Zac Efron Talks Kissing Michelle Pfeiffer in 'New Year's Eve'

Zac Efron Talks Kissing Michelle Pfeiffer in 'New Year's Eve'

Zac Efron arrives at JFK International Airport on Tuesday (December 6) in New York City.

The 24-year-old actor recently chatted about locking lips with Michelle Pfeiffer in their new rom-com New Year’s Eve.

“Those things are best to do spontaneous. Have fun and be in the moment. I definitely thought about how it was going to go down. In my mind, the way I pictured it, it was going to be perfect, very romantic, very leading man,” Zac told Access Hollywood at the film’s L.A. premiere.

“Then of course, as we went to film it, right when I went to dip her, a huge piece of confetti went straight into my mouth,” he revealed. “I didn’t want to finish the kiss like that, so I spit and went for it. That’s actually in the movie.”

zac efron jfk arrival 01
zac efron jfk arrival 02
zac efron jfk arrival 03
zac efron jfk arrival 04
zac efron jfk arrival 05

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

walking sex

gglover128 @ 12/06/2011 at 8:06 pm

Hot as hell :)

loserwinner @ 12/06/2011 at 8:19 pm

I love this cocky Zac

wicked wench @ 12/06/2011 at 8:23 pm

He looks very Spec Ops in all black and glasses. So sexy and cool.

My one wish is to have Zac Efron wrapped up under my christmas tree lol smokin hotttttttttt but one thing that’s erking me why do they always pair his sexy self either older women or ugly women no offense but I’ve seen the trailer for the lucky one it looks super good but the lead female is not cute at all

he is such a darling. a real darling. :)

@zac is wack
how is he a douche?

loserwinner @ 12/06/2011 at 11:01 pm

come on people dont feed the trolls

again am not hating but it seems to me that the first 7 comments are from the same person due to the time difference.look at the time between each comment it’s just don t add up.i think its stupid thing to do,what are you trying to do PR for this loser.he just dont got it.every movie he does is a flop.and he cant act he have the same face expression in all of his scenes.

florence2 @ 12/07/2011 at 1:45 am

Seems like this is going to be Zac’s trademark in every film he does with the exception of The Lorax of how great it was to kiss his co-star and how great it was for him yet again just like with CSC.

Can just imagine what comments he will make about Taylor and how much HE enjoyed their sex scenes and kissing.

Love his leading man comment where does he get the idea he is a leading man he’s far from that and he certainly is’nt it in this film no-one is the leading man or lady. Once again it’s all about him.

It is all about him, cause he is the sexiest man ever

The haters sure know more about him than the fans, @veronica, zac-is-wack, florence you guys should ask yourself why do you guys bother with him? Go make yourselves happen. At least he is tryin.

BrosOverHo*s @ 12/07/2011 at 6:12 am

Who walks through an airport empty handed ? Must be nice to be rich !

BrosOverHo*s @ 12/07/2011 at 6:12 am

Who walks through an airport empty handed ? Must be nice to be rich !

@kami you confuse me. He such a darling? Afterwards you spew hate? Whats up with you?

@florence2: Why don’t you finally stop with your crap. You have never been on a movie set and you know nothing about filming at all. What else should he say than to do such scenes is nice. Do you really think he or any other actor/actress enjoy it. I want to see you in a room where at least 20 people (usually between 30 and 40 people) stand around you and watch you especially during such scenes, sounds really very romantic and great. And for the protocol in more than 90 % they fake the scenes and just do as if they would do it. So stop your hateful crap. Switch on your brain, just for once.

Oh great, another trailer which was essentially a summary of the entire movie in less then 2 minutes

I can’t wait for his movies anymore!!!!!
He is so handsome!!!

He’s such a sweetheart!!

people are already saying that zac will have an oscar for his movie the lucky one just because they saw him naked and having sex actually that what i all saw in the trailer the trailer is the sex scene

wicked wench @ 12/07/2011 at 6:21 pm