Angelina Jolie Covers 'Marie Claire' January 2012

Angelina Jolie Covers 'Marie Claire' January 2012

Angelina Jolie shows off her gorgeous blue eyes on the cover of Marie Claire‘s January 2012 issue.

The 36-year-old actress talked with the mag about her directorial debut with In the Land of Blood and Honey, her possible marriage to partner Brad Pitt, and potentially having more kids one day.

Here’s a bit of what Angie had to share:

On her social life: “Well, I have a few girlfriends, I just … I stay at home a lot, I’m just not very social. I don’t do a lot with them, and I’m very homebound.”

On who she talks to: “I’ll talk to my family, I talk to Brad. But I don’t know, I don’t have a lot of friends I talk to. He is really the only person I talk to… He has expanded my life in ways I never imagined. We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear. I suppose what I’ve learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I’m very, very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn’t have that without him.”

On possibly more children: “Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don’t know. I could end up pregnant.”

On her six kids giving her private time with Brad: “If they see Mommy and Daddy in need of some private time ’cause they’re going to kiss and whatever, the kids get all giggly and happy—because it gives them some security.”

On going behind the camera: “That doesn’t mean I’m stopping [acting] tomorrow. But I woke up one day realizing, God, I’m an actor. I don’t think I intended to be an actor. I think my mother wanted it for me. I loved telling stories, and I enjoyed the profession, but it is too late to be something else?”

For more from Angelina, visit MarieClaire.com!

• Portia de Rossi surprised wife Ellen DeGeneres on their sixth wedding anniversary- US Weekly
  • Audrina Patridge gives some relationship advice after her split from Corey Bohan- TMZ
  • Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods play golf on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon- Gossip Cop
  • Miranda Cosgrove helps raise over $1 million at a summer party- Just Jared Jr
  • Rectify has been renewed for a third season- Entertainment Weekly
  • JWoww explains why she isn't going to have sex for a while- Huffington Post
  • Who did Gwyneth Paltrow hang out with over the weekend?- Lainey Gossip
  • The Olympus Has Fallen sequel has a director on board - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
alexanderina @ 12/09/2011 at 1:25 am

She is just so gorgeous, love the pictures

I think her, Charlize and Marion are the most gorgeous women in Hollywood if I had to choose one though, it has to be Angelina. She is so gorgeous! Looks amazing on this cover

from marie claire mag.. @ 12/09/2011 at 1:33 am

On Brad Pitt: “He has expanded my life in ways I never imagined. We built a family. He is not just the love of my life, he is my family. I hold that very dear. I suppose what I’ve learned from Brad is to be able to have the kind of family whose happiness and well-being comes before your own. I’m very, very grateful to have such a loving family, and I wouldn’t have that without him,” Angelina explains.

Love You Angie 4 Ever.

i don’t normally buy Marie Claire but for Angelina i will buy the January issue.

thanks JJ! you are spoiling us.

JUSTIN THEROUX IS HOT @ 12/09/2011 at 1:35 am

Cant wait to read the mag..

on pregnancy... @ 12/09/2011 at 1:36 am

Another baby? “Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don’t know. I could end up pregnant,” Angelina says.

Come on Jared! You know she said she doesn’t have lot of girlfriends “in the movies”. Why leave that out? Stop being a tabloid BS!

Another Fan @ 12/09/2011 at 1:40 am

Jared, actually Angie had a lot more important things to talk about than the “bits” that you mentioned. So much more important that I don’t even remember your “bit” about Brad being the only person she talks to even being in the Marie Claire interview. Do you have an agenda? Also, your link should be to the article outright rather than to Marie Claire in general.

Laranjen,
how do you do it? you are always first to post on Brad and Angie thread?
Don’t you ever sleep?

I’m with you Tish#20
She’ll just use a new name but same vile post.

Another Fan @ 12/09/2011 at 2:04 am

Jared, you are responsible for what your staff writes on your site, so please don’t allow them to stoop to tabloid BS behavior by picking comments to be inflammatory, writing quotes that aren’t there, and just being unprofessional in general. Try to raise the standards of blogging.

she is gorgeous

luvangie4ever @ 12/09/2011 at 2:06 am

Angie looks so incredibly beautiful it’s surreal.

WOW!!!!!!! Stunning!! Angie is the epitamy of gorgeous tonight..and her hubby Brad is a HUNK

Love them

BTW Jared or Chris..why won’t you let me post??

No i did not already say it oir it is NOT a duplicate post.

WTF!!! The Hens get in and say what they want and it takes forever for Angies Fans to get a comment in here…That’s why we are not seeing our regs..,.

Huvane has you by the bag how sad.

Hi X11.

Thanks, i know she is using every name in the book right now but we can still ignore.

The trolls were actually being replied to over and over. That’s attention.

Needs to be cut off.

Hopefully everyone agress, b/c that’s what irks the haters the most.

So please lets cut em all off..Iggy..please.

So many jealous women are after Angie, I’m sick of it !! It’s not her fault she’s so damn perfect and beautiful and men (and women) fall head over heels over her..GET OVER IT ALREADY AND ACCEPT IT! Lovely cover btw…

@Another Fan:
ITA Jared hates Angie. I don`t know what`re JP fans doing here!!!

let the haters post under different names. liars eventually can’t keep their lies straight and expose themselves sooner or later. letting visitors to this and other sites where they congregate realize the crazy.
the pathological, irrational HATRED shown for ANGELINA is frightening. this human being has NEVER done anything PERSONAL TO THEM. fans and objective lurkers know the haters are paid or psychopath fans of a certain b list someone who is DIVORCED from a Hollywood A List actor who DUMPED the b lister. Seems the said b lister’s fans CAN’T LET GO.

Just a Lurker @ 12/09/2011 at 3:40 am

Interview for “In the Land of Blood and Honey
Angelina Jolie: Brad held my hand through the screening the movie

A beautiful woman inside & out! :)

quentin carmichael @ 12/09/2011 at 5:40 am

her cover photos are mostly closeups because her face is so arresting. simply mesmerizing.

BrosOverHo*s @ 12/09/2011 at 6:40 am

Most beautiful woman in Hollywood ? Yeep

Smart move by Marie Claire to only do a headshot. Nobody wants to see that 70 pound body. Yikes!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All