Kate Bosworth Shops with Michael Polish's Daughter

Kate Bosworth Shops with Michael Polish's Daughter

Kate Bosworth holds the hand of her boyfriend Michael Polish‘s daughter Jasper as the trio go for a stroll during an afternoon of shopping on Saturday (December 10) in Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old actress later linked arms with Jasper as they headed home after finishing up with their Christmas shopping for the day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Earlier in the weekend, Kate and Michael brought her pup for a visit with the vet.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Vanessa Bruno dress and booties, carrying a Derek Lam bag, and accessorizing with Jewelmint jewelry.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth shopping with Michael & Jasper Polish

kate bosworth shops with michael polish daughter 09
kate bosworth shops with michael polish daughter 10
kate bosworth shops with michael polish daughter 11

Credit: David Tonnessen; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Jasper Polish, Kate Bosworth, Michael Polish

• CeeLo Green's show The Good Life has been cancelled- US Weekly
  • Manny Pacquiao bashes Floyd Mayweather for not getting a formal education - TMZ
  • Watch Quintavious Johnson cover Etta James on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Faking It gets two new cast members- Just Jared Jr
  • Vince Vaughn will star in The Politician- Entertainment Weekly
  • Courtney Stodden is not following Marilyn Monroe's footsteps- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Dax Shepard will be teaming up with Warner Brothers for his new film CHiPS- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ana Braga shows off her curves in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Ignoring the obvious famewhoring..what type of name is Jasper for a girl?

what a great role model for his daughter. she can pass along her eating disorder & **** sucking skills.

famewhoring with kids that aren’t yours=disgusting. is leann rimes giving out lessons in hollyweird?

Kate does not look happy to be sharing the Attention! Wow! Kate’s legs look pathetic in those boots with that dress!

famewhoring his daughter…..pathetic.

I hope the daughter’s mother doesn’t have a problem with her little girl getting photographed.

I’m glad she found a man she can spend a lot of time with, someone with as flop a career as hers.

Has this woman ever been single?

Sweet Katie @ 12/11/2011 at 1:17 am

Kate is such a classy and elegant woman. I love her style.
I hope she’s happy with her boyfriend, she deserves it.
It is so sad that she receives hate from grown up (age, no mind) fans of her exes.

How would anybody find this girl attractive? Her style is HORRIBLE, her hair is so nasty and she’s so friggin tiny I can see her bones. EWWW.

Actually... @ 12/11/2011 at 2:00 am

The side-eye glare Kate is giving Jasper as they cross the street is pretty funny.

Kate’s stunning and Jasper is beautiful too! I love the dress Kate’s wearing.

I like the name Jasper.

EWWW. Kate is is so nasty .

Kate is so friggin disgusting.

Kate’s a beautiful and talented woman. She seems to be very happy. Good for her!

Kate’s a talented famewhore.

5th pic to the right, Kate looks sooo OLD ..damn!!!

Does anyone else find it really WEIRD how Kate hops fom one guy to the next, is this chick ever single. She adapts a new life/identity with a different guy. like with the life patner sh*t, what is that all about?

This chick @ 12/11/2011 at 6:03 am

What did I say every day being pap doing NOTHING trying to make waves so that Alex might regret lol Alex doesn’t want you back, eat a cracker already. I am sure she is in heaven seeing that she is skinner than a 13 year old. At least the little girl has more and a better figure than she does I hope she doesn’t adopt her non eating habit and oh MP is a F*cking famewho*re like she is. If this doesn’t prove it well.
He is probably hoping that all this press will get him worldwide distribution for Big Sur and more gigs but guess what dude, KB is in it. It is going to TANK! God what’s up for tomorrow the 3some going visit Santa. She lets the girl sit on her lap I hope so and finish her once and for all.
Alex still doesn’t give a rats **** so you are just wasting your time. But what esle is she going to do eat something.

Broomstick @ 12/11/2011 at 6:18 am

The fashion style of a halloween broomstick this one. How do they keep saying she has style. VB has style she probably sleeps with makeup on her face just in case there is a fire but this one. No style what so ever, how young girl buy into this mess is beyond me. Look at the mess that she is wearing. It’s like a homeless women getting a free photo op. Come on people see through the BS.

@kiki: A couple of threads previous a commenter noted that there was a Jasper modelling some of the Tackymint Jewelry on the JM facebook page. So I guess MP is okay with it. And if she’s 13 she may think it’s cool. At this point. Who knows what the mom thinks, she may not really be aware of it.
Jasper’s a cute tween, she should run as far away from KB as possible.
As for KB’s style, she still doesn’t do casual very well.
And I’m sure the paps just happened to be there.
So, the last week they’ve been papped at the airport, parties, vet and now shopping. I’m still waiting for the salon shots (She can take Jasper to have a mani-pedi as a bonding experience!). Perhaps even a shot of the three going to a zoo or a museum, to show that they’re making sure Jasper gets some culture.

BlueCrushed @ 12/11/2011 at 9:30 am

No shopping bags after “an afternoon of shopping”? It’s as realistic as them not having luggage at airports.

In England it is not legal to publish or print pap pics of minors. I wish it was like that in the US as well.

@Leah:
It is legal in UK with parents consent ( cough Victoria Beckham Cough)

boynamedsue @ 12/11/2011 at 10:29 am

yeah, whatkindofjerk gives his daugter boy’s name? Stupid molish!

Hawking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 12/11/2011 at 11:07 am

wow kate!!!!!!!!!!!! you hawked out alexander skarsgard sister Eija and also his brother Bill, you pretend you were so close with the family and alex was madly in love with you ! that went straight down the drain HA HA……………….
now your hawking out MP daughter Jasper!!!!!!!! going shopping,, pretending the family loves you, i hope they do!!! that poor girl Jasper probably has no idea the cameras are there yet you do !!!!!!!!! glad to see her daddy enjoys the famewhoring as well……………………………………
how many times have these two C listers been papped in a week??

Jasper is a cute girl. How awful to have KB as your “step-mom”. I hope for the sake of this poor child that MP and KB do not stay together for long.

I wish Kate and OB would have stayed togehter. They both love the paps. I wonder why Orlando and Miranda amewh*re with their son all the time. They should not allow the paps to take pics of the kid.

The new Mrs. Polish and Mr. Polish with his kid. What a happy family.

Poor kid…oh well at least she has a better body than her “stepmother” …

@Hawking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: C-listers? Molish is D-list at best. LOL

call me crazy but..... @ 12/11/2011 at 12:05 pm

@kiki:
Yeah, I called my dog Jasper. He was the scruffiest darn thing, a beardie/shepherd cross and, unfortunately got the ugly from both parents rather than the pretty. But what he lacked in looks he made up for in personality. What I’m saying is it’s a boy’s name or a scruffy dog’s name, is what I’m saying. Not one for a pretty girl with a charming smile.

ANOTHER Kate Bonesworth post???

brenda dubois @ 12/11/2011 at 1:29 pm

i’m usually not one to believe she calls the paps on herself all the time but this? eh. does she get her photo taken with family members of her significant others just to show how serious they are or something? no one really cares.

lafamepoma @ 12/11/2011 at 2:08 pm

So Kate, you can be a mother now, maybe you will gain some pounds, oh no! what a horror! Even the girl has got more musculate than kate. There’s something that is creeping me, how she forgot so fast Alex? I mean in a little time she found a man. My mind says that she and Alex never had “something” more than friends.

I was waiting for the ‘family’ pics. Jasper is a cute girl. I feel for her having that as a step mom.

the fact that JJ can name all the fancy **** she is wearing shows how staged this is! Cmon Jewelmint jewelry? reali? Guys she is as fake as can be.

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!First let us not say anything bad about Jasper, she was named by her parents and it is better than some of the other ones out there.

@#19—All we can hope for is that she changes her sheets in between, but I am sorry to say she doesn’t look like the type that does. It is like she doesn’t exist or have a purpose if there isn’t a man for her to cling to. I just cannot figure out a woman like that. He like bo ho chic, must wear that, must look like a happy family out for the day, must wear that, he is an indie director, so must wear designere duds and my hair in a completley unflattering updo. I think you are right, she has no individual personality, absorbs the guys personality and then when they dump her she squeezes him out and absorbs the next.

Now this teenage girl is going to be thrown into this media joke. KB is sitting on Cloud 9, she never had a child to use, unless you count the times we saw her carrying around or spending time with godchildren; oh that’s right we were just told she was a goldmother, but how do we we really know. Yeah, KB is just the influence I would want around my children.

JJ is really going crazy with himself, next week, will start the nail salon, hair dresser, lunch and fake business meeting

It is so funny how she is really establishing herself and him as these “so called life partners,” maybe her and RB thought this was the way to noticed. I mean really look at how she is holding onto Jasper’s hands, they are just walking, not crossing a freeway, and the stans want to know why we write the things we do.

@Kate B.: Oh, I’m pretty sure the ‘life partners’ aren’t married, not yet. I can’t imagine her not pimping out that wedding should it happen.

@wow: I think he updated the post to include the clothing and jewelry info, I don’t it was there in the initial post. Kate has to make sure they’re mentioned, she has to earn her JMint salary somehow.
@BlueCrushed, well no shopping bags that we see, perhaps some minion is carrying them, trailing behind discreetly out of camera range. Or perhaps they’re getting so used to free swag they forget they have to pay for stuff like mere mortals do and so are just window shopping.

La nouvelle icône fashion @ 12/11/2011 at 3:33 pm

Good for Kate, Michael seems a serious man that acts acording to his age, not like he’s in his twenties if you know what I mean.
Some comments here are so ridiculous and stupid… haters:
If you don’t like her ==> DON’T CLICK, DON’T COMMENT AND GET A LIFE.

La nouvelle icône fashion @ 12/11/2011 at 3:36 pm

If you don’t like her ==> DON’T CLICK, DON’T COMMENT AND GET A LIFE.

La nouvelle icône fashion @ 12/11/2011 at 3:44 pm

If you can’t stop hating ==> CLICK, COMMENT JEALOUS CRAP, EATS FRIES AND THUMB ME DOWN!
:D

Hawking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 12/11/2011 at 4:40 pm

@Liv.:

Xmas is soon so this time of year its all about giving receiving and being nice. I felt like being nice and giving molish the c- list status very generous of me lol
otherwise after Christmas he can go back down a few ranks to unemployed director z- list status lol lol lol including unemployed Kate .

une belle petite @ 12/11/2011 at 4:53 pm

Well done! Kate the GREAT is on the front page again where she belongs. Thank you for all your kind effort. You fans give her the importance she deserves. She seems to get the most hits and what’s not to like. She’s stunning as always and so lean and slender, like a fresh air in the country of the most obese people in the world. No wonder she’s that admired and envied ;)

@Hawking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: What did Kate and Eija do together? Shopping?

@une belle petite:
Oh yes. We all envy her and eat fries. Of course any comments not positive or stan-like mean we are jealous of her man and career. Now, lets back it up a minute into the land of reality. Kate doesn’t really have a career and is floundering. Polish is hanging on as tightly as she is to a fame that is rapidly diminishing. All these pap outings? Like no-one sees straight through that? Puh-lease. Many people disliked her before both Orlando and Askars, though stans find that impossible to swallow. There’s just something thoroughly unlikeable and desperate about Kate.

@une belle petite:
Lean and slender?! ROFLMAO! She’s a friggin skeleton covered with skin!

I grew up in Beverly Hills, I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to be fat there. Oh, and I had fries yesterday! I’ve never cared about who she does or doesn’t date, its not my business. I dislike her because she’s ridiculous and not so nice once the cameras are off.

Hawking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 12/11/2011 at 5:52 pm

@Sofia:

Yes the paps just some how show up and happened to be everywhere when Kate and eija were shopping and the paps happened to be everywhere when kate was with bill and gustaf and I think some of Alex’s friends on a night out that JJ posted………………………So strange that the paps are everywhere chasing this A list (cough cough ) I mean Z list superstar lol

Hawking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 12/11/2011 at 6:00 pm

Here is a pic i have not seen Kate , bill, Alex at the Scandinavian film festival gustaf was there to. jan 15th I think bill was promoting his new film not sure which one, why is Kate the only one smiling ?…………………..

holy cr@p is that her thigh??? wow

BlueCrushed @ 12/11/2011 at 6:27 pm

Even the diehard fashion sites are turning on her.

BlueCrushed @ 12/11/2011 at 6:42 pm

She’s truly box office poison.

Another Happy Day

Domestic Total as of Nov. 20, 2011: $8,464
Distributor: Phase 4 Release Date: November 18, 2011
Genre: Drama Runtime: 1 hrs. 55 min.
MPAA Rating: R Production Budget: N/A

Straw Dogs (2011)

Domestic Total Gross: $10,324,441
Distributor: Sony / Screen Gems Release Date: September 16, 2011
Genre: Thriller Runtime: 1 hrs. 45 min.
MPAA Rating: R Production Budget: $25 million

The Warrior’s Way

Domestic Total Gross: $5,666,340
Distributor: Relativity Release Date: December 3, 2010
Genre: Western Runtime: 1 hrs. 40 min.
MPAA Rating: R Production Budget: $42 million

@BlueCrushed: Does that commenter realize KB’s got the same stylist for both red carpet and casual?

BlueCrushed @ 12/11/2011 at 7:28 pm

It’s still so disappointing that Skars went were many men easily went before him.

Lisa Larson Says... @ 12/11/2011 at 7:35 pm

Kate has gone to far when she uses her famewhoring ways to exploit children!

Lisa Larson Says... @ 12/11/2011 at 7:40 pm

Kate goes to far when she uses her famewhoring ways to exploit children!

@BlueCrushed: True, but he, like all the others, escaped.
As for her box office, she could look on the bright side, at least Straw Dogs earned nearly double the box office that Warrior’s Way did. So, she’s improving! And AHD was only released in 2 theaters, and she was on the lower rung of the totem pole in that cast, so can’t blame its current lack of wide release solely on her.
Interestingly, Fairytale of New York is no longer on either her IMBD page, or Keifer Sutherland’s, so I guess nothing new moviewise for her.
More time to focus on fashion!

I was incorrect, Fairytale of New York is listed as ‘in development’ on the IMDBpro page-but only those willing to pay can see the details. Still, nothing new in the immediate future.

La nouvelle icône fashion @ 12/11/2011 at 8:30 pm

@OMG…: wow, that’s a smart play of words… *roll eyes*

BlueCrushed @ 12/11/2011 at 8:30 pm

@ladybug:

I never thought Fairytale in New York would ever come to fruition, at least not with her. Currently it says that Serpent Girl is in production yet she’s not anywhere near it.

KB may not be a main staple in Another Happy Day but people have a tendency to avoid movies with certain people and may unfairly deem a movie as bad just because of their presence. As much as KB’s PR want to keep painting her as an “IT” girl she lacks likeability and box office draw.

@BlueCrushed: Fairytale is more likely to occur with her than with Keifer, since he’s actually got other work ongoing and lined up. If it occurs at all.

BlueCrushed @ 12/11/2011 at 9:53 pm

I doubt KB will be used in Fairytale or much of anything else considering her track record. If the project goes forth I’m sure they’ll use someone likeable with charisma.

Straw Dogs killed any momentum she might have had. Trying to put this bony, conniving woman up as picture of feminism was a huge mistake. Rod Lurie has a fair share of the blame for that too, but her acting was as woeful as her wonky b**bs.

I think her pimping out MP’s child goes hand in hand with those amazing reviews and box office receipts for AHD; the creature is iiterally box office poision. So what better way to get people to forget about the box office receipts and only see the famewhore as a “perfect,” step mom to be. She is getting more and more desparate.

@#43,#44 & #45—Oh yes, what a mature man he is, famewhoring his young daughter at the mall. Believe me the majority of us give you a “thumbs down.” that is why something is definityely up with that whole system. A mature man, please tell me does he work or do anything else besides cling to the creature who also has nothing to do.

They are so cool, that if they bought anything they cannot be seen carrying any package, so they must have someone hiding in the back,, to do the heavy lifting.

@#46–Hawking!!!!!—–You are very generous and you gave them a very unselfish Holiday Gift. That was a great idea.

@#47–ume belle petite—She is not a top poster, when JJ puts her on top she has like 38 or maybe even 50 posts, that is it, JJ is tossing her a bone and he knows we will click on to read. It is a disgrace that he isn’t sticking to his own set of rules.
Let me get this straight, Stunning, Lean, Slender, a Breath of Fresh Air, that obses people admire and envy her. I am not obsese, actually far from it, and believe me I really, really dislike her. Please re read what you wrote, maybe you didn’t mean it.

@Sofie—No matter how many time I see that one photo, I do not think that is Eija. Eija is very tall and believe it or not even thinner than the creature, bacuase of her body type; but yes, she was once again shopping, that is all she when she isn’t at the nail or beauty salon or at the vets, it just goes to show you how shallow she is.

Since KB and MP have nothing and I mean nothing coming down the pipe, I think if they keep running around together, clinging to each other, maybe they feel people ( I dont know who) will take notice or something, like I said so very desparate.

@ #51—-Jeannine—-You are right, I do not think there has any before once nice or just pleasant thing written about her, it’s like she goes out of her way not to be liked.

@ #55–I saw that picture when it first came out and if you look closely she is waving at someone, whereas Bill and AS have on the faces they used to have when around her. Also their was dad Stellan, who took a picture with his sons and stayed away from her.

@ #60–ladybug—I am waiting for KB’s and Cher’s announcement, regarding their own fashion line; especially since the famewhore is going to be out of work for who knows how long, because her reputation of being a diva, and very nasty and hard to work with only seems to grow and gues what, she can use Jasper as her intern, wont that make her look so kind and score her points with her 2 or 3 fans.

I heard from friends who know one of Alexander’s brothers that Alex has a new girlfriend. Some topless model from Sweden. Not exactly an upgrade from Bosworth (even though I don’t like her).

@La nouvelle icône fashion: Keep rolling your eyes, sweetie. Everyone is already rolling them at every single one of your posts. :)

BlueCrushed @ 12/12/2011 at 2:44 am

@Ulrica:

Won’t believe it until I see him walking 10 steps in front of her.

Try again @ 12/12/2011 at 2:58 am

@Ulrica yeah I don’t think so or are you that girl or someone looking for exposure?! He was also link to another girl who lives in Hongry or some crap and that was a bust too nice try though with the Swedish part for me he is still Single maybe she was a one night thing.

@Try again:
LOL, that’s OK, no one has to believe anything. I just wanted to share the little piece of info that I heard.
And btw, to the people who don’t think that it’s Eija with Kate in those other pics; it’s DEFINITELY her. I’m 100% sure.

Try again @ 12/12/2011 at 3:26 am

@Ulrica that’s okay, Askars since the break up as been linked to a couple of women even famous ones. But he has been really busy filming so maybe he more focus on that right now. I am sure he will start sporting some new lover soon.

@Ulrica: I’m going to sound like the thread police, but… There’s still an ongoing Alex thread you could have posted that little tidbit of gossip on, this has nothing to do with KB. Now that they’re no longer together there really isn’t a reason to post only about him on her threads.

La nouvelle icône fashion @ 12/12/2011 at 8:51 am

@mforman: lol, Since when shopping with your daughter is famewh0ring her?!
You are desperate to find (or make up) something wrong with their lifes. You’re a bitter person.

really ugly new gf @ 12/12/2011 at 10:25 am

@Ulrica:
LOL she is really ugly….she looks like a trans!!!
and yes…it’s 100% Eija with bonesworth in those other pic (unfortunately!)

Ya right, like anyone believes that “new gf” info. Way to try and stir up the pot on a Bonesworth thread. Next in line!

@#80–La Nouvelle icone fashion—Are you serious, this was a complete famewhore pap set up, it became not just a regular shopping trip when each store they were at was known and wherever they were the paps just amazingly knew. The best part of this famewhore day was KB cradling Jasper’s hands, what is she two years old, come on.

Also how interesting that the paps found them in that crowd, isn’t that just amazing, but you are right, I am making it up. Oh by the way, where are their packages, if it was just a cute little family outing, just for them, then they wouldn’t have brought along someone to carry their packages; if they had any packages, I mean, they don’t seem to take any lugguage with them, when they go away, if they are really going away, it is like they have their photo taken at the airport and then leave the airport, so I think the two of them are working on being the biggest famewhores possible.

I am far from a bitter person, I have never pretended to like her or how she makes women (who have a hard enough time in HW), and have true talent, without this creature doing the things she does.

Her reputation didn’t happen overnight, and I certainly didn’t create it.

She will use this girl for as long as she can and what makes it worse is that MP is just as big a famewhore as the creature.

The saddest part is that I do not have to make up anything about their lifes, they do it all on their own. That is why she is known as a pariah and that is a nice word and the both of them have nothing, I mean nothing lined up, what does that say.

Hawking!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 12/12/2011 at 4:54 pm

Since when has Alex got a new GF ?????i have not seen that plastic women before……………maybe this women and alex have had a brief encounter or a one night stand……….because as far as I am aware…………Alex has been fiming non stop since like the summer………..don’t think Alex would want a committed GF with his beaming career, think trueblood and producing and filming his new movie the vanguard next year………………………..

It’s been over 24 since JJ posted something on KB, I’m worried.

La nouvelle icône fashion @ 12/12/2011 at 6:54 pm

@larsson:
For a model, Eija is so so so ugly, she’s using her dad’s name.

@ladybug:
lol
IKR! eat chips during the waiting time! keep your hate levels!

BlueCrushed @ 12/12/2011 at 7:21 pm

@La nouvelle icône fashion:

Again, your lack of class is once again evident by making uncalled for nasty remarks about Alex’s family. Shows exactly the kind of people that could possibly be fans of KB.

@Yuck: It’s bad when you manage to out-skeeze and out-famewhore Leann Rhymes! This girl’s mom should sue for child exploitation.

I adore KB and she looks so happy with Michael and his daughter. BTW, how gorgeous was that Tom Ford fashion spread in InSyle?! I hope Alex is happy too. In fact, I don’t wish bad things on anybody. Life’s too short to spend time and energy ragging on people.

@Rachel(): I’ll try replying again since my earlier comment got delete (I wonder whose feelings I hurt, a LAR stan or someone who though I wasn’t being mean enough to KB?)
It’s possible that Jasper’s mom didn’t know that they’d be papped, after all this probably not the first time that she’s been out and about with KB and MP, but it’s the first time she’s been papped. If Jasper keeps getting papped we can go on the presumption that all parties involved are ok with it.
As for comparisons with LAR, well, KB is definitely using Jasper as a photo prop. However, if famewh****** other people’s children was a Nobel Prize awarding field, LAR would be in contention for a Nobel, while KB would still be at the high school science fair level. KB’s got a lot of work to do to reach LAR level.

@ladybug:
No kidding right?! LAR is a nutjob for sure. KB is on her way it seems. After posting that picture of that poor girl wearing her tacky @ss jewelry, now she’s trotting her out in public holding hands. What is this, middle school!?! Who holds hands with some woman when they’re a teenager?! Nobody does unless someone tells them to!!! KB cut her head off in the junkmint photo, but it’s clear she’s got her on full display this time around, and her creeper dad doesn’t seem to mind. Poor kid!

@ladybug: This is a more screwed up move than any of Rhymes’ though. LR is technically their stepmom. She has a while before Eddie starts cheating hardcore on her and she’s ripped from the children’s lives. Kate is just some chick Jasper’s dad is nailing. She’s probably already ******** around on Molish. It’s extremely irresponsible to have your daughter spend time with such an unstable attention-*****.

Denial much @ 12/14/2011 at 9:32 pm

For those of you who are still in denial about what she is, I was lead to this site by this link.

@VanessaBrunoPR
tara gothe
Kate Bosworth Shops with Michael Polish’s Daughter wearing @vanessabruno http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/12/10 … -daughter/ via @JustJared

FACEBOOK:

Andrew Karigan
Hi Kate… I hope that all is going well. We enjoyed our Alitalia flight from Rome to LA with you and Michael back in July. Please send Michael my best regards and tell him to email me. My sister, Nadine Barber, told me that she and her husband ran into you and Michael at a recent event in LA and that you both looked great. Take care and continued sucess, Andrew Karigan
Like · Comment · December 12 at 6:08pm ·

Kate Bosworth
Hi everyone! I’ve been away in Italy, but now I’m back and ready to do a shoot tomorrow with Cher Coulter. Can’t wait to reunite!
Like · · Share · July 20 at 3:47pm ·

@WOW: So, MP was with her in Italy during filming of the Coiro movie? But why hide him until the great reveal at CM at the end of July?

@Wow I bet it is planned. People saw her around a couple of times and eating alone in LA afterwards if she was hot and heavy with the hobbit why not have him around. I say it’s planned why did this guy put it on FB this guy knows people that knows her and him if he wants to reconnect why do it on there. I call it BS she trying to show that she was already with him sorry not buying it and there were also pictures of her in Italy the hobbit was no where in sight. Don’t drink the kool aid.

@BS: That’s been asked before, why hide MB? But KB can go out and about without being papped, if she choses to (she’s not been papped in a week and I’m pretty sure she’s probably left her house in that time). And they had to have been together for at least a little bit before the great reveal, they were already wearing the ‘life partner’ rings when they were at CM. Unless this entire relationship is performance art.

This just confirms more of what lots of people already believe, that she was with MP long before July. She was filming at the beginning of July, so there was no 4th of July breakup, because she was already in Italy by then. She’s been with MP since probably about April or May.

@ Ladybug,I say performance art, I say she was holding MP on the back burner while hoping Alex would come to his senses and come back to her which he never did. @Jamie I say after the break up at the concert which I believe happen Alex start acting free, done over her and enjoying life again without her and she went into the Hobbits arms pouring her soul and he is an idiot so he bought the show. I am sure MP likes her and she knows it so she probably told him that she and Alex were still together bla bla but she really likes him. Then when Alex started acting really single again In July he party, went out and probably make out with girls. He was making it very obivious he was Single and maybe to her that he is Really DONE, move on because I have statement then San Diego then the breakup from USmag while she was seen around LA at lunch eating alone. If she was hot and heavy with MP back then no sighting if he was her life partner. OH that is such a load of BS too.
Those rings were her idea, there was the breakup statement and then the Lainey bit that said she was still stalking him. How long did it take for her to come out, a while if they were really an item she would have been seen with him while Alex was doing his Single Man thing. The ring along with MP is a performance art to make it seem she was and is way over Alex than she really is. I still don’t think she is over him. If Alex was to take her back today she would pose with him at Joans and leave MP faster than his serial killer hair do.

We all knew he had dumped her before or at least finaizied the dumping by the time of the no one comes to my parrty— COVER dinner (did any one see the amazing turnout for Rachel Bilson’s cover shoot party or and NYLON paid for that cocktail/dinner party) the turn out was huge. That alone says something, especially when AS was not seen with KB at her own nightmatre of a dinner not even once the entire evening and believe me we would have seen it there was quite a lot of space that night.

He stopped going to his favorite places, it seems for fear of her stalking him at one of those places. Let us face it she is scary when it comes to getting dumped.

I think her and MP started dated during Big Sur, because AS and KB were done by then and he gave in and went to Coachella, because he likes music festivals, and he really like the bands at Coachella this year, but when Cher had to step in and break up the fight KB started, I think he said enough is enough, either you leave early or I will and we all know she ran away a day early, because she didn’t want to look ike the dumpee, with her it is always about saving face and trying to look the innocent victim.

AS probably couldn’t wait to call his friends, I am still trying to figure out what KB did or said to Lisa L, because one minute they are joined at the hip, next we see KB is acting like the way she did in high school to someone, she didn’t like.

The rings are a classic touch, and definitely her idea, but let us not forget MP is going along very happily with it, we see it in each photograh with him like her making sure we see it and now I love how when for instance they go shopping or to a concert, it is always mentioned how they kept kissing and holding hands, and now he has brought in his daughter.

Let her just leave AS alone and stay with her “life partner”