plus, I was too lazy to look it up because I really don’t GAFF if Porgie wins awards because I think his acting sucks and as they say – the HFPA has never met a bribe they didn’t take.

pittstainwiglet @ 12/05/2011 at 12:25 pm

Jajaja da only thing I tink wen I see da photos of Angie wit pittstain rents is dat Jon voiight must be so jelly right now jajaj@toomuchanistontalkhere:

#47 – Porgie’s DC Film Critics win means absolutely nothing. Believe me, I live in the DC metro area and DC has fvck all to do with prognosticating or predicting anything. They carry the least amount of influence when it comes to the majors (GGs, Oscars, BAFTAs, SAG). DC just likes Porgy because the city skews older, pretentious, egotistical and narcissistic just like him.

toomuchanistontalkhere @ 12/05/2011 at 12:32 pm

@pittstainwiglet:

moron :)))))))))))))

u is wrongz againz wit ur predicts,,,u must b so embrszzed in dis mo-ment. y don’t ya go far awayz from here?

SACRY SKINNY @ 12/05/2011 at 12:38 pm

VEINY ANGIE!

@fvghbjkgh: That is Simy Alanes. For sure.

Glad to see Angelina with Brad’s parents. Isn’t interesting Brad’s mom name is Jane and Angelina character in Mr. and Mr. Smith is Jane?

Newsweek cover is posted up at joliepittwatch.com thismornig. I think that Ang looks so pretty in the cover.

Splash has some additional pics of Angie with Jane and Bill.
I am so thrilled that Brad’s parents are out there supporting Angelina. It must mean so much to Angie to have them there with her. Brad has such a close knit, loving family. I am loving them more and more and Jane is absolutely beautiful. She and Angie are absolutely radiant and gorgeous to look at. Brad’s dad is beaming so proudly.
Blessings to Jane and Bill for being the wonderful people they are. They did a great job with Brad.
I would not be surprised to learn the entire Pitt clan is in New York.
Brad’s birthday is the 18th. Bet Angie has a wonderful day planned for him.

Some new quotes in this article (incl. discussions around the dinner table):
By LAUREN EFFRON and WONBO WOO | Good Morning America – 37 minutes ago
Angelina Jolie on Choosing Bosnian Conflict for Her Directing Debut, Traveling With Six Kids and If Marriage Is in Her Future (ABC News)

Watch the full story on “Nightline” tonight at 11:35 p.m. ET

Angelina Jolie on Motherhood and Having a Family With Brad Pitt

The six children of the Jolie-Pitt household make up their own mini-United Nations of sorts. Aside from Pitt and Jolie’s biological children, Shiloh, 5, and 3-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, the family includ

I’m not too keen on Porgie winning the best actor Oscar because I saw The Descendants and it svcked. I hated the movie. Porgie as a father is an absolute joke. Just couldn’t buy him in it because his real life comes crashing in too much to convince anyone he’s an everyman type. I can buy him as the arrogant fvck in Up in the Air, the assassin in The American or the corporate lawyer who mops up the corruption messes in Michael Clayton. But as a dad. Not at all. And for me, there was a BIG distraction with Shailene Woodley, who plays his older daughter in the movie, because she’s closer in age to his girlfriends. She walks around in bikinis for most of the movie, so seeing her next to him conjured up images of Porgie on Lake Como with his piece. There’s a scene in which they are laying on a beach together and it was really creepy. Just didn’t feel his performance at all. However, Brad as Billy Bean is by far the better performance in my opinion. He nailed it and he deserves the Oscar. If Porgie wins, yeah, I’ll live. But I’ll be pisssed.

toomuchanistontalkhere @ 12/05/2011 at 1:07 pm

@amyofanaheim:

why are you promoting JPW?

ex Jen fan @ 12/05/2011 at 1:08 pm

JAWWY
FAKE BLOND
REY-TARD (her word)
TICKY
etcetera, etcetera
________________________________________________

I am more than 10 years old. ‘someone’ must be 3 (or a rey-tard like her idol).

Couldn’t disagree more about Clooney!!! How can you be “Best Actor” when you are entirely unbelievable in the role.

@ MooCow – Because critics love him.

@ MooCow – ….and old people.

Adorable picture of Angie & Jane.

@toomuchanistontalkhere: I am not promotoing anything, I just relly like the cover that is posted on there. Ang looks like the angel that she relly is, so pretty.

@?:

I think so. I did see on celebirty gossip.com I think it was Jane is in New York . Trolls are really going to have a melt down

He is so honest and noble.
Shame on you, Brad
shame on you Angelina!!!

I thought that once one of their children asked them to get married, they would. That’s what they said in the past. I guess, they don’t stick to what they say. I mean, I like Angie and all, but jeez – don’t say something if you’re not going to mean it.

thelookoflove1365 @ 12/05/2011 at 2:12 pm

Thanks to all the fans for bringing the twitter stories and posting links for articles and pictures of the JPS. I just love how Jane Pitt was clinging to Angie and the big smile on both Bill and Jane’s faces shows they are proud and loves Angie.
It makes me sad though, for Angie, that her mother is not around anymore to share and bask in Angie’s success. MArcheline would have been very, very proud of Angie. She would have been there with Brad’s parents to show their support for Angie.
With these support from Brad’s parents, I’m sure some one is feeling INADEQUATE and possibly pissed and jealous. LOL. Goodtimes.

Jones @ 12/05/2011 at 12:56 pm
I’m not too keen on Porgie winning the best actor Oscar because I saw The Descendants and it svcked. I hated the movie. Porgie as a father is an absolute joke…However, Brad as Billy Bean is by far the better performance in my opinion. He nailed it and he deserves the Oscar. If Porgie wins, yeah, I’ll live. But I’ll be pisssed.
________________________________________________
I saw The Artist yesterday. I don’t get why anyone would vote for it over Moneyball. The Artist is good but rather cutesy for my taste. Dujardin’s performance reminds of Meryl Streep. It’s very caricaturish which critics seem to favor over nuanced performances like Brad’s in Moneyball and TOL. TOL is like one of those masterful, cerebral paintings that I still don’t get to this day but Moneyball is a classic.

Una Arterton @ 12/05/2011 at 2:13 pm

Even their kids know that their parents are living in sin.

Just a Lurker @ 12/05/2011 at 2:18 pm

I think they will get married someday. They will get married when the kids get older and ask them to marry not for the reason they just want a big cake.

36? She looks a lot older!

Una Arterton @ 12/05/2011 at 2:13 pm

So are 3/4 if not more of the population in the world. You include it.

I guess we cannot even get a thread for Angie in NY.
we do not want to make someone mad.

Angie is rattling hens cages and sending shivers down their spines, even Whamo is on a day release from prison. Haha. I’m loving the agony they’re feeling right now. You go Angie.

Passing Through @ 12/05/2011 at 2:33 pm

# 111 amyofanaheim @ 12/05/2011 at 12:59 pm
Hmmm…a link to Sherry-the-hen’s site… Wondering if she’s still crying because we called bullshite on her…

First of all, it’s nobodies business why or why not the JPs will get married. That’s a private and personal issue between that family, as it should be. Why is it such a major issue with so many people and yet other celebs have been together for years without marrying and not one mention of it. Look at Goldie and Kurt. They’ve been together 28 years without tying the knot. The almighty Oprah and Steadman? 25 years. Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber together since 2005 and have two children together are not married. Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves have been together since 2006, have children, and are not married. And finally the beloved by many (I guess) Johnny Depp has been with Vanessa Paradis for 13 years and they have two kids and no plans to ever get married it seems. But you never hear about any negative stories about why these people are not married and pressuring them to do so. But, once again, the rules are different for the JPs. These poor people live under a magnifying glass and are judged in a way that no one else are and in a way NOBODY could live up to. I don’t know if it’s because the media and hen fans are just wanting them to fail at everything or if it’s because their star is so big that everyone watches them so intensely and are wondering if they are as perfect as they seem. Which they are not. NO ONE IS. They are only human and I wish the harsh judgement from people would just stop. I sometimes wish Angie wasn’t such a mega movie star worldwide so she wouldn’t have to deal with all the negativity that goes with it. But then I see the reaction of the throngs of people who actually get to see her in person and remember that the amount of people who love her way out weigh the negative nellies who are critical of her.

Thanks B&A! LOVE the photos of Angie and Jane (and Bill in the background) in New York. Angie looks fab in her white suit and Jane looks so stylish in her black leather jacket. It’s suicide watch for the hens. Lol!

toomuchanistontalkhere @ 12/05/2011 at 2:43 pm

============NEW THREAD==================

lafamepoma @ 12/05/2011 at 2:46 pm

She should care of her health, she’s losing so many pounds,it’s not safe that a woman in her thirties being a mother is like an anorexic walking down the street. really sad, she stated that she forgets to eat, that’s such a stupid statement.

@Nora xo:

IF A COUPLE IS HAPPY BEING IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP THAT IS THEIR RIGHT AND THEIR PREROGATIVE. GOT IT?

Anorexic Idol

pair of rats!!!!!!! @ 12/05/2011 at 3:15 pm

In this month of December opened the gates of hell and the devil loose (the wild beast), she smiles, speaks, seduces and manipulates many idiots with lies, lies, smiles and looks demonic … this family and rotten to the mother stupitt was sold, after all that counts and money earned and the perks that he (the money) purchase, worth all this **** to promote this movie ideas stolen like everything that satan (trashjolie ) has, she steals husbands, children, ideas … anorexia, dementia, venomous snake, your name and falsehood, Amy Winehouse is still calling you, will soon !!!!!!!!!

Haters LOVE THEM @ 12/05/2011 at 4:12 pm

It’s seems as though most of the haters/Jen Fans WANT to see Angie and Brad marry eachother. They their eyes, they think its the right way to go. Whereas, the Anie and Brad fans are happy the way things are going now. Funny…even the haters love them :)

So-Affected.

YAWN! Wish her mediocre film would come out already and flop so we can stop hearing about her.

Purple Poet @ 12/05/2011 at 7:05 pm

I thought she looked so ugly in this interview! She has the kind of unusual features that don’t age well. She looked stunning 10 years ago, but now her features are so gaunt. The media are playing themselves calling her the most beautiful woman in the world. Charlize Theron and Felicity Jones are far more beautiful.

its for JA @ 12/05/2011 at 7:23 pm

only one marriage work for brad pitt and tat is wif JA..
he still love her, so to respect her, no more wedding..
the last wedding for JA or BP is theirs.. ‘
no more second.. period..

ew ugly old wrinkled fish face! she is gross.

He he he,B!tchy Barren Cow is still thinking thoughts 11+ years Kaput married during playing Ding Dong with Justin McGreedy huh ? Dolly ,eeh eeh eeh,

Angie you make us fans proud!

Angie you make your fans proud!

Angie you make your fans proud!

Angie doesn’t NEED to marry Brad. She is not insecure or worried in the least, nor does she need to be. They’ll be together forever! Marriage doesn’t keep people together!

blame the director and the director can say the editor..lol

blame the director and the director can say the editor..lol

What on earth has happened to her!? Not pretty or sexy at all. Looks more like a suburban miserable housewife to me!

She’s so thin, the knee bone freaks me out just a bit. Otherwise, she is breathtaking.