Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' LA Premiere!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: 'Blood & Honey' LA Premiere!

Angelina Jolie and partner Brad Pitt get close at the premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey held at ArcLight Cinemas on Thursday (December 8) in Hollywood.

The 36-year-old actress looked stunning in a Romona Keveza dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, and her own jewelry. Brad, 47, wore a Tom Ford suit with Dolce&Gabbana glasses.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Angelina recently spoke with USA Today about the film.

“I’ve always been drawn to war films,” Angie said. “I did love directing. If I’m allowed, if I’m accepted, I will do it again. I am still very shy about it.”

She also added a tidbit about Christmas shopping!

Brad and I were on Amazon.com for the first time a week ago. But we got lost. After an hour, we just shut it off. My brain is too scattered and the wires go in different directions. I’ll stick to catalogs.”

10+ pictures inside of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the LA premiere of In the Land of Blood and Honey

angelina jolie brad pitt honey la premiere 01

OH MY GOD ..
SHE IS GLAM, GLAM, GLAM
STUNNING!
BEAUTIFUL!
GORGEOUS!

thelookoflove1365 @ 12/08/2011 at 11:29 pm

Good looking couple. Can’t wait to watch ITLOBH. Congrats to Angie.

Stunning! Both of them.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/08/2011 at 11:30 pm

Thanks you JJ. You rock.

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUNNING! just gorgeous! So proud of her!

There is no one like her, no one surpass her Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Missed way too much.. Will take days to catch up on the site, Angie and Brad look like what the are… The hottest celeb couple ever. EVER..

Go Angie.. Go Girl..

Wow,wow.Beautiful couple.Congrats to both of them!!!

I love this Dress.

wow amazinly gorgeous

i love that dress

just when I was starting to love my face here comes angelina looking pefect!

quentin carmicheal @ 12/08/2011 at 11:39 pm

she’s got such great posture. it gives her a very regal bearing

Two of The Most Beautiful People in the World.And Just Think,It is Natural Beauty.

Wonderbust @ 12/08/2011 at 11:41 pm

Jolie looks exactly like how she looked at the MAMS premiere..so GORGEOUS

Such a gorgeous looking couple. Perfect outifts, fab pics.
Thanks JJ.

OMG!!!!! Angie I ♥ YOUR DRESS!!! =)

naturegirl @ 12/08/2011 at 11:46 pm

There goes my girl again she always delivers. Beautiful both of them.

naturegirl @ 12/08/2011 at 11:47 pm

There goes my girl again she always delivers. Beautiful both of them.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 12/08/2011 at 11:47 pm

Same idiots trolls repeat the same crap on every threads. Brad & Angie own them……big big time.

Stunning, another winner