Brad Pitt: Madman for NYT Magazine!

Brad Pitt: Madman for NYT Magazine!

Brad Pitt channels his inner madman in the New York Times Magazine‘s Vamps, Crooks and Killers feature from the publication’s annual Hollywood Issue.

The 47-year-old Moneyball and Tree of Life actor told the NYT that he was channeling “Peter Lorre – with a dose of [Seinfeld's] Kramer.”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Other celebs who were inspired by classic cinema villains include George Clooney, Mia Wasikowska, Rooney Mara, Jessica Chastain, Glenn Close, and Ryan Gosling.

For more from Brad, visit NYTimes.com!

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Brad you are STILL gorgeous! Nothing can hide your beauty!
Love the Jolie-Pitts!

Oh my! I am first and second!
Love it!

Hi is a riot. I love it!

Method acting is his thing. Love it.

The video is amazing. Brad is a great actor.

From France @ 12/07/2011 at 12:41 pm

I found this on the net and I’m shocked!
Brad said, has a crush on Jennifer Lopez.
how can he say that? Angelina is the most beautiful woman in the world …
I am disappointed Brad!

anyone is aware of this thing?

Brad’s interview with Charlie Rose

woman spanish @ 12/07/2011 at 12:44 pm

He is fantastic!

Debra Pitt-Lover @ 12/07/2011 at 12:44 pm

How funny he is lol

Even as a madman, he is still gorgeous.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/07/2011 at 12:47 pm

He is still mighty fine. Brad is the love of Angie’s life. Brad haters should get over it. Angie adores him and vice versa.

@tuneda of course he looks young. the weirdest thing is, he always looks young. sometimes I wonder If he’s really 47

I thought that was Rob Lowe!

I too am surprised. In 2007 Brad said he has only one woman in his vision but now I understand it.

Jean Dujardin in the NYTimes ? Is he already famous in the USA ? (one of our best french actor ever).

And Brad, I still love you ! Even there you’re gorgeous and so talented !!

From France @ 12/07/2011 at 1:01 pm

Media Wh@re MANiston
It’s true what you say, Angie has always said that Brad is the love of his life but he never said that Angie is the love of his life and the article I found where brad says he has a huge crush on jennifer lopez is worrying.

To From France

I love it when Brad plays with his image. He really is a character actor in a leading man’s body. Lol!

love of his life;) @ 12/07/2011 at 1:09 pm

He is amazing as Kramer!!!! This is amazing!!

Brad is fantastic.

julia (Jlo fan) @ 12/07/2011 at 1:13 pm

Brad have a huge crush on Jennifer Lopez, I don’t complain him.
You saw her ass and he love it
Poor Angelina

2 fromfrance @ 12/07/2011 at 1:19 pm

To: from France: the spoof blog is a JOKE. It is not real news, its like The Onion – it makes up stories to be funny!!!

His INNER mad man? This guy is already mad.

@annon:
Love the Charlie Rose interview. Brad looks hot. Charlie Rose refers Angie Brad’s wife. Love it.

from the old thread,

Permalee thank you for Angie’s Marie Claire cover link. Here is the link to the pictures and the interview.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All