Zac Efron: 'New Year's Eve' Premiere with Michelle Pfeiffer!

Zac Efron: 'New Year's Eve' Premiere with Michelle Pfeiffer!

Zac Efron holds tight to his co-star Michelle Pfeiffer as they arrive at the premiere of New Year’s Eve held at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on Monday (December 5) in Hollywood.

The 24-year-old actor and his co-star shared numerous scenes together in the star-studded flick!

Abigail Breslin, who also stars in the film, met Zac, her crush, for the first time while promoting the film and almost cried.

“She played it off really well. I had no idea,” Zac said. “It’s so funny coming from a fellow artist. I think she’s so amazing; she’s so funny in this movie. She’s a darling.”

Check out New Year’s Eve this Friday (December 9).

FYI: Michelle is wearing a Dolce&Gabbana dress and Neil Lane jewelry.

zac efron nye premiere 01

• Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

so cute, love him :D

I always like his suits.

I never get tired to say how beautiful he is

Florence you know you are losing it right?

Handsome little devil. <3

????????? @ 12/06/2011 at 2:52 am

@Florence and @alisa (ohh sorry same person)

U r one sick twisted excuse for a human being, you do realise Abigail is young and underage. Only people like you would say things like that.

When are you heading back to the asylum.

????????? @ 12/06/2011 at 2:53 am

@Florence and @alisa (ohh sorry same person)

When are you heading back to the asylum.

On a more positive note very handsome Zac.

@florence:
Ok, it’s about time that are banned from JJ. You are so obnoxious. I, too, would like to know when you will be back in the asylum.

florence2 @ 12/06/2011 at 5:56 am

Just wanted to say that the person posting as me is not me Eve I would’nt sink that low to make comments like that about a young girl that is just sick. So I have decided to put a number 2 after my name to stop any confusion.

He’s a cute little munchkin

I can’t wait to see this movieeee Zac will charm everyone!

@florence2 what florence are you? The one who spews hate at zac, talkin about the same things over and over again.

The80sRule @ 12/06/2011 at 7:13 am

Michelle looks better than Vanessa Hudgens

wicked wench @ 12/06/2011 at 7:20 am

Handsome, adorable, and I love the new half smile. (-:

it looks like none of these celebrities want to be there.

@wicked wench if u really observe his ‘half smile’ I can tell that he is half happy, but also holding something back. The dullness in his eyes suggests that he is not as happy as he makes out, as your eyes can give away your inner deep emotions (thats why some celebs wear sunglasses so the paps dont realise). He seems a bit sad, and actually before you give my comment a thumbs down, I actually like him as an ambitious actor, as a person I dont really know, but i know quite a bit about phsychology, and I know he is illustrating deep regret in his life… what do you think it is? (im being honest!!)

By the way, with his NEW half smile, it means that something has happened recently in order for his physical emotions to change thus the audience noticing it..:s

@Sara That’s not a smile. That’s a smirk. He knows something you wanna know. He wants you to approach and figure what that is :)

this is just too much!!! josh duhamel, ashton kutcher and zac efron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

@sara unless you are camera happy, at a point too much flashes and screaming can get to you, also he does always look a bit sad, i think he is melancholy. Please don’t tell me you don’t like him as a person becos of the relationship stuff, that will be to narrow minded of you.

gglover128 @ 12/06/2011 at 9:17 am

He is too sexy and @florence you are sick in the head

florence2 @ 12/06/2011 at 9:33 am

yea not the one who made comments about him and Abigail, I don’t like Zac would never suggest that he would ever do anything like that with a girl of her age. So the Florence who wrote that was’nt me@Guest:

@florence2:
Actually, it sounds EXACTLY like something that you would say, and HAVE been saying for months and months about Zac. If you think so little of him, why don’t you just stay away from posts about him?

@turkish music:
You forgot to mention Seth Myers. I think he is so cute.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All