Lea Michele: 'New Year's Eve' Premiere with Ashton Kutcher!

Lea Michele: 'New Year's Eve' Premiere with Ashton Kutcher!

Lea Michele laughs with Ashton Kutcher on the red carpet of the New Year’s Eve premiere held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on Monday (December 5) in Hollywood.

The 25-year-old actress looked stunning in a Valentino dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Neil Lane jewels.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lea Michele

“Thank you to my amazing glam team @marktownsend1 and @melaniemakeup @EsteeStanley I love you guys!!!!!!” Lea tweeted in appreciation to her team for helping her prep!

Be sure to catch New Year’s Eve when it hits theatres this Friday (December 9)!

lea michele ashton kutcher nye premiere 01
lea michele ashton kutcher nye premiere 02
lea michele ashton kutcher nye premiere 03
lea michele ashton kutcher nye premiere 04
lea michele ashton kutcher nye premiere 05
lea michele ashton kutcher nye premiere 06
lea michele ashton kutcher nye premiere 07
lea michele ashton kutcher nye premiere 08

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
matchmadeinheaven @ 12/05/2011 at 11:57 pm

they would make the perfect couple. if only…..

I Ate a Thesaurus @ 12/06/2011 at 12:13 am

Ashton Kutcher needs to disappear from this realm asap.

Thanks……two of the most egotistical, annoying people ever. She cleans up ok, but she is one unattractive woman. And he just needs to go away. It’s bad enough they stuck him on one of our favorite shows; now we’re going to have to see him womanize all over Hollywood. Joy.

she looks great but what is up with Ashton?? Get a haircut mann!!

She’s pretty and I like the dress, but not together. She has a very small bust and very small hips, not the right body for this dress. I love her hair though.

Lea looks beautiful

she looks STUNNING! i prefer her hair like this than with bangs

She is so annoying and loves the camera

Nice Pose @ 12/06/2011 at 2:58 am

Lea Michele posing with her ever present sh*t eating grin.The two of them make me want to barf.

Cheater!!!!!

Bluechipscookies @ 12/06/2011 at 4:07 am

Don’t like Kutcher, but really enough. He and Demi got divorced. he cheated. Typical Hollywood story. It is being made out like this is the first couple to do so.
He was wrong to be a boy, immature and sleep around and with trash too. Can’t say affairs, because these were not affairs.
Demi did not go to her daughters Paris Deb Ball, silly.
She is not that famous there or in scandal there nor here. To miss a big , impt. moment in her child’s life that cannot be repeated because of Kutcher, silly.

Kutcher is really getting unjust bd press. His was Demi’s boy toy and they should not have married.
Bruce divorced Demi and they had 3 young children and he cheated, but it is ok.

The80sRule @ 12/06/2011 at 7:16 am

If Lea’s chest were any flatter they’d use it for a runway

gglover128 @ 12/06/2011 at 9:33 am

Love Lea she soo gorgeous and for a split second I thought she was Demi and Ashton hair need to have meeting with a pair of scissors asap

She is annoying. Her nose is too big for her face, so is her mouth and chin. She is annoying to boot. And nope, not very pretty either.

OMG PEOPLEE she loooks beyoond amaziiing shes gorgeous, shes perfect and ashton please whts with the hair

I can’t stand her. Fake and smug. Horrible combo.

@Bleh.:
I’ve got to agree with you.

I adore Lea Michele, she is seriously beautiful and super talented.

I adore Lea Michele, she is seriously beautiful and super talented.

She is absolutely beautiful and very talented. But not only that I think she is a great role model. Finally, a non-plastic enhanced woman who is headstrong, independent, confident and knows what she wants that we young women can look up too. I’m glad that I have someone like Lea to look up to and aspire to be like because she is just natural, nothing fake about her.

Why people think she is “smug” or a “diva” simply because she knows what she wants to do with her life and is proud of what she has achieved is just stupid. I just think people need to back off with the ridiculous comments about her nose as well. It isn’t too big for her face neither is her chin. Honestly when did having a small button nose become “conventionally” beautiful when there are all different types of beauty, not just one.

fox mulder @ 12/06/2011 at 2:09 pm

i like her dress.

She is SO FAKE I can’t stand it. And she needs to quit the plunging necklines, you’re flat.

Beauty and the Beast…slither off into the night Ashton you annoying creature..Another great photo of Lea !!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All